User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My dad came here from a third world country. So screw you, OP, I like being an American.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Then you should want to prevent Americas economy from imploding due to mass immigration legal and illegal right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Culture war.  Brutal, lying, cheating, stealing, hegemonic sometimes criminal culture war.

.....oh wait
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]
This can only get better. Or locked. But hopefully better first.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Stop giving them handouts. Stop pandering to them. Stop looking the other way. This administration is trying really hard for most insane ever.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This has crossed my mind more than once. People that immigrate here from another country and are used to the gov controlling every aspect of their lives, come here for whatever reason. Then, something comes up, like gun control, and to them its no big deal because they aren't used to it so they don't think owning a gun is a big deal. A little at a time, this country moves to being more like the 3rd world country they came from.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do we limit legal immigration?

Is that a typo?

The problem is illegal immigration.

The problem is immigration from barbarian lands
A barbarian with a green card is no different than a barbarian without one

This has crossed my mind more than once. People that immigrate here from another country and are used to the gov controlling every aspect of their lives, come here for whatever reason. Then, something comes up, like gun control, and to them its no big deal because they aren't used to it so they don't think owning a gun is a big deal. A little at a time, this country moves to being more like the 3rd world country they came from.

IME first world immigrants are less likely to appreciate the freedoms here than 3rd world immigrants.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Europe is taking proactive steps by elecint UKIP to seats.

It won't give them a majority but if the Tories and Labour (I forget their version of the Dems and Repubs) are locked then the final decision goes to UKIP
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

OP, is goosaphilia an American value?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

To continue to grow our economy? Human capital is a necessary part of a strong economy. If you're population stagnates, so does your economic growth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
when I was born America's population was 149 million.

now, 300+ million.

please explain to me why we need ANY more people.

To continue to grow our economy? Human capital is a necessary part of a strong economy. If you're population stagnates, so does your economic growth.

Sounds good. however, we have a growing population and an ECONOMY that is stagnating.

maybe it has something to do with tens of millions of ignorant peasants sneaking in, and voting for Santa Claus.  Ya' think?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

now, 300+ million.

So if that is the case why are the nations of Japan and Switzerland have a growing economy with almost no immigration/population growth?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:52:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can you explain exactly what that means, please?

What exactly is it that you imagine America would become if you shut off LEGAL immigration?

What's the end goal for you, if you managed to keep all those horrible LEGAL immigrants out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let`s Defend America as America IS and as America SHOULD BE!

What exactly is it that you imagine America would become if you shut off LEGAL immigration?

What's the end goal for you, if you managed to keep all those horrible LEGAL immigrants out?

Returning America and her people to a systems of government that worked, to restore the values of liberty..And some of the people we have allowed in, do not value liberty, rights, limited government and other systems and values which have made America such a wonderful, majestic and unique place to live.  

Some of these people see the world though the lens of Collectivism and tribalism..Both produce nothing but failure, poverty, and tyranny..

Furthermore some (BUT NOT ALL) are Ethnocentric who have a victimization complex that some how "whites" and "America" are to blame for all or their worlds problems and if one or both groups are reduced or destroyed some how all will be right in this world..You know they exist, from La Raza to every other emotionalisitic knee jerk revanchist group who want to spread their diseases of Collectivism which is nothing more then a failure in their home nations.

Also why should a nation`s people become a minority in their own nation?

What good does it do that nation or its people?

When has any people becoming a minority in their own nation ever been or resulted in anything but the destruction of their history, values, culture, economy and ultimately the people themselves?

If it is wrong for other races to become a minority in their home nations,  is it not equal wrong for when it is done to us? If not why are we not protected?  

Why is it only westerns nations with western peoples must be "Diverse" and be "Multiculturalism"? While all other nations can exist, have a right to exist, and have a right to exist as they exist?

I ask these questions in a honest light...

Why can some nations, peoples, cultures, values, and ideologies have homelands, while others do not?

Why can some nations, peoples, cultures, their values and ideologies that have produced the modern age and all of its wonders be allowed to have a domain of their own? Let alone the nation and people that have show the true value and blessing for liberty?

If some of us in this nation can not see that some people, groups, and the ideologies that drive them actively want to destroy us, our nation, our nation, our values, our way of live and future, Well in words of William Travis "best be going then"...

He gave us the phrase "Line in the sand" when he gave a speech that rallied his men when went to the Alamo. It convenes "I know what I stand for, I know what is right, I know the fight will be long and hard and we may know make it out of here.But I stand with it against all who threaten it." He looked at his 179 men and he said with "without malice if you can not stand here with us that is ok". Out of that 179 men 178 stepped forward, no surprise a the only who said "I can`t do it" was a Frenchmen.

James Bowie was so sick he had to be dragged across the line in the sanded that William Travis had drawn with his boot and how to be carried to stand.

Col. Travis said to the one man who remained..Give him a look of pure honesty "Best Be Going Then"

One need only scan the headlines of Drudge during any given week to see the means by which Enemies of Liberty mean to enslave the Human animal in every corner of planet Earth.

