BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Tatzhit...

1. Being an obvious neo-sov plant you have to appease GD.  Your former compatriot(s) Pimorsky at least posted pictures of "superior" gear.  Your handlers will take away your vodka rations and tracksuit privileges if you don't up your game.

2.  Please go play catch and go back to the Black Dolphin.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]
This thread smells like vodka.

Fuck Russia
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm just explaining that stuff I translate from others doesn't necessarily 100% align with my views.

Also, I think the term "pro-Russian" does not actually describe the situation. The interests of East Ukraine population, Russia's population, and the oligarchs Putin represents are quite different and on some issues, opposed.

Moreover, the economic interests of Ukraine's population are closer to those of the rebels (federalization) and Putin/EU (economic collaboration with Russia, peace) than their current US-aligned warmonger regime.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:You're point? Being a part of a news team, if anything, makes you less credible. You have a pro-Russian agenda, simple as that. Just do me a favor. Next time you give Putin a handjob, squeeze a little tighter.

I'm just explaining that stuff I translate from others doesn't necessarily 100% align with my views.

Also, I think the term "pro-Russian" does not actually describe the situation. The interests of East Ukraine population, Russia's population, and the oligarchs Putin represents are quite different and on some issues, opposed.

Moreover, the economic interests of Ukraine's population are closer to those of the rebels (federalization) and Putin/EU (economic collaboration with Russia, peace) than their current US-aligned warmonger regime.

Do you get paid by the post, the thread or is this a salary kind of deal for you?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I get it, it's not your fault you're getting your news from CNN, just like it's not the Russian population's fault they're getting news from Ostankino Channel One. But God it's tiresome.

Understand this: What's going on there is largely a CIVIL war. It has a lot of external support, but the people fighting on the ground are local and supported by local populations. That much is not in dispute by anyone outside of the insane Kiev media and CNN, on BOTH sides - everyone from the population at Donetsk Victory Day parade to the commanders of the very same pro-Kiev paramilitaries we discussed above, and the Maidan activists like Roxana (who got EU awards for fighting Yanukovich).

Here are a few parallels with the past:

-  1776 war of independence. "No taxation without representation" - D/LPR are pissed that all of their tax money goes to Kiev and virtually none of it ever comes back. Ukraine really is over-centralized, deliberately so - as it allows the powers that be to steal more. But you can't keep robbing forever.

- Texas secession. Extremely similar, except the rebels have a far better case - their land was never part of historic Ukraine, and only ended up attached to Kiev by the Bolsheviks for BS reasons.

- 1860s. Two halves of the country want different economic partners. The current one is more justified because the democratically elected Eastern government was overthrown by Westerners.

- Spanish 1936 Civil War - foreign involvement, volunteers, nazis vs commies (although this time they are minority of either side).

- Any ethnic civil war you can think of. Think the French speakers in Belguim or Canada denying the other half of the country civil rights. By any measure one can think of (Gallup polls, Kiev's surveys, secondary data such as Wiki search requests), 60-85% of Ukraine's population (by various estimates) prefer speaking Russian. Try naming another country where the primary language of the majority of the population has no status.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I get it, it's not your fault you're getting your news from CNN, just like it's not the Russian population's fault they're getting news from Ostankino Channel One. But God it's tiresome.

Understand this: What's going on there is largely a CIVIL war. That much is not in dispute by anyone outside of the insane Kiev media and CNN, on BOTH sides of the conflict. It has been said by everyone from the population at Donetsk Victory Day parade to the commanders of the very same pro-Kiev paramilitaries we discussed above, and the Maidan activists like Roxana (who got EU awards for fighting Yanukovich).

Here are a few parallels with past civil war, off the top of my head:

-  1776 war of independence. "No taxation without representation" - D/LPR are pissed that all of their tax money goes to Kiev and virtually none of it ever comes back. Ukraine really is over-centralized, deliberately so - as it allows the powers that be to steal more. But you can't keep robbing the regions forever.

- Texas secession. Extremely similar, except the rebels have a far better case - their land was never part of historic Ukraine, and only ended up attached to Kiev by the Bolsheviks for BS reasons.

