View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do we limit legal immigration?

Is that a typo?

The problem is illegal immigration.

The answer to both is END THE WELFARE STATE.

eta - I should never get in these threads past page two  yeah page 5 ownage - NOT
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

eta - I should never get in these threads past page two  yeah page 5 ownage - NOT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

Let's end both.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh, you. We don't stay up late at night worrying about Swedish immigrants, Gustav.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, you can't trust those swarthy foreigners.

They hate freedom, and Jesus, and apple pie.

Oh, you. We don't stay up late at night worrying about Swedish immigrants, Gustav.

actually swedes are more left wing than our own liberals.
if they could they'd take social justice to the extreme, they;d make stalin blush. I'd mark Sweden as a hostile country and bolster relations with Norway and Finland instead.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The fact that you can't question immigration of any kind that changes the racial and cultural make up of your country is absurd. What is a country without a shared culture? This country was built of Northern European cultures laws and traditions. It does not take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that in 1950 when we were like 90% the same is the exact time that everybody over 50 points to as the age when we all got along and politics were not divided. The more ethinically diverse a country becomes... The more people become alienated and fight and break off and hold up among their ethnic or social group. This is why you see more race politics and more attempts to polorize one group against another. This is why children of color are taught that America hates the  and the constitution is an illegitimate form of Government written by a bunch of old white guys and should be swept away.

White people in America or Chinese people in china are no better than anyone else. But the Chinese people in china form the common memories, history and binds bore through struggle that hold a country together. If enough Russians moved in that Chinese were no longer the major demographic group....how would China remain culturally china?

What holds our country together? Hell if I know. It is not the pride and live of country I was taught.

My gf's roommate is Indian and going to be a dentist. Lives in Boston. I asked her if she had been to Lexington and concord and Paul revere's house. She said who is Paul Revere. I told her the story and she said well that is your history. I said your an american it's yours too. But there lied the problem...she considers herself a citizen of the world and she is just here to take advantage of our school and job market.

Not being able to see how continued immigration will change our country and not being able to discuss it is suicide. I fail to we how a country who's culture and Government are built on English foundations can continue to be the country I knew and lived when it no longer is demographically the same.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:06:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The fact that you can't question immigration of any kind that changes the racial and cultural make up of your country is absurd. What is a country without a shared culture? This country was built of Northern European cultures laws and traditions. It does not take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that in 1950 when we were like 90% the same is the exact time that everybody over 50 points to as the age when we all got along and politics were not divided. The more ethinically diverse a country becomes... The more people become alienated and fight and break off and hold up among their ethnic or social group. This is why you see more race politics and more attempts to polorize one group against another. This is why children of color are taught that America hates the  and the constitution is an illegitimate form of Government written by a bunch of old white guys and should be swept away.

White people in America or Chinese people in china are no better than anyone else. But the Chinese people in china form the common memories, history and binds bore through struggle that hold a country together. If enough Russians moved in that Chinese were no longer the major demographic group....how would China remain culturally china?

What holds our country together? Hell if I know. It is not the pride and live of country I was taught.

My gf's roommate is Indian and going to be a dentist. Lives in Boston. I asked her if she had been to Lexington and concord and Paul revere's house. She said who is Paul Revere. I told her the story and she said well that is your history. I said your an american it's yours too. But there lied the problem...she considers herself a citizen of the world and she is just here to take advantage of our school and job market.

Not being able to see how continued immigration will change our country and not being able to discuss it is suicide. I fail to we how a country who's culture and Government are built on English foundations can continue to be the country I knew and lived when it no longer is demographically the same.
View Quote

You post really does some it up very well...

I mean one has only to look at the Native Americans to see our fate and it is nothing to take pride in....

So how do we stop and reverse this?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:17:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: as sure as the sun will rise, the dumbest goddamned thing I read on any given day will be in ARFCOM GD.
View Quote

I'm stealing this for my sigline. Hope you don't mind.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Apparent America Wrecking Race Traitor checking in.

Married a damned foreigner, brought her foreignness to our land, and made little half-foreign babies.

But man she sho can cook!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
We need to be more selective.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:29:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Married a damned foreigner, brought her foreignness to our land, and made little half-foreign babies.

