View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Boyd-Parker torture tree.

I had to look that up:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_and_Parker_ambush

The bandits did that to travelers along the Ohio River in Henderson County, KY, after they robbed them. Then they filled the bodies with rocks and dumped them in the river. Friendly folks.

There are still numerous locations and businesses that use 'Redbanks' in their name.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing coc compliant to say
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I find it that people like you have to make it all about the gay, rather than the fact that they're violent fucking rapists, and in no discernable way different than heterosexual rapists.You just gotta fit your retarded gayluminati conspiracy theories in there any fucking way you can. I get it.

They're rapists. Violent criminals. They should be tried and hung.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If any of you think this was a "gay thing" you are sorely mistaken.

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
I think the ones that immediately blame the gays are the ones secretly wondering what it would be like to have there buddy slam them in the ass.  

The blame them out of a feeling of guilt and self hatred.

I also find it that you apologists think gang raping a boy in the ass is not gay, but yet you accuse me of being gay for calling them gay even though I never fucked a boy in the ass.

you also claim to have no bigotry toward gays but you insult people you disagree with by calling them gay

I find it that people like you have to make it all about the gay, rather than the fact that they're violent fucking rapists, and in no discernable way different than heterosexual rapists.You just gotta fit your retarded gayluminati conspiracy theories in there any fucking way you can. I get it.

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Given that no one stuck their winkies into this kid, though so many here assumed that they did, 2minkey is right.

The report says the kid passed out and was sodomized with an object. Apparently, he was not gang-raped, despite the fevered fantasies of the homophobic misanthropes here in GD.
View Quote

Get the fuck out of here with your facts, and having read the article.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People are going to make a big deal out of this is in this progressive and enlightened world we now live in. I think all of us who were in a frat have been in these situations, you laugh it off and plan your revenge. I know at an apartment off campus at UK a dozen dudes woke up covered in sharpie with carrots in their rectum. None of us pressed charges. What happened to being a man in this country?
View Quote

Holy shit, that's gay too.  Glad I didn't join one of them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boyd-Parker torture tree.

I had to look that up:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_and_Parker_ambush

Damn I looked this up too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are going to make a big deal out of this is in this progressive and enlightened world we now live in. I think all of us who were in a frat have been in these situations, you laugh it off and plan your revenge. I know at an apartment off campus at UK a dozen dudes woke up covered in sharpie with carrots in their rectum. None of us pressed charges. What happened to being a man in this country?

apparently shoving something up another mans butt is notgay.
so that means its totally hetero
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's pretty fuckin' gay.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with it being a violent assault.
Are you saying it wouldn't be such a big deal if they had done it to a chick? Cause that's how a lot of folks are coming off in this thread.
Just saying.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

what the fuck are you even talking about?
when did I say that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
I think the ones that immediately blame the gays are the ones secretly wondering what it would be like to have there buddy slam them in the ass.  

I also find it that you apologists think gang raping a boy in the ass is not gay, but yet you accuse me of being gay for calling them gay even though I never fucked a boy in the ass.

you also claim to have no bigotry toward gays but you insult people you disagree with by calling them gay

You think gay people find it insulting to be called gay? Man, you are the gift that keeps on giving.  How do you come up with this many retarded posts?  How do those crayons taste?

what the fuck are you even talking about?
when did I say that?

Here you go radio, I highlighted it for you.  Read between the lines.  I can try to draw you some pictures if that will help you understand better than words.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing gay about it broseph. We're all married with kids, church going types. Dudes have been putting things in other drunk dudes asses for 6000 years and none of them were gay. Hell, Spartans used to tear up some boy pussy and they weren't gay. Big difference between loving a man and sodomizing one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Also, this is another example of the Gay Mafia trying to take something and make it theirs. Men have been plowing each other for thousands of years without it being gay but now they've decided it's theirs and only they can do it. Well fuck you, we straights are taking it back! Leonidas, I know you're with me, who else is with me???
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nothing gay about it broseph. We're all married with kids, church going types. Dudes have been putting things in other drunk dudes asses for 6000 years and none of them were gay. Hell, Spartans used to tear up some boy pussy and they weren't gay. Big difference between loving a man and sodomizing one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

W_T_F_?  
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Also, this is another example of the Gay Mafia trying to take something and make it theirs. Men have been plowing each other for thousands of years without it being gay but now they've decided it's theirs and only they can do it now. Well fuck you, we straights are taking it back! Leonidas, I know you're with me, who else is with me???
View Quote

W_T_F_? part 2
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Also, this is another example of the Gay Mafia trying to take something and make it theirs. Men have been plowing each other for thousands of years without it being gay but now they've decided it's theirs and only they can do it now. Well fuck you, we straights are taking it back! Leonidas, I know you're with me, who else is with me???
View Quote

I want to sigline this..
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think I'd spend a long time trying to get even for that while carefully avoiding the law.
View Quote

if I was on the jury, I would not convict the victim for revenge or his family member/s.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Epic levels of derp in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Here you go radio, I highlighted it for you.  Read between the lines.  I can try to draw you some pictures if that will help you understand better than words.
View Quote

oohh I get it now, you're calling me gay hurr hurr hurr derrp derp

See this is exactly what I mean. The big champions of the gays calling everyone else gay.
By you're own "logic"  that makes you................GAY!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you're a male and you fvck another guy in the ass with or without his consent, then yeah, you're a homo. You may be a rapist homo but you're still a homo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought homosexuals are just innocent oppressed people who only want the right to marry who they love

Yep. You're right, it's the gays and their agenda.