When one steps back far enough from a problem, you become able to see the big picture, rather than remaining mired in the details and minutia, the "Sparklies" that keep you distracted from the real issues.

On Earth today there is a struggle among Men for control of the planet.  There are four primary players.  Islam.  Marxism.  Self-Interest/Greed (We can call this one Human Nature).  Liberty.

Right now, Liberty is being handed its arse.  Liberty is very nearly about to be snuffed from the only place it even remotely remains on the entire planet: America.

Christianity is in full retreat across the globe.  Islam is rising hard and fast, aided by Marxists and the third player in the game for global control: Self-Interest/Greed.  Islam is a tool being used to suffocate Liberty.  And it is working.  Self-Interest/Greed is helping to hollow-out American power, transferring that power (economic) to Marxists, who use that power to further attack Liberty.

Once America is unable to protect herself properly, Liberty will be dead.

Then the Marxists will kill Islam, rather simply.  A series of tactical nukes in Cairo, Mecca, and population centers across the Muslim World will return Islam to the technological age of Mohammed.

The last bastion of Liberty in the world is America.  And I say that with full knowledge that only a tiny percentage of Americans want or understand true and Rightful Liberty.

So, the accurate statement is: The last bastions of Rightful Liberty on planet Earth reside in the Hearts and Souls of a few Americans.

I dare say that just a few hundred years ago, Rightful Liberty was first born in the same place, within the Hearts and Souls of a few Americans.

If we allow ourselves to end up in ditches, Liberty will be lost to Man, and true Darkness will cover Earth until Human Nature ultimately destroys the species.

Many people claim to be Patriots.  Many people claim to fight for Liberty.  But it only takes a few scratches of the surface of most "Patriots" to realize that their definition of Liberty is often as oppressive as Marx himself, but cloaked in words like "Morality".  Even in the age of the first Revolution, there were many who would have restrained their fellow man if able.

Proper morality is a genetic trait.  Either you have it, or you do not.  I believe the same of Rightful Liberty.  It is in the DNA of a very few Human Beings.

Sadly, it is not in the Nature of Man to restrain himself.  Few today have that inner moral compass properly tuned.  If we seek to grow our breed of American, Americans who restrain themselves from imposing their will upon their neighbors, the proper step is to come together under a single roof wherever possible, and separate ourselves from our fouled Countrymen.  Keep your children out of the hands of those who would corrupt them.  And when the time is right, we expand once again.

But first, we must not die.

We must not permit the Liberty in our Hearts and Souls to end up in ditches.

The Enemies of Liberty have that plan, and you know it.  You see the ground being prepared.

The perverted Christian will smugly put you in a ditch as quickly as will the Marxist and the Muslim.

That "Patriot" at your shoulder may be leading you toward the ditches.  You've seen the clues.  You've seen his or her words.  You've felt the doubt in your own heart.  You've seen those "Patriots" who declare love for 1A, then cry for shutting down websites and allegations of "Fetishism".  You've seen and heard "Patriots" try to lead you toward conspiracies and imprudent action with whispers.  You've all watched "III Patriots" who seethe and promise "Not one more inch..." and then surrender 2A without even a whimper, only excuses.

You are ultimately responsible for your own life and the future of your posterity.  You.

Ignore the truth at your peril.

If you can not see the truth in history, its outcomes, its repeating of events, if you can not see the truth that not all cultures produce the same results in science and technology , if you can not seethe truth that some peoples and cultures do not favor liberty, freedom, or individualism but some abhor and hate it is very core and out burn the many blessings it has create out spite and malice, if you can not see the truth that we are the lone bastion of individualism, freedom, liberty and if we are over run by the agents and armies of collectivism, tyranny and enslavement the world will  regress to state of evil, tyranny, and inhumanity no seen before, if you can not see these truths, and understand we have the chance to avoid them all and walk back from the brick, to walk toward the illumination of liberty lights, to truely secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our porosity...Well Best be going then.

To those that can see this, lets work to restore and defend the Republic.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sounds good. however, we have a growing population and an ECONOMY that is stagnating.

maybe it has something to do with tens of millions of ignorant peasants sneaking in, and voting for Santa Claus.  Ya' think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

now, 300+ million.

I would call them Grinch`s, not Santa Clause because Santa gives them away but does not take them from others, he has workers that make them, not slaves who do so under the threat of force..

If they want to be peasants and to trade liberty of a handout they can do so in their home nations.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Jeedus... too long to ready.

Easy solution? Turn the USA into a 3rd world shithole, problem solved. Sadly, we're well on the way to this very "solution"
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#16]
"Why do we have 1,1,000,000 new people coming into this nation when we have so many people under or unemployed?"

I stopped right there.

1,1,000,000?

WTF kind of number is that supposed to be?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:49:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Why do we have 1,1,000,000 new people coming into this nation when we have so many people under or unemployed?"

I stopped right there.

1,1,000,000?

