Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wouldn't gay rapists actually rape them than use an object?
It sounds like drunk straight white people who do fucked up shit when drunk. A lot of times it seems these kind of "hazing" sexual acts (by sports teams/frats/other "straight white male"/macho domains, etc.)are meant to be homophobic in nature and are done by people who identify as straight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought homosexuals are just innocent oppressed people who only want the right to marry who they love

F*ck your heterocage, bigot.

It sounds like drunk straight white people who do fucked up shit when drunk. A lot of times it seems these kind of "hazing" sexual acts (by sports teams/frats/other "straight white male"/macho domains, etc.)are meant to be homophobic in nature and are done by people who identify as straight.

LOL "Who identify as straight".  Way to embrace the terminology of the other side.

I do believe, sticking things up someone else ass, by the same sex, is sexual experience, not youthful hijinks that you may have engaged in in college during your experimental phase.

They may identify" as being straight, but they are simply biutt lovers who are suppressing their baser urges, until a hapless victim comes along.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It ain't gay if it's done out of hate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought homosexuals are just innocent oppressed people who only want the right to marry who they love

Yes it still is.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it still is.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I remember reading about that here.

The shooter didn't get much time, iirc (I'd personally have a hard time voting to send him away for life).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An Arfcommer's dad was actually on the phone with the shooter apparently when that happened.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I remember reading about that here.

The shooter didn't get much time, iirc (I'd personally have a hard time voting to send him away for life).

"Gary, Why?" has got to go down in history as one of the dumbest questions asked.   Good shoot Gary.  He ought to have gotten a medal.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

One wonders how low someone's self image has to be that allows that to happen to them without putting a couple of those faggots in a hospital or grave. Why would anyone allow that even to be discussed when rushing a fraternity? But then who would want to join an organization like a fraternity in the first place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad I never went with the Frat community when at university. like this make me wonder what is the norm in the Frat and Sorority community. I hope your comments were some sort of sick gallows humor.

Yeah... remind me not to be a pledge at that guy's house.  

One wonders how low someone's self image has to be that allows that to happen to them without putting a couple of those faggots in a hospital or grave. Why would anyone allow that even to be discussed when rushing a fraternity? But then who would want to join an organization like a fraternity in the first place?

Gay guys, obviously.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I hear all gun owners have tiny penises, and they buy guns to compensate. Same for anyone who drives a truck.

There are gay criminals, just like there are straight criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If any of you think this was a "gay thing" you are sorely mistaken.

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
I think the ones that immediately blame the gays are the ones secretly wondering what it would be like to have there buddy slam them in the ass.  

The blame them out of a feeling of guilt and self hatred.

I hear all gun owners have tiny penises, and they buy guns to compensate. Same for anyone who drives a truck.

There are gay criminals, just like there are straight criminals.

How dare you question the findings of the Gay Defence Brigade.    
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What about the responsibility of the victim to NOT drink until he passed out?    

While I'm NOT saying "it was his fault" (read that again, you ADD types), I am saying he IS responsible for HIS own safety, is he not?
View Quote

What the FUCK?       Are you trying to be ironic?  

Are you That really old dude?            Was it common to jam random household objects up the rectum of passed out friends, back in the Old Timey days?    

Because we didn't do that in the 80's.        At all.        It was never even thought about.     Anything Gay was considered shameful.    The only people that did that sort of thing was faggots and NYC Cops.      
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
them fuckers need to be hanged. after a trial of course. Poor kid.
View Quote

just cut they're peckers off and let them bleed out.

http://www.diy-landscaping.com/tools/gardening-hand-tools/
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Dear diary,

Today on Arfcom I learned that male on male rape and sodomy is not gay.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, THAT will fuckin' show him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Jones has been dismissed from the Arkansas State University golf team, pending the investigation

Well, THAT will fuckin' show him.

Seems rather harsh to me. Off the golf team. How do you explain that to your kids?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#11]

string'em

whip'em

castrate'em

hang'em
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This thread delivers....

Im just not sure what yet
View Quote

butthurt

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you That really old dude?            Was it common to jam random household objects up the rectum of passed out friends, back in the Old Timey days?    

Because we didn't do that in the 80's.        At all.        It was never even thought about.     Anything Gay was considered shameful.    The only people that did that sort of thing was faggots and NYC Cops.      
View Quote

Yet your whining diatribe doesn't address MY question. Where was the PERSONAL responsibility of the guy passed out drunk?

Would YOU walk down dark alleys in the middle of the night carrying large sums of money? No? Why not? Perhaps because it's COMMON SENSE to not do something SO dumb as to endanger one's self?

