Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe. Be armed and be ready to stop them. There are a lot more of us than them.
View Quote
umm there are over a billion of them last count

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nov 4
US Soil was attacked
52 American citizens were held hostage in a hostile muslim country for 444 days

Dec 4
UN Security Council Resolution 457

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We entered the 1000 year war on November 4, 1979.

I'd say the 4th of December, 1979. The aftermath of that put countless billions in terrorists hands.

What happened on that day?
Nov 4
US Soil was attacked
52 American citizens were held hostage in a hostile muslim country for 444 days

Dec 4
UN Security Council Resolution 457

Maybe because it's late at night, I don't understand how that UN resolution put billions into terrorist hands.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Therefore, Terrorism is nothing to worry about?

On a day when 10 people have died in car wrecks...

...how did the Stock Market react?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a much greater risk of dying in a car wreck or by a wrong house no-knock warrant.

Tell me... how much do you worry about getting raided by the police by accident?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Constant?  No.  More frequent (couple/month) small scale (two-three dead) attacks?  Very likely.

And poll fail for lack of FBHO choice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:36:52 AM EDT
[#5]
It's almost time to play Cowboys and Muslims.....

Just have to define the rules......
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:38:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I miss the days when the commies were our enemies
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wait to see what kind of havoc a lone wolf can create in a packed mall this Christmas.

I was telling my buddies today that if IEDs started going off on highways during rush hour it would paralyze society.  Nobody going to work or school.  My question is when does that shit start happening.
View Quote

I have been wondering why we have not seen IED's here since my first trip to Iraq almost 10 years ago.

You are right about it paralysing the city / states it happens in.

Same goes for the Mumbai style attacks.

Now that I have my son in school, I am concerned about attacks on schools like what happened in Russia  a few years back.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Any accurate answer in this thread will result in a ban
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:11:01 AM EDT
[#9]
The lone wolves are going to start running in packs.

Wolves are not the only apex predators out there...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:17:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There may be but they truly don't know what they are getting themselves into if/when it gets worse. I think this is the tip of the ice-burg and I really hope I'm wrong. The last thing I want is to feel like I'm in a shit third world country again. Most people will be nothing but fodder, unable to do anything to protect themselves or their families and it will be ugly if it happens. I mentioned it in a different thread, I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing IED's used in this country. It would literally shut this place down and things would grind to a halt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somewhere there are a couple of rednecks drinking beer and stroking their Aut-sixes.  

There may be but they truly don't know what they are getting themselves into if/when it gets worse. I think this is the tip of the ice-burg and I really hope I'm wrong. The last thing I want is to feel like I'm in a shit third world country again. Most people will be nothing but fodder, unable to do anything to protect themselves or their families and it will be ugly if it happens. I mentioned it in a different thread, I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing IED's used in this country. It would literally shut this place down and things would grind to a halt.

An awful lot of us rednecks stroking our aut-sixes also have lots of ARs, full ammo cans, and infantry experience. We know what could be coming and we aren't going to make it easy for them. We've pulled triggers because men in suits directed us to, just imagine what we would be willing to do to protect our loved ones. If there is one single good thing to come from the recent wars it is that we, once again, have a lot of current civilians with a set of skills that might just come in handy again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Yup.  BUt they will call it something else like they did with Ft. Hood
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:47:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Not constant, but there are likely academic jihadis in our American colleges who are studying what holes can be poked where.

Though none of these jihadists are striking effective soft targets.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:47:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not constant, but there are likely academic jihadis in our American colleges who are studying what holes can be poked where.

Though none of these jihadists are striking effective soft targets.
View Quote

Also, there are regular white Americans studying this same thing in college. But not for the same reason.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wait to see what kind of havoc a lone wolf can create in a packed mall this Christmas.

I was telling my buddies today that if IEDs started going off on highways during rush hour it would paralyze society.  Nobody going to work or school.  My question is when does that shit start happening.
View Quote

If that starts, there will be backlash
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You have a much greater risk of dying in a car wreck or by a wrong house no-knock warrant.
View Quote

Right now.

How about when an IED goes off on a major highway during morning rush hour in Boston, NY, Newark, DC, Atlanta and Chicago.

and that only takes 4 people. Now add a few dozen.

This country would beak down and the backlash that would result would toast society for quite a while.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol Nukes against ISIS.

Some of you guys are a little delusional...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In just the past few days, the attacks in Canada, both the car attack and the shootings. Now we have a Jihadi in New York who attacked a police officer.

But just in the past few months, we also had an Islamic beheading in Oklahoma, a shooting in NJ, and 3 murders in Washington. All committed BY Muslims in the name of Islam. (Not some incidental crimes where the perpetrators just happened to be Muslim.)

While we had attacks, of course, it wasn't like Israel or Russia, where you really have to expect an attack anywhere, and at anytime. Are we seeing the start of 'constant terrorism' in the Americas?

