Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want ID and purple thumbs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Third-world people bringing their third-world corruption to America.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ima go out on a limb and assume that those charged with oversight of AZ elections just shrugged their shoulders and rolled with the result?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't see it in the article but I believe this was in Pima country during the last Primary, we had more ballots than registered voters.

Ima go out on a limb and assume that those charged with oversight of AZ elections just shrugged their shoulders and rolled with the result?

The Dems (both parties actually) have lists of registered voters, there is a phone campaign to call registered voters to encourage them to return ballots, even a courier driver tasked with picking up ballots from voters then dropping off at the county registrar's office or wherever they go.    Its not illegal.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck my account if it comes to it.  Pull out your weapon and waste that mother fucker.
View Quote

Americans are the mongoose

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Long past time for heads on pikes at the southern border.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is why the Pubs wont take the senate.  Everything points to Dem voters being disillusioned and disengaged; poll after poll--even from liberal sources.  But I'll bet through exactly what is shown here, they will still somehow muster enough votes to keep the senate.  And then 2016 will be full court press.
View Quote

This is what I fear also.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Now that we know who this guy is.......sure hope he doesn't end up out in the desert naked and staked out somewhere for his crime.

We developed into a civilized republic for a reason (Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness) What these stupid fucks haven't considered is that in a nation where law and order break down the streets run both ways.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Now that we know who this guy is.......sure hope he doesn't end up out in the desert naked and staked out somewhere for his crime.

We developed into a civilized republic for a reason (Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness) What these stupid fucks haven't considered is that in a nation where law and order break down the streets run both ways.

View Quote

And if it turns out he didn't actually commit a crime?  

Will you also be ok with a "hang em high" scenario?

Fair is fair.   If you volunteer to kill a man without a trial then you should be prepared to die without one, yourself.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was it possible that person was delivering early votes for a group of people?
View Quote

After filling them in himself???   Lots of problems like that, activist group takes ballots around a building full of elderly folks telling them "sign here".
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Since the system will not fix this, the people will have to.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#12]
The whole process is a joke.

It isn't like the right doesn't do the same shit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They lost my absentee ballot in 2008
I was still overseas in 2009 and absentee ballots for the 2008 election were still showing up for long-departed personnel as late as October 2009
I recognized some of the names as being guys I was in theatre with in 2008
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is time for Absentee voting  to be abolished (except for military and those who can legitimately demonstrate need). Absentee voting just because it's easier than going to the polls needs to go away.

They lost my absentee ballot in 2008
I was still overseas in 2009 and absentee ballots for the 2008 election were still showing up for long-departed personnel as late as October 2009
I recognized some of the names as being guys I was in theatre with in 2008

Don't worry.  Obama still won.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fair is fair.   If you volunteer to kill a man without a trial then you should be prepared to die without one, yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

The story is poorly written and gives no indication that the guy was doing anything illegal.  Of course the first post suggests murdering him.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#15]
well.... go fuck yourself gringo?  id sock the little prick so hard he'd soil himself. i dont care how many illegals or whatever are here and think they gonna do what. theyre jumping the gun and 11% total just isnt enuf. let the fools keep monkeying around, they will get what they want, the rage of an armed america. the carnage will pale what the nazis did.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When filmed stuffing ballots (of completely unknown origin) into a ballot box; "Fuck you Gringo", is not the response a legitimate poll worker would/or could be reasonably expected to give the County Republican Committee Chairman.  I'm good to go with my guilty judgement call.

If this asshole (or those who support him and his actions) were on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When filmed stuffing ballots (of completely unknown origin) into a ballot box; "Fuck you Gringo", is not the response a legitimate poll worker would/or could be reasonably expected to give the County Republican Committee Chairman.  I'm good to go with my guilty judgement call.

If this asshole (or those who support him and his actions) were on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I miss the video that had sound, Gringo?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#18]
The whole country should be moved to voting in person, showing valid ID beforehand, and dipping a finger in the ink.

This crap is destruction of our nation on a grand scale.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't see it in the article but I believe this was in Pima country during the last Primary, we had more ballots than registered voters.

