Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
First it's like this

Then it's like this

And finally it's like this
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Seeing how no one will give you a real answer I'll help you out.

Go MP, we are pretty much infantry.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh boy...
View Quote

Danielson, you must learn to wax the cars and paint the fence before hearing stories.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my camera stolen by a punk ass kid on a motor scooter in the PI once weird.... place made out to look like Hue City
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

This! Everyone loves MPs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I had the privilege of slaying bodies for my country while bathing in oil and blood of innocents.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had the privilege of slaying bodies for my country while bathing in oil and blood of innocents.
View Quote

Tell me more!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

How much crude did you manage to sneak back in camelbacks?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About two barrels. So not that much.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wasn't a fan of bathing in the oil, it made me way to slick and I couldn't properly slay bodies
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Almost 10yrs as an Army 11Chuck....Indirect Fire Infantryman......Mortar Maggot.......twice 81mm, twice 4.2in, lastly 120mm but I never got to drop a single 120...(was FDC for most of my time)

And a dirty nasty leg at that!

Two tours 502nd Inf Regt (STRIKE!) in Berlin, in the city when the Wall came down. Spit-shined jumpboots, baby oiled and Armor-All(ed) tm tracks and hummers, parades parades parades dog and pony shows flip off the East Germans in the guard towers

Second tour after the Wall and Reunification, aligned with SETAF....Southern European Task Force with the Airborne (Huah!) boys in Vicenza Italy.....30 day RDF cycle, B-Bags palletized, 3hr recall, 2 beer limit.....

Billy Bob Clinton sent us, the first US Combat Arms under foreign command......UNPROFOR United Nations Protection Force  in FYROM...Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia for 6 mos wearing the Blue Beret (and helmet)   Ridiculous ROE.......couldn't lock and load without permission from higher HQ....couldn't intervene, just observe and report along the Serbian border....but at least we were spared having to deal with the mass murder genocide going on up north.

Not a W.A.L.R.U.S.   not a Special Recon Commando.......not a Sniper...............

Was a SDM Squad Designated Marksman only on account of I was the only one in the platoon with an optic on my M16A2.............a Colt 4X that I bought myself........

Oh, yeah, and I got to fire an M202 FLASH just like Ahnold (and Rae Dawn Chong) in "Commando"

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Air Force SF is better.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#14]
More on topic this time. US Navy, Surface Warfare Officer (ship driver), fixed shit, broke shit, shot missiles, guns, torpedoes. Did a shit load of paperwork, drank alot of coffee, saw a lot of the world, set me up for a good paying post retirement gov civilian job in DoD. Had fun, had fucked up times, got my ass handed to me a few times and was still respected by subordinates, peers and superiors. Would probably do it all over again.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#15]
There is a Air Force recruit running around here somewhere. He has extensive knowledge and is willing to take you to the local bar for a beer and some war stories. Just make sure you don't bring your military ID. His favorite bar hates the military and won't let you in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
More on topic this time. US Navy, Surface Warfare Officer (ship driver), fixed shit, broke shit, shot missiles, guns, torpedoes. Did a shit load of paperwork, drank alot of coffee, saw a lot of the world, set me up for a good paying post retirement gov civilian job in DoD. Had fun, had fucked up times, got my ass handed to me a few times and was still respected by subordinates, peers and superiors. Would probably do it all over again.
View Quote

You could have just said "I was an asshole" and been done with it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#18]
1. No.

2. "Rate" only applies to squids.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true. The squeal sounds they make as we walk through the barracks are sounds of solidarity from our infantry brothers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#20]
http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/1990/12/09

nuke navy for 6 years. 2  years of school, 4 years out at sea. 9 months out of every year out at sea.
you train in your job, fire fighting, damage control, plus at some point they expect you to learn most things about the ship and other jobs on the ship.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Was a Major
Called a Brit General a fag
Got busted down to PV1, two half months pay, 45/45
Died the next day in the invasion
Became Bill Murray
Met a smoking hot chick
She taught me some shit
Died a bunch of more times
Learned to fly a helicopter
Died some more
Got shot
Not Bill Murray anymore
Doesn't matter cause I'm a beast now
Saved the day and died
Came back cause of alien cum
Beat guts
ETS
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only had to go there once and it was a fucked up situation...
Didn't say I liked being a SWO, just the way it worked out; never drank the bug juice.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really? That was the worst, what about getting your squad mate killed in that live fire exercise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I joined but only because it was quicker path to citizenship.  I joined up with one of my former high school teachers in his Roughneck's platoon.  Ain't gonna lie, it wasn't easy and wasn't quite what I had expected.  The worst was losing my girl to the pretty boy flight officer.