View Quote

It's a million, only with a double dose of 1 for emphasis.

Newly arrived immigrants number about 1 million per year, been at that level for many years. Far far too high, and far higher than the average citizen thinks is the case. If legal immigration was so difficult, as numerous posters always claim in these threads, why do we have the highest immigration levels in the world, by far? Why are immigration levels higher than they've ever been in American history?

Funny how neither the Dems nor the GOP want to address excessive rates of legal immigration in their "comprehensive immigration reform." The GOP wants their cheap labor, the Dems want their cheap votes.

We need a little breather to digest the immigration binge we've been "enjoying" for the last 30 years or so. I'd prefer a full moratorium for at least 10 years. If that makes me a xenophobic racist 88er, so be it.

Barring a full moratorium, I'd be OK with pegging immigration rates to the unemployment rate (not U-3, U-5 or U-6 is better, possibly tied in to employment-population ratio or labor force participation rate). I would also end chain migration entirely. If you want to 'reunite' your family, you can do so in your home country. If keeping your family together was so important, you wouldn't have left in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Returning America and her people to a systems of government that worked, to restore the values of liberty..And some of the people we have allowed in, do not value liberty, rights, limited government and other systems and values which have made America such a wonderful, majestic and unique place to live.  

Some of these people see the world though the lens of Collectivism and tribalism..Both produce nothing but failure, poverty, and tyranny..

Furthermore some (BUT NOT ALL) are Ethnocentric who have a victimization complex that some how "whites" and "America" are to blame for all or their worlds problems and if one or both groups are reduced or destroyed some how all will be right in this world..You know they exist, from La Raza to every other emotionalisitic knee jerk revanchist group who want to spread their diseases of Collectivism which is nothing more then a failure in their home nations.

When has any people becoming a minority in their own nation ever been or resulted in anything but the destruction of their history, values, culture, economy and ultimately the people themselves?

If it is wrong for other races to become a minority in their home nations,  is it not equal wrong for when it is done to us? If not why are we not protected?  

Why is it only westerns nations with western peoples must be "Diverse" and be "Multiculturalism"? While all other nations can exist, have a right to exist, and have a right to exist as they exist?

Why can some nations, peoples, cultures, values, and ideologies have homelands, while others do not?

Why can some nations, peoples, cultures, their values and ideologies that have produced the modern age and all of its wonders be allowed to have a domain of their own? Let alone the nation and people that have show the true value and blessing for liberty?

If some of us in this nation can not see that some people, groups, and the ideologies that drive them actively want to destroy us, our nation, our nation, our values, our way of live and future, Well in words of William Travis "best be going then"...

He gave us the phrase "Line in the sand" when he gave a speech that rallied his men when went to the Alamo. It convenes "I know what I stand for, I know what is right, I know the fight will be long and hard and we may know make it out of here.But I stand with it against all who threaten it." He looked at his 179 men and he said with "without malice if you can not stand here with us that is ok". Out of that 179 men 178 stepped forward, no surprise a the only who said "I can`t do it" was a Frenchmen.

James Bowie was so sick he had to be dragged across the line in the sanded that William Travis had drawn with his boot and how to be carried to stand.

Col. Travis said to the one man who remained..Give him a look of pure honesty "Best Be Going Then"

One need only scan the headlines of Drudge during any given week to see the means by which Enemies of Liberty mean to enslave the Human animal in every corner of planet Earth.

When one steps back far enough from a problem, you become able to see the big picture, rather than remaining mired in the details and minutia, the "Sparklies" that keep you distracted from the real issues.

On Earth today there is a struggle among Men for control of the planet.  There are four primary players.  Islam.  Marxism.  Self-Interest/Greed (We can call this one Human Nature).  Liberty.

Right now, Liberty is being handed its arse.  Liberty is very nearly about to be snuffed from the only place it even remotely remains on the entire planet: America.

Christianity is in full retreat across the globe.  Islam is rising hard and fast, aided by Marxists and the third player in the game for global control: Self-Interest/Greed.  Islam is a tool being used to suffocate Liberty.  And it is working.  Self-Interest/Greed is helping to hollow-out American power, transferring that power (economic) to Marxists, who use that power to further attack Liberty.

Then the Marxists will kill Islam, rather simply.  A series of tactical nukes in Cairo, Mecca, and population centers across the Muslim World will return Islam to the technological age of Mohammed.

The last bastion of Liberty in the world is America.  And I say that with full knowledge that only a tiny percentage of Americans want or understand true and Rightful Liberty.

So, the accurate statement is: The last bastions of Rightful Liberty on planet Earth reside in the Hearts and Souls of a few Americans.

I dare say that just a few hundred years ago, Rightful Liberty was first born in the same place, within the Hearts and Souls of a few Americans.

If we allow ourselves to end up in ditches, Liberty will be lost to Man, and true Darkness will cover Earth until Human Nature ultimately destroys the species.

