Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2014 10:02:32 PM EDT
Heres what it looks like hanging off the fast rope bar on a PAVELOW over Korea.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool pic!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You were an irresponsible young man, and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

I, of course, never did anything even remotely like that.  Such as riding motorcycles at night on unfamiliar roads at high speed, only to find the locals didn't much believe in marking dangerously sharp curves.  Footpegs didn't actually scrape...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You were an irresponsible young man, and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

I, of course, never did anything even remotely like that.  Such as riding motorcycles at night on unfamiliar roads at high speed, only to find the locals didn't much believe in marking dangerously sharp curves.  Footpegs didn't actually scrape...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
OR getting out of the hospital after falling off a cliff and cracking my head open, then roof surfing my way to an abandoned quarry where I swung out over a 100-foot drop hanging on to a 20-foot rope attached to a tree that could pull out of the sand at any time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#5]
You crazy kids!
I never did ANYTHING like that...

Cool pic.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#6]
that's a really cool pic...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
damn! that's a ballsy stunt, even if you did have a harness. Cool pic
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice picture.  

I wish I had photos of half the crazy shit I did as a teen/early twenties young dude.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a miracle some of us survive to middle age.

"It's been a hell of a party Woodrow".
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Were you a 2W1 before you did the gunner thing?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Hell I started out as a 462. Then became a 2w1 then a X2w1 (gunner was still a special duty), then 1A7 when gunner became it own carrier
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Flem!

How's it going? Haven't seen you in a while.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Now that looks like fun!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hell I started out as a 462. Then became a 2w1 then a X2w1 (gunner was still a special duty), then 1A7 when gunner became it own carrier
View Quote

I remember when they became their own AFSC. After seeing the Pavelow's at Mildenhall when I was at Lakenheath I was just waiting on my time to apply. Then I found out they were getting rid of the 53's and making it its own AFSC so brand new kids could come in with it and I got a little disappointed. It also made it harder since there had to be open slots with the right rank and all that. Needless to say it didn't work out in the end and I wound up out of Ammo and in intel! Were you ever stationed over at Mildenhall?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh das kewl.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#16]
You've come a long way Flem. Thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I remember when they became their own AFSC. After seeing the Pavelow's at Mildenhall when I was at Lakenheath I was just waiting on my time to apply. Then I found out they were getting rid of the 53's and making it its own AFSC so brand new kids could come in with it and I got a little disappointed. It also made it harder since there had to be open slots with the right rank and all that. Needless to say it didn't work out in the end and I wound up out of Ammo and in intel! Were you ever stationed over at Mildenhall?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Na never made it to Mildenhall, I hit the other three though. Was at 31stSOS 97-99, 20thSOS 99-05 and during that did a couple manning assists to teh 551stSOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top