User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:38:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That case sounds like a travesty.  Do you have a link?  I want to believe that it's bullshit, but knowing how things work, I expect to be disappointed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous prosecution deals for unintentional vandalism in National Parks:
- pleading to a felony, no time served
- $25,000 fine for one incident where ashes from a campfire were no longer visible after three weeks, without NPS cleanup
- lifetime ban from Arches and Canyonlands NPs.

The unintentional part is important because the gentleman who was prosecuted was widely regarded as a genuine steward of the land.  He was conducting a photography course that was doing night time photos using natural light - campfires; he was using the artificial fireplace logs on aluminum bake sheets so that there wouldn't be any ashes or soot left on the ground.  One of his students stepped in the pan after the fire was out and traced some footprints around Arches.  Within 3 weeks time, the damage was no longer visible.

For Ms. Nocket, anything less than a felony conviction, a $250,000 fine, and lifetime ban from all federal lands would be a slap in the face to everyone that gives a damn about the well being of our NPs.

That case sounds like a travesty.  Do you have a link?  I want to believe that it's bullshit, but knowing how things work, I expect to be disappointed.

My memory was a bit off.  Misdemeanor charges, only - which amounted to two years of probation.  He was facing 6 months of jail time and a $5000 fine for each count.  And he received a lifetime ban from the two parks -  the judge, however struck down the prosecutor's request for a ban from all NPS lands, stating that such a ban would be undue, as the defendant was a nature photographer.  There was only one incident that resulted in damage, but he admitted to using the unauthorized fires on several other occasions.

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:49:15 AM EDT
[#3]
This place is full of fucking stupid retards!!! I love it. Only in the usa
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
CUNT !!!!! When I go to natinal parks I don't want to see graffiti
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:57:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've never been particularly quick on the uptake.  Can you elaborate for us?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:19:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome back! Not!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:45:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am a big fan of leave no trace. And this "art" sucks.  Fines and/or jail time. Hot women or not.
View Quote

Maybe her next stop will be Colorado where she will slip and fall and some wolves will make a snack of her.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:47:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:52:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This. This cunt is one self absorbed bitch. If she had used chalk I would be less incensed, but acrylic paint?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate graffiti. What a self indulging cunt.

This. This cunt is one self absorbed bitch. If she had used chalk I would be less incensed, but acrylic paint?!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:06:40 AM EDT
[#11]
It is pathetic that some here claim not to see the difference between prehistoric art, which is a small window into humanity in a time of essentially no records, and the garbage that this vandal marred protected and historic sites with.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#12]
what selfish, self-absorbed, stupid cunt...isn't there are law on the books for defacing national parks/momuments?  hope she gets arrested and thrown in a cell with a 250 lb dyke.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:48:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What a bitch.  Vandalism is vandalism.
View Quote

It makes no difference that it is "art." She has defaced the natural beauty of the landscape to feed her own ego. The rest of us Americans and foreigners who visit the parks have to look at her crap now for many years, perhaps centuries.

And her 'art' isn't even that good.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:49:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Arrest her and make her remove all the crap she drew and painted that defaced nature.

People go to parks to see nature's beauty, not some idiots version of art.   This woman is imposing her views on everyone else.

View Quote

Better yet: Jail her until her 'artwork' has been removed by the natural forces of nature: wind, sand, water and sun.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some of those ancient cave paintings are very sophisticated and beautiful.  This is one example.  It is absolutely stunning.

Today's vandal has no talent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Some of those ancient cave paintings are very sophisticated and beautiful.  This is one example.  It is absolutely stunning.

Plus, they lived in those caves - private property in its most basic form.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Cunt deserves the hickory shampoo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn she stupid.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Im curious why you make excuses for those two fat slobs.  Just how often do rock formations tumble in Southern Utah?  

Do you have any data on that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that I agree with either actions, but in the case of the rock tumblers no one would have known what had happened had they not posted it on You Tube.  Rocks fall all the time in Southern Utah, and no one would have been the wiser.

Im curious why you make excuses for those two fat slobs.  Just how often do rock formations tumble in Southern Utah?  

Do you have any data on that?

Not surprised you ignored the part in bold.

Ever been to Southern Utah?  Rapid erosion and rock slides are very common in the formations there -- which is how you get cool-looking things like arches and natural bridges and deep canyons in the first place.

Sometimes they destroy natural features.  Sometimes they have fatal results.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not to mention, I don't think the cave paintings were done by someone who just wanted to be an attention whore.

I could be wrong, but I dont believe that I am.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not to mention, I don't think the cave paintings were done by someone who just wanted to be an attention whore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is correct. They lived there. They were drawing in their own homes. They were sharing stories directly with their own families, using the only form of communication and record keeping available to them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Man I wish they'd stop calling her an artist. If she had any damn talent she wouldn't have to deface national parks, her stuff would be in a gallery, or in private collections.

She's a no talent attention whore that seems to think the world is her toilet.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

In before "familiar".
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#24]
She's an idiot.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#25]
if there was ever a need for 4chan to hunt this bitch down, now is the time

i am so pissed.  hope the bury her up to her eyeballs in fines and jail time.

burn her
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
if there was ever a need for 4chan to hunt this bitch down, now is the time

i am so pissed.  hope the bury her up to her eyeballs in fines and jail time.

burn her
View Quote

/b/ is not your personal army

Seriously though, I agree.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#27]
FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Coming from an anti-green V8 driving, four wheeler.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Maybe her next stop will be Colorado where she will slip and fall and some wolves will make a snack of her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a big fan of leave no trace. And this "art" sucks.  Fines and/or jail time. Hot women or not.

Wolves were introduced into Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho but not Colorado. Just sayin.