Really? That was the worst, what about getting your squad mate killed in that live fire exercise?

I only wanted to be the best.  I wanted to win.  Joke is on them, though.  I got a battlefield comission out of it and was made plt ldr.  At least until I was killed or someone better came along.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Didn't say I liked being a SWO, just the way it worked out; never drank the bug juice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a GT score of 12, so they let me eat snakes

bon appetite

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Based on the Starship Trooper comments, I can tell y'all watched the movie where the story line was messed up and didn't actually read the book.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#27]

See that OP....don't sign up to jump out of planes, that shit'll turn your hair white....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I joined for the great pay
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd tell you but most of my deployment is so classified that I can't talk about it for 250 years.  

I'll tell you this though, I made 32K before May and was in so deep that the classified documents are classified.

Also, I served with that dude from Duel Survivor.

Nuff said, time for me to bug out.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Da fuk you say

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#31]
What I did was G14 classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#32]
I joined the Marines because:

One day I was going to visit my boyfriend at work, and I watched him kiss a coworker on the cheek. I immediately stormed in to his work and got in his face about it, and slammed my locket he gave me down on his desk. We were done.

But I wasn't done yet.

I drove away in an angry bitch fit not paying attention to the road and biting my lip. I pulled my piece of shit volvo into the nearest gas station because I had to take an angry shit. I pretended I went in to buy a green tea, but really I just wanted the bathroom key. As I asked for the key I noticed a lame sticker on the bulletin board in the gas station. It said, "All women are created equal, then some become Marines."

I knew what I must do.

I stormed into the bathroom locking it behind me, and immediately started stripping down and cutting my hair until I looked like a bull dike. As if that wasn't enough, I proceed to tape my supple breasts to my body so that I appear more flat chested and disgusting than before.

The rest is a blur of Marine Corps induced magic.

Now the Marine Corps is a part of me, that you'll never ever ever take away from me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Yep

20 yrs on jump status, even my eyebrows are going white

Quoted:
See that OP....don't sign up to jump out of planes, that shit'll turn your hair white....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#34]
I joined so I could get my tank icon.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Since I joined these men, I've seen shit that'll turn you white.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Why?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Based on the Starship Trooper comments, I can tell y'all watched the movie where the story line was messed up and didn't actually read the book.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#38]
You might have noticed I've got a slight weight problem.

- Yeah, I do.  Anyway, I went to this doctor.  Well, he told me I swallowed a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas.

I'm basically a shy person.  I'm a shy guy... and he suggested taking one of these aggression-training courses.  You know, these aggressive- training courses like EST, those type of things.  

Anyway, it costs bucks to join this thing.  Well, I didn't have the money.

And I thought to myself, "Join the Army. It's free."

So I figured while I'm here, I'll lose a few pounds.  You got a six- to eight-week training program here, a tough one.

Which is perfect for me.

I'm gonna walk out of here a lean, mean, fighting machine.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I wasn't a fan of bathing in the oil, it made me way to slick and I couldn't properly slay bodies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But made it easy to masturbate
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I joined because my recruiter said I could fuck Miss USA

J/K
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#41]
How about you just guess?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Chem-trail pilot
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Recruiter fucked me. I only joined because he said the Army was sponsored by Oakley.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:20:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I figured I better join before I got drafted.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#45]
I was just a cook.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#46]
I joined because of how nice and sweet everybody is in the Military.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Go Infantry or stay the fuck home.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Marine Corps boot camp wasn't easy or a nightmare, it just was.

From there I spent 18 months learning electrons and the last 4 years flying on helicopters and working on them.

I generally enjoyed being in but it is nice knowing I'm not going to be deployed to some dump.

I went to a lot of neat places and met some nice people.

Worst was spending my first wedding anniversary in Saudi and losing friends to crashes.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Do you love cock?

If you really love cock, you should become a medic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#50]
I joined to give the Kaiser what for!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top