Many people claim to be Patriots.  Many people claim to fight for Liberty.  But it only takes a few scratches of the surface of most "Patriots" to realize that their definition of Liberty is often as oppressive as Marx himself, but cloaked in words like "Morality".  Even in the age of the first Revolution, there were many who would have restrained their fellow man if able.

Proper morality is a genetic trait.  Either you have it, or you do not.  I believe the same of Rightful Liberty.  It is in the DNA of a very few Human Beings.

Sadly, it is not in the Nature of Man to restrain himself.  Few today have that inner moral compass properly tuned.  If we seek to grow our breed of American, Americans who restrain themselves from imposing their will upon their neighbors, the proper step is to come together under a single roof wherever possible, and separate ourselves from our fouled Countrymen.  Keep your children out of the hands of those who would corrupt them.  And when the time is right, we expand once again.

The Enemies of Liberty have that plan, and you know it.  You see the ground being prepared.

The perverted Christian will smugly put you in a ditch as quickly as will the Marxist and the Muslim.

That "Patriot" at your shoulder may be leading you toward the ditches.  You've seen the clues.  You've seen his or her words.  You've felt the doubt in your own heart.  You've seen those "Patriots" who declare love for 1A, then cry for shutting down websites and allegations of "Fetishism".  You've seen and heard "Patriots" try to lead you toward conspiracies and imprudent action with whispers.  You've all watched "III Patriots" who seethe and promise "Not one more inch..." and then surrender 2A without even a whimper, only excuses.

You are ultimately responsible for your own life and the future of your posterity.  You.

If you can not see the truth in history, its outcomes, its repeating of events, if you can not see the truth that not all cultures produce the same results in science and technology , if you can not seethe truth that some peoples and cultures do not favor liberty, freedom, or individualism but some abhor and hate it is very core and out burn the many blessings it has create out spite and malice, if you can not see the truth that we are the lone bastion of individualism, freedom, liberty and if we are over run by the agents and armies of collectivism, tyranny and enslavement the world will  regress to state of evil, tyranny, and inhumanity no seen before, if you can not see these truths, and understand we have the chance to avoid them all and walk back from the brick, to walk toward the illumination of liberty lights, to truely secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our porosity...Well Best be going then.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Lets sum that up...

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I know illegal immigration is a issue but since 1965 legal immigration has lead to many negative changes in this nation that if not halted and reversed will destroy it.

Do we frame it solely as a economical argument? Or do we bring up the change in causes to our culture, politics and demographics?

Why do we have 1,1,000,000 new people coming into this nation when we have so many people under or unemployed?  A side from give Democrats more voters..

Not to metion bring with them the failed ideas, and ideologies that made their nations hell on Earth.

This PDF  and some studies and links really does spell it out...
http://www.eagleforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2014_ImmigrationBook-6-12-14.pdf

How do we get down to 200,000 immigration levels?

I mean many Americans really do not want our nation to change for the worst.

We need to take the best, and keep out the rest....And no more mass immigration no more then 200,000.....We do think the left loves immigration? They get to import voters who love and have only know big government?

http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2012/04/2012-phc-identity-23.png

http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2012/04/2012-phc-identity-24.png

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2014/05/latinos-chp9-12.png

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2014/05/latinos-chp9-13.png

I mean...WOW...If you still believe in the same failed ideas, please stay home in your collapsing 3rd world hellhole..

Not anti Hispanic, just posting numbers on the fasting growing group..

More poverty, lower wages, more government, less freedom.

Gum Ball Poverty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Is their any problem that is not made worse by adding millions of more people?

100,000,000 New Americans..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Why do we need 100,000,000 more people?

According to a Harris poll, 81 percent of native-born citizens think the schools should teach students to be proud of being American. proud of being American Only 50 percent of naturalized U.S. citizens do.

While 67 percent of native-born Americans believe our Constitution is a higher legal authority than international law,
only 37 percent of naturalized citizens agree.
No wonder they vote 2-1 for the Democrats.

The two largest immigrant groups, Hispanics and Asians, have little in common economically, culturally or historically. But they both overwhelmingly [url=http://www.vdare.com/articles/population-paradoxes-a-post-anglo-america-might-vote-for-big-government-but-couldnt-afford-?page=6] support big government,[/url=Obamacare,http://www.vdare.com/articles/anti-model-minority-leftists-inventing-an-anti-white-pan-asian-identity] affirmative action[/url]  and gun control

Also surprising, a Pew Research Center poll of all Hispanics, immigrant and citizen alike, found that Hispanics take a dimmer view of capitalism than even people who describe themselves as "liberal Democrats." While 47 percent of self-described "liberal Democrats" hold a negative view of capitalism, 55 percent of Hispanics do.

Pew also found that only 27 percent of Hispanics support gun rights, compared to 57 percent of non-Hispanic whites. According to large majorities of Hispanics favor a national database of gun owners, limiting the capacity of magazines and a ban on semiautomatic weapons.

Seventy-five percent of Hispanic immigrants and 55 percent of Asian immigrants support bigger government—also according to Pew. Even after three generations in America, Hispanics still support bigger government 55 percent to 36 percent, compared to the general public, which opposes bigger government 48 percent to 41 percent.