Skip the wolf fantasy, the Feds are going to make life much more unpleasant for her silly ass.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't care how hot people think she is, she sounds like a self-centered cunt.
View Quote

I would say both and they are quite possibly inter-related.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, I'm gonna going with other posts in saying this is not cool.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fucking cunt needs to be prosecuted and have her tight white ass thrown onto my cock.
View Quote

The first part yes, the second only if you are Ron Jeremy, there is a camera crew, and there isn't any lube.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I lived in Yosemite for a couple of years and the Rangers there DO NOT play.  I hope they love her dearly and tenderly for a good long while.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably the wrong site to insult Americans.
If we are so retarded why don't you hang out and post on a gun forum that is based in Canada?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I hate graffiti. What a self indulging cunt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#35]
what the fuck is wrong with my brain?

I keep reading that thread title as 'hot white chick goes on national geographic trip"

I keep expecting a white chick national geographic style titties every where.

then I click and its some dumb bitch that did shitty painting on federal land. charge her accordingly for remedial services and destruction of property. we've got laws for everything I'm sure this is covered.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It is pathetic that some here claim not to see the difference between prehistoric art, which is a small window into humanity in a time of essentially no records, and the garbage that this vandal marred protected and historic sites with.
View Quote

Dude, like me and Caleb and Megan were talking about JUST THIS at the Olde Breucklynn Filme Festival last week.

I was like OMG, I'm gonna go tell my rich parents back in Kansas that subsidize my $300,000 loft in the mean streets of NYC that I was gonna be a world famous artist.

I mean stupid rocks right?  I made them pretty.   Come on guys, lets go get our mustaches down to the Gowanus  Canal yacht club and price more locals out of their homes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Previous prosecution deals for unintentional vandalism in National Parks:
- pleading to a felony, no time served
- $25,000 fine for one incident where ashes from a campfire were no longer visible after three weeks, without NPS cleanup
- lifetime ban from Arches and Canyonlands NPs.

The unintentional part is important because the gentleman who was prosecuted was widely regarded as a genuine steward of the land.  He was conducting a photography course that was doing night time photos using natural light - campfires; he was using the artificial fireplace logs on aluminum bake sheets so that there wouldn't be any ashes or soot left on the ground.  One of his students stepped in the pan after the fire was out and traced some footprints around Arches.  Within 3 weeks time, the damage was no longer visible.

For Ms. Nocket, anything less than a felony conviction, a $250,000 fine, and lifetime ban from all federal lands would be a slap in the face to everyone that gives a damn about the well being of our NPs.
View Quote

For what he did, that is very excessive.  For what she did, it isn't enough.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:27:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ahhh... yes...

I ain't searching for the thread but that MFer was chock full of the "its just a pile of rocks" sentiment.  What makes this any different?

cheers,

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
How is this different from those yahoos who broke rock formations in Utah?  Take only pictures, leave only footprints.

Ahhh... yes...

I ain't searching for the thread but that MFer was chock full of the "its just a pile of rocks" sentiment.  What makes this any different?

cheers,

Those guys were fat and gross.  She's hot.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#39]
This pisses me off. I live in Utah and a lot of those National Parks she's tagged like a drugged out gangbanger are here. I've spent several family vacations at those parks, most recently Bryce Canyon the past August. These are one of a kind places that can't be found anywhere else on Earth and this self-centered, vain, vapid, egotistical cooze is treating them like the side of an abandoned warehouse. Honestly, when she's arrested and forced to clean up her vandalism she should be forced to receive tattoos from fellow inmates everyday and never allowed to have them removed. Every square inch of her body covered in hideous prison tats. I think it's only fair.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Fox News is airing the story this morning.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#41]
TrailMob has an update on this chick dated 10.27 ...
During a conversation with her mother earlier today, she reiterated
Casey's remorse for the acts, her willingness to accept the punishment
and that she is fully cooperating with the investigation.  Casey's
mother informed us that "she is preparing for a meeting with
investigators tomorrow."  When we asked the Park Service to verify these
claims, we were told "the National Park Service does not comment on
open investigations."   Picavet did, however, say that "the
investigation is on-going and we are doing a full investigation and
cannot say if just one person is responsible."  The NPS' Initial Press
Release indicates they are investigating ten acts of vandalism, to date
Nocket has not been linked to all ten.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Throw the fucking book at her.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please tell me there are not a bunch of white knight tards here defending this woman?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Please tell me there are not a bunch of white knight tards here defending this woman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would seem that a percentage of arfcommers think with the tiny twin heads, instead of the large single one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Candidate for a drone strike.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I was talking to my girlfriend the other day how the one thing you rarely see defaced is mother nature. Huh.
View Quote

In the last few years there has been quite an increase in vandalism in mother nature.

A few years ago vandals in Interstate Park in Minnesota used pry bars to knock over a rock formation that had been there for centuries.

Last year those idiots knocked over a rock formation in the southwest, claiming they did it for safety.

Now we have an attention whore cunt bag that thinks her terrible art in remote places is somehow cool and trendy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I know a few cliff faces in CT where graffiti is popular, usually places that are around cities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was talking to my girlfriend the other day how the one thing you rarely see defaced is mother nature. Huh.

In the last few years there has been quite an increase in vandalism in mother nature.

A few years ago vandals in Interstate Park in Minnesota used pry bars to knock over a rock formation that had been there for centuries.

Last year those idiots knocked over a rock formation in the southwest, claiming they did it for safety.

Now we have an attention whore cunt bag that thinks her terrible art in remote places is somehow cool and trendy.

I know a few cliff faces in CT where graffiti is popular, usually places that are around cities.

Funny how the two go hand in hand.  Graffitti and Citiots.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#50]
She's toast and deserves jail.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top