Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
War crimes
View Quote

Nope, I saw one of those guys trying to escape, the PKM was to make double sure they weren't trying to escape
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:04:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was fighting those animals, I would make sure none of them would ever hurt another person too..its the only way this will ever stop....they made a choice to be animals..now they enjoy that choice.......
View Quote

Just do it quickly, not gut shots

View Quote

Ask the Kurds how it should be done.  I've spent some time in eastern Turkey.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:05:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Given the chance all of them would do it to you. My give a fuck meter isn't pinging. The more they kill each other, the less they will come after you and yours, me and mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't watch the whole video, but it looks like the dead guys on the ground had their hands tied behind them.

Assuming that really was the Iraqi army, it looks like they've started executing prisoners. I'm pretty sure that shit is considered a war crime by most civilized countries.

Hands behind their backs, and body shots.  

It appears that not only are they killing prisoners, but they're sadistically putting them to death.  

Given the chance all of them would do it to you. My give a fuck meter isn't pinging. The more they kill each other, the less they will come after you and yours, me and mine.
What he said.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:09:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Wipe these shit birds of the map President Barrack Hussein Obama.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm doubtful as to the veracity of the video's description.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:12:08 AM EDT
[#7]
It's not sadism executing the ISIS scoundrels, it's prudence.  Haven't you seen the news stories of ISIS killing huge groups of Iraqi prisoners?

Let any of them get away, and your Iraqi family can be pulled out of bed at 3 am and slaughtered in front of you.  It's that bad.  They dare not weaken.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Everybody is gangsta until they get shot, then they start crying like bitches
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like they may have been finished with their own PKM too.  

I have no problem with isis scum being treated to their own medicine.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#10]
The Middle East has such a rich and vibrant culture.  We should celebrate the diversity.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No such thing.  War is the crime.  There is no moral form of it, only things even more evil, like losing the war.  

Sig worthy right there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
War crimes

No such thing.  War is the crime.  There is no moral form of it, only things even more evil, like losing the war.  

Sig worthy right there.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:36:14 AM EDT
[#12]
3rd world problems
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Send the bastards back to hell where they came from.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#14]

In truth that was tame to what ISIS would have done if the roles were reversed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I didn't see what they were shooting him with but I noticed they shot him in the shoulder and the ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you guys notice how many pistol shots it took to kill off the first talking prisoner?

Shot placement is key once again, and a rifle is better than a handgun.

I didn't see what they were shooting him with but I noticed they shot him in the shoulder and the ass.

I wasn't going with the kill them slowly theory, but we read about shootings and see video's all the time where bad shot placement does not put a guy down and take him out of the fight. This is just a good proof of shot placement matters. Intentionally making the guy suffer or not, a gut shot, shoulder, and ass shot won't do a whole lot to take a determined person out of the fight.  

Look at Officer Wilson and the Ferguson shooting, sure he hit Michael Brown many times but most were flesh type wounds. The public that is all up in arms about MB being shot 6 or ever how many times is just a distraction, only the head shot was a stop him shot.

Shooting the guy in the ass was just to add insult to injury.

Mossberg this was not directed at you there were several posts ahead of yours where I am attempting to clarify what I was trying to say. Your post was just the easy one to find.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I didn't watch the whole video, but it looks like the dead guys on the ground had their hands tied behind them.

Assuming that really was the Iraqi army, it looks like they've started executing prisoners. I'm pretty sure that shit is considered a war crime by most civilized countries.
View Quote

I dont think these are what you would call civilized country's
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:53:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I can't tell a difference between the two sides. Who are we supposed to be rooting for in this vid?

View Quote

Neither side. Islam extremists are prevalent on all sides of politics in the Middle East. As long as they stick to killing eachother, I'm fine with that.

When they branch our to Western countries, I have a big fucking problem with that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:55:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone got a translation?
View Quote

"Dude, you shot Habib"

"That's what you two get for spawn camping"
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:55:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Madness.

