Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 10:56:32 PM EDT
With all the failures our dear leader is making, is something up for the midterms ? I watched the Five today and they all agreed that the MSM have not been reporting the impending defeat.

Even Bob Beckel agreed.

Here in Jersey there has been a stir. Corey Booker, who was tagged by Christie to replace Lautenberg, is suddenly starting to slip in the polls. A popular mayor from Newark, his election was a given.

Now, the big buzz is on about the upcoming debate and Cory's alleged corruption. Word is his seat is in play.

I'm thinking landslide ? ? ? I've already made bets with some of my more liberal friends.....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Just remember...

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the dims want to lose the Senate. If they give control to the Republicans they will use it against them in 16 and get both houses again. Probably the white house also.

ETA, it could also be the same shit the media pulled in 2012. Make every one think the red guy is going to win big and the red voters stay home and don't vote.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Really !

Voter fraud is out there. The word on the hill is that the R's need to win by a 3-5% margin to overcome fraud. Politicians on both sides of the street joke about this.

I think it's going to spill over by a large number. The silent majority and all that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think the dims want to lose the Senate. If they give control to the Republicans they will use it against them in 16 and get both houses again. Probably the white house also.
ETA, it could also be the same shit the media pulled in 2012. Make every one think the red guy is going to win big and the red voters stay home and don't vote.
View Quote
That only works on a small percentage of people.

People I've talked to are pissed ! Zerocare has turned MANY of my liberal neighbors around. The whole gun thing is always a loser for the Dems.

Not to mention the Dems up for the vote next month are running away from zero. And the R's are calling them out on it left and right. Holding them down, pointing at their face and saying "You did this" They finally grew some balls.....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just like a spaceship using the sun's gravity to slingshot out of the solar system.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Going to be a landslide defeat. Liberals have lost all motivation.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
liberals   will start to hide  soon...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:24:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks bad for the Dems.

The last couple days Halfrican Care premium increases for next year have been leaking out to the working public and it's not pretty. Looks like a national average of a 19% increase. Something like 30-odd percent in AK.

It's the working Independents that are going to decide this one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#9]
...republicans have an advantage in early voting ballots in many of the "at play" states...  

...this basically never happens!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
it could also be the same shit the media pulled in 2012. Make every one think the red guy is going to win big and the red voters stay home and don't vote.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I am going with:

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
...republicans have an advantage in early voting ballots in many of the "at play" states...  

View Quote

Where are early ballots counted?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:15:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Romney in a landslide.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:32:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
a little bit of election fraud helped them as well..

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:38:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Romney in a landslide.
View Quote
Came to post this.

Don't underestimate the voting power of the FSA. They've finally had the taste of blood and wont allow theor free meal ticket and obama care to be voted out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:43:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't underestimate the power of the democrat voting machine
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Don't undrestimate the silent majority................

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:49:06 AM EDT
[#18]
You are forgetting the R's knack for stuffing both feet in their mouth while answering questions. It doesn't matter what temporary gains the Rs make, If times are ever good again, they will be right back out because of their social meddling.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:30:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that's possible to do.

"I'm angry, and I'm going to make my voice heard at the... Hang on a minute. Let's just stop here at The Olive Garden for salad & breadsticks."
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:37:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am going with:

FPNI
View Quote

This.  Massive voter fraud.  We'll all hear about it and post about it but nothing will be done other than we get sold further down the river.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:46:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm of the belief that the best thing that could happen to the democrats in 2016 is losing these elections in a landslide. Even with the Rs controlling the house and senate, O can still veto any major legislation so nothing will get done except amnesty. Then the country will still suck and people will again turn against the incumbents (the Rs this time) and vote the dems in for 2016... History repeats itself, and this election feels a lot like 2010 and I would wager we see 2012 all over again in 16
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:28:42 AM EDT
[#22]
It's 2012 all over again. They'll win any way possible. We'll be surprised, Glenn beck will cry.
They won't give up power, that's unthinkable.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:44:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This.  Massive voter fraud.  We'll all hear about it and post about it but nothing will be done other than we get sold further down the river.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am going with:

FPNI

Yup.  Anyone caught doing this should be secretly interrogated and then disappeared.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
a little bit LOT of election fraud helped them as well..  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a little bit LOT of election fraud helped them as well..  

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:04:45 AM EDT
[#26]
What the fuck does it matter?

obamacare will never be repealed

the illegals will continue to flood across our border

our schools will continue to make our kids dumber

there will never be any real cuts to entitlements for the lazy

and the federal government will continue to grow more powerful while our rights are stripped away a little at a time.

This will all happen no matter who is in control. I can't believe some of you still think there's a difference between any of these corrupt fuckers just because of the party they claim to belong to.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:22:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Voter fraud. The change you've been waiting for.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What the fuck does it matter?

obamacare will never be repealed

the illegals will continue to flood across our border

our schools will continue to make our kids dumber

there will never be any real cuts to entitlements for the lazy

and the federal government will continue to grow more powerful while our rights are stripped away a little at a time.

This will all happen no matter who is in control. I can't believe some of you still think there's a difference between any of these corrupt fuckers just because of the party they claim to belong to.
View Quote

Your newsletter..... where do I subscribe?

(well-said, by the way!)

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:39:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Really !  

Voter fraud is out there. The word on the hill is that the R's need to win by a 3-5% margin to overcome fraud. Politicians on both sides of the street joke about this.

I think it's going to spill over by a large number. The silent majority and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Really !  

I hope you are right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:41:36 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

With all the failures our dear leader is making, is something up for the midterms ? I watched the Five today and they all agreed that the MSM have not been reporting the impending defeat.

View Quote

Even Bob Beckel agreed.

If Beckel agreed, then expect the opposite, that ass is never right.

The lack of reporting from the MSM is good, reporting the defeat of democrats might actually get some to show up.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same place all other ballots are counted.
Generally this is at the county government level.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
.................. That only works on a small percentage of people.  

People I've talked to are pissed ! Zerocare has turned MANY of my liberal neighbors around. The whole gun thing is always a loser for the Dems.

Not to mention the Dems up for the vote next month are running away from zero. And the R's are calling them out on it left and right. Holding them down, pointing at their face and saying "You did this" They finally grew some balls.....
View Quote

You think they're mad NOW?

Wait'll this hits the fan. Unfortunately it will after the election, but prime butthurt is on the horizon.

Insurance companies lowballed their premiums to get people signed up. Once they have their marketshare..................
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"I'm angry, and I'm going to make my voice heard at the... Hang on a minute. Let's just stop here at The Olive Garden for salad & breadsticks" before we vote loser 3rd party!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I'm angry, and I'm going to make my voice heard at the... Hang on a minute. Let's just stop here at The Olive Garden for salad & breadsticks" before we vote loser 3rd party!

FIFY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top