Quoted:

Going to RangeUSA Zombie Night?
View Quote

Nah, I pay enough for MSSA
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fisabeelallah????   What's that????? This is the first time I've ever seen this term used. What does it mean?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Identified. Here's his Facebook. (legit page)

http://i59.tinypic.com/20r0lmg.png

Quoted:
Last month..... he commented on YouTube: "If you’re looking for ‘perfect’ Muslims who never make any mistakes in their Jihad, then you will be looking in vain! If the Zionists and the Crusaders had never invaded and colonized the Islamic lands after WW1, then there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!”

http://www.vocativ.com/world/isis-2/sources-nypd-hatchet-attacker-may-isis-supporter

http://i60.tinypic.com/33fcj80.jpg

Fisabeelallah????   What's that????? This is the first time I've ever seen this term used. What does it mean?

Misspelling of " fi sabilillah", roughly "for God's sake".
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:08:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The cop survived an axe to the face? holy shit...hope he has a speedy recovery.  Fuck you johnny dickhad.
View Quote

News said back of the head earlier.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:10:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More or less jihad fi sabilillah means "warfare in the name of god".  Obamanese translation : Not terrorism.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

and now ebola is confirmed in NYC. how lovely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Confirmed snackbar attack.

and now ebola is confirmed in NYC. how lovely.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:14:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay then. Thanks for the educational tip (seriously).

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

More or less jihad fi sabilillah means "warfare in the name of god".  Obamanese translation : Not terrorism.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought that's what jihad meant? "Warfare in the name of god", "holy struggle", etc, etc. Apparently, I was wrong.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:19:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When is the last time you went to a public range? There are people who can't shoot worth a damn out there and they are normal people that walk among us. On my last trip I saw one guy shooting so bad that he could have shot 5 mags through his glock and only hit the target 9 times. The rifle guy was even better. He had a 12 inch pattern (approx 15 rounds) at 100 yards with a scoped rifle and was boasting about being pretty damn accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always think of threads and the typical posters when I'm at the range and I see people missing stationary silhouettes at 5m.
LEO range or blind school?

When is the last time you went to a public range? There are people who can't shoot worth a damn out there and they are normal people that walk among us. On my last trip I saw one guy shooting so bad that he could have shot 5 mags through his glock and only hit the target 9 times. The rifle guy was even better. He had a 12 inch pattern (approx 15 rounds) at 100 yards with a scoped rifle and was boasting about being pretty damn accurate.

Dang,  I think that you are talking about me.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#9]
her we go.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I thought that's what jihad meant? "Warfare in the name of god", "holy struggle", etc, etc. Apparently, I was wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a translation from a language that doesn't even use our alphabet. Probably no direct correlation with identical words but the meaning is quite clear. "holy war in the name of Allah", "Struggle in the name of Allah", or "Religious war for Allah" probably all make sense. Depends on the translator's background also. I translate Spanish as one phrase, while my friend that is a native speaker translates it into a different English phrase verbally even though they have the exact same meaning.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#11]
im still waiting for one of these clowns to try it south of dixie. i doubt the cops would even have to draw depending on where.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be pretty ironic if the cop was the same NYPD cop from years ago that was in the news for having a JIHAD tattoo. (I know, this cop is a brand new rookie)
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:32:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Columbia, ha.
View Quote

Yep.  Partly explains it.  Constant reinforcement of America hate.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your toss the Fisabeelallah to the Bordercollieofallah.  Bordercollieofallah brings it back, and you repeat.  This is how you are supposed to spend a fucking Thursday afternoon.  At no fucking point in fucking time are you supposed to grab a fucking hatchet and charge at folks standing on the sidewalk posing for a photograph.  What the fuck is wrong with people? Motherfucking snackbars.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:41:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
im still waiting for one of these clowns to try it south of dixie. i doubt the cops would even have to draw depending on where.
View Quote

Texas is no longer south of Dixie?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:46:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's a translation from a language that doesn't even use our alphabet. Probably no direct correlation with identical words but the meaning is quite clear. "holy war in the name of Allah", "Struggle in the name of Allah", or "Religious war for Allah" probably all make sense. Depends on the translator's background also. I translate Spanish as one phrase, while my friend that is a native speaker translates it into a different English phrase verbally even though they have the exact same meaning.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arabic has some shades of meaning in it too that can nearly defy translation.

Using Spanish as an example, locally there's some quick cash place that in English advertises "Need cash? We can help!" while the Spanish advertisement is "Tio Rico? Te ayuda."
The Spanish version plays on some deep-seated cultural expectations.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:51:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not Texas, but close:

MOORE, Okla. - Police say a woman who was killed by a co-worker at a food distribution center in suburban Oklahoma City was beheaded and that witnesses have said the suspect had been trying to convince co-workers to convert to Islam.

Mark Vaughn, an off-duty officer who also serves as chief operating officer of the business, shot Nolen as he was stabbing Johnson.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

that was oklahoma, not texas

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:53:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Columbia, ha.

My neighborhood is crawling with Columbia students.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:57:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Your toss the Fisabeelallah to the Bordercollieofallah.  Bordercollieofallah brings it back, and you repeat.  This is how you are supposed to spend a fucking Thursday afternoon.  At no fucking point in fucking time are you supposed to grab a fucking hatchet and charge at folks standing on the sidewalk posing for a photograph.  What the fuck is wrong with people? Motherfucking snackbars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good post.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:57:45 AM EDT
[#21]
doubletap
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm in NYC today; quite a Day!!!

Noticed tons of cops on the street this evening; several on every block on 2nd Ave.  Friendly.