Not that I really give two shits, but I wonder if those guys were who their executioners said they were.
View Quote

No shit. I was wondering. I guess there's no such thing as innocence there; one side or the other. Another thing is, were they using 9mm? And just poor shot placement or inflicting pain?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/-WfxTIw5NpI

In truth that was tame to what ISIS would have done if the roles were reversed.
View Quote

No doubt. For the record, though, I think that it's uncivilized to execute captured prisoners, but I'm pretty apathetic as long as they keep this bullshit over there.

I do think that it's stupid of them to post this shit online though, because if the MSM gets wind of summary executions, it might make it harder for the US to support them militarily. Their loss.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Since when have the Hadji fuckheads given two shits about war crimes or the Geneva Convention?

Answer: Never

Aloha Snackbar...
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No shit. I was wondering. I guess there's no such thing as innocence there; one side or the other. Another thing is, were they using 9mm? And just poor shot placement or inflicting pain?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Madness.

Not that I really give two shits, but I wonder if those guys were who their executioners said they were.

Looked and sounded like the first live prisoner was shot by an M-4 variant rifle.  If you watch the video closely you can see a guy step forward toward the end firing an M-4 type rifle into the prisoners just before the PKM cuts loose IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LOL. When we do it, it's called war crimes. When they do it it's called another weekday in the middle east.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
War crimes

LOL. When we do it, it's called war crimes. When they do it it's called another weekday in the middle east.

Indeed. This would have been on every news channel on the planet if our soldiers were on film doing that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:04:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Looked and sounded like the first live prisoner was shot by an M-4 variant rifle.  If you watch the video closely you can see a guy step forward toward the end firing an M-4 type rifle into the prisoners just before the PKM cuts loose IIRC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Madness.

What's your point about the m4?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It looks as if they ran out of fucks for Geneva.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
War crimes
Eh.

Does  Geneva not exist for the IA

It looks as if they ran out of fucks for Geneva.

LOL.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:12:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

RIF?  

Re-Read junkers post.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:13:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Was that an Arabic cell phone ring tone going as they were giving out lead poisoning?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:15:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Madness.

ar15.com

Represent.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
How bout an animal that just ate your baby?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

You've never killed an animal.  

A, you're wrong.

2, you missed the point entirely.

So are you.  

What do dingo's have to do with this?

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I can't tell a difference between the two sides. Who are we supposed to be rooting for in this vid?

View Quote

Well, some of them are dead, so ........ win?

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:21:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What comes around goes around.

For the "war crimes" crowd, in a "civilized" war, you'd take them captive, put them in a prison camp, the war would end, they'd go home, and they'd take up their old profession, and live out the rest of their days.  If you had been captured by THEM, something similar would happen.

In this particular, conflict, however, that's not how it goes.  They have been summarily executing your guys, the families of your guys, and anyone that they disagree with.  They have been kidnapping and selling women and girls into sexual slavery.  If they caught you, you would be killed in the same fashion, or worse.  And, to make things even stickier, you really don't have functional prison camps.  And, if you let them go, they will be shooting you the next day, or beheading your family, or kidnapping more girls to sell into slavery.

In those circumstances, your options really boil down to (A) Let them keep killing you, your friends, your families, and other innocent people, or (B) Kill them.  Just because they don't have a gun to your head AT THAT MOMENT does not mean that they are not a continuing threat to you, your friends, your family, and your country.

The Iraqis didn't start the war, ISIS did.  And since ISIS did, the Iraqis have the right to END the war, and executing every ISIS member you can find is the only way that's going to happen.
View Quote

Perfect post.

** 100 internets **

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:23:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Was that an Arabic cell phone ring tone going as they were giving out lead poisoning?
View Quote

Sounded like the generic Nokia tone. I thought It was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dingo's got muh baby

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:27:11 AM EDT
[#34]

It's like watching Planet of the Apes.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:29:08 AM EDT
[#35]
In a perfect world there would be no war.

In a slightly less than perfect world, the guys executed would be tried fairly if they were indeed bad guys helping other bad guys.