I suggest you go back & also read my "ADD" comments because you clearly didn't read my entire post before you got your sensibilities in a twist.............    
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#14]
They said sodomy twice...
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They said sodomy twice...
View Quote

They like sodomy.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I also find it that you apologists think gang raping a boy in the ass is not gay, but yet you accuse me of being gay for calling them gay even though I never fucked a boy in the ass.

you also claim to have no bigotry toward gays but you insult people you disagree with by calling them gay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
I think the ones that immediately blame the gays are the ones secretly wondering what it would be like to have there buddy slam them in the ass.  

I also find it that you apologists think gang raping a boy in the ass is not gay, but yet you accuse me of being gay for calling them gay even though I never fucked a boy in the ass.

you also claim to have no bigotry toward gays but you insult people you disagree with by calling them gay

Yes, we know gays make you pissy. The rambling posts make that clear.

You sound like the feminazis that call men "rapists" because they heard a guy raped a women. Another "win" for GD-think...

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You sound like the feminazis that call men "rapists" because they heard a guy raped a women. Another "win" for GD-think...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

NH is a typical self loathing homosexual.  Because he cannot control his lust for man cock, he has to make excuses as to why acts = gay.  That way if he abstains from said "acts" he therefore cannot be "gay" and can live the rest of his miserable life pointing out anything he can to make himself feel better.  Dave_A was another on here with some serious repressed homosexual issues.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ahh, I see, but unwanted ass play took place.  Semantics don't get in your way of tolerance do they?     I'm guessing you and Diesel have quite a bit in common.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't read anything other than the first post.  My gut reaction is that when things like this are happening, and the buttfinger hazing incident, that shit like this is what we get as we become more tolerant.  I am all for "to each his own", but the consequences must be severe and swift if that type of world is going to work.  

None of the buttfuckers would live to see Halloween if that happened to one of my children.
And it shows. No one got buttfucked.  

Ahh, I see, but unwanted ass play took place.  Semantics don't get in your way of tolerance do they?     I'm guessing you and Diesel have quite a bit in common.

Too fucking funny. You embarrass yourself by waxing stupid but not reading the thread, and then double down by insulting me? GD never disappoints.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Turns out it was a Red Army reenactment party.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#20]
When I was in high school, there was a small group of douches who were notorious for jerking off on girl's faces when they passed out at parties. No one ever stopped them and they even had some groupies that egged them on.

I think what you have here has a lot less to do with anything homosexual than the fact that there are sadists who derive pleasure from humiliating and degrading people when they are vulnerable, in this case a group of similar personalities set out to abuse someone who couldn't defend himself and egged each other on until they it would be hilarious to shove a broomstick up a kid's butt.

Predators aren't about being gay or straight, they're about hurting people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:06:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote

You know, I find it interesting that whenever there is a lurid incident involving violent same-sex rape in the news certain people rush in to assure us that the perps are not "real" gays, but only straights pretending to be gay.

Apparently "real" gays don't rape or sexually assault anyone.  Only posers.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When I was in high school, there was a small group of douches who were notorious for jerking off on girl's faces when they passed out at parties. No one ever stopped them and they even had some groupies that egged them on.

I think what you have here has a lot less to do with anything homosexual than the fact that there are sadists who derive pleasure from humiliating and degrading people when they are vulnerable, in this case a group of similar personalities set out to abuse someone who couldn't defend himself and egged each other on until they it would be hilarious to shove a broomstick up a kid's butt.

View Quote

I think this is likely the case. However, GD will make it sound like there is a gay-rape epidemic spreading throughout America.

CSB: while in the military, we had 3 dudes from my unit get busted for holding down a kid and shoving a chemlight up his ass.

I would bet money that none of them were sexually aroused by it and I sincerely doubt that any of them have had any other homosexual encounters since.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#23]
They are all going to do a very long prison stint for this.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Not reading it all, but that sounds like some straight up muslim dominance rape to me.        

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:32:18 AM EDT
[#25]
They need to be offed like last weeks episode of walking dead. Over a trough with a bat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dear diary,

View Quote

Only if you took your lessons from the posts of idiots or people with unresolved questions about their sexuality.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:16:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yet your whining diatribe doesn't address MY question. Where was the PERSONAL responsibility of the guy passed out drunk?

Would YOU walk down dark alleys in the middle of the night carrying large sums of money? No? Why not? Perhaps because it's COMMON SENSE to not do something SO dumb as to endanger one's self?

I suggest you go back & also read my "ADD" comments because you clearly didn't read my entire post before you got your sensibilities in a twist.............    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

15 year old CHILD in the company of adults. ( I hope to god you missed this part of article.) They should all do life terms or worse.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:18:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote

how is sodomizing not gay?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Only if you took your lessons from the posts of idiots or people with unresolved questions about their sexuality.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear diary,

Lol, I love the tactic that when anyone voices less than total support, acceptance and submission to all gay demands then they are secretly gay. It is gay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Harry Potter is a homo??