AND I rode the A train; same train as the Ebola guy.

But he didn't puke til after he got off the train, so I'm FINE.  Really.
View Quote

Don't bring that shit back here.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oklahoma. Ring a bell?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:05:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Forget this guy already?  Went jihad on a military base.  Of course it wasn't really jihad, it was workplace violence.  In a gun free zone.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:07:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just keep thinking that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

There's nearly 2 billion of them walking the Earth.

If it *weren't* a religion of peace, we'd all be Muslims by sheer force of numbers, alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been assured it's a Religion of Peace.....

There's nearly 2 billion of them walking the Earth.

If it *weren't* a religion of peace, we'd all be Muslims by sheer force of numbers, alone.

There are well more than 2 billion communists in the world, yet we have held out thus far...  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:37:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Wow looks like 'not terrorism' from here.

The woman that was murdered by beheading was there ever anything officially determined in that ?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I hope they revive the man so they can shoot him again.  Prayers for the officers and the bystander.
View Quote
Like.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:16:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I hope they revive the man so they can shoot him again.  Prayers for the officers and the bystander.
View Quote
Like.

Twice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:20:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

There's an "Islamic Society" in my AO. I'm sure it's full of peace-loving individuals. As this stuff builds up, makes me more and more nervous. The jihad camp I mean Mosque is a block away from where my wife takes our kids to play.

Yeah, and that dead perp is a snackbar. Hope the officer pulls through.i
View Quote
I have the Islamic Society of Colorado Springs two blocks from the house.   I should get the Rakkasan neighbor to go demonstrate with me, showing their true colors.  "I am not a kafir"  "Islam the religion of hate" list the hadiths that order them to kill infidels.    

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Workplace violence strikes again.
View Quote

I don't know if Zero can spin this into "workplace violence" but I am sure he'll come up with some bullshit.

FBHO & his MINIONS
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Prayers for speedy recovery for the officers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Forget this guy already?  Went jihad on a military base.  Of course it wasn't really jihad, it was workplace violence.  In a gun free zone.

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/o-NIDAL-HASAN-facebook.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/o-NIDAL-HASAN-facebook.jpg

After he emailed Al Qaeda.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
As usual I see they managed to take out a bystander.
View Quote

It's a tradition in their union.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A quote by him that The Blaze found on his Google + page:

He is also aparently a fan of Malcolm X

His Google + account :
https://plus.google.com/106459523311239638618/posts
View All Quotes
Quoted:
A quote by him that The Blaze found on his Google + page:

“It’s ok for white people to draw pictures of a white jesus, and then colonize Africa, and enslave the negro in America, wipe out the native American, and invade the middle east. They call black people racist for rejecting the oppression they suffered from whites,” he wrote. “Listen, when black people have colonized the entire continent of Europe, enslaved its people, and sold them into bondage to foreign lands, then you can call them racist.”

He is also aparently a fan of Malcolm X

His Google + account :
https://plus.google.com/106459523311239638618/posts

Africans would sell their own into slavery, which was common practice there.  Actually, many slave traders would buy them because it was cheaper and less risky than capturing slaves.  Tribe chiefs would sell their own without second thoughts.  

By the way.  Did the White House send the AG yet to investigate the police for "unjustifiably killing an innocent guy who had his arms raised"?  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Page 13 of the NEW YORK daily news.   A terrorist attack on United States soil (in NEW YORK), and  I can read about it on page 13 if I get that far.  

God help us.   I actually thought this might be the wake up call and open a few lib eyes.    We are fucked.

Hunduh
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:04:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Page 13 of the New York daily news.   A terrorist attack on United States soil, and  I can read about it on page 13 if I get that far.  

God help us.   I actually thought this might be the wake up call and open a few eyes.    We are fucked.

Hunduh
View Quote

It will be blamed on mental illness. Move along...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope cop is ok, recovers.  WTF.

Ban hatchets, for the children.
View Quote

I am waiting for the pictures of evil tactical tomahawks to appear on the news.  Why does anyone need a black axe they will say.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:11:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Like.        

Twice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like.        

Twice.

A few years ago the cops would have been beating him with night sticks just for good measure, but these were well trained rookies that are aware of all the cameras around them.

Except for the bystander, good shoot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:21:23 AM EDT
[#43]
The agitprop cadres will soon be instructed that this "was an isolated incident of workplace violence that had nothing to do with terrorism because Islam is the Religion of Peace© and moderate Muslims would condemn it but Muslim leaders fear a backlash."
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Page 13 of the New York daily news.   A terrorist attack on United States soil, and  I can read about it on page 13 if I get that far.  

God help us.   I actually thought this might be the wake up call and open a few eyes.    We are fucked.

Hunduh

Well...would that be an incorrect assessment?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Fukkin cowards

Speedy recovery to all those affected by this POS. May he burn for eternity.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
New York City doesn't present much of a "safe" background / backstop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As usual I see they managed to take out a bystander.

New York City doesn't present much of a "safe" background / backstop.

Nor, apparently, does the NYPD have a successful marksmanship under stress shooting program.  Jim Cirillo would not be happy.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In before the liberals GDers question why so many rounds were necessary.

FIFY

Personally I don't care how many rounds the NYP shoots, as long as they all perforate a bad guy.  Misses in combat increase the probability of your own mortality.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
The hatchet man works on the side walk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suicide by cop, or just fucking crazy?

I will take both and add sudden Jihad syndrome for 200 alex

I will take it for $300 Alex.

Workplace violence.

The hatchet man works on the side walk?

The po-po do.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Nothing to see here, just workplace violence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Why the fuck can't the people "in charge" in America call a duck, a duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top