How are Conservatives Republicans' going to square that circle? It's not their position on amnesty that immigrants don't like; it's Conservatives Republicans' support for small government, gun rights, patriotism, the Constitution and capitalism.

Reading these statistics, does anyone wonder why Democrats think vastly increasing immigration should be the nation's No. 1 priority?

They have to import millions of voters to stack the deck, so they can "Cast ballots Americans are not willing to cost, to elect candidates Americans are not willing to elect, to support leftist ideologies Americans overwhelming reject"

It would be one thing if the people with these views already lived here. Republicans would have no right to say, "You can't vote." But why on Earth are they bringing in people sworn to their political destruction?

Republicans have no obligation to assist the Democrats as they change the country in a way that favors them electorally, particularly when it does great harm to the people already here.

Yes, it's great for the most powerful Americans to have lots of cheap, unskilled labor. Immigration definitely solves the rich's "servant problem."

(Approximately 5 million times a day, MSNBC expresses bewilderment that any Republicans oppose amnesty when it's supported by the Chamber of Commerce. Wow! So even people who profit by flooding the country with cheap labor are in favor of flooding the country with cheap labor!)

It's terrific for ethnic lobbyists whose political clout will skyrocket the more foreign-born Americans we have.

And it's fantastic for the Democrats, who are well on their way to a permanent majority, so they can completely destroy the last remnants of what was once known as "the land of the free."

The only ones opposed to our current immigration policies are the people.

We are seeing how badly it has effected this nation and we are taking action to stop it.

Look what they did to California in less then a decade

America should be and remain America and not degenerate into a 3rd world leftist slum.

So how do we make the case airtight?

For those that say it can be done, we have done fought greatest threats and won, hell it took our Eric Cantor in his primary.

Let`s Defend Our Liberty

Let`s Defend Our Freedom

Let`s Defend Our Future

Let`s Defend Our Culture

Let`s Defend Our Values

Let`s Defend Our Constitution

Let`s Defend Our Way and Stranded of Life

What ideas and plans do you guys have in stock..When you need help solving a problem surely the minds at AR15.com know.
View Quote

Ok,  Now lets look at the people you want from first world nations, I.E. Britain, Germany, France, ext. Do they share the same values you do? I.E. Conservative values? Remember threads here where they have found .22 cal rounds in the streets only to call in the bomb squad? Those are the people you only want to come here? And alot of those "first world nations" have ALOT more socialist programs than the US.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:57:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don't think OP has the balls to honestly and truthfully answer that question.

Although he did clarify his statement to say he didn't mean all LEGAL immigrants, just the non-white non-first world ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't think OP has the balls to honestly and truthfully answer that question.

Although he did clarify his statement to say he didn't mean all LEGAL immigrants, just the non-white non-first world ones.

And those that do not under nor wanting limited government and the responsibility that follow it...If they want the same failure, poverty, tyranny and hellhole they left, yes deny them and keep them out, every last one of them...I do not care if you are white are non white, your skin colors does not matter to me...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ok,  Now lets look at the people you want from first world nations, I.E. Britain, Germany, France, ext. Do they share the same values you do? I.E. Conservative values? Remember threads here where they have found .22 cal rounds in the streets only to call in the bomb squad? Those are the people you only want to come here? And alot of those "first world nations" have ALOT more socialist programs than the US.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know illegal immigration is a issue but since 1965 legal immigration has lead to many negative changes in this nation that if not halted and reversed will destroy it.

Do we frame it solely as a economical argument? Or do we bring up the change in causes to our culture, politics and demographics?

Why do we have 1,1,000,000 new people coming into this nation when we have so many people under or unemployed?  A side from give Democrats more voters..

Not to metion bring with them the failed ideas, and ideologies that made their nations hell on Earth.

This PDF  and some studies and links really does spell it out...
http://www.eagleforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2014_ImmigrationBook-6-12-14.pdf

How do we get down to 200,000 immigration levels?

I mean many Americans really do not want our nation to change for the worst.

We need to take the best, and keep out the rest....And no more mass immigration no more then 200,000.....We do think the left loves immigration? They get to import voters who love and have only know big government?

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2014/05/latinos-chp9-12.png

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2014/05/latinos-chp9-13.png

I mean...WOW...If you still believe in the same failed ideas, please stay home in your collapsing 3rd world hellhole..

Not anti Hispanic, just posting numbers on the fasting growing group..

More poverty, lower wages, more government, less freedom.

Gum Ball Poverty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Is their any problem that is not made worse by adding millions of more people?

100,000,000 New Americans..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Why do we need 100,000,000 more people?

According to a Harris poll, 81 percent of native-born citizens think the schools should teach students to be proud of being American. proud of being American Only 50 percent of naturalized U.S. citizens do.

While 67 percent of native-born Americans believe our Constitution is a higher legal authority than international law,
only 37 percent of naturalized citizens agree.
No wonder they vote 2-1 for the Democrats.

