Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Those dogs know he isn't coming home. Just terrible. RIP young warrior.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:12:50 AM EDT
[#2]
RIP Cpl. Cirillo
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:16:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:48:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those dogs know he isn't coming home. Just terrible. RIP young warrior.
View Quote

Those dogs may know, but they'll still wait for him.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:50:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They have no place in the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuckers that did this and those like them need to be dealt with.  They have no place in Canada or the US.

They have no place in the world.

PERIOD.

RIP, Nathan
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#6]
dammit
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:23:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's long been a war.  The issue is about whom it is against.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unintentional or not, that's tacit acknowledgement that this is a war.

Damn this thread is rough.

There is no issue, we all know who and what it is against. The real question is when are we going to drop the PC bullshit and address the 800lb gorilla in the fucking room.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:44:36 AM EDT
[#8]
God damnit, why did I read this thread...

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There is no issue, we all know who and what it is against. The real question is when are we going to drop the PC bullshit and address the 800lb gorilla in the fucking room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And there we go, somethign tells me you and I do not in any way see the enemy the same.

I sincerely wish staff hadn't trashed the Breivik thread.  That thread should be permanently enshrined as a lesson to all about the dangers of tribal thinking.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:09:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And there we go, somethign tells me you and I do not in any way see the enemy the same.

I sincerely wish staff hadn't trashed the Breivik thread.  That thread should be permanently enshrined as a lesson to all about the dangers of tribal thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The real question is when are we going to drop the PC bullshit and address the 800lb gorilla in the fucking room." Yeah, and that won't happen on AR15.com, don't worry, mods will see to that...

God bless that faithful Canadian soldier. and his faithful dogs. Fellas, you'll see your master again some day, I believe the bridge works both ways...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:13:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Snip.

"The real question is when are we going to drop the PC bullshit and address the 800lb gorilla in the fucking room." Yeah, and that won't happen on AR15.com, don't worry, mods will see to that...

God bless that faithful Canadian soldier. and his faithful dogs. Fellas, you'll see your master again some day, I believe the bridge works both ways...
View Quote

I'm not talking about the website. I'm talking about society in general.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top