Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/23/2014 10:46:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
SPAS-12 in 5.56 sounds like just the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I always like GBLT, a tasty BLT w/guac.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#3]
All Armalites are covered in estrogensauce
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now, all my ARs are Cis-normative, and I feel kind of bad about that, but I also do not want to go to a trans-piston system because its not part of me self-value assessment.

I would like a gender-fluid AR so that I could feel good about not conforming to rape culture and heteronormative oppression, but I dont think they make one?

Any suggestions?

(Cis-ecto-normative people check your privilege before posting)
View Quote

I feel rifles can never be that way because the barrel is like an oppressive penis and the rounds it fired are like the oppressive jizz. Rifles will always be oppressive be cause they are used by men to perpetuate the white patriarchy all over the world. We need to get rid of all weapons to show our tolerance and fairness. Anyone who disagrees should be killed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it rape if I blow on the gun to cool it down after a mag dump?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Sadly, this will not live up to the garbage can or shotgun threads....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

No.  It's rape if you smash the forward assist after every shot.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I feel rifles can never be that way because the barrel is like an oppressive penis and the rounds it fired are like the oppressive jizz. Rifles will always be oppressive be cause they are used by men to perpetuate the white patriarchy all over the world. We need to get rid of all weapons to show our tolerance and fairness. Anyone who disagrees should be killed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, all my ARs are Cis-normative, and I feel kind of bad about that, but I also do not want to go to a trans-piston system because its not part of me self-value assessment.

I would like a gender-fluid AR so that I could feel good about not conforming to rape culture and heteronormative oppression, but I dont think they make one?

Any suggestions?

I agree. Don't even get me started on magazines. Always getting inserted into mag wells aka gun vaginas.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like the Just Born chemists are making good progress on those LSD Peeps.....

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, it means you are released from the hetro-cage.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a pink AR does that count?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#13]
bullet in target = PIV = rape?  Can an AR15 truly ever become gender fluid?  I think it is a permanent constructruct of the patriarchal oppression!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I always like GBLT, a tasty BLT w/guac.
View Quote

I always thought the G was for Gouda, I've been making my insensitive sammiches wrong.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Your poll should include an option about putting OPs oppressive testicles in a vice and transgendering him...please correct
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#18]
If you go with LMT CQB Monolith, you get a gun that'll swing both ways! Bi-gun best gun? Or is it Trannie-gun best gun? Or Herma-gun best gun?

Fuck my head hurts.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I cant find a good IN! meme...

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#20]
They've already got a gender fluid ar-15.
It's a pump action, and very confused.    

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is it DI?

DI guns are cis-gender female.

If its a piston gun with pink furniture, It is just a feminine trans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a pink AR does that count?

Is it DI?

DI guns are cis-gender female.

If its a piston gun with pink furniture, It is just a feminine trans.

Why does pink have to be feminine??
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Directed energy weapons really are the only way forward.

Think about all of the symbols of the hetero-penetrative paradigm going on in any modern firearm.... bolts sliding in and out of receivers, cartridges being thrust into chambers, magwells being raped by magazines.

We need plasma rifles in the 40-watt range if we're going to progress as a society.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I have a trans-piston Ar.....

I love taking out that long piston and caressing it with my hands and wiping it. Oiling her up as I begin to insert my cleaning rod into her and ensuring that there is a fun time to be had.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Better find another shtick, because this one is lame.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Im not sure if the LMT CQB is truly gender-fluid, I think it might be intersex?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you go with LMT CQB Monolith, you get a gun that'll swing both ways! Bi-gun best gun?

Im not sure if the LMT CQB is truly gender-fluid, I think it might be intersex?

If you go with LMT CQB Monolith, you get a gun that'll swing both ways! Bi-gun best gun? Or is it Trannie-gun best gun? Or Herma-gun best gun?

Fuck my head hurts.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#30]
A single gender AR15 is not diverse.

I removed my oppressive gender assignment labels by gutting out the gas system of my AR.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I know, I am looking for a better stick, a stick that does not fill preconceived rape culture narrative.

Please either help me sing my self song or keep your value-judgement off my intersections.

Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, I am looking for a better stick, a stick that does not fill preconceived rape culture narrative.

Please either help me sing my self song or keep your value-judgement off my intersections.

Thank you.

Sticks are meant for raping

This thread is not a stick.  It's like a bullpup which is a post operative Mangina

And probably where this thread should be stuffed.

Have you been getting glued-up with TML's stash?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

This thread is not a stick.  It's like a bullpup which is a post operative Mangina

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

James Yeager a.k.a. Buck Angel anyone?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#33]
gonna be a challenge to design a phallus-devalorized rifle.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

Your cis-normative worldview is clouding your mind to the rapecentric mode of the barrel/bullet intersection.  The barrel is what is being raped by the bullet, as the bullet (can a bullet BE any more phallic?) is clearly penetrating the barrel and forcing its way into and through the barrel to the ultimate desecration of that barrel which will render it no longer capable of self-fulfillment after the repeated rapeviolences committed against its being.  Not that the rifle as a whole isn't also representative of the patriarchy, but one must keep in mind that even the subsystems of a patriarchal system are themselves patriarchal against their own components.  Rape within rape within rape.  It's disgusting.

ETA:  As pointed out by AnvilUSMC above, the magazine being forced into the magazine well (gun vagina) against its will is another perfect example of this.  End MiMW!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Straight pull AR is gender-neutral?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I removed my oppressive gender assignment labels by gutting out the gas system of my AR.

Wouldn't a Blow-Back Ar be more gender neutral since it lacks the gender oppressive Cis-gas tube and the Trans-piston?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#37]
When did gender assignment become more complicated than organic chemistry?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#38]
OP seems confused.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Escape the hetero-femi-cage.

Freedom is genderless.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your cis-normative worldview is clouding your mind to the rapecentric mode of the barrel/bullet intersection.  The barrel is what is being raped by the bullet, as the bullet (can a bullet BE any more phallic?) is clearly penetrating the barrel and forcing its way into and through the barrel to the ultimate desecration of that barrel which will render it no longer capable of self-fulfillment after the repeated rapeviolences committed against its being.  Not that the rifle as a whole isn't also representative of the patriarchy, but one must keep in mind that even the subsystems of a patriarchal system are themselves patriarchal against their own components.  Rape within rape within rape.  It's disgusting.

ETA:  As pointed out by AnvilUSMC above, the magazine being forced into the magazine well (gun vagina) against its will is another perfect example of this.  End MiMW!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

You also forgot to add the buffer being forced in the tube against its will further perpetuating forced phallus penetration with non-normative patriarchal distribution and non-Cis morphing pseudo-penis labels such as "heavy" with varying degrees of repression.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#46]
You should build a side-charging upper with out the gas tube.  That way it's all manual, there's no penetration and nothing gets forced into the gas-key of womanhood.

Comfortable tan furniture optional.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You also forgot to add the buffer being forced in the tube against its will further perpetuating forced phallus penetration with non-normative patriarchal distribution and non-Cis morphing pseudo-penis labels such as "heavy" with varying degrees of repression.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any suggestions?

Oh Gaia, it truly is endemic to the entirety of this life-structure the cis-scum would term "our" universe (as if "we" could possibly "own" the presence of everything; yet another example of the inescapable colonio-capitalist rapethought present in the minds of ciswhitemen).  My normative outer selfexpressor weaps for all thing-kind.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#48]
How many heterocages can it shoot through?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:31:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Can I get that in English?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top