The two largest immigrant groups, Hispanics and Asians, have little in common economically, culturally or historically. But they both overwhelmingly [url=http://www.vdare.com/articles/population-paradoxes-a-post-anglo-america-might-vote-for-big-government-but-couldnt-afford-?page=6] support big government,[/url=Obamacare,http://www.vdare.com/articles/anti-model-minority-leftists-inventing-an-anti-white-pan-asian-identity] affirmative action[/url]  and gun control

Also surprising, a Pew Research Center poll of all Hispanics, immigrant and citizen alike, found that Hispanics take a dimmer view of capitalism than even people who describe themselves as "liberal Democrats." While 47 percent of self-described "liberal Democrats" hold a negative view of capitalism, 55 percent of Hispanics do.

Pew also found that only 27 percent of Hispanics support gun rights, compared to 57 percent of non-Hispanic whites. According to large majorities of Hispanics favor a national database of gun owners, limiting the capacity of magazines and a ban on semiautomatic weapons.

Seventy-five percent of Hispanic immigrants and 55 percent of Asian immigrants support bigger government—also according to Pew. Even after three generations in America, Hispanics still support bigger government 55 percent to 36 percent, compared to the general public, which opposes bigger government 48 percent to 41 percent.

How are Conservatives Republicans' going to square that circle? It's not their position on amnesty that immigrants don't like; it's Conservatives Republicans' support for small government, gun rights, patriotism, the Constitution and capitalism.

Reading these statistics, does anyone wonder why Democrats think vastly increasing immigration should be the nation's No. 1 priority?

They have to import millions of voters to stack the deck, so they can "Cast ballots Americans are not willing to cost, to elect candidates Americans are not willing to elect, to support leftist ideologies Americans overwhelming reject"

It would be one thing if the people with these views already lived here. Republicans would have no right to say, "You can't vote." But why on Earth are they bringing in people sworn to their political destruction?

Republicans have no obligation to assist the Democrats as they change the country in a way that favors them electorally, particularly when it does great harm to the people already here.

Yes, it's great for the most powerful Americans to have lots of cheap, unskilled labor. Immigration definitely solves the rich's "servant problem."

(Approximately 5 million times a day, MSNBC expresses bewilderment that any Republicans oppose amnesty when it's supported by the Chamber of Commerce. Wow! So even people who profit by flooding the country with cheap labor are in favor of flooding the country with cheap labor!)

It's terrific for ethnic lobbyists whose political clout will skyrocket the more foreign-born Americans we have.

And it's fantastic for the Democrats, who are well on their way to a permanent majority, so they can completely destroy the last remnants of what was once known as "the land of the free."

The only ones opposed to our current immigration policies are the people.

We are seeing how badly it has effected this nation and we are taking action to stop it.

Look what they did to California in less then a decade

America should be and remain America and not degenerate into a 3rd world leftist slum.

So how do we make the case airtight?

For those that say it can be done, we have done fought greatest threats and won, hell it took our Eric Cantor in his primary.

Let`s Defend Our Liberty

Let`s Defend Our Freedom

Let`s Defend Our Future

Let`s Defend Our Culture

Let`s Defend Our Values

Let`s Defend Our Constitution

Let`s Defend Our Way and Stranded of Life

What ideas and plans do you guys have in stock..When you need help solving a problem surely the minds at AR15.com know.

The ones that have come here and I have meet are very Conservative.....

That being said they value liberty so much they have fled their home nations...BUT THEY DID NOT REPEAT THE SAME FAILURES BY VOTING FOR THE SAME SYSTEMS/POLICIES/IDEOLOGIES...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:03:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A lot of countries limit legal immigration to people who can contribute some skill that we have a shortage of, as an example, we have a shortage of MD's, so a qualified MD would be allowed to immigrate.  We have a surplus of unskilled labor, so unskilled laborers wouldn't be allowed to immigrate.  People who harvest crops could be allowed in on a work visa that is only good for say...6 months per year, they would have to be outside the country for the other 6 months.

Our LEGAL immigration problem would be solved by only letting people in who would be of value, while not letting the deadbeats in.
View Quote

Would you vote for candidate who vowed to fix that?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So, your main concern is that White Americans will become a minority in the U.S.?

And you believe that "morality is a genetic trait"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, your main concern is that White Americans will become a minority in the U.S.?

One of my concerns yes, no morality is not a "genetic" trait" it is a cultural trait.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:18:10 AM EDT
[#26]
do this with any illegal alien criminal that is caught and put them all along the border, may take some time but I think the message may get through
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:38:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Legal immigration is a much bigger problem than illegal immigration. The problem of legal immigration is the same problem that states like Florida and North Carolina have experienced with droves of liberal New Yorkers moving in and trying to make the place just like home. It is the defining issue of our time, and more than any other, it will determine whether liberty endures in this nation-state.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you're talking legal immigration, then unless you're "Native American", someone at some point likely said the same thing about your ancestors. My ancestors sailed to Virginia from England in 1652 and I'm sure someone was saying the same thing about them then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, disregard.  I thought you were talking about legal immigration. If you are talking about stopping illegal immigration, totally different thing.

