Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/21/2014 9:33:56 PM EDT
Gunbuyer.com has Colt LE6920 Socom w/ the KAC rails for $899.

I've never done business with gunbuyer.com but a quick google search says they are GTG and based out of Florida.

That's a pretty darn good deal for anyone looking for a solid AR.

LE6920 Socom
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Good price. If my safe wasn't bursting at the seams I would get one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
In before "you can get the same thing for half the price in ptac and carbon 15"
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not a Colt sack gargler, but anyone who says that is real retarded.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
That's oh so tempting. Owning a Colt is on my list.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's oh so tempting. Owning a Colt is on my list.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can build a PTAC-10 for cheaper
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sick deal
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Old stock?

I thought colt moved away from the KAC rail and came with the magpul back ups now?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well put.  I own a Walmart 6920, good shooter, but looking back on it I wish I had spent the $1,000 building my own.  Ah, but I was young... in terms of being interested in firearms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Is the site legit?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Do want.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn that is cheap. Already have the same rifle, but ordered another anyway. Thanks OP!

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#14]
wait for black friday
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I cant see this going any cheaper
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know.  That is an really good deal but where else  do they go?   If no more crazies shoot up anything for a bit we might actually see ammo come down as well.  There are so many AR manufacturers now.   The market is flooded with firearms and mags right now.   Ammo is almost caught up(except .22).   If cases of brass cased get to 300 shipped again I know my foundation is going to give out.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#17]
This will be remembered as the greatest time in firearms history. We'll be kicking ourselves for not stacking these twenty deep years from now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This will be remembered as the greatest time in firearms history. We'll be kicking ourselves for not stacking these twenty deep years from now.
View Quote

Agreed. In for 2. Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn you OP I'm trying to downsize.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#20]
That is an absolute steal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Ordered one

And I predict prices will go lower

And I prefer this to the 6920MP
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, I so want a SOCOM!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, when you sit around and think about why there are so few transferable full autos, part of the reason is that no one knew they were living in the good days.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I am also questioning which rifle will actually be delivered. If this is the actual rifle pictured, this is plain dumb.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am also questioning which rifle will actually be delivered. If this is the actual rifle pictured, this is plain dumb.
View Quote

Yeah, how much do you want to bet that even though it says the knights rail, it shows up with the newer troys instead?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:23:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
You can and avoid union wages while you're at it  

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Wow, fantastic deal regardless of the drop in.  If it is the older model with a KAC, then it is a hell of a deal.  Damn it.  I already have a 6920 and am picking up a new DDM4 V11 from my FFL tomorrow.  Must resist.  Must resist.

Quoted:
Old stock?

I thought colt moved away from the KAC rail and came with the magpul back ups now?
View Quote

Last that I had heard (admittedly, some time ago), they had switched from KAC to Troy rails.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:42:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Best price I have ever seen one of these, especially with the KAC rail system.  I know some of the others mentioned they were worried the rifle would show up with the Troy drop-in, but the sight is pretty specific about the KAC rail.  They actually have a separate price for the same Colt with the Troy drop-in rail. I am going to guess they just have a surplus of them and are trying to get rid of them. This is a steal.  I almost wish I could buy two at this price.  I just hate spending a lot of money, for me, all at once and I already have a rifle and an AR Pistol en-route to my FFL Dealer.  I still may get one of these and just put it on credit and pay it down within a couple months.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:02:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I don't know.  That is an really good deal but where else  do they go?   If no more crazies shoot up anything for a bit we might actually see ammo come down as well.  There are so many AR manufacturers now.   The market is flooded with firearms and mags right now.   Ammo is almost caught up(except .22).   If cases of brass cased get to 300 shipped again I know my foundation is going to give out.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Reinforce with ammo duh

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:22:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Damn you OP. Whoever buys one give us a heads up on the rail please. I have a feeling it probably does come with the KAC. I also remember seeing the M4A1 marked lowers going for $700 on the EE just by themselves! Great deal.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wow, fantastic deal regardless of the drop in.  If it is the older model with a KAC, then it is a hell of a deal.  Damn it.  I already have a 6920 and am picking up a new DDM4 V11 from my FFL tomorrow.  Must resist.  Must resist.

Last that I had heard (admittedly, some time ago), they had switched from KAC to Troy rails.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Old stock?

No worries for you. That DDM4 is twice the gun the Colt is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm about to order.  They have a return policy.  if it doesn't come with KAC rail and Matech im FO'ing from my FFL.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Also, I'm in Florida, but close enough to Alabama so will have it shipped there to save on taxes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#34]
damn it, i wish i didn't see this thread or the Wolf brass ammo for $200 $299/1000 rounds...

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
damn it, i wish i didn't see this thread or the Wolf brass ammo for $200/1000 rounds...
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Annnd done.  I will let you know if KAC rail or not.  I'm calling them later to double check.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:20:29 AM EDT
[#37]

Anyone who isn't stocking up on guns is a fool.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Old stock?

So because the DDM4 has a different handguard and gas port length, it is "twice the gun" as the Colt?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
HOLY FUCK LINK?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

damn it, i wish i didn't see this thread or the Wolf brass ammo for $200/1000 rounds...

HOLY FUCK LINK?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?
This. We are waiting....

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Old stock?

I also heard they're now coming with KAC rails again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this day and age we must use the gentle term 'challenged'
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#43]
If I had the cash to buy a turnkey rifle, that would be way up on the list.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Is that the one with a hbar?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So because the DDM4 has a different handguard and gas port length, it is "twice the gun" as the Colt?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Old stock?

Free floated rail, not a drop in. CHF barrel. Better fit, finish and QC, not to mention customer service.

The Colt is a fine rifle. The DD is better.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#46]
And BTW, the ammo deal was $299 for 1,000 rounds shipped.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Old stock?

As of this time in this "batch" there were only about 100 Colt SOCOM's built with the Knights rail.  These are the guns hitting the market right now.  The guns are brand new, not "old stock", Colt just had a few extra Knights rails.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Dammit. Just when i'm broke as fuck from the divorce, this deal pops up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks OP, I had passed on a 6920 at Walmart for $849 and was having remorse.  Good things come to those who wait!  I went for this deal!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#50]
This thread needs to die so I can stop wasting time thinking of ways to justify buying one of these.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top