Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine only feels vulnerable when she's nekkid. Usually when showering.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol at all of the people saying a lion attack will be some blindsiding event out of the darkness with no chance to shoot at it.  Many times when you're outdoors you'll hear or see something that allows you to ready yourself.   Hell the lion might even stand in the trail licking its teeth at you.  During those times you'll want to have a gun.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can I just clarify something PLEASE?

I don't want to carry anywhere heavily populated or anything. I'm not going grocery shoping with it or anything like that. I'm going on hikes with me and my toddler and maybe friends. There HAVE been sightings of cyoties and mountain lions and rattle snakes thicker than my leg, and I know a few people who have had run-ins with said animals while hiking with their kids, or even running in semi-populated areas in town.

I would love to go practice more, and I would love for my husband to teach me. I definately need more practice, but SOMEONE is nervous about leaving the little with a babysitter.

I just don't want to get eaten is all.
View Quote

I'm not trying to be mean but this is silly.

You're being overly dramatic. It's great you want to carry, but concealed is safer. How about you conceal now, and then reevaluate the idea of open carry in a few years when you have more experience with the whole thing?

Like others have said, husbands, even instructor husbands make crap teachers. You need to take in some classes. You're putting the cart before the horse.

And welcome to arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I always tell her she looks like an old person with a smart phone. Slow and untrained, but eventually gets the job done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is her skill level?

Where I am not comfortable with her carrying at all. I always try to take her to the range with me But she does not seem to want to go. She can shoot and hit the targets but her manipulation and loading and drawing is lacking a lot.
Hmmm, that changes the equation a bit.   I'm totally fine with open carry but that doesn't sound good.

I always tell her she looks like an old person with a smart phone. Slow and untrained, but eventually gets the job done.

Yes this does change things a lot.

See, men see the world through male eyes, women see the world through female eyes. Kind of obvious but let me explain.
Men are skill based, warrior in thinking, outcome or goal  based and when there is a job to do, you do it.

Women I have found are process based, the goal is less defined and more a journey of  enjoy the ride getting there (or at least understand the ride there)

Self defense (the act) is not a journey, it is a clearly defined goal. Stop the attacker, If they are trying to hurt us, we have to hurt them more to get them to stop. If they are trying to intimidate us, we have to out intimidate them to get them to go away. A gun is a very effective "talisman" in that goal. Many ARE intimidated by the sight of a gun. Mission accomplished.

But what if the attacker is of a mindset that the sight of a gun does not intimidate him? Then what? He may have a background of violence to the point that the sight of a gun is just  more justification in his actions to harm you (it's a challenge to his perceived authority over you) Many attackers, in their sick twisted mind, have every right to harm you.

At that point it's put up or get shut up. If you wife lacks the skill, she could learn, that's true, but it speaks more to a mindset. Some women take to the skill of a gun like a fish to water, most women can learn and be proficient but deep down lack the will to actually take a human life (basically faking skill), and some women treat a gun like a dead snake covered in shit. They will bear handling it if they absolutly have to, but their life would be much happier if they didn't.

You will have to have a conversation with your wife, it will have to be a frank and brutally honest conversation.  You (the man) will have to accept whatever answer she honestly gives you. Men have a hard time seeing the world through women's eyes,  and we tend to force our beliefs onto the women because we see their view as irrational, but to them it is not.

If ....IF she decides to carry a gun, she will have to bear the responsibility that if the "talisman" of intimidation (the gun) does not work, her display of the gun may worsen her attack, or pending a negative outcome and the gun is taken from her (dead or alive) that it possibly be used against someone else someday.

Owning a gun is a huge responsibility (like having children) it sounds so easy, everybody is doing it, how hard could it be?

It is only after pondering the ramifications (all of them both positive and negative) that owning and using a gun for SELF DEFENSE, is an order of magnitude greater than any other mortal endeavor most humans will ever conceive.