Both are problem, that is like saying a unwanted guest is only unwanted if you do not know them...

If you're talking legal immigration, then unless you're "Native American", someone at some point likely said the same thing about your ancestors. My ancestors sailed to Virginia from England in 1652 and I'm sure someone was saying the same thing about them then.

I care a lot more about my posterity than I care about avoiding irony.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is this a shameful thing to be concerned about?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Valid point..And to answer the question their is nothing wrong with it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:08:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, disregard.  I thought you were talking about legal immigration. If you are talking about stopping illegal immigration, totally different thing.

Both are problem, that is like saying a unwanted guest is only unwanted if you do not know them...

That is what every person over every race, culture, and nation should do..
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:10:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Newly arrived immigrants number about 1 million per year, been at that level for many years. Far far too high, and far higher than the average citizen thinks is the case. If legal immigration was so difficult, as numerous posters always claim in these threads, why do we have the highest immigration levels in the world, by far? Why are immigration levels higher than they've ever been in American history?

Funny how neither the Dems nor the GOP want to address excessive rates of legal immigration in their "comprehensive immigration reform." The GOP wants their cheap labor, the Dems want their cheap votes.

We need a little breather to digest the immigration binge we've been "enjoying" for the last 30 years or so. I'd prefer a full moratorium for at least 10 years. If that makes me a xenophobic racist 88er, so be it.

Barring a full moratorium, I'd be OK with pegging immigration rates to the unemployment rate (not U-3, U-5 or U-6 is better, possibly tied in to employment-population ratio or labor force participation rate). I would also end chain migration entirely. If you want to 'reunite' your family, you can do so in your home country. If keeping your family together was so important, you wouldn't have left in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped right there.

1,1,000,000?

You sure it's not eleventy million?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Legal immigration is a much bigger problem than illegal immigration. The problem of legal immigration is the same problem that states like Florida and North Carolina have experienced with droves of liberal New Yorkers moving in and trying to make the place just like home. It is the defining issue of our time, and more than any other, it will determine whether liberty endures in this nation-state.
View Quote

By default it will, if that means we have to fight for it, so be it, and if not we get it by default because the leftist welfare state ends by default via bankruptcy..
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:21:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
-
No, it is not, We are here, we are under no requirement to allow the 3rd world to pour into our nation just because our fore fathers come into this nation..

We have no obligation to import the failures of less political ideologies..

Bio Shock really did sum it up with this image..
http://girlslikegiants.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/gw-foreign-hordes.jpg?w=735
View Quote

You realize that's leftist propaganda meant to mock, correct?

-

Legal immigration does require an overhaul of the system that Ted Kennedy got involved in back in the 60s and 70s that allowed for family members and chain migration; which does set up a system for anchor babies and illegals who got amnesty to import family members.  Get rid of the anchor baby thing, get rid of chain migration, get rid of the welfare state, get rid of the SCOTUS mandate that illegal alien children have to go to school paid for by taxpaying citizens and legal residents, and then you've got someplace to go.

I don't have a problem with anyone from any country coming here as long as it's through the front door and it's because they're discarding the crappy system they left behind and want to be here for the virtues and ideals of the US - in fact, I welcome them if they want to be Americans.  If they hold the same virtues dear that I do, they're more than welcome.

ETA: And since specificity has been demanded in this thread, let's just say a respect for founding principles and founding documents and the ideas and ideals they intended.  Peace, liberty, justice for all, equality under the law, equality of opportunity (not of outcomes).

Since I just skimmed to page 3, I'll add I could care less what color they are, nor what Third World nation they came from.  The huddled masses who are yearning to breathe free are always welcome.  The coddled masses yearning to get an EBT, not so much.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Yup, you can't trust those swarthy foreigners.

They hate freedom, and Jesus, and apple pie.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really? How is the crime rate in the Nordic nation, manly assaults and rapes, I wonder if the spike in had anything to do with the arrival of your immigrates?

Funny how many Jihadist groups did you have before mass immigration?

Do you want to take our illegals and legal immigrates? If so fine you do take if not you really are in no position to talk.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think part of this guys issue is he has never had any pie.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Even if you're "Native American", common theory is that your ancestors came from Eurasia over a land bridge. If you're European, FFS, your ancestors came on a boat or even a plane and it wasn't that long ago.

Not sure how much history you've read, but people were saying the exact same thing about the Irish, Italian, and pretty much all other immigrants in previous generations.
View Quote

Non of them were massive communists that have been trying to destroy us for half a century.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

-

Legal immigration does require an overhaul of the system that Ted Kennedy got involved in back in the 60s and 70s that allowed for family members and chain migration; which does set up a system for anchor babies and illegals who got amnesty to import family members.  Get rid of the anchor baby thing, get rid of chain migration, get rid of the welfare state, get rid of the SCOTUS mandate that illegal alien children have to go to school paid for by taxpaying citizens and legal residents, and then you've got someplace to go.