View Quote

Does she love liberty, freedom, capitalism, gun ownership and the culture that make it possible? If she does great, if not...Well
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We need to be more selective.
View Quote

Yes we do, now do we sell it as a economical argument or do we mix in the culture case as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Does she love liberty, freedom, capitalism, gun ownership and the culture that make it possible? If she does great, if not...Well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Not letting them stay?

What do I know.....?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what?

Well does she like or hate those things?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what?

The first four, sure, although both of us would argue those things exist despite contemporary American culture, not because of it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:06:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The first four, sure, although both of us would argue those things exist despite contemporary American culture, not because of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what?

Really?....American culture did nothing to aid their growth and development?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

if they could they'd take social justice to the extreme, they;d make stalin blush. I'd mark Sweden as a hostile country and bolster relations with Norway and Finland instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, you can't trust those swarthy foreigners.

They hate freedom, and Jesus, and apple pie.

lol

Norway is the last Soviet state.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:41:58 AM EDT
[#17]
If we stay on our current heading for a few more years it'll be so shitty that no one will want to live here anymore. Immigration problem? Solved.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

This... Legal immigrants have jobs and pay taxes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

Have you seen the rate of them using welfare?

Have you see who and what they support?

Trust me just because they have jobs and pay taxes does make them "Americans"..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:18:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

Ya but they are brown...

Thats his main complaint really.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:29:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ya but they are brown...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

Ya but they are brown...

No, they support Marxism, larger government, and less freedom, You are lying..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:41:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't let him get under your skin.

You are right.........too many favor Marxism.

There is simply NO DENYING that fact.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:52:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Legal immigration is already such a ridiculous pain in the ass that I really can't get too mad at the illegals.

My respect for anyone that has successfully acquired the visa and permissions to move here legally from somewhere else is simply immeasurable.

Currently trying to work my way through the system now.

The gf is 25. Masters degree in education. The kind of person we want and need here in the US. It is going to take years of dealing with the government and stacks of paperwork and thousands of dollars to get her here legally.

Fuck the legal immigration process. It is beyond repair.
View Quote

My gf just went though  the same. 7 years to get her citizenship and now she's trying to sponsor her older brother who is a software engineer, it will take another 1-2 years to get him a green card. The flaming hoops they are constantly required to jump through are ridiculous. She just registered to vote for this mid term after getting her citizenship back in January. Every time she hears some libtard shitting out of their mouth about how we should just open the doors and let these dirt squatters in without any effort or education she goes ape shit. Registered R to boot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:53:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is their only come back "racist"..Really? Name calling in the face of facts...

I mean we are taking to save America and they are deny it is even in danger...I mean you would think be would learn for history and try to avoid repeating the same mistakes to make their lives or the lives of the children brighter...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

My gf just went though  the same. 7 years to get her citizenship and now she's trying to sponsor her older brother who is a software engineer, it will take another 1-2 years to get him a green card. The flaming hoops they are constantly required to jump through are ridiculous. She just registered to vote for this mid term after getting her citizenship back in January. Every time she hears some libtard shitting out of their mouth about how we should just open the doors and let these dirt squatters in without any effort or education she goes ape shit. Registered R to boot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legal immigration is already such a ridiculous pain in the ass that I really can't get too mad at the illegals.

My respect for anyone that has successfully acquired the visa and permissions to move here legally from somewhere else is simply immeasurable.

Currently trying to work my way through the system now.

The gf is 25. Masters degree in education. The kind of person we want and need here in the US. It is going to take years of dealing with the government and stacks of paperwork and thousands of dollars to get her here legally.

Fuck the legal immigration process. It is beyond repair.

Good we need more like her...Hey how much does a software engineer make?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:55:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Even if you're "Native American", common theory is that your ancestors came from Eurasia over a land bridge. If you're European, FFS, your ancestors came on a boat or even a plane and it wasn't that long ago.