Good luck, be patient, have honest conversations with your wife, and accept HER point of view on it. That IS her reality. And then, accept it and love her for her qualities that made you marry her.

She may get attacked and die someday, but, unless you live in downtown Detroit or Gary  or  Los Angles,......it's not "highly likely" but stuff happens to good people, that's just life........that's the way it goes. Live life to the fullest until then.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Where I am not comfortable with her carrying at all. I always try to take her to the range with me But she does not seem to want to go. She can shoot and hit the targets but her manipulation and loading and drawing is lacking a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is her skill level?

Take her to the range and drill those skills with her and tell her cc is the best option.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe I've missed it, but I assume she is an adult and can make up her own mind?
View Quote

Adults make bad decisions. If one spouse is experienced in an area where another is inexperienced, isn't it the former's role to advise the latter? By saying something like "Honey, that's tarded. I signed you up for classes this weekend, lets go CC holster shopping."

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree, advice can be given. It's not required for the advice to be followed. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

Some of the "let" comments were what I was referring too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe I've missed it, but I assume she is an adult and can make up her own mind?

Adults make bad decisions. If one spouse is experienced in an area where another is inexperienced, isn't it the former's role to advise the latter? By saying something like "Honey, that's tarded. I signed you up for classes this weekend, lets go CC holster shopping."

I agree, advice can be given. It's not required for the advice to be followed. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

Your pimp hand is weak. You probably let your woman get up on the furniture too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#10]
She wants to carry, encourage it.  But not open.  OWB with unzipped cover garment, light jacket or whatever.

Done.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Why doesn't she just open carry when she gets to the wooded area and trails, it's the old saying just because she can doesn't mean you have to.

I'm not saying surrender to everybody else's will. But compromises help everybody get along. There's a time to stand up to principal.

And the time to work with what's available to get your intended goal accomplished. (Safety on the trail from vicious mountain lion protection open carry)

Passing Mrs. Jones orchid garden, and children's playground, (concealed)
it's obvious she's not trying to make the point that she has a firearm. And can open carry wherever she wants and nobody can do anything about it.

So a compromise should satisfy her needs.

Everybody happy

Additional thoughts
after taking the time to read all posts, it seems your concern isn't so much (open carry or concealed but her safety)

Justifiably so the fact that she's not proficient with A firearm changes the whole scenario training .and just as important feeling confident is the most important aspects of your question . Might be better to invest in a dog , don't walk alone , some type of pepper spray , a lot of other choices .A bitch to get shot in the leg and becoming mountain lion brunch .
Just saying
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Open or Concealed you'll need to practice getting out of the holster. You can do that home. If you open carry I'd suggest a good retention holster and at least a 9mm.
Honestly if I was going to where I had to worry about mountain lions I'd want a rifle or shotgun and probably not carry my young one there with me. Shooting a charging mountain lion isn't going to be easy I'd guess.
I think you're more likely to run into the two leg critter types
What ever mode of carry you choose, practice. Too many carry a gun on their hip and think it's some magic tool.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No not at all. I am happy she wants to carry. I just worry about her skill level and possible neighborhood drama and people knowing we now have guns...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see.  Your wife wants to provide a measure of self protection by carrying a firearm in a lawful manner.  You're against it, or not sure.  Please buy her a membership here and close yours.

No not at all. I am happy she wants to carry. I just worry about her skill level and possible neighborhood drama and people knowing we now have guns...

Get her a flash bang holster.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Someone open carrying a firearm is not going to deter a criminal one bit. If it were a deterrent, police officers would never be engaged by crooks. If I were intent on robbing you and saw you were armed I'd already have my gun out when I approached and would likely just shoot you to make it easy. I'd then sell your gun too. A novice who knows nothing about firearm retention shouldn't open carry either.  
View Quote

I don't think comparing an armed woman to the police is a fair comparison.  Crooks engage police because the police are trying to capture the crooks and take away their freedom, so the stakes are much higher.