- 1860 Civil War. Two halves of the country want different economic partners, except it's more justified because the democratically elected Eastern government was overthrown by Westerners.

- Spanish 1936 Civil War - foreign involvement, volunteers, nazis vs commies (although this time they are minority of either side).

- Any ethnic civil war you can think of. Think the French speakers in Belguim or Canada denying the other half of the country civil rights. By any measure one can think of (Gallup polls, Kiev's surveys, secondary data such as Wiki search requests), the majority of Ukrainians (60-85% by various estimates) prefer speaking Russian. Try naming another country where the primary language of the majority of the population has no status.
View Quote

Name another country where the primary language of the majority of the population has no status?  Easy - The USA.

1860 Civil War? Never heard of it.  The American Civil War started in 1861.  Americans usually only refer to one war by at a year (War of 1812).

Ukraine is not experiencing a Civil War, it is experiencing an insurrection that is being funded and armed by a hostile bordering country.  Trying to sell the conflict as a Civil War is an attempt to legitimize the neo-sov efforts.  

Russia took the Crimea by coup-de-main.  The scenario is more akin to Hitler rearming the Rhineland.  Russia wants more of Ukraine, because the vast majority of Russia is unpopulated and undeveloped wasteland.  Neo-Sovs want to slowly gobble up Ukraine just as Germany attempted to reunite German speakers/lands in the late 1930s (Rhineland, Austria, Sudetenland, then the entirety of Czechoslovakia, followed by the Danzig Corridor).  

The poor oppressed Russians in fill-in-the-blank territory can't speak Russian...they must come home to Mother Russia and Father Putin.  Their rights are violated because we say they are.  The world has heard all this before.  Next you will start talking about an Eastern European Co-Prosperity Sphere based on a pact named after a city in the satellite hinterlands...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Understand this: What's going on there is largely a CIVIL war. It has a lot of external support, but the people fighting on the ground are local and supported by local populations. That much is not in dispute by anyone outside of the insane Kiev media and CNN, on BOTH sides - everyone from the population at Donetsk Victory Day parade to the commanders of the very same pro-Kiev paramilitaries we discussed above, and the Maidan activists like Roxana (who got EU awards for fighting Yanukovich).

-  1776 war of independence. "No taxation without representation" - D/LPR are pissed that all of their tax money goes to Kiev and virtually none of it ever comes back. Ukraine really is over-centralized, deliberately so - as it allows the powers that be to steal more. But you can't keep robbing forever.

- 1860s. Two halves of the country want different economic partners. The current one is more justified because the democratically elected Eastern government was overthrown by Westerners.

- Any ethnic civil war you can think of. Think the French speakers in Belguim or Canada denying the other half of the country civil rights. By any measure one can think of (Gallup polls, Kiev's surveys, secondary data such as Wiki search requests), 60-85% of Ukraine's population (by various estimates) prefer speaking Russian. Try naming another country where the primary language of the majority of the population has no status.
View Quote

It's not your fault that you're a paid propagandist for Putin.

Oh wait.  Yes, it is.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Name another country where the primary language of the majority of the population has no status?  Easy - The USA.
View All Quotes

Over 50% of the US population speaks a language other than English? Please, tell me more.

1860 Civil War? Never heard of it.  The American Civil War started in 1861.  Americans usually only refer to one war by at a year (War of 1812).

Yah I forgot the year. Last time I took US history was back in undergrad.

Ukraine is not experiencing a Civil War, it is experiencing an insurrection that is being funded and armed by a hostile bordering country.  Trying to sell the conflict as a Civil War is an attempt to legitimize the neo-sov efforts.  

lolnope. Well, there is foreign involvement, much like in Yugoslavia 1990s or say Israel in 1949, but the event is ultimately a civil war.

Russia took the Crimea by coup-de-main.  The scenario is more akin to Hitler rearming the Rhineland.  Russia wants more of Ukraine, because the vast majority of Russia is unpopulated and undeveloped wasteland.  Neo-Sovs want to slowly gobble up Ukraine just as Germany attempted to reunite German speakers/lands in the late 1930s (Rhineland, Austria, Sudetenland, then the entirety of Czechoslovakia, followed by the Danzig Corridor).  