However over there they are probably off dead in the end either way.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You would think that they would finally get it in that part of the world. Never surrender. If you do you will be executed for fun.
View Quote

Happens here too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:39:21 AM EDT
[#37]
PKM FUCKED SHIT UP
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do they even know what that means? That's probably an oxymoron to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
War crimes

Do they even know what that means? That's probably an oxymoron to them.

they probably tag those guys on Facebook after they loaded the video up
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:49:57 AM EDT
[#39]
I just see animals acting like animals.  Pretty disgusting really.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:54:20 AM EDT
[#40]
They were lucky to get what they got.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#41]
The only way peace can ever happen in the Middle East is for this same thing to happen to every member and every supporter if ISIS.

Never seek a solution to a problem that will have to be repeated.  

If there is a serious problem, fix it so it stays fixed.

This stuff isn't rocket science.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
For those claiming war crimes, Obama ended the war in Iraq in December 2011.

No war, no war crime.

You're welcome.
View Quote

I think you meant 2003.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:24:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Part of me thinks if you're going to execute someone, at least make it clean.  Drawing the death out for a long time while they writhe on the ground in horror and pain, pondering their certain death seems a bit extracurricular.

The other part of me remember's what ISIS has been doing to our guys and the civilians over there and says "make it last longer."
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:29:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Part of me thinks if you're going to execute someone, at least make it clean.  Drawing the death out for a long time while they writhe on the ground in horror and pain, pondering their certain death seems a bit extracurricular.

The other part of me remember's what ISIS has been doing to our guys and the civilians over there and says "make it last longer."
View Quote

Extracurricular activities are where the fun is at after you've been picking up your friends' and family's bodies for the past few months and finally catch the fuckers who are responsible.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yep.

Video opens..

IA bro 1 "Dude, Imma shoot up all these bodies, cool?"

Other IA "No, no, no, no, no!  Didn't you learn from the Americans, you can't do that or you get in trouble"

IA 1 "But they're fucking Daash (isis) rats, fuck em!"

IA 2 "Oh, no shit...   hey boot, go grab those two live ones".

Plops live ones one

"Hey, say high to your stupid dumb friends"

Daash 1 "Alloha snack bar"

Daash 2 "durka durka durka"

IA off screen "Hey Daash, crawl around in the blood of your dead friends like a bitch"

POW!  POW!

IA "Haa.. your friend is dead, sucker"

Pow

IA bro 1 "Dudes, can I machine gun the bodies now?"

IA guys "NOOOOO FUCK.  Grab that fuckin' PKM and lets go".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone got a translation?
Yep.

Video opens..

IA bro 1 "Dude, Imma shoot up all these bodies, cool?"

Other IA "No, no, no, no, no!  Didn't you learn from the Americans, you can't do that or you get in trouble"

IA 1 "But they're fucking Daash (isis) rats, fuck em!"

IA 2 "Oh, no shit...   hey boot, go grab those two live ones".

Plops live ones one

"Hey, say high to your stupid dumb friends"

Daash 1 "Alloha snack bar"

Daash 2 "durka durka durka"

IA off screen "Hey Daash, crawl around in the blood of your dead friends like a bitch"

POW!  POW!

IA "Haa.. your friend is dead, sucker"

Pow

IA bro 1 "Dudes, can I machine gun the bodies now?"

IA guys "NOOOOO FUCK.  Grab that fuckin' PKM and lets go".

Let them take out the trash in any way they see fit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#46]
If those dead guys were Isis Its to bad they didnt have time for a blowtorch and pliers.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Title could be a little more accurate.

"Shot up" doesn't have quite the same connotation as "summarily executed."

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:30:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Really sad thing is the photographer agreed with the shoot because the VC he shot was a terrorist who'd just been murdering the families of Loan's friends & countrymen.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:45:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I take it those IA soldiers failed cultural diversity and ethics training

That was brutal, the PKM has some power that is for sure......
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top