Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/22/2014 8:57:39 AM EDT
“Go F___ Yourself, Gringo,” Says Liberal Stuffing Hundreds of Ballots

A Republican party official in the largest county in Arizona says surveillance tape shows a progressive Hispanic activist blatantly and openly engaging in vote fraud.

Between 12:54 and 1:04, LaFaro said, he observed a man wearing a “Citizens for a Better Arizona” T-shirt loudly drop a box containing hundreds of early-voting ballots on a table.

Citizens for a Better Arizona is a progressive group.

The man then began “stuffing the ballot box,” LaFaro said. “I watched in amazement.”

“What’s your problem?” the man asked, according to LaFaro.

“I don’t have a problem,” LaFaro said.

“Stop watching me,” the man reportedly demanded. “You’re annoying me.”

LaFaro kept watching him. At one point, he advised the man: “One of your ballots isn’t sealed.”

“It’s none of your business,” the man then reportedly said. “What’s your name?”

LaFaro told him his name and that he is the county Republican Committee chairman. He asked the man’s name.

“Go fuck yourself!” the man allegedly replied. “I don’t have to tell you who I am.”

There was some drama over that unsealed ballot.

At a later point, LaFaro claims, the man said, “Go fuck yourself, gringo.”
View Quote

Like I have said many times the Dems lie, cheat and steal elections I got a felling the 2014 elections are going to be a mess because of it more people voting that live in the area, people being bussed to multiple locations to vote multiple times  (where ID is not required) idiots like this guy stuffing ballots probably filled out by illegals if I had to guess etc...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Edited...VA-gunnut
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#2]
We promoted a higher degree of authenticity and protocol in Iraq elections.   The powers that be know they cannot be without a distortion of voting system and a pervsion of the voter (notice I did't say American voter).
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
The issue here is that this isn't a lone wolf so to speak. There are probably hundreds of people doing the same thing. Nobody to stop them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#4]
The time for torches and pitchforks seems long overdue by our ancestors' standards, no?  I am amazed at how much they get away with.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
It is time for Absentee voting  to be abolished (except for military and those who can legitimately demonstrate need). Absentee voting just because it's easier than going to the polls needs to go away.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#6]
And nothing will happen...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is time for Absentee voting  to be abolished (except for military and those who can legitimately demonstrate need). Absentee voting just because it's easier than going to the polls needs to go away.
View Quote

This true.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]
This is why the Pubs wont take the senate.  Everything points to Dem voters being disillusioned and disengaged; poll after poll--even from liberal sources.  But I'll bet through exactly what is shown here, they will still somehow muster enough votes to keep the senate.  And then 2016 will be full court press.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The issue here is that this isn't a lone wolf so to speak. There are probably hundreds of people doing the same thing. Nobody to stop them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:15:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This true.

Agreed. I like to be able to send my vote in and not have to visit a polling place on election day. But to help stem fraud, I would gladly give-up that option. It's going to get to the point that it truly is a waste of time and effort to bother voting. Democrap activists obviously aren't even trying to hide their unapologetic fraud.

And +1 to the notion of capital punishment for those subverting the process of free and fair elections.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck my account if it comes to it.  Pull out your weapon and waste that mother fucker.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Racists are going to be racists.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#13]
steal elections is one thing, nothing being done about is even other.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck my account if it comes to it.  Pull out your weapon and waste that mother fucker.
View Quote

Violence is the only thing that will right this country.  Too few understand this.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#15]
.....drop a box containing hundreds of early-voting ballots on a table.

Yeah that early voting sure is working out well.....For the Dems.

BTW....Absentee ballot voting is light years different than early voting.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
steal elections is one thing, nothing being done about is even other.
View Quote

There are no men left.  Myself included.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
i agree

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#19]
This can't be true.  I've been assured on multiple occasions that voter fraud is a myth perpetuated by racism.

I've been assured of this.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

While I understand and agree with your righteous indignation...