Not sure how much history you've read, but people were saying the exact same thing about the Irish, Italian, and pretty much all other immigrants in previous generations.
View Quote

It was a different time, the country was a different place, and there were different expectations for immigrants.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
-Emma Lazarus

"Fuck that shit, gimme only rich white dudes!"
-Arfcom
View Quote

So you think that poems should be the basis for national policy?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

+1

You will not end immigration until America is no longer the land of the free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Emma Lazarus

-Arfcom

+1

Importing all these socialist-voting folks will make that happen.  Ironic, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:10:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It was a different time, the country was a different place, and there were different expectations for immigrants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if you're "Native American", common theory is that your ancestors came from Eurasia over a land bridge. If you're European, FFS, your ancestors came on a boat or even a plane and it wasn't that long ago.

Not sure how much history you've read, but people were saying the exact same thing about the Irish, Italian, and pretty much all other immigrants in previous generations.

Its funny that leftist(not saying that guy is one) always claim we are living in the past, but they can not see the difference between immigrant now and then...

We did not have a welfare system
We did not have politicians stacking the deck in their favor by importing voter blocks
We did not have Narco and Islamic terrorist coming thought the front and back doors
We did not have people coming for a hand out and bring with them the same failures that killed their home nations.

Times change, human nature and the nature of tyranny does not...

"Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him." Aristotle on how to preserve tyranny

That is why leftist adore multiculturalism and open borders and unchecked mass immigration.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is their only come back "racist"..Really? Name calling in the face of facts...

I mean we are taking to save America and they are deny it is even in danger...I mean you would think be would learn for history and try to avoid repeating the same mistakes to make their lives or the lives of the children brighter...
View Quote

Yes you would think so.

And, NO, you are not a racist merely because you are against uncontrolled immigration...........the left uses that name calling all the time so as to deflect the issue.  

They do that all the time..........it's nothing new.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:18:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Its funny that leftist(not saying that guy is one) always claim we are living in the past, but they can not see the difference between immigrant now and then...

We did not have politicians stacking the deck in their favor by importing voter blocks
We did not have Narco and Islamic terrorist coming thought the front and back doors
We did not have people coming for a hand out and bring with them the same failures that killed their home nations.

"Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him." Aristotle on how to preserve tyranny

That is why leftist adore multiculturalism and open borders and unchecked mass immigration.
View Quote

I put it more simply............the left wants more free shit...........so why not let people in who agree with them?

That way they can vote in their caregivers more easily.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:23:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Emma Lazarus

-Arfcom

Its funny they think the Founding Documents written in 1776 and 1787 should not be followed to closely and should not be taken to heart and obeyed at face value but seen as some vague set of ideals..But they think a Poem written in 1883 should dictate one of the most important systems that can act and help like a tool or harm and destroy as a weapon to a nation, its culture, its values, its people and its future. The believe poems should be policy and they believe this in the year 2014....

This is the mindset and world view of leftist ladies and gentlemen..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:29:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Importing all these socialist-voting folks will make that happen.  Ironic, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Emma Lazarus

-Arfcom

+1

Ironic? Yes, Treason beyond question...

We need to retake the senate and prevent amnesty, after 2016 we need to reboot legal immigration..Together we can save and restore our nation, and secure our future not only for ourselves but our posterity.

It fills me with pride and a renewed sense of action and determination that so many here see this problem and want to correct it...

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes you would think so.

And, NO, you are not a racist merely because you are against uncontrolled immigration...........the left uses that name calling all the time so as to deflect the issue.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes you would think so.

I know a few years ago in my High School debate class I was called "racist" for supporting the gold stranded...

When ever a leftist calls a racist its code for I am losing the debate and I need to attack you personalty.