A criminal is going to go for the easiest targets.  He would be more likely to pass on an armed woman, just to avoid the shootout.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Your pimp hand is weak. You probably let your woman get up on the furniture too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, that one made me chuckle ...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#16]
If a mountain lion decides to get you, you will be well in the fight of your life long before your hand can move to your holster. A hunting mountain lion will have a hold of you by the time you even know it's there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://imageshack.com/a/img716/9113/diannepossum.jpg

View Quote

Shower Possum?  Awesome!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Conceal carry is better but let me ask you this question.............let's say a person lives in a piece of shit neighborhood in Detroit and open carries.............is he safer or in more danger than someone who doesn't carry when walking around his neighborhood?

I was much safer when open carrying because I was never robbed, whereas, I was robbed a couple of times when not armed.

Anecdotal but it is what it is.

For a long time now I have a CPL and like it better but back then CPL's were only may issue and we know that really means "no issue".

Did I get questioned by cops.........of course I did but nothing ever came of it once they ran a check on me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone open carrying a firearm is not going to deter a criminal one bit. If it were a deterrent, police officers would never be engaged by crooks. If I were intent on robbing you and saw you were armed I'd already have my gun out when I approached and would likely just shoot you to make it easy. I'd then sell your gun too. A novice who knows nothing about firearm retention shouldn't open carry either.  

Conceal carry is better but let me ask you this question.............let's say a person lives in a piece of shit neighborhood in Detroit and open carries.............is he safer or in more danger than someone who doesn't carry when walking around his neighborhood?

I was much safer when open carrying because I was never robbed, whereas, I was robbed a couple of times when not armed.

Anecdotal but it is what it is.

For a long time now I have a CPL and like it better but back then CPL's were only may issue and we know that really means "no issue".

Did I get questioned by cops.........of course I did but nothing ever came of it once they ran a check on me.
I understand open carry when that is the only option, but if you can carry concealed you should, unless of course it's some political function and used to make a point. A visible handgun is only a deterrent to a half ass criminal/punk and it tips your hand to a crook that might just decide to kill you instead of rob you.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You're being overly dramatic. It's great you want to carry, but concealed is safer. How about you conceal now, and then reevaluate the idea of open carry in a few years when you have more experience with the whole thing?

Like others have said, husbands, even instructor husbands make crap teachers. You need to take in some classes. You're putting the cart before the horse.

And welcome to arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to carry anywhere heavily populated or anything. I'm not going grocery shoping with it or anything like that. I'm going on hikes with me and my toddler and maybe friends. There HAVE been sightings of cyoties and mountain lions and rattle snakes thicker than my leg, and I know a few people who have had run-ins with said animals while hiking with their kids, or even running in semi-populated areas in town.

I would love to go practice more, and I would love for my husband to teach me. I definately need more practice, but SOMEONE is nervous about leaving the little with a babysitter.

And welcome to arfcom.
I taught my wife well enough and she is now a NRA certified instructor.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I don't think comparing an armed woman to the police is a fair comparison.  Crooks engage police because the police are trying to capture the crooks and take away their freedom, so the stakes are much higher.

A criminal is going to go for the easiest targets.  He would be more likely to pass on an armed woman, just to avoid the shootout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's about mindset. The dude with the hatchet clearly didn't mind bring outnumbered and outgunned. Thankfully, he's been removed from any future scenarios.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Shower Possum?  Awesome!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shower Possum?  Awesome!

If shower "kitteh" had a cookie in it's mouth it would be comedy gold.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No flame intended at all, but concealed, for civilians, is almost always better unless you are not likely to encounter anyone (out in the bush, etc).  And I say this as someone who lives in a state that doesn't infringe on open carry.  We don't need a permit for open carry here in NH.  I think the element of surprise is very important and why I recommend concealed carry.  The other exception is where someone is in uniform and there is no element of surprise.  