The poor oppressed Russians in fill-in-the-blank territory can't speak Russian...they must come home to Mother Russia and Father Putin.  Their rights are violated because we say they are.  The world has heard all this before.  Next you will start talking about an Eastern European Co-Prosperity Sphere based on a pact named after a city in the satellite hinterlands...

I can agree with that (although Crimea pretty much took itself, the vast majority of Kiev troops there went over to the Russian side). The thing is, if Hitler didn't go all racist-genocide-insane after reuniting Germany, he's be remembered like Bismark or say Pilcudski.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#11]
BTW, talking about broader geopolitics (the whole co-prosperity sphere thing reminded me), Russia really moving away from Western orbit and pivoting to China.
Obviously, such things aren't done in a day, but major pipeline deals and banking agreements have already been signed (and USA supporting Maidan Revolution 2.0 in Hong Kong really isn't helping).

Oh, and a vocal minority in the EU are pissed at US as well, seeing the whole Ukraine conflict as a US ploy to drive a wedge between Europe and Russia (e.g. US controls Kiev, which then creates huge problems for gas transit into EU, then US says - time to buy our shale gas... Hard to come to any other conclusion).

Who likes Obama's policies? Well... NeoNazi paramilitary commanders in West Ukraine. Maybe. For now.

... Geopolitical victories all around.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
BTW, talking about broader geopolitics (the whole co-prosperity sphere thing reminded me), Russia really moving away from Western orbit and pivoting to China.
Obviously, such things aren't done in a day, but major pipeline deals and banking agreements have already been signed (and USA supporting Maidan Revolution 2.0 in Hong Kong really isn't helping).

Oh, and a vocal minority in the EU are pissed at US as well, seeing the whole Ukraine conflict as a US ploy to drive a wedge between Europe and Russia (e.g. US controls Kiev, which then creates huge problems for gas transit into EU, then US says - time to buy our shale gas... Hard to come to any other conclusion).

Who likes Obama's policies? Well... NeoNazi paramilitary commanders in West Ukraine. Maybe. For now.

... Geopolitical victories all around.
View Quote

The Russian economy is in shambles.  The Ruble is worthless.  The imaginary "pivot to China" by Russian is just China exploiting Russia's weakness.  And now Russia will have to financially support the regions of Ukraine that they ruined.

Ukraine is NOT a Civil War, it is an insurgency supported and manned by Russia, and when that failed, it was an invasion by the Russian Army.

The narrative that it was driven by or generated from anything within Ukraine is a lie.

Everything you say is EXACTLY what we hear coming from Russian State Funded Media/Propaganda outfits.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:The Russian economy is in shambles.  The Ruble is worthless.  The imaginary "pivot to China" by Russian is just China exploiting Russia's weakness.  And now Russia will have to financially support the regions of Ukraine that they ruined.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:The Russian economy is in shambles.  The Ruble is worthless.  The imaginary "pivot to China" by Russian is just China exploiting Russia's weakness.  And now Russia will have to financially support the regions of Ukraine that they ruined.

Half-truth. Russian economy is somewhat struggling with the sanctions, but mere 20% inflation is hardly "worthless".
And some argue the whole point of Russia pushing for the Minsk truce is so the rebels wouldn't conquer more of Ukraine, and leave Russia responsible for cleaning up the huge mess Western-backed coup created.

Ukraine is NOT a Civil War, it is an insurgency supported and manned by Russia, and when that failed, it was an invasion by the Russian Army.

The narrative that it was driven by or generated from anything within Ukraine is a lie.

Pfft. Quit drinking the CNN Cool-Aid. Yanukovich WON the national election. What, you think his voter base just vanished into thin air?

Ukraine has been a country divided for the last 23 years, partly due to an external tug-of-war between Russia and US. This time the State Dept pulled too hard and tore the country in two.

Seriously, the narrative that Ukraine has no internal differences is even worse than the 2008 claims that Russia attacked Georgia without provocation (dead peacekeepers say hello).

Talk to most anyone from East Ukraine to dispel that notion in 10 sec.