I don't have a problem with anyone from any country coming here as long as it's through the front door and it's because they're discarding the crappy system they left behind and want to be here for the virtues and ideals of the US - in fact, I welcome them if they want to be Americans. If they hold the same virtues dear that I do, they're more than welcome.

ETA: And since specificity has been demanded in this thread, let's just say a respect for founding principles and founding documents and the ideas and ideals they intended.  Peace, liberty, justice for all, equality under the law, equality of opportunity (not of outcomes).

Since I just skimmed to page 3, I'll add I could care less what color they are, nor what Third World nation they came from.  The huddled masses who are yearning to breathe free are always welcome.  The coddled masses yearning to get an EBT, not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-
No, it is not, We are here, we are under no requirement to allow the 3rd world to pour into our nation just because our fore fathers come into this nation..

-

I don't have a problem with anyone from any country coming here as long as it's through the front door and it's because they're discarding the crappy system they left behind and want to be here for the virtues and ideals of the US - in fact, I welcome them if they want to be Americans. If they hold the same virtues dear that I do, they're more than welcome.

Yes, but admit it, it really does serve our message to a tee...

As do I...

We should keep America as it was, not making it "better"....And by "better" I mean worse by leftist ideals of Multiculturalism...

Now how should we make the case on changing the flawed system that Ted "I am OK to drive Kennedy" created.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love pie, and get what I need, When I not I am working on business plans and becoming wealthy...Letting my failures be the fuel in the engine to drive me to success..
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:45:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

As do I...

We should keep America as it was, not making it "better"....And by "better" I mean worse by leftist ideals of Multiculturalism...

Now how should we make the case on changing the flawed system that Ted "I am OK to drive Kennedy" created.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

-

As do I...

You certainly have yourself convinced.

You might get a better response at StormFront though,

Most people here appreciate hard working people regardless of skin color.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Really? How is the crime rate in the Nordic nation, manly assaults and rapes, I wonder if the spike in had anything to do with the arrival of your immigrates?

Do you want to take our illegals and legal immigrates? If so fine you do take if not you really are in no position to talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, the Musselmen have already taken over. Eurabia is under Muslamic rule now.

Insh'Allah!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
By Congressional vote.
View Quote

No you handcuff Congress by doing what I said before lock legal immigration with the jobless rate in the US, only allowing immigration when the jobless rate falls below 4%.

This would force Congress to do what ever it takes to grow business in the US, like lowering corporate taxes, it would force the Left to embrace capitalism over socialism, it would force companies to invest in and hire Americans instead of importing from abroad hand over fist, it would be a win all the way around for the American people.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

-

As do I...

Hey I love hard working, liberty minded people, now the moment you use your skin color, nationality, gender, sexuality, fill in the blank here, to limit my rights, liberty, freedoms, or to use it as a means or excuse no matter how piss poor to steal my wealth, nation, or future, then I have a problem with you..
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
-

¿Que?

"Our" message?  

Sorry, but the last couple pages here look a lot like Australia's immigration policy until the 70s.

You can take a parody of xenophobia as your message if you like.

An argument against cultural relativism and an argument against chain migration and importation of immigrants for one party's political power - if that were your concern - is certainly not made by putting up "whites only" signs.

-
-
Valid point..And to answer the question their is nothing wrong with it.

I can think of at least 88 reasons why you're fucked up on that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Insh'Allah!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insh'Allah!

http://www.examiner.com/article/poland-men-band-together-to-escort-women-protect-from-rape-gangs?cid=db_articlesPolish

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/01/rape-jihad-europes-muslims-name-their-rape-gangs-take-your-turn-polish-men-send-message-to-rapists/

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/02/26/rape-statistics-surprised-researchers/

You know when reality is against you are by default going to fail..
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:54:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No you handcuff Congress by doing what I said before lock legal immigration with the jobless rate in the US, only allowing immigration when the jobless rate falls below 4%.

This would force Congress to do what ever it takes to grow business in the US, like lowering corporate taxes, it would force the Left to embrace capitalism over socialism, it would force companies to invest in and hire Americans instead of importing from abroad hand over fist, it would be a win all the way around for the American people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By Congressional vote.

Can we make sure that at least 59% of them are women?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:57:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://www.examiner.com/article/poland-men-band-together-to-escort-women-protect-from-rape-gangs?cid=db_articlesPolish

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/01/rape-jihad-europes-muslims-name-their-rape-gangs-take-your-turn-polish-men-send-message-to-rapists/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insh'Allah!

Those sure look like reputable sources. You've convinced me.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:02:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insh'Allah!

Debating sources as women are systematically raped by barbarians in your nation...Truly it is beyond that logical mind.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Debating sources as women are systematically raped by barbarians in your nation...Truly it is beyond that logical mind.
View Quote

So you don't have any credible sources?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top