Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/20/2014 5:11:24 PM EDT
Blaze link here

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party.
View Quote

Guy: “What’s your problem?”

LaFaro: “I don’t have a problem.”

Guy: “Stop watching me. You’re annoying me.”

LaFaro: “One of your ballots isn’t sealed.”

Guy: “It’s none of your business. What’s your name?”

LaFaro: “I’m the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party. What’s yours?”

Guy: “Go f*** yourself. I don’t have to tell you who I am.”
View Quote

Yep. We don't need voter I.D. laws, they are racist and will only serve to hurt Democraps.

Searched for dupe Arizona Voter Fraud
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Until these cases are prosecuted at Felony charges stick with real consequences, this kind of shit will be a real threat to our great Republic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if anything will happen.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wonder if anything will happen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the kind of shit people should be rioting over.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is the kind of shit people should be rioting over.
View Quote

I am too busy working.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You say they are stuffing ballo.............wait what time is it that American Idol comes on?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd be okay with a death penalty for cases like that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#8]
The unfortunate part of all this is it's likely it will never even be looked into
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#9]
According to The Daily Show and liberals this must be the first time this has ever happened in the history of our elections because they say there is no voter fraud!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't see anything about the ballots being inspected or any investigation at all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
According to The Daily Show and liberals this must be the first time this has ever happened in the history of our elections because they say there is no voter fraud!
View Quote

It has been going on for a long time, they just don't care if they get caught anymore.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Blaze link here

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party.
View Quote

LaFaro: “I’m the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party. What’s yours?”

View Quote

Yep. We don't need voter I.D. laws, they are racist and will only serve to hurt Democraps.

View Quote

The district in which Reid's son won has the voting machines maintained by SEIU. there were many reported discrepancies with the voting machines in the last election.  All apparently forgotten.

Voter fraud is a democrat staple now. If we don't get a handle on it now, we will have a one party system for the foreseeable future. I'll let everyone figure out which party it will be.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucker needs taken out back and hung. Then let his body rot in the town square as an example.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sorry Mr. Savage, but there is no way to stop the coming civil war.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#15]
In situations like this, where it's clear that nothing will be done to rectify this, I'm ok with extralegal actions.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Take away the ballot box, and it doesn't leave many options left....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

The cartridge box.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#19]
What does it take for people to get physical with these folks? How long have we heard Obama and his people talk about "get in their faces"? Look at the Occupiers shouting "We are non-violent" while using violence. If you cuss a stranger around here you had better be ready to throw down. Telling some "Fuck you" is dangerous. We are going to have to find our nuts and quit getting punked out. I am embarrassed to be associated with people who won't fight for what's right.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Democrats can't win without force and fraud.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I sorta feel like we're playing a losing game till we start this stuff.  I mean, the rules, are changed. Might as well play by the new rules.

we're playing 1950's no contact basketball. Dems are playing streetball from the projects.   We gotta start hitting.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Once proven this should carry the death sentence.

Hope these mother fuckers burn.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd be okay with a death penalty for cases like that.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:22:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Seems like non-anonymous polls would be the best way to deal with this. Make it all public record, available online for anyone to review.

If someone wants to know how I voted, I'm more than happy to tell them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#25]
According to libs it doesn't happen.

Move along, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The cartridge box.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cartridge box.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#28]
SMH
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#29]
2 months ago and we're JUST hearing about this?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
2 months ago and we're JUST hearing about this?
View Quote

Well it's made up so what difference does it make if its a couple of months old.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#31]
So what happened to those fake ballots?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#32]
... wouldn't this be considered sedition?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#33]
eta: I got nothing.
Hope they do something. Probably not though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is voter fraud a felony?

In AZ can you shoot someone in the commission of a felony?

View Quote

I believe so, not 100% sure. Would be worth looking into though
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I sorta feel like we're playing a losing game till we start this stuff.  I mean, the rules, are changed. Might as well play by the new rules.

we're playing 1950's no contact basketball. Dems are playing streetball from the projects.   We gotta start hitting.
View Quote

This is a correct way of looking at it . The democrats are hiring people to register voters to reach anyone they can get to vote for them
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is a correct way of looking at it . The democrats are hiring people to register voters to reach anyone they can get to vote for them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that wouldn't work so well for our side...The IRS would be balls deep in any group that tried it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The district in which Reid's son won has the voting machines maintained by SEIU. there were many reported discrepancies with the voting machines in the last election.  All apparently forgotten.

Voter fraud is a democrat staple now. If we don't get a handle on it now, we will have a one party system for the foreseeable future. I'll let everyone figure out which party it will be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blaze link here

I got news for ya..... already there.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is voter fraud a felony?

In AZ can you shoot someone in the commission of a felony?

My understanding is that it's self-defense/defense of others and some specific felonies, like buglary, arson, kidnapping, etc. Think that would be a bad shoot, unfortunately. All political fraud should have the death penalty as the only sentence.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Should have been "a good shoot".
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Public lashing and loss of middle and ring fingers from both hands.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#41]
”He said he would have followed the man to his car to get his tag number but “feared for [his] life.”
View Quote

For fuck's sake! This must be what people are talking about when they say Republican's have no balls.

That ballot stuffing fuck would've had to kill me to leave.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:20:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

For fuck's sake! This must be what people are talking about when they say Republican's have no balls.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
”He said he would have followed the man to his car to get his tag number but “feared for [his] life.”

No shit. I would have been pushing him to try something.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then go to jail for assault, possibly a hate crime...since he wasn't white.  It's really a no win situation until people wake up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:23:18 AM EDT
[#44]
They must be mistaken.

I was told in that other thread it's a non-issue.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#45]
I was thinking about this a little today. Before I saw this article. If the Republicans start bussing people around to vote at different polling stations and we started stuffing ballot boxes maybe the voters would finally ask for voter ID.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Then go to jail for assault, possibly a hate crime...since he wasn't white.  It's really a no win situation until people wake up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can instigate a little without assaulting someone. Asking probing questions and writing down a plate in an obvious manner is usually enought to get thigs rolling, and that's hardly illegal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:40:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You can instigate a little without assaulting someone. Asking probing questions and writing down a plate in an obvious manner is usually enought to get thigs rolling, and that's hardly illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Libs are trained to escalate the situation, hell there was a training video on here a while back.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fucker needs taken out back and hung. Then let his body rot in the town square as an example.
View Quote

I believe a gibbet is the instrument that would be most appropriate.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Until these cases are prosecuted at Felony charges stick with real consequences, this kind of shit will be a real threat to our great Republic.
View Quote

Fuck that. Voter fraud should lead to a hanging.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top