However, there have been some news just today about Russian troop involvement in Ukraine. I'll translate the key points in a couple hours when I have the time. Stay tuned ;)

Everything you say is EXACTLY what we hear coming from Russian State Funded Media/Propaganda outfits.  

Broken clock and all that. The reason Western media machine is struggling with the information war is that they are pushing a narrative that is completely divorced from reality.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Half-truth. Russian economy is somewhat struggling with the sanctions, but mere 20% inflation is hardly "worthless".
And some argue the whole point of Russia pushing for the Minsk truce is so the rebels wouldn't conquer more of Ukraine, and leave Russia responsible for cleaning up the huge mess Western-backed coup created.

Pfft. Quit drinking the CNN Cool-Aid. Yanukovich WON the national election. What, you think his voter base just vanished into thin air?

Ukraine has been a country divided for the last 23 years, partly due to an external tug-of-war between Russia and US. This time the State Dept pulled too hard and tore the country in two.

Seriously, the narrative that Ukraine has no internal differences is even worse than the 2008 claims that Russia attacked Georgia without provocation (dead peacekeepers say hello).

However, there have been some news just today about Russian troop involvement in Ukraine. I'll translate the key points in a couple hours when I have the time. Stay tuned ;)

Broken clock and all that. The reason Western media machine is struggling with the information war is that they are pushing a narrative that is completely divorced from reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, a "broken clock" reference would mean that you SOMETIMES say things that match what is coming from Russian State Media.  That is not the case.  EVERYTHING you have said is perfectly in line with what is coming out of Russian State Media.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've quoted liveleak videos several times. Find me the CNN anchors who regularly quit on air because they know what they're being asked to peddle is propoganda pure and simple. How many RT talking heads have quit in the past year. . . ON AIR.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Over 50% of the US population speaks a language other than English? Please, tell me more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

En Los Estados Unidos la personas desde Sudamerica vive aqui sin papeles. Hablan Espanol. No se puede leer sobre él en Internet, lo que tienes que ver por ti mismo. Yo vivo en una casa de habla Inglés . Tengo que aprender español para función en público.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#17]
How in the motherfuck is this steaming shit pile of a thread still open, and how is OP's virtual soul not yet damned to the hall of banished spirits?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Im not sure if I should even venture into here, but here goes.

Which issues do we automatically believe everything that the WH is telling us?  

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

Ukraine, all they have to do is bring up the old USSR and everyone (especially gun guys here) will believe everything they say as long as it reaffirms Putin and  Russia are still bad.  They may well be bad, but the lies from our WH have caused me to look at both sides of the story on all issues, not just a few.

Ive said it before but my wife's family 30  miles from the Ukraine border are seeing (not their news, but in person) different things than what we are hearing in our news.  

BTW OP, you wont get any support on arfcom, most likely only put on the troll list in the pit.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#19]
14'er who is "open minded" enough to accept the Russian point of view?

Golly....  How novel!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

Ukraine, all they have to do is bring up the old USSR and everyone (especially gun guys here) will believe everything they say as long as it reaffirms Putin and  Russia are still bad.  They may well be bad, but the lies from our WH have caused me to look at both sides of the story on all issues, not just a few.

Ive said it before but my wife's family 30  miles from the Ukraine border are seeing (not their news, but in person) different things than what we are hearing in our news.  

BTW OP, you wont get any support on arfcom, most likely only put on the troll list in the pit.

View Quote

Look OP, you have your first sympathizer! Lucky for you he's one of the all knowing 14ers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Look OP, you have your first sympathizer! Lucky for you he's one of the all knowing 14ers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

A glimpse via Google shows a history of supporting Russia and Putin worship.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

View Quote

Wow...you've learned a lot about this site in the last........month.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I vote lock and IP ban. Get this commie propagandist out of here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

Knew it would turn out like this.  

I have hunted there, multiple times.  That doesn't mean I support Putin or Russia.  I find it curious that nobody else will look at both sides of the story when it comes to this.  Although I do have to say,  I would not have given it 2 thoughts before I hunted over there and met the guys I know now.