Three guys who's only hope of any sexual encounter is a shit smelling train ride on a drunken friend.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:01:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

NH is a typical self loathing homosexual.  Because he cannot control his lust for man cock, he has to make excuses as to why acts = gay.  That way if he abstains from said "acts" he therefore cannot be "gay" and can live the rest of his miserable life pointing out anything he can to make himself feel better.  Dave_A was another on here with some serious repressed homosexual issues.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

That's quite the homoerotic diatribe of what you want my fantasies to be
Even your screen name is phallic
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yep. You're right, it's the gays and their agenda.

Really fucked up people don't just, you know, do really fucked up things to other people.

Never. It is always related to them being homos. Good call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. You're right, it's the gays and their agenda.

Really fucked up people don't just, you know, do really fucked up things to other people.

Never. It is always related to them being homos. Good call.

Yeah. Must be this right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think this is likely the case. However, GD will make it sound like there is a gay-rape epidemic spreading throughout America.

CSB: while in the military, we had 3 dudes from my unit get busted for holding down a kid and shoving a chemlight up his ass.

I would bet money that none of them were sexually aroused by it and I sincerely doubt that any of them have had any other homosexual encounters since.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this your way of saying "They never write. They never call!!!"?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote

You know, I find it interesting that whenever there is a lurid incident involving violent same-sex rape in the news certain people rush in to assure us that the perps are not "real" gays, but only straights pretending to be gay.

Apparently "real" gays don't rape or sexually assault anyone.  Only posers.

View Quote

I honestly have no idea whether they're straight or gay, and neither do you. The intention is kinda key. Were they deriving sexual pleasure from it, or were they just sociopaths? If they did it because they're sociopaths looking to demean someone, their sexual orientation is irrelevant (gay or straight).

... and no, just because of they're of the same sex doesn't mean that they're "real" gays (on multiple levels). Old guys getting their prostates checked/fingered by a male doctor would then be gay according to this level of thinking. Intention is kinda key.

Consider the following.
There are people out there who share the mouthbreather's viewpoint that being gay is "unnatural", "sick", "sin", etc. They attach a stigma to gay acts. Then, when mouthbreathing sociopaths want to demean someone, they believe that doing this (in the form of rape with objects) on others adds insult to injury. They're deriving as much sexual pleasure from it as a doctor with his finger up a guy's behind.

Thus, sociopathic homophobic people do rapey shit to other men because they don't like gay people.

............. and the world turns from being in black and white  ...............
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote
getting boners for dudes butts = gay

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

Not reading thread = lazy
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Beat the shit out of all of them.  This is the kind of stuff I expect out of degenerate 3rd worlders.  Let's give them 3rd worlder punishment.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote

lol the perps weren't gay?  

is there any leftist angle of any debate you won't cling to?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Hmmmm....now where did I put that chainsaw?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

What special flavor of kool-aid did you two drink.

There are clearly two intertwined aspects to this story, I'll use little words and be very clear:

#1: VIOLENCE

#2: HOMOSEXUALITY

You'd have to be a special little tarded cornflake in fat bastards shit to not recognize BOTH of these. Saying it was just violence is wrong, purely wrong.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#41]

...!

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

Thread was read. A bunch of gay dudes raped someone and video taped it. Unless you are saying they raped this guy with a bunch of floppy dicks?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you daft?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Bring back public whipping.
View Quote

And hangings. There are people that only understand painful and humiliating punishment. Quit the political correct bullshit and society will become much more peaceful and just.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#46]
This happened about 30 mins away from me. They sodomized the kid with a large dildo and a piece of PVC tubing which was hammered into the victims rectum. Ripped his colon and lost about 3 pints of blood. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This happened about 30 mins away from me. They sodomized the kid with a large dildo and a piece of PVC tubing which was hammered into the victims rectum. Ripped his colon and lost about 3 pints of blood. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.  
View Quote

TOTALLY NOT GAY.

JUST VIOLENCE

HERPDERPHERPDERP
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Thread was read. A bunch of gay dudes raped someone and video taped it. Unless you are saying they raped this guy with a bunch of floppy dicks?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

You obviously did not read the article. They used an object, not their dicks, to sodomize a passed-out young man.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

It doesn't just happen to girls, be careful who you get drunk around
View Quote
This cannot be stressed enough.

For most intelligent women, it's second nature (because we had fathers and brothers who stressed the importance of it).

Most boys are NOT taught this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You obviously did not read the article. They used an object, not their dicks, to sodomize a passed-out young man.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

"Reading is for fags"

Wonder what that means there....

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top