I have seen the true nature of liberals/statist/tyrants since I was 13 I am 23...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:36:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I put it more simply............the left wants more free shit...........so why not let people in who agree with them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They want to stack the deck in their favor by filling it with as many like minded collectivist who have know poverty, corruption, and tyranny their whole lives...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:22:26 AM EDT
[#36]
One thing that will happen in the future is that the entitlements will end.
The country can't afford it indefinitely.
Obama knows that and is loading the sytem down with illegal immigrants per the Cloward-Piven strategy.
Once illegals- made - legals have their free ride cut all hell will break loose.
To restore order authorities will throw all civil liberties and constitutional rights out with the trash.
We essentially have no national security to boot with our wide open borders.
We have free loaders, terrorists, and criminals flooding our country with the government seemingly encouraging it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Issues like this should give citizens an idea of how we are losing our country's nationality and character because of immigrants:
http://qpolitical.com/muslims-demand-american-food-stamps-meet-islamic-standards/
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:39:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
One thing that will happen in the future is that the entitlements will end.
The country can't afford it indefinitely.
Obama knows that and is loading the sytem down with illegal immigrants per the Cloward-Piven strategy.
Once illegals- made - legals have their free ride cut all hell will break loose.
To restore order authorities will throw all civil liberties and constitutional rights out with the trash.
We essentially have no national security to boot with our wide open borders.
We have free loaders, terrorists, and criminals flooding our country with the government seemingly encouraging it.
View Quote

We win by default..How many members of the FSA or Illegals know or is willing to fight? They will not, We have the numbers. We have 70% of the Armed Forces would defect and join us or stand down, we have more then 23,000,000 veterans that have some axes to grind and have some training and experience, and then we have 156,000,000 gun owners that are sick of being fucked over and seeing the nation stolen from them, their rights infringed upon, and the culture and future destroyed...

This does not end well for the traitors and their agents of destruction.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:49:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Issues like this should give citizens an idea of how we are losing our country's nationality and character because of immigrants:
http://qpolitical.com/muslims-demand-american-food-stamps-meet-islamic-standards/
View Quote

And yet to some we do not have enough of such people causing such problems...In other nations and other eras they these traitors would have been banished if not dealt with.

They are National, Cultural, and Ethic arsonists they can not stop burning and destroy all they do not see has "worthy" or "acceptable".

Besides, this isn’t a debate tournament. The stakes are too high. The future of our children and grandchildren hangs in the balance. Whether they can even have a future hangs in the balance.

In fact, of course, our opponents have no real claim to moral superiority. Instead of morality, they are characterized by an abundant arrogance and an intransigent ignorance. Instead of knowledge, they offer belief.

Their particular dogma is that of human equality–and ironically this same belief in equality allows them to lord it over everyone else. Those who are most dedicated to egalitarianism seem the most eager to use the powers of the state against those “beneath” them. And mass immigration is simply their weapon of choice to deliberately wreck traditional society, so they can rebuild it in their image.

At the same time, these Masters of the Universe display a strange morbid guilt and self-hatred. Malcolm Muggeridge described it as “the great liberal death wish.”  The most obvious example is how the Left is welcoming the destruction of its own supposed values through mass immigration. For example, mass Islamic immigration into Europe is already displacing a culture of tolerance and rights for women and homosexuals that once defined the Western Left.

How do we explain this paradoxical combination of hubris and self-loathing? One possibility is that arrogance is as empty as it is intoxicating. In their pride, Leftists can never experience the humbling and yet life-sustaining loyalties of faith, kindred, and family. These, after all, are the affections of mere commoners, not the perfect universalistic faith of someone who considers themselves a citizen of the world. Leftists love mankind, but hate their own people–and themselves.

The perfect poster child of the liberal death wish was Pastor Jim Jones.  A pioneer multiculturalist, Jones was particularly characterized by a combination of megalomania and profound self-loathing. Unfortunately, he couldn’t keep his death wish to himself, prompting the infamous mass suicide of his entire congregation. And just as Jones forced his poisonous Kool-Aid on his congregation, Leftists push their social Kool-Aid on our entire societies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:55:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You are stereotyping.

I am a legal immigrant, I came to America 15 years ago on a temporary H1B visa (after about a year of $$$, paperwork, documentation, and interviews), 3 years after that I was able to adjust status to become a Permanent Resident (again after lots of $$$, paperwork, documentation, interviews, vaccinations, and a trip back to the US embassy in my birth country), and 2 years ago I finally became a Citizen (after more $$$, documentation, interviews, detailing every police interaction in the last 15 years, detailing the exact dates of every overseas trip in the last 15 years etc).

I am an American, I support smaller Government, no welfare, less taxes, and more freedom for all.

Many of the "barbarians" who immigrate to the US are just like me, they want to get away from the intrusive/oppressive Government in their home country, they want the opportunity to start their own business and to become successful through hard work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are stereotyping.