Not a 14er either.  Been here since before most of you, Waiting on a penguin to reinstate my old name.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have hunted there, multiple times.  That doesn't mean I support Putin or Russia.  I find it curious that nobody else will look at both sides of the story when it comes to this.  Although I do have to say,  I would not have given it 2 thoughts before I hunted over there and met the guys I know now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You post on Russian  websites, defending Russia against accusations that they shot down MH17.

All people need to do is use google, and there you are; your name plus "Russia"  

Useful idiots abound these days.

No one here likes Obama, but that's never an excuse to embrace our adversaries.

Not a 14er either.  Been here since before most of you, Waiting on a penguin to reinstate my old name.

You are as 14er as any 14er, with a slight bouquet of 13er in the finish.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So all the stuff you post on the Internet defending Russia against claims they shot down MH17, and the stuff you post in favor of Putin...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

So all the stuff you post on the Internet defending Russia against claims they shot down MH17, and the stuff you post in favor of Putin...

You mean links I share on FB or what?  What other links do I share?  Feel free to share, none of it is commie bs.   This is just an alternate view point.  I haven't seen a report that said one way or the other who did it.  I honestly think it could only be 1 of 2 things.  Either the separatist shot it down on accident (they had to know the shitstorm that would rain down if they did it on purpose), or Kiev shot it down to set up the seperatists. 50/50 if you ask me, and entirely possible that the separatists shot it down and wont admit to their mistake now.  

As for Putin, he may be a wannabe Stalin and oppressor of fags, but he is proud of his country, its more than I can say about our current POS.  It doesn't give him free reign in my book, but it does show one quality that I wish our pres had.  I  have a real hard time accepting any story this administration is giving us at face value.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

So about that stolen farm equipment.  Care to share that story? Or was that also an alternate point of view?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You post on Russian  websites, defending Russia against accusations that they shot down MH17.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell I cant even find anything on Russian websites.when I google myself, so Im not sure how to respond.  The only thing I can think of on Russia sites might be comments on RT news.  Unless you are talking about someone else....

The only reason I take an interest in this subject is the wife's family and the hunting friends I have made over there.  Before this stink came up none of them considered us THEIR adversaries.  I sure didn't think of them as adversaries back in 06 when I first went there.  The only thing I did notice was that Russia was not at all like I thought the USSR was supposed to be like.  They admired us, until we voted in obama.  I had to straighten out my friends who thought that all of the US was for obamo.  

They were all jealous of us, and for good reason.  They cant compete with us on any subject, and yet everyone here is still scared of them like they are still the soviet nuclear power or something.  If putin is trying to flex it is only because he knows how vulnerable they are.

If you have info on this that is not public knowledge then feel free to PM me.  I am not afraid to hear evidence on either side.  The thing I cant understand is the blind trust that people will give this admin when they have proven to be liars.  I would genuinely like to know why people believe this admin on this subject, but no others.  There may be a reason that Im not seeing.  Tell me.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You mean links I share on FB or what?  What other links do I share?  Feel free to share, none of it is commie bs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean links I share on FB or what?  What other links do I share?  Feel free to share, none of it is commie bs.  

You comment all over the internet on videos and Facebook.  Aside from supporting the Russian excuses for how MH17 was shot down, you also criticize anti-Russian Ukrainian politicians.  You do this on Russian websites.   Hobby?

This is just an alternate view point.  I haven't seen a report that said one way or the other who did it.  I honestly think it could only be 1 of 2 things.  Either the separatist shot it down on accident (they had to know the shitstorm that would rain down if they did it on purpose), or Kiev shot it down to set up the seperatists. 50/50 if you ask me, and entirely possible that the separatists shot it down and wont admit to their mistake now.
 I notice you've left out an option.   Your perspective is perfectly aligned with that of a Russian.

As for Putin, he may be a wannabe Stalin and oppressor of fags, but he is proud of his country, its more than I can say about our current POS.  It doesn't give him free reign in my book, but it does show one quality that I wish our pres had.  I  have a real hard time accepting any story this administration is giving us at face value.

...and you are an admirer of Putin.  

I encourage everyone to google your name plus "russia" or "MH17".

See for themselves.

