Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 1:28:57 AM EDT
http://oaklandwiki.org/Peter_Y._Liu

What do you think of Democrat bloggers at dailykos.com who screamed obscenity because of your pro-gun agenda?
Those Democrat bloggers are the most vile, insincere and stupidest creatures on American soil. I applaud illegal immigrants for their hard working habits, with that said, the Democrat bloggers are far worse than illegal immigrants. The Democrat political establishment that rely on these democrat bloggers are full of thieves, cowards, liars, losers, thugs and gangbangers. Democrats politicians are the most dishonest and ignorant and their support base is not much better off. All of them are not leaders, they came from Ivy League universities and act like prima donnas, they are photogenic and act like they care about the poor, but in reality they really don’t give a shit about the poor nor the working class. Democrat politicians will bankrupt cities so they can line their own pockets full of cash along with their families and friends. As for their anti-gun agenda, those same Democrat politicians have conceal gun permits and they will use it for self defense. These hypocrite Democrat scumbag politicians just don’t want average citizens to have conceal carry in the effort to make themselves more safe while they take bribes from special interests and ask for donations. This is the truth. In the future, with God’s help, we will dismantle the Democratic Party establishment and bring order and justice to the people, for too long they’ve been misled by false hope and deceit]
View Quote

The only conservative running for Mayor for the city of  Oakland, CA out of 15 candidates.

I'm NOT a resident of Oakland.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
That finger's getting mighty close.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:36:53 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a start...

Closest I've been to Oakland though is Mountain View...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
A conservative in Oakland?

He needs to upgrade to a belt-fed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]
OddJob?  I used to kick ass using him in GoldenEye.  Hope he wins.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Born / raised in Antioch.

The only reasons to go to Oakland are Raiders games and the Hornet is there.

Otherwise, avoid at all costs. It's not worth your life.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:49:54 AM EDT
[#6]
That stache is legit
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:52:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OddJob?  I used to kick ass using him in GoldenEye.  Hope he wins.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:59:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Born / raised in Antioch.

The only reasons to go to Oakland are Raiders games and the Hornet is there.

Otherwise, avoid at all costs. It's not worth your life.
View Quote

Uhh the USS Hornet is actually in Alameda! At the poor rundown remnants of the once great NAS Alameda!! Same place where Mythbusters filmed a lot of their stuff at! Same place I grew up as a kid!

Was born and raised most of my life on that island! And it up to this day, most certainly is not Oakland!!

As for the dude running for office? Never gonna get elected to anything in that area like that. But he is telling it like it is!! Honesty in politics? Not gonna happen specially in Cali, and especially especially in Oaktown!

ETA: I was there the day good Ol' Clinton flew in to NAS Alameda, drove in to Oaktown to let everyone know the base was closing! Damn nice of the guy! It's the only time I ever complained about the noise of an airplane! He had a C-5 flying his limo team, and it literally sat with its engines running waiting to GTFO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top