I'll bet that these recent attacks are going to embolden even more fence-sitting would-be attackers who are busy enjoying the good life. Especially since we seemed to stock up on African and Caucuses (sp?) Muslim 'refugees' for a while there, not like there is a shortage of likely candidates.

And no 'kill em all', please.
you say no "kill em all", Ok. I'll respect that  

that being said, traditionally, and historically the only time the Muslim Jihad crowd has ever been stopped was when they had all hope removed  from them.

To stop a fundamentalist, you need brutality. for example, the journalist that was beheaded a few months back SHOULD have been met by a 72 hour carpetbombing of any strategic city controlled by ISIS. After said bombing had been completed our president "speaking about the office, not the man" SHOULD have gotten on global tv and stated that for each new beheading, one entire city would be removed from the face of the earth, and that if three more beheadings were to occur, conventional weapons will be replaced with nuclear. Then advise all civilian individuals that do not want to die to leave isis held cities as there will be no further warning as to which city, when, or for how long. then drop the mike turn off the transmission and wait. i GUARANTEE you, that one maybe two more people might get beheaded. then they will stop. CRUSHING THEIR SPIRIT is the only thing that they understand. step on their neck and blow their buddies brains out in front of him. then whisper in his ear "i fucking dare you to do it again, this is fun".

lol Nukes against ISIS.

He is not saying it is going to happen, he is saying it would work.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#17]
It'll just become part of life.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#18]
We have always been at war with Eastasia
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:37:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I actually agree with both of you, what worries me  is when our government gets a whiff of fear in the populace.........like sharks to chum....
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:17:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We entered the 1000 year war on November 4, 1979.

I'd say the 4th of December, 1979. The aftermath of that put countless billions in terrorists hands.

The end of the Grand Mosque seizure in Saudi Arabia.

Long story short, that event pushed Saudi Arabia radically and irrevocably into Wahhabism, killing any idea of reforms which were starting to happen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#22]
I hope these are the actions of a group of mentally disturbed men that have been tipped over the edge by the ISIS videos and this trend burns itself out.
Otherwise, we are going to have to have a better game plan.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:47:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They lack any meaningful numbers over hear.
View Quote

Ever heard of dearborn michigan?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:53:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's going to get WAY worse before it gets better.......

View Quote

I told that to my wife just the other day.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

that being said, traditionally, and historically the only time the Muslim Jihad crowd has ever been stopped was when they had all hope removed  from them.

To stop a fundamentalist, you need brutality. for example, the journalist that was beheaded a few months back SHOULD have been met by a 72 hour carpetbombing of any strategic city controlled by ISIS. After said bombing had been completed our president "speaking about the office, not the man" SHOULD have gotten on global tv and stated that for each new beheading, one entire city would be removed from the face of the earth, and that if three more beheadings were to occur, conventional weapons will be replaced with nuclear. Then advise all civilian individuals that do not want to die to leave isis held cities as there will be no further warning as to which city, when, or for how long. then drop the mike turn off the transmission and wait. i GUARANTEE you, that one maybe two more people might get beheaded. then they will stop. CRUSHING THEIR SPIRIT is the only thing that they understand. step on their neck and blow their buddies brains out in front of him. then whisper in his ear "i fucking dare you to do it again, this is fun".
View Quote

Well said.  But will never happen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Not to worry, Elbola will kill us all before the terrorists have a chance.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You aren't kidding. No one was preaching acceptance and understanding then.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
................................. you say no "kill em all", Ok. I'll respect that  

View Quote

I'm Reinhard Heydrich and I approve this message.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

We are watching the beginning of the end of Islam in North America.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Tell me... how much do you worry about getting raided by the police by accident?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't worry about anything.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The lone wolves are going to start running in packs.

Wolves are not the only apex predators out there...
View Quote

Are you speaking of... WOLVERINES?!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:26:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh, I see you weren't around in the 60s and 70s huh?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#33]
We have been under regular attack inside the U.S. since 09/11/01 (even before that really) but yes I believe we are seeing a stepped up effort. My suspicion is that after the November elections, Obama's use to radical Muslims will be viewed as coming to an end and that there will be a push to do as much damage as possible inside the U.S. during the next two years. However, this will not stop the .gov from encouraging unbridled illegal immigration and coming up with even sillier euphemisms in concert with the Liberal media to conceal terrorist attacks . Although, it will be hard to top "work place violence".

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I was arguing with a liberal some years ago who wanted to know why we are "Over there" I told her what my Army buddy told me. We are over there fighting them on their own ground because, if we stop, they will be here fighting us on our own soil.

It's going to get WAY worse before it gets better.......

View Quote

agree, I've said  the same myself.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

While I actually agree with both of you, what worries me  is when our government gets a whiff of fear in the populace.........like sharks to chum....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/villafuego/dossier-start-bg1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/villafuego/dossier-start-bg1.jpg

No shit.

