Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2014 10:15:25 PM EDT
Such as Methodist, st. Luke, st Joseph, presbyterian .....

Just wondering cause taking my wife for surgery in the morning to one of these Christian based / named hospitals.

I figure these might be their next targets or am I over thinking things?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
hospitals tend to have armed security and usually a cop or 2 doing a follow-up case at any given time
they like easier targets
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Easier targets?
One just axed a cop in the head today.
If its a surprise attack and they want those 72 virgins then easy is not in their vocabulary.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully the same time murdering terrorists recognize this

eta:  pointing out to the ones that want to cause us harm
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/bravenew/pages/280/attachments/original/1327353170/gun-pointed.gif?1327353170

View Quote

Geesh All I have is a P9 with 2 spare mags to carry tomorrow. Will it be enough ?

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Geesh All I have is a P9 with 2 spare mags to carry tomorrow. Will it be enough ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/bravenew/pages/280/attachments/original/1327353170/gun-pointed.gif?1327353170

I have relatives in the trauma center and everyone is unarmed due to regulations.

My biggest fear is schools and hospitals.

Some jackass jihadi with a double barrel thinks he can take on parliament, I don't want to imagine them going after our most vulnerable

Though a few pissed off nurses, working 2nd shifts might be enough to bring down ISIS
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Well with all the subterfuge in the names it'll be a while.

I mean who could ever figure out Baptist, Methodist, St. Whatever or Presbyterian having Christian undertones, takes a real genius.

They already know, their cousin works there, and they probably already have a map, next question.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#8]

The Ebola will keep them away...............or attract them

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have relatives in the trauma center and everyone is unarmed due to regulations.

Some jackass jihadi with a double barrel thinks he can take on parliament, I don't want to imagine them going after our most vulnerable

Though a few pissed off nurses, working 2nd shifts might be enough to bring down ISIS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly why it is a good target for them. This crap is getting serious but it seems only a few recognize it for what it is. And some that stick their heads in the sand hoping it to go away.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes you are  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
am I over thinking things?
Yes you are  

Am I ?
Not saying it will happen tomorrow when I take my wife for surgery, but it just got me to thinking. What if?

These people have no morals, and hate Christians, so what an opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Exactly why it is a good target for them. This crap is getting serious but it seems only a few recognize it for what it is. And some that stick their heads in the sand hoping it to go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One saving grace...

Knowing folks in the HC industry...

They won't take shit for shit.

I have more trust in the support staff gouging out some terrorist asshole's eyes than I do most other industries.

The shit they put up with is monumental on a daily basis.  

I'll never think wrongly of our healthcare workers.  

And anyone that thinks otherwise, go spend a night in the reception area of your local hospital overnight.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Already done via ebola
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well with all the subterfuge in the names it'll be a while.

I mean who could ever figure out Baptist, Methodist, St. Whatever or Presbyterian having Christian undertones, takes a real genius.

They already know, their cousin works there, and they probably already have a map, next question.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'd be more worried about them going after Mount Sinai and Beth Israel.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#14]
The ER's usually have 1-2 cops there guarding prisoners that they brought in.

But if they came in the back door, it would take a while for any one to get there.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
hospitals tend to have armed security and usually a cop or 2 doing a follow-up case at any given time
they like easier targets
View Quote

I can't remember a security guard, let alone armed security at the last 3 hospitals I've been in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
There are a lot of top level Hospitals like Cedars Sinai and Mount Sinai too?

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just wondering cause taking my wife for surgery in the morning to one of these Christian based / named hospitals.

View Quote

Entirely possible.  Both hospitals in my town are posted with valid 30.06 signs, making them unarmed victim zones.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Entirely possible.  Both hospitals in my town are posted with valid 30.06 signs, making them unarmed victim zones.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always wondered about that...

Isn't it like going to a hospital in the middle east and seeing laws against guns named 7.62x39...?  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Cops aren't equipped to take on jihad joes with body armor and real assault weapons.  Just a guess but terrorists could easily cause a lot of carnage at a hospital before they meet any real resistance.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:19:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jihadis?  Hell, I am surprised the leftists and atheists are not bitching and moaning about that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:22:02 AM EDT
[#23]
as soon as they see this post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top