Nice bear you got, btw.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So about that stolen farm equipment.  Care to share that story? Or was that also an alternate point of view?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benghazi?  
IRS scandal?
Immigration?
Ebola?
Fast and Furious?
Obamacare?
Solyndra?
Bergdahl?
Anything?

That is the point he really wanted to get out by telling everyone to google me.  Its easier to discredit based on past fuckups.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is the point he really wanted to get out by telling everyone to google me.  Its easier to discredit based on past fuckups.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But how was the prison food? Ya know, priorities.  Did the chilli have beans or no?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

So we have a thief and a propaganda machine. Anyone else care to join?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#33]
To think that Russia itself is stupid enough to shoot down an airliner on purpose is beyond me.  ANYONE including any Russian can anticipate the colossal shitstorm that would come from something like that.  A PR nightmare beyond comprehension.  

Think about it like this:

What possible purpose could Russia have for shooting down the airliner?   Try to pin it on Ukraine, but lose the media battle since the west backs Ukraine.  
What possible purpose could Ukraine have for shooting down the airliner?  Try to pin it on the seperatists or Russia, knowing the western media would back the claim.
What possible purpose could the seperatists have for intentionally shooting dow the airliner?  None

The only option I rationally see are an accident shoot down by the seperatists, or intentional by Kiev to garner support from the west.  Am I not breaking those down right?

Russia didn't just do it because they can, its a global world and they know it.

Cant look at it thru "red dawn" eyes anymore, its really not the same country as it used to be.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#34]
http://youtu.be/sTSA_sWGM44

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A five state operation across the three year time period kinda bumps it way past the powerwasher level.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Putin really does need to bump up his game.  

This performance so far has been very amateurish.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[qu

Actually, I had no idea.   I was most intrigued with your pro-Russian posts on the all Russian websites (comments on videos).

I had no idea that you were also a thief AND an avid supporter of our enemies.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
To think that Russia itself is stupid enough to shoot down an airliner on purpose is beyond me.  ANYONE including any Russian can anticipate the colossal shitstorm that would come from something like that.  A PR nightmare beyond comprehension.  

Think about it like this:

What possible purpose could Russia have for shooting down the airliner?   Try to pin it on Ukraine, but lose the media battle since the west backs Ukraine.  
What possible purpose could Ukraine have for shooting down the airliner?  Try to pin it on the seperatists or Russia, knowing the western media would back the claim.
What possible purpose could the seperatists have for intentionally shooting dow the airliner?  None

The only option I rationally see are an accident shoot down by the seperatists, or intentional by Kiev to garner support from the west.  Am I not breaking those down right?

Russia didn't just do it because they can, its a global world and they know it.

Cant look at it thru "red dawn" eyes anymore, its really not the same country as it used to be.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:19:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
To think that Russia itself is stupid enough to shoot down an airliner on purpose is beyond me.  
View Quote

But stealing farm equipment is not beyond you?  And you are a Russian sympathizer.   It all makes sense.

By the way, this thread delivers.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But stealing farm equipment is not beyond you?  And you are a Russian sympathizer.   It all makes sense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To think that Russia itself is stupid enough to shoot down an airliner on purpose is beyond me.  

Wasn't there just a thread in the last few weeks asking how many felons were members here? LOL.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

With respect, I disagree. A "fuckup" is turning left in the path of a motorcycle. The farm equipment issue is the result of a thought process that provided opportunity for deliberate decision making and rethinking one's judgement. However, having paid your debt to society, previous actions don't have much sway for me in a thread about Mother Russia.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I can agree with that (although Crimea pretty much took itself, the vast majority of Kiev troops there went over to the Russian side). The thing is, if Hitler didn't go all racist-genocide-insane after reuniting Germany, he's be remembered like Bismark or say Pilcudski.
View Quote

No. He'd still be remembered as a tyrant, for having secret police, massive propaganda campaigns, and all sorts of shit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

With respect, I disagree. A "fuckup" is turning left in the path of a motorcycle. The farm equipment issue is the result of a thought process that provided opportunity for deliberate decision making and rethinking one's judgement. However, having paid your debt to society, previous actions don't have much sway for me in a thread about Mother Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right. Most people wont look at it like you did though.   Most people will use my past as a reason to blow off anything I say.  Maybe rightly so.  