And folks here still claim only the Left is capable of such things, even while they sit here in this thread clamoring for a new Krystallnacht.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

lol Nukes against ISIS.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In just the past few days, the attacks in Canada, both the car attack and the shootings. Now we have a Jihadi in New York who attacked a police officer.

But just in the past few months, we also had an Islamic beheading in Oklahoma, a shooting in NJ, and 3 murders in Washington. All committed BY Muslims in the name of Islam. (Not some incidental crimes where the perpetrators just happened to be Muslim.)

While we had attacks, of course, it wasn't like Israel or Russia, where you really have to expect an attack anywhere, and at anytime. Are we seeing the start of 'constant terrorism' in the Americas?

I'll bet that these recent attacks are going to embolden even more fence-sitting would-be attackers who are busy enjoying the good life. Especially since we seemed to stock up on African and Caucuses (sp?) Muslim 'refugees' for a while there, not like there is a shortage of likely candidates.

lol Nukes against ISIS.

He's not delusional at all.  What he explains is how a war is won.  The ONLY way a war is won....
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Not only 'yes' but, as Ferguson shows, the images of others successfully confronting America will inspire others to violence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have been wondering why we have not seen IED's here since my first trip to Iraq almost 10 years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After the initial surprise (first one) wore off Americans reaction would be anger at the police for not pushing the wrecked cars to the side of the road fast enough. Because everyone else has some place to be.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#41]
When the Russians were in Afghanistan I remember reading a story of a guy in a melon stand chopping melons. He saw three  Russians walking through the market, got up and and cleaved one of their heads, chopped another's head, and the other one ran off to get assistance. The guy was soon tracked down and caught. When he was brought before the magistrate/judge or what ever he was asked why he had done what he had done. He answered that Allah told him to smite 5 infidels. He said that he's only gotten two, could he be released to finish his job? How do you fight an enemy like that? A bunch of true believers or down right nut cases like that? A bunch of lone wolves like that?

Of course if there was ever a complete take over of the US by an invading force or from within I would expect similar cases of civil disobedience from many here.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We have been under regular attack inside the U.S. since 09/11/01 (even before that really) but yes I believe we are seeing a stepped up effort. My suspicion is that after the November elections, Obama's use to radical Muslims will be viewed as coming to an end and that there will be a push to do as much damage as possible inside the U.S. during the next two years. However, this will not stop the .gov from encouraging unbridled illegal immigration and coming up with even sillier euphemisms in concert with the Liberal media to conceal terrorist attacks . Although, it will be hard to top "work place violence".

View Quote

Since 02/26/93; bombing at the World Trade Center.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We are watching the beginning of the end of Islam in North America.
View Quote

Fixed.

Yes, it started at Ft. Hood IMO.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Since 02/26/93; bombing at the World Trade Center.
View Quote

Actually, further back than that.

TWA Flight 841 (1974)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TWA Flight 841 Occurrence summary
Date September 8, 1974

On September 8, 1974, a Boeing 707-331B (tail number N8734) operating as TWA Flight 841 took off from Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv en route to JFK International Airport, New York City. It was scheduled to land in Athens, followed by Rome, and then proceed to New York. After stopping for 68 minutes in Athens, it departed for Rome. About 30 minutes after takeoff, the plane crashed into the Ionian Sea. The out of control aircraft was observed by crew on the flight deck of Pan Am 110. They watched the aircraft execute a steep climb, the separation of an engine from the wing, and the death spiral. All 79 passengers and nine crew members were killed. The National Transportation Safety Board determined that the plane was destroyed by a bomb hidden in the cargo hold. The detonation of the bomb destroyed the systems responsible for operating the plane's control surfaces, causing the plane to pitch up until it stalled and dove into the ocean
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He's not delusional at all.  What he explains is how a war is won.  The ONLY way a war is won....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol Nukes against ISIS.

Not sure it works that way.  There are many examples of countries at war that had entire cities, towns and villages wiped-out that kept fighting with even bigger motivation.

To win a war you have to cut the enemy's resources.   Those jihadists have a big one in the White House and what not that keeps funding and helping them in any way imaginable.  Even the Canadian attack has been downplayed.  Let's see what will be said about NY.

They own the media, the UN and other countries.  This chess game is getting tough.  By the way, they invented chess.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Heimat Sicherheitsdienst!  What we're seeing is the rise of a police state.  It's for your safety of course.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#48]
I believe micro jihad is here to stay.

Sharia law is already creepin in.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Guy just attacked NYPD cops with a hatchet yesterday. Initial report: lone wolf terrorist.

Yes, we have entered a whole new world of the constant possibility of terrorism.

Fox news currently (as I type) talking about how you stop them... the obvious escapes their talking heads. They look to government to keep us safe.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol Nukes against ISIS.

Please expound.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top