Surprise---->Speed---->Violence of Action
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife wants to open carry while she goes on walks around the neighborhood and by the river and mountain in front of our area with our son. I am super happy she want to carry now. But I am not sure how I feel about everyone in town seeing her with a gun. We have always been low profile and am not sure I want people knowing we have guns. How does everyone feel about this? She is worried about mountain Lions and coyotes. Even though there has not been any sightings around here.

No flame intended at all, but concealed, for civilians, is almost always better unless you are not likely to encounter anyone (out in the bush, etc).  And I say this as someone who lives in a state that doesn't infringe on open carry.  We don't need a permit for open carry here in NH.  I think the element of surprise is very important and why I recommend concealed carry.  The other exception is where someone is in uniform and there is no element of surprise.  

Surprise---->Speed---->Violence of Action

Cops are civilians and they open carry all the time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If she wants to carry go cc. Open carry is effing retarded.

I was in a crowd with an open carry idiot a few weeks ago. I was behind him and could have taken his weapon without trying. What if it wasnt me and it was some methed out cock fag work nothing to lose. He thought he was cool though.

Opsec is king.

May as well hang a huge ass sign off your neck saying im a fucking target. Come take my gun. Never give a threat that king of advantage.

Don't let your wife do that to herself. Be a hard target. Surprise is a great weapon.

If she wants to open carry, go long gun. Make a real statement. Not trying to be rude, just make sure she really grasps the potential gravity of choices.
View Quote

Oooooohhhhhhh, I agree with the 2nd Amendment as long as you do it the way I approve of.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Open carry is a statement.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn't know you need to have the tactical advantage of concealment in the woods. As soon as your in the woods you lost any advantage no matter how well you know the woods.

OC in the woods

OC or CC in Semi urban town

CC in high density population (people tend to forget that even if they CC can still loose any advantage they might have had)
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm fine with open carry. For the people who do it, that's great. It's not for me though. If she wants to OC just let her know how people may respond so she knows how she wants to deal with that in advance. When I carry on hikes and what not I carry owb with a cover garnment of some sort. Maybe a windbreaker or something light would be a good option for her. But, it's her call and I think you should support whatever her decision is on carrying as long as she carries competently.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Can you tell us how a mountain lion is going to take her sidearm?  Lacking opposable thumbs, I don't see this would happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in a crowd with an open carry idiot a few weeks ago. I was behind him and could have taken his weapon without trying. What if it wasnt me and it was some methed out cock fag work nothing to lose. He thought he was cool though.

Opsec is king.

May as well hang a huge ass sign off your neck saying im a fucking target. Come take my gun. Never give a threat that king of advantage.

Don't let your wife do that to herself. Be a hard target. Surprise is a great weapon.

If she wants to open carry, go long gun. Make a real statement. Not trying to be rude, just make sure she really grasps the potential gravity of choices.

Can you tell us how a mountain lion is going to take her sidearm?  Lacking opposable thumbs, I don't see this would happen.

Well, I was typing the my original post at the same time the main focus nature walk was brought up. Hey if open carry is what she wants then do it. In the woods is different. But I'm assuming she is not going to be the only person on the trail.

She shouldn't be worried about the mountain lion. You'll never see that one coming. I had one get within 50 feet of me above my position on a mountain and didn't know it. my hunting buddy showed  the prints about 20 minutes later. This was about 15 years ago in the copper basin, idaho. So, I'm about as paranoid a anyone about being eaten. Thank god I didn't get eaten.

She should be worried about getting attacked by another man. That scenario is a lot more likely. Thinking you'll project yourself from a cat by yourself.....yeah right. Travel with company. That's the best defense from Felix.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She wants to carry, encourage it.  But not open.  OWB with unzipped cover garment, light jacket or whatever.

Done.
View Quote

Why not?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And welcome to arfcom.

Maybe she can teach the OP's wife.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

What kind of sick freak poses with possums and rifles in the shower?

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:21:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oooooohhhhhhh, I agree with the 2nd Amendment as long as you do it the way I approve of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opsec is king.

Just because you can do something doesn't make it a good idea.