I had one serious question back in here, but nobody will address it.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Putin is not proud of his country. He is a thug using nationalism to gain support in the wake of economic collapse the way Hitler did. Except Putin is gearing up to be more expansionist, and not a genocidal racist.

He's a Neo-Soviet.

I agree with what you're saying about Obama. I don't believe most things the WH says. But this is a story we can clearly see is Russian thuggary. I believe what you're saying about your wife's parents, but it's possible that they just aren't seeing everything. How many American's don't believe that mass immigration is occurring even though they live here?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You are right. Most people wont look at it like you did though.   Most people will use my past as a reason to blow off anything I say.  Maybe rightly so.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.  

You are an American Russophile with a track record of crappy judgement and bad decisions.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:01:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Putin is not proud of his country. He is a thug using nationalism to gain support in the wake of economic collapse the way Hitler did. Except Putin is gearing up to be more expansionist, and not a genocidal racist.

He's a Neo-Soviet.

I agree with what you're saying about Obama. I don't believe most things the WH says. But this is a story we can clearly see is Russian thuggary. I believe what you're saying about your wife's parents, but it's possible that they just aren't seeing everything. How many American's don't believe that mass immigration is occurring even though they live here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a Neo-Soviet.

Its entirely possible they aren't seeing everything.  They over there think that Putin is proud of the country (that's where I got the impression he was proud)  but, its also possible that is just a play by him to make himself seem like the victim. I am more than willing to admit that Russia is in the wrong on this if some proof comes up.   I just haven't seen anything other than our admin making statements.  From their statements it surely does look like Russian thuggary.   They have lied so much that anytime they speak it makes me want to find out the other sides story .  Maybe that's just me being cynical.  I don't blindly believe anyone especially obamo.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nonsense.  

You are an American Russophile with a track record of crappy judgement and bad decisions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.  

Take me to the pit if you want to beat this dead horse.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:08:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Its entirely possible they aren't seeing everything.  They over there think that Putin is proud of the country (that's where I got the impression he was proud)  but, its also possible that is just a play by him to make himself seem like the victim. I am more than willing to admit that Russia is in the wrong on this if some proof comes up.   I just haven't seen anything other than our admin making statements.  From their statements it surely does look like Russian thuggary.   They have lied so much that anytime they speak it makes me want to find out the other sides story .  Maybe that's just me being cynical.  I don't blindly believe anyone especially obamo.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a Neo-Soviet.

Look at the events in the anti-Russian context starting shortly before the events in February. It fits a lot more perfectly than from the Russian perspective that they're innocent. Because to the average American, it looked like Russia was trying to keep a stranglehold on the Ukraine economy when part of Ukraine desired entrance into the EU, and the citizens getting pissed, and revolting, and now the Russians are trying to take what they can, and pretend that it's the citizens doing it themselves.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#49]
I despise Russian bullshit.

Slava Ukrayini!

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fuckchops like this OP always lay blaime the USA for everything that happens around the world rather than the obvious russian jerks who we all know shot that plane down.  Its the same with the scum bag neck bead progressives that insist that the ills of the world are caused by the evil white American male.

I stole the fuckchops insult from another thread because its awsome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So OP, what do you think of that Malaysian airliner that got shot down?

How do you think that managed to happen?

It was supposed to have been shot down by a Russian SAM.

Is that true?

Fuckchops like this OP always lay blaime the USA for everything that happens around the world rather than the obvious russian jerks who we all know shot that plane down.  Its the same with the scum bag neck bead progressives that insist that the ills of the world are caused by the evil white American male.

I stole the fuckchops insult from another thread because its awsome.

As a matter of fact, this is from OP's YouTube channel right above what Johnny_Reno posted:

Our position can best be summed up as:

"The current conflict is orchestrated by the Obama government, using their puppets in EU and Ukraine, for short-term benefit of the US military-industrial complex and financial institutions, and to the long-term detriment of common people in Ukraine, EU, and US".

Also, in on 5. Always late to the party.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top