Really fucked up people don't just, you know, do really fucked up things to other people.

Never. It is always related to them being homos. Good call.

If you're a male and you fvck another guy in the ass with or without his consent, then yeah, you're a homo. You may be a rapist homo but you're still a homo.

I don't these five particular homos are typical of most homos, with regard to the breed standard.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

See this is exactly what I mean. The big champions of the gays calling everyone else gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy fuck, are you dense? You made the allegation of a poster using "gay" as a slur. Then you denied doing so, and he pointed out where you did exactly that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Also, this is another example of the Gay Mafia trying to take something and make it theirs. Men have been plowing each other for thousands of years without it being gay but now they've decided it's theirs and only they can do it. Well fuck you, we straights are taking it back! Leonidas, I know you're with me, who else is with me???
View Quote

Oh, you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
them fuckers need to be hanged. after a trial of course. Poor kid.
View Quote

THIS !! but you forgot cutting their balls off first !!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stay true.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh.  You keep it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holy fuck, are you dense? You made the allegation of a poster using "gay" as a slur. Then you denied doing so, and he pointed out where you did exactly that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry you can't read either but I said that they use gay as a slur against anyone who disagrees with their opinions about gays I didn't say they call gays gay
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

them fuckers need to be hanged. after castration and  a trial of course. Poor kid.

String them up by their junk and let the buzzards eat them

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ummmm......

You got buttfucked with a carrot and didn't wake up?  That whole frat boy thing must be manly as fuck.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

That is really screwed up.
View Quote

Really have to wonder what they were thinking

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm sorry you can't read either but I said that they use gay as a slur against anyone who disagrees with their opinions about gays I didn't say they call gays gay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tone of your post (lol, text) came across as such that it was an offensive slur. And he pointed out that gays don't really find that offensive. Why you getting defensive, dude?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Well why the male anus looked so temping

They should have a lot of fun in jail

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

They did say he was critically injured.

...too soon?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.
View Quote

You know this how?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#34]
The perpetrators should hang. There's no fixing them. They are broken. We need the death penalty for sex crimes of this nature. We should also bring back public hangings or firing squads.

On a side note, some weird shit happens in that neck of the woods. One of the Belew daughter in laws, who was later a council woman in neighboring Oak Grove, was prostitute at a local massage parlor. The Belew family is a large, wealthy, religious family that own a ton of rental properties and other real estate related businesses. Then some guys, including a couple Hopkinsville cops, murdered two of the women at the massage parlor. Allegations of bribes and and other corruption, etc where made.

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/aug/11/news/mn-21435

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/web/news/article_fc1c6d6a-cd77-11e1-98a7-001a4bcf887a.html

For such a small town it has a shitty crime rate.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Hopkinsville-Kentucky.html

Then there's Bo's Barber Shop in neighboring Clarksville.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2007/10/05/details-emerge-on-bo-ward-suicide-city-council-chambers-closed/
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, not me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you're out front of the movement on this one.

LOL
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is sig line material here.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#38]
GD wins again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

...too soon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those perps aren't gay.

This was just violence.

...too soon?

That's terrible.

Maybe wait a week or so.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Given that no one stuck their winkies into this kid, though so many here assumed that they did, 2minkey is right.

The report says the kid passed out and was sodomized with an object. Apparently, he was not gang-raped, despite the fevered fantasies of the homophobic misanthropes here in GD.
View Quote

Bullshit you just don't know the gays as well as GD.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant "none of them"...stupid auto-correct on new phone.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me either. I come here to learn about gay culture and the queerluminati.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If it was my kid that suffered this,  hell and damnation would rain down on everyone involved.

and anyone standing to close to them.

gd
View Quote

You got that right brother.....

i can't even imagine the shit storm
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit the gift that keeps on giving!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The tone of your post (lol, text) came across as such that it was an offensive slur. And he pointed out that gays don't really find that offensive. Why you getting defensive, dude?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

facepalm

let me try to explain again
As soon as someone criticizes anything gay (gay marriage for example), the standard attack is then to accuse the "homophobe" of being a closet homosexual and insecure in is manhood
You can even see that one page 1 where someone thinks I secretly want to raped by my buddies

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

let me try to explain again
As soon as someone criticizes anything gay (gay marriage for example), the standard attack is then to accuse the "homophobe" of being a closet homosexual and insecure in is manhood
You can even see that one page 1 where someone thinks I secretly want to raped by my buddies

View Quote

Ah, well yeah. That does tend to happen. I won't disagree there.

But it doesn't change the fact that whether they were faggots or not has nothing to do with the crime committed being a terrible fucked up thing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Them, us, me, they are all just words....

Do you like imitation crab meat?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

And you didn't take a baseball bat to them? These would be the same guys who would pull a train on a girl who passed out at a party and then put the video on the internet. I suppose you think that's ok too? People who do things like that should be killed in a slow, painful matter. Taking days if possible.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top