Where in this discussion did 2A rights even come up? You don't have to answer that by the way.

Care to post pics of your Pancho Villa bandoliers and double double OWB dirty Harry Holsters? If I was going to OC a pistol, I  think I just as well have fun with it and go Yosemite Sam style.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:29:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Where in this discussion did 2A rights even come up? You don't have to answer that by the way.

Care to post pics of your Pancho Villa bandoliers and double double OWB dirty Harry Holsters? If I was going to OC a pistol, I  think I just as well have fun with it and go Yosemite Sam style.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opsec is king.

Hey look!  Somebody with no real world experience at all!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#33]
In this day and age, I say every God loving American should carry. Consealed or not!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:33:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's a parody of the famous Cookie/Cetme shower image.

Thusly, I think she's about to take a bite out of that animal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:34:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I think it's a great idea..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I understand open carry when that is the only option, but if you can carry concealed you should, unless of course it's some political function and used to make a point. A visible handgun is only a deterrent to a half ass criminal/punk and it tips your hand to a crook that might just decide to kill you instead of rob you.  
View Quote

Yup..........I like CPL carry better.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's disgusting and wrong. She obviously has issues.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Mine would like to open carry while she walks the dog but her routine takes her onto school property.  So.....................
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:08:56 AM EDT
[#40]
If you're worried, just ask if she'd want to concealled carry.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Mine would like to open carry while she walks the dog but her routine takes her onto school property.  So.....................
View Quote

you can carry here in my state. schools can post any sign they want just like a mall but it does not make it illegal. Naturally they can kick you out if you offend them,
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#42]
For those saying concealed carry on a hike I would just point out how much more comfortable it is to carry a worthwhile gun on your hip outside the waistband especially for a woman and especially if we're talking about a decent sized gun rather than some little .380.

Yes the .22 would be better than grabbing a rock but not by much.  If the wife is serious she'll be willing to approach this with some serious training and learn how to use a full size service caliber gun.  

It's not hard.  I've trained widowed ladies and turned them into USPSA shooters.  Will they win nationals? No.  But if they need to they won't forget to flip a safety off or forget how to aim or fumble the draw and shoot themselves in the foot.

Case in point
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Done.

Why not?

Tactical advantage.

Dann cat will draw his weapon and gun you down, if he knows you're armed.

Duh.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I carry in TX where CCW is all that's legal.

I use an MTAC and a wilderness 5 stitch belt for my G19 over a t-shirt.  If my shirt rides up... meh.  It's hot here, and I'm not wearing more.

I wish we had OC.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Open carry is a political statement, not a self-defense strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife wants to open carry while she goes on walks around the neighborhood and by the river and mountain in front of our area with our son. I am super happy she want to carry now.

It is only a political statement if you are being stupid and using it as a political statement.

I open carry when I am camping. Never had to use it but it is there if I need it. I also keep my pistol in my truck every day. Never needed to use it but you never know.

Way I got it figured, a firearm is a tool. It is there for a particular job and that job is not making statements.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opsec is king.

The 2nd Amendment is all about exercising your right to keep and bear arms.  Apparently you only support that for those that carry the way you approve of.

You can stuff Pancho and your bandoliers.  You have no point so you make even more stupid remarks.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife wants to open carry while she goes on walks around the neighborhood and by the river and mountain in front of our area with our son. I am super happy she want to carry now.

What?  You can read the mind of everyone who open carries?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Not enough people hunt.  Then you wouldn't be so scared of guns.  You'd respect life, hard work and honesty.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#49]

If she's concerned about wildlife I can see open carrying having its advantages.

If I carry a hammer because I need to drive in a nail, I'm gonna hang it off my belt, not hide it under my shirt. If you treat a gun as a tool, you should (IMO) treat it the same way.

You have to reassess the situation as the potential threat changes from four legs to two.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Get a big dog for wildlife walks in neighborhood......and carry but let the dog be the point guard.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top