No.

They removed ballots cast for GOP candidates until the numbers matched.  Only way to be fair.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Good question who says they aren't ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why can't the repubs do the same thing?

Good question who says they aren't ?

Because we should have more honor than these fucking heathens.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, esse, you didn't. Guy made the whole story up.

The most fucked up thing about this story is that the box stuffer apparently broke no laws.

Seems like there is some work to be done getting those laws changed.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#22]
. . .
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
of course this happened, right on schedule.

find a strong tree branch...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I agree 100%

same with early voting (extra time to go twice!)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is time for Absentee voting  to be abolished (except for military and those who can legitimately demonstrate need). Absentee voting just because it's easier than going to the polls needs to go away.

I agree 100%

same with early voting (extra time to go twice!)

NPR was saying today about how so many people there are (they called them the "just in case crowd) who submit absentee AND attempt to vote in person.

NPR said "those get thrown out. this practice is illegal"

but I love how they think these criminals are doing it for reasons of "just in case"
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Hanging chad comes to mind.

Read between the lines...

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:41:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

and term limits
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i agree

and term limits

Why do you guys always think term limits will help?  They don't do much of anything good and in fact to more harm than good.  California has term limits for almost everything and it hasn't made a damn thing better.  Even corruption is still an issue.

As for absentee voting, the only time as an election worker (I'm a precinct inspector) I've seen suspicious behaviour that could amount to fraud relates to absentee ballots.  The most egregious cases were during the November 2012 election.  Several women (all black, interestingly) came with large stacks of absentee ballots that either were missing signatures or suspiciously had all of the signatures in identical handwriting.  While other tables representing other precincts were accepting those sorts of ballots, I always made sure to reject all of the ones without signatures.  I could only take note and inform my superior about the others since if they have signatures I am legally obligated to take them.  I was told, though, that the policy is to reject groups of absentee ballots that have matching handwriting as well as those without the proper signatures once they count the ballots.  I occasionally see this on a smaller scale in other elections, but it's nowhere near as prevalent as on the major elections (although I'm sure some cases involve honest mistakes).  Naturally, when the ballots are questioned or rejected, the persons bringing them get rather irate.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:42:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

he's probably not even a citizen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take his citizenship, and send him to North Korea.

he's probably not even a citizen

In California non-citizens can now be pollworkers.  New law that was passed a year or two ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why do you guys always think term limits will help?  They don't do much of anything good and in fact to more harm than good.  California has term limits for almost everything and it hasn't made a damn thing better.  Even corruption is still an issue.

As for absentee voting, the only time as an election worker (I'm a precinct inspector) I've seen suspicious behaviour that could amount to fraud relates to absentee ballots.  The most egregious cases were during the November 2012 election.  Several women (all black, interestingly) came with large stacks of absentee ballots that either were missing signatures or suspiciously had all of the signatures in identical handwriting.  While other tables representing other precincts were accepting those sorts of ballots, I always made sure to reject all of the ones without signatures.  I could only take note and inform my superior about the others since if they have signatures I am legally obligated to take them.  I was told, though, that the policy is to reject groups of absentee ballots that have matching handwriting as well as those without the proper signatures once they count the ballots.  I occasionally see this on a smaller scale in other elections, but it's nowhere near as prevalent as on the major elections (although I'm sure some cases involve honest mistakes).  Naturally, when the ballots are questioned or rejected, the persons bringing them get rather irate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i agree

and term limits

wow, that doesn't surprise me a bit
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i agree

and term limits

Wonder why there was no inspector around to check the 100's of ballots this guy stuffed?

As for term limits, think about it, if we had them in place, the likes of  Reid, Pelosi, Feinstein, McCain, Schumer, Sheila Jackson Lee and a host of other professional lifer politicians would be gone, that could only be a good thing.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Hilarious how easily groups can be manipulated and whipped up into a frenzy of nonsensical rage.