Can you imagine the headlines of the MSM democrapic smear machine if that happened? "Tea Party Racist Murders Saintly Freedom-Loving Voter In Cold Blood".
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is why the Pubs wont take the senate.  Everything points to Dem voters being disillusioned and disengaged; poll after poll--even from liberal sources.  But I'll bet through exactly what is shown here, they will still somehow muster enough votes to keep the senate.  And then 2016 will be full court press.
View Quote

2016 will be levels of fraud that would impress Putin.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Can you imagine the headlines of the MSM democrapic smear machine if that happened? "Tea Party Racist Murders Saintly Freedom-Loving Voter In Cold Blood".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

"Fuck 'em.  Get ready for the flood"
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about you just do what your avatar advocates
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why will beating a Panda help?

TC
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#25]
That whole process shouldn't be legal. There's no way to assure the validity of those ballots, where they came from or how they were obtained.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#26]
So why can't the repubs do the same thing?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The time for torches and pitchforks seems long overdue by our ancestors' standards, no?  I am amazed at how much they get away with.
View Quote

Who are you going to fork first?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This can't be true.  I've been assured on multiple occasions that voter fraud is a myth perpetuated by racism.

I've been assured of this.  
View Quote

You're racist for even mentioning it, and have been reported to the DHS Office of Racist Tracking for enhanced monitoring and possible designation as a domestic terror risk.  You may be placed on the Terror Watch List or the No Fly list as a result of your sins.  You may appeal this decision and atone for your sin by making a donation to the DNC in the amount of 100,000 dollars or 1/5 of your annual income, whichever is greater.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#29]
What do we do about it? How is this asshole allowed into the polling place with a box of ballots?

You call me gringo, and especially "Fuck You" and it's on.

This shit doesn't happen at my polling place. We would catch them in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty sure thing it's organized. Coordinated. Targets specific precincts for maximum effect to influence outcomes. It's all about the numbers.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

They lost my absentee ballot in 2008
I was still overseas in 2009 and absentee ballots for the 2008 election were still showing up for long-departed personnel as late as October 2009
I recognized some of the names as being guys I was in theatre with in 2008
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Really glad it's on tape.  1 caught for every 1000 who aren't?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Was it possible that person was delivering early votes for a group of people?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing ever happens
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#35]
apply voter ID requirements to early ballots.

if the ID is not in the database, the vote doesn't count.
if the ID shows up more than once, the vote doesn't count and you go to jail.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Another incident of fraud

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#37]
They need to ban "early voting".
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#38]

“Go fuck yourself, gringo.”
View Quote

go fuck yourself mojado.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Another incident of fraud

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/
View Quote

Funny how this crap never seems to happen slanted towards GOP votes, eh? And the democraps always get fixated on "free and fair" elections being in danger because of [COMMON SENSE] voter ID laws in places. But out and out FRAUD is A-OK with the democraps and they never utter a peep about these stories.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#40]

is that fucktard in jail yet?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
All voting in Washington State is by ballot.

Expect to see that everywhere before long.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#42]
If you are not in favor of fraud on behalf of democrats, you are racist.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#43]
I am just waiting for internet voting so the liberal loons of silcon valley can hack the system and get the outcome they want or for China to hack it
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was just thinking that our forefathers would have already started shooting by now
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Absentee and early voting need to be eliminated except for military and those who are employed outside the country or confined to a hospital bed.

I.D. Needs to be required for voting.

We all know that won't happen so prepare now for the totalitarian politicians to come out of the woodwork if the current administration and senate is duplicated this year and in 2016.

By totalitarian I mean the ones who would rather rule with an iron fist and damn the constitution.

Sadly the majority of people won't realize this until it's to late to do anything about it at the ballot box.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

go fuck yourself mojado.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

“Go fuck yourself, gringo.”

go fuck yourself mojado.

One good turn deserves another, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I was just thinking that our forefathers would have already started shooting by now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should have started 80 years ago

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Was the box pulled and the ballots trashed? It doesn't say what happened after. How do we become. monitors? I want some asshole to tell me "fuck you gringo" to my face...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree 100%

same with early voting (extra time to go twice!)
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top