I am a legal immigrant, I came to America 15 years ago on a temporary H1B visa (after about a year of $$$, paperwork, documentation, and interviews), 3 years after that I was able to adjust status to become a Permanent Resident (again after lots of $$$, paperwork, documentation, interviews, vaccinations, and a trip back to the US embassy in my birth country), and 2 years ago I finally became a Citizen (after more $$$, documentation, interviews, detailing every police interaction in the last 15 years, detailing the exact dates of every overseas trip in the last 15 years etc).

I am an American, I support smaller Government, no welfare, less taxes, and more freedom for all.

Many of the "barbarians" who immigrate to the US are just like me, they want to get away from the intrusive/oppressive Government in their home country, they want the opportunity to start their own business and to become successful through hard work.

You are a great reason why we need to be seletive, You are the kind we need for the most part..But most are not like you...The way the vote and what they believe proves this..Read some the links in my OP.

They want to get away from the intrusive/oppressive Government in their home countries but they just support the same statist foolishness in this nation...Once again facts and stats back this us...I know all of them are not like this, to say such thing would be a lie, but too many bring with the same politics and views which are antithetical to liberty..

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The only problem I see with _Legal_ immigration into the US is that it is too easy for Permanent Residents and Naturalized Citizens to bring their extended families to the US without any need for those people to have an education or valuable skills.

Citizens (including anchor babies) should not be able to easily provide permanent residency and a path to Citizenship to their parents, siblings, adult children, grandchildren etc, it should be limited to immediate family (spouse and minor children).
View Quote

Very true..We need to end anchor babies and chain migration..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Agreed.

First-world nation immigrants only.

Fuck off, 'Merica's full.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

The problem is immigration from barbarian lands
A barbarian with a green card is no different than a barbarian without one

Agreed.

So someone complains that they object because the immigrants are ones who prefer big government...well, that's probably your "First World" immigrants. It's the refugee from some hell hole third world nation who will probably appreciate what they find here in the USA more...but they're probably the wrong color, aren't they guys?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only problem I see with _Legal_ immigration into the US is that it is too easy for Permanent Residents and Naturalized Citizens to bring their extended families to the US without any need for those people to have an education or valuable skills.

Citizens (including anchor babies) should not be able to easily provide permanent residency and a path to Citizenship to their parents, siblings, adult children, grandchildren etc, it should be limited to immediate family (spouse and minor children).

And tighten our definition of "refugee".
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So someone complains that they object because the immigrants are ones who prefer big government...well, that's probably your "First World" immigrants. It's the refugee from some hell hole third world nation who will probably appreciate what they find here in the USA more...but they're probably the wrong color, aren't they guys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a typo?

The problem is immigration from barbarian lands
A barbarian with a green card is no different than a barbarian without one

Agreed.

It took longer than I thought for someone to pull the race card.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#48]
You end it by making the USA a less appealing place to live and work.  We're well on our way.  Just hold on and trust the process.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

...but they're probably the wrong color, aren't they guys?
View Quote

Color ain't got shit to do with it.
WTF does Cinco de Mayo have to do with America? Why are FOREIGN NATiONALS demanding Americans observe a foreign holiday in the US?
WTF do Americans tolerate that BS? Why should we give up our national identity?
Go peddle your racist BS along with white privilege to the gullible tools that will swallow it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Color ain't got shit to do with it.
WTF does Cinco de Mayo have to do with America? Why are FOREIGN NATiONALS demanding Americans observe a foreign holiday in the US?
WTF do Americans tolerate that BS? Why should we give up our national identity?
Go peddle your racist BS along with white privilege to the gullible tools that will swallow it.
View Quote

I guess we should stop observing St Patricks Day as well?
Where does the list end.
That has nothing to do with the claim that immigrants should only come from First Worls nations, right after someone else complained that we're importing people from nations where they expect Big Gov't
That IS the First World immigrant

I understand where you're coming from
When you walk into a Home Depot or Lowes for instance the signs should strictly be in English in my mind...but when you walk the aisles there and half the people chattering away are speaking Spanish, you understand they're catering to their clientele
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top