The author, Alfaro,  knows damn well that no law is being broken.   He knows damn well all those ballots will be inspected for signature verification.  His aim in writing that blog is to whip up rightwing hysteria.  He done good.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Here's one I posted in the Colorado voting season thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_uHDjk3fSc
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#32]
So was this reported to the State AG's office for prosecution?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So was this reported to the State AG's office for prosecution?
View Quote

bingo....hang the guy!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hilarious how easily groups can be manipulated and whipped up into a frenzy of nonsensical rage.

The author, Alfaro,  knows damn well that no law is being broken.   He knows damn well all those ballots will be inspected for signature verification.  His aim in writing that blog is to whip up rightwing hysteria.  He done good.
View Quote

The VERY REAL notion of voter FRAUD is what gets most of us whipped-up. We KNOW it happens. We KNOW it's vastly slanted towards the democrap party. And we (many of us) would seriously like to see the guilty hanged-dead for such crimes. CRIMINAL subversion of freedom might be a minor annoyance where you're from, but it's still a pretty big deal for some of us here in America.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:23:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

[snip]

View Quote

I applaud you for the vital job that you do sir!  

In regards to my faith in election workers in overwhelmingly liberal shite-holes like Chicago, Detroit, etc, etc to do the right, LEGAL thing... I have very little.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Long past time for heads on pikes at the southern border.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Voter fraud should be a capital punishment offense
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Any update on this?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The VERY REAL notion of voter FRAUD is what gets most of us whipped-up. We KNOW it happens. We KNOW it's vastly slanted towards the democrap party. And we (many of us) would seriously like to see the guilty hanged-dead for such crimes. CRIMINAL subversion of freedom might be a minor annoyance where you're from, but it's still a pretty big deal for some of us here in America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair ENOUGH.  But THAT still HAS nothing TO do with WHY the VIDEO was POSTED online and nothing to DO with WHAT Mr. VATO was DOING.  If YOU have evidence TO the CONTRARY, post IT.  Otherwise, YOURE merely behaving like A chickenlittle.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Democratic National Committee - Stealing Elections Across America Since 1848!!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We KNOW it happens. We KNOW it's vastly slanted towards the democrap party.
View Quote

And how do WE know THAT?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:49:29 PM EDT
[#42]
WHY are WE capitalizing EVERY other WORD now?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
WHY are WE capitalizing EVERY other WORD now?
View Quote

It's for emphASSis, capitalized words ARE way MORE important.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What saddens me is that, as I watch my country and its culture be destroyed, the republicans in congress DO NOTHING to stop it.

Dickhead Holder should have been brought up on charges for "Fast and Furious" which was the grand plan he cooked up with Barry Soetoro to eventually be able to take our guns.  

And Barry Soetoro is getting ready, after the fall elections, to legalize millions of Mexican illegal immigrants with an executive order.  And the republicans will do nothing about this either.  Obviously, he should be impeached.  

And just watch for massive voter fraud in the coming congressional elections and then wonder after it's over "What happened?  We were supposed to win these elections?"

We might as well raise the white flag of surrender.  This country has been taken over by the marxist-socialists (progressives).

Little wonder that one of our Director of Homeland Security Assistants declared sometime back that "Our southern border is now the border between Mexico and Guatemala.  If that is what he thinks, then we are well and truly fucked.
View Quote

...and nobody gives a shit.  The Libtards get away with this because we let them.

We might as well not even have a Second Amendment if we don't have the guts to use it against tyrants.  

Forget about the checks and balances within the government because as we have seen with the IRS scandal they don't work.

The real check and balance is a free press and the right to keep and bear arms.

Both of them has failed us.  The people doing the tyrannical things have the press in their back pocket and the American people don't have the courage to hold the government accountable.

We are so screwed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What he said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And nothing will happen...

What he said.

Yup.....
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:38:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Same old stuff from the dems.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:43:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Oh well that guy seems like a credible source.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want ID and purple thumbs.

don't forget public floggings for those who abuse their right to vote, you vote twice 20 stripes, you keep someone else from voting through intimidation 40 stripes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Third-world people bringing their third-world corruption to America.

View Quote

Hell, they are just the tip, it is home grown fucks that support this.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top