Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 6:27:37 PM EDT
The republican donates $1000 to the democrat and then openly says he's may vote for him.

THEY ARE FUCKING RUNNING AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR MAYOR!

link

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the title change.
I'll read the article tonight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yet I keep getting told that if I don't vote Republican, I'm throwing my vote away. And that any republican is better than a democrat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]
He's not running against Alorza, he's trying to take away Cianci votes. He's a shitbag.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude is buying influence (or at least trying to)

Pretty much a SOP for anyone in business that does work with gov
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Double agent provocateur. Don't get emotionally involved in this shit. I know it's hard because by nature we have been taught not to be deceitful.

We need to play the fucking game. Currently we are not. Start running Democrats that side with republicans..
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yet I keep getting told that if I don't vote Republican, I'm throwing my vote away. And that any republican is better than a democrat.
View Quote

Meh, this is RI. The only guarantee is that no matter who you vote for, likely they are a corrupt scumbag.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope strictly trying to sabotage buddy. If he gets future considerations, that's just a bonus.
In reality, Buddy will likely wait a year or two and have his legs broken for him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's not running against Alorza, he's trying to take away Cianci votes. He's a shitbag.
View Quote

What?! The FUCKING repubes in RI would rather a Dim gets in rather an independent?
Fuck everybody in this fucked up state.
Move to TX, fuck RI.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#11]
This is just the Providence Mayoral race. The real kick in the guts is happening in the Governors race. Healey entering the race for the "moderate" party, after that partys founder loses the primary as a Republican. It's a fucking sick, tragic joke. That filthy, commie , progressive, witch looking wallstreet whore is gonna win, and then you can really stick a fork in us.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nope strictly trying to sabotage buddy. If he gets future considerations, that's just a bonus.
In reality, Buddy will likely wait a year or two and have his legs broken for him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And PEE on him.
He will.
He did so before.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What?! The FUCKING repubes in RI would rather a Dim gets in rather an independent?
Move to TX, fuck RI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

Florida. Better fishing, more bikinis.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

I'm going there so I can shoot ....cans
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

If you recall, Buddy won his first election as a Republican. He was quoted (after the election) that he ran as a Republican because there was already a democrat running, the other guy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

FLa has better gun laws, more bikinis, TARPON,REDFISH,SNOOK, and bikinis.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In before the title change. I'll read the article tonight.
View Quote

In
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is Cianci  a Ron Paul type independent or a Bernie Sanders independent?  If the latter, and the guy knows he can't win, it might be the best he can do for his supporters.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is Cianci  a Ron Paul type independent or a Bernie Sanders independent?  If the latter, and the guy knows he can't win, it might be the best he can do for his supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tony Soprano type.

ETA You really don't know about Cianci? Whew. Google him up for some laughs. After reading up on him, mark my words, he will win this election.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

I know.  They almost have me convinced.

Almost.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move to TX, fuck RI.

We're full. Try Florida.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Tony Soprano type.

ETA You really don't know about Cianci? Whew. Google him up for some laughs. After reading up on him, mark my words, he will win this election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tony Soprano type.

Yeah, not a big student of Providence, RI  politics here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tony Soprano type.

No reason you should be, but it's funny, monitor this thread and see how many comments come in from places like Minnesota, Seattle, Honolulu. The guy is famous for being a crooked, mobster type, corrupt politician.
  His first felony was when he had a couple Providence cops handcuff the guy who was banging his wife to a chair so he could put cigarettes out on him and beat him with a firewood log. He's gotten another felony since then. Wait for it,,,,,, he was mayor for that one too.
  The BEST part, is that last month, the POLICE UNION endorsed him for this election.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#25]
If I lived there I would write someone in the blank none of the candidates are worth voting for. Buddy is a fucking crook that they should through in prison and throw away the key, the first time he was mayor read above, the second time he was mayor he was convicted of running a criminal organization. If he gets to be mayor again the only thing he has left is capital murder to complete his gangster bucket list.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's about all I've got too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If I lived there I would write someone in the blank none of the candidates are worth voting for. Buddy is a fucking crook that they should through in prison and throw away the key, the first time he was mayor read above, the second time he was mayor he was convicted of running a criminal organization. If he gets to be mayor again the only thing he has left is capital murder to complete his gangster bucket list.
View Quote

You're dead right. Sad thing is though, that Buddy IS the best choice, and the City will benefit WHEN he wins.
That being said, there will be MUCH shady shit going on...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No reason you should be, but it's funny, monitor this thread and see how many comments come in from places like Minnesota, Seattle, Honolulu. The guy is famous for being a crooked, mobster type, corrupt politician.
  His first felony was when he had a couple Providence cops handcuff the guy who was banging his wife to a chair so he could put cigarettes out on him and beat him with a firewood log. He's gotten another felony since then. Wait for it,,,,,, he was mayor for that one too.
  The BEST part, is that last month, the POLICE UNION endorsed him for this election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tony Soprano type.

He peed on him too.
ARFC style. To show dominance.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Bump for the day shift.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Meh.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top