BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone ever drive in pittsburgh??

What I want to know is how the hell he got anywhere without making 3 u-turns, stopping for directions, and not having a map.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The question everyone seems to be overlooking is why did he not batter dip the corn dog with the hot lawyer lady?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He was blind the whole time.
View Quote
...and he was a eunuch....a tiny eunuch. They cut the tiny eunuch throwing contest. Bastards.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Giving away his position was his intent, to draw fire away from Reacher.  He had no intention of firing on the sniper, he even told Reacher that.  All he did was provide a distraction to allow Reacher to get into position.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because it made a cool scene

I have a question

Why did the marine fire in the air his first shots instead of at the muzzle flashes of the sniper shooting at reacher?

Nobody knew he was there but he announced himself and gave away his position.

Giving away his position was his intent, to draw fire away from Reacher.  He had no intention of firing on the sniper, he even told Reacher that.  All he did was provide a distraction to allow Reacher to get into position.

Nuh uh. Joe Biden told him to fire into the air to scare off intruders!

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone ever drive in pittsburgh??

What I want to know is how the hell he got anywhere without making 3 u-turns, stopping for directions, and not having a map.

View Quote

It looked to me that the whole thing took place in a couple miles. Well....I don't know where that rifle range was (but would like to know), and the quarry. But he was mostly dahntawn  and he went across the west end bridge.......
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It was in the script.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Scientology.

Shhhh...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why do the bus stop people "protect" Jack Reacher after he gets out of the Chevelle and not turn him over to the cops?

View Quote

Because they probably feel the police are not worth helping. at least that what the IMDB thingie said..

I just think its a movie.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:45:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The question everyone seems to be overlooking is why did he not batter dip the corn dog with the hot lawyer lady?
View Quote

I think he did. Scienilluimasons cut that shit out in the editing room
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Because they probably feel the police are not worth helping. at least that what the IMDB thingie said..

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do the bus stop people "protect" Jack Reacher after he gets out of the Chevelle and not turn him over to the cops?

My head might hurt if I think it's only a movie
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Book was WAY better...
View Quote

Yeah, but the book didn't have Tom Cruise in it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top