Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/18/2014 11:32:22 AM EDT
Link

(CNN) -- Forensic tests have found the blood of Michael Brown on the gun, uniform and police cruiser belonging to Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen two months ago, The New York Times reported.

FBI forensic tests showed the gun was fired twice in the car, with one bullet hitting Brown's arm while the second one missed, the newspaper said.

In addition to Wilson's uniform and gun, forensic tests found the teen's blood on the interior door panel of his car, The Times said.

Separate federal and local investigations are still ongoing, but the government officials said the evidence so far does not indicate that the officer violated any civil rights, The Times reported.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#1]
...well no shit

Spatter
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Hamds up dont shoot
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Hard to visualize how, since he was running away with his hands in the air.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Pants Up, Don't Loot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Separate federal and local investigations are still ongoing, but the government officials said the evidence so far does not indicate that the officer violated any civil rights, The Times reported.
View Quote

"But give us some more time, we'll come up with something."
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Witnesses tell lies. Stop the presses. There are a few people here who will completely fail to notice this in the future.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Je$$e Jack$on will claim that Wilson threw his pistol at Brown after slide lock which is why Brown's blood is on it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#8]
it would be interesting to discuss here but someone will be along shortly and lock your thread citing the "existing thread" mantra and pointing you to a thread with dozens of pages of rhetoric to sort through
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#9]
The man planted that blood.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#10]
But they said MB was on his knees 50 yards away facing away from Wilson.

Did they lie to me?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My skeptic side says too many people have put their dog into this fight to just back off and admit that the side they were supporting was the side of trying to ruin an innocent man's life who was just doing what he was forced to do at the situation.

We are talking about high ranking officials going to this shitbag's funeral, his own politicians essentially calling for his head without knowing (or caring) about the evidence, other (black) police officers calling for his head.  

I haven't been following the story for several weeks, but it really going to make a lot of people look like assholes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't envision his partner in the strong robbery lying about what really happened. I guess Berry will invite Officer Wilson and Michael Brown's parents to the White House for a kiss and make up beer.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link

(CNN) -- Forensic tests have found the blood of Michael Brown on the gun, uniform and police cruiser belonging to Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen two months ago, The New York Times reported.

FBI forensic tests showed the gun was fired twice in the car, with one bullet hitting Brown's arm while the second one missed, the newspaper said.

In addition to Wilson's uniform and gun, forensic tests found the teen's blood on the interior door panel of his car, The Times said.

View Quote
"we aint got time to be cofussin peoples wit da facts!"

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#14]
That poor Michael was trying to approach the officer to show him his skills as an aspiring rapper and brag about how he was turning his life around when the racist cop gunned him down!

Yeah, typing that made my head hurt.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Should be some good ustream and livestreem events tonight
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

the evidence so far does not indicate that the officer violated any civil rights, The Times reported.
View Quote
lol, so when is it gonna? How much new evidence is going to come in over the next weeks/months from this 2-month-old shooting exactly?

I was a bit dubious at the time, but it's pretty clear by now that Brown got what he deserved and the 'witnesses' bullshitted their stories up typical FSA style.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#18]
If the gun was fired twice in the vehicle, there must have been quite a struggle going on.

If they want to see justice done, charge every witness with obstruction, if they claimed any statements that are in direct conflict with the forensic evidence.  There needs to be a lesson taught for all the lies.

If you are going to insert yourself into the incident, better tell the truth of what you saw, or there will be a penalty.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#19]

The white guilt is strong in this one
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If the gun was fired twice in the vehicle, there must have been quite a struggle going on.

If they want to see justice done, charge every witness with obstruction, if they claimed any statements that are in direct conflict with the forensic evidence.  There needs to be a lesson taught for all the lies.

If you are going to insert yourself into the incident, better tell the truth of what you saw, or there will be a penalty.
View Quote

Lol you still think this is about justice?? This is about revenge because a white cop killed on of their own, and they want blood for blood.

They don't give two shits about justice.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#21]
pants up GO LOOT
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm about convinced we need body cams.

Sure, they aren't 100%, but the number of witnesses who "saw the whole thing" from two blocks away is getting ridiculous.

I don't see it getting better any time soon.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#27]

#exceptforthatoneduiaftertoomuchchardonnay
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#28]

Must be one of those low information voters I hear mentioned on the radio. Someone should tell her "You show your ignorance when you pose like that".
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol you still think this is about justice?? This is about revenge because a white cop killed on of their own, and they want blood for blood.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, it was an excuse to riot and get free shit....because white man.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:49:38 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.
Won't change their minds one bit. Just like the vid of him robbing the store.
Fact is a white police officer must be sacrificed on the PC alter. Once the witchcraft (or racist in this modern case) accusation is made the bloodletting must be carried out no matter the evidence. Made God have mercy on the officer's soul.
The anti-racist (anti-white) agenda must move forward.
For those that doubt, all I can say is watch and learn.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm about convinced we need body cams.

Sure, they aren't 100%, but the number of witnesses who "saw the whole thing" from two blocks away is getting ridiculous.

I don't see it getting better any time soon.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm on board with this.

But if you think an admin actively incentivizing people to lie to further an agenda will bring charges against them.......

You haven't been paying attention.

Ben Ghazi
IRS
VA
ATF

DOJ would actively seek to prevent/dismiss charges against "concerned members of the community".
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Witnesses tell lies. Stop the presses. There are a few people here who will completely fail to notice this in the future.
View Quote

Especially when the community of witnesses has very specific agenda and the govt and press back shares that agenda
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yup.

Fact is a white police officer must be sacrificed on the PC alter. Once the witchcraft (or racist in this modern case) accusation is made the bloodletting must be carried out no matter the evidence. Made God have mercy on the officer's soul.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup.

It is funny that you make the analogy between the witch hunt and "anti-racism."  I think it is a very fair and accurate comparison.  Scary too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#36]

For LE?

Probably.

Not for the reason you think, however.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pants Up, Don't Loot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I know that.  Just a momentary hope I have, with expectations of never happen.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#39]
So just shooting him wasn't enough! The racist white oppressor obviously dragged the poor black child into his cruiser before delivering the coup de grace by way of a brutal pistol whipping! Will the madness never end!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm on board with this.

But if you think an admin actively incentivizing people to lie to further an agenda will bring charges against them.......

Ben Ghazi
IRS
VA
ATF

DOJ would actively seek to prevent/dismiss charges against "concerned members of the community".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on board with this.

Ben Ghazi
IRS
VA
ATF

I am actually shocked the feds would even admit any evidence was in favor of the cop.  I expected a report of "inconclusive" from them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#43]
The radicals and race hustlers always get their message out first, so that it becomes a reality their supporters can rally behind.  Even if the Justice Department clears this officer of any wrong doing, in many people's mind he got away with murder.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Link

View Quote

But this administration's  DOJ will disregard any evidence that does not match the Street Mob's beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

LE and witnesses are all people.

People tend to lie when it's in their best interests.
Body cams don't.
They can only give one perspective, and footage can be lost, given.
But if it's one LEO fighting for his life, and 10 bystanders who didn't see squat calling him out........

I want him to have as much evidence as he can.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#47]
None of the witness statements reveal how the officer received a broken fucking face…

It's almost like they're not complete accountings of the incident… Like they're biased or something.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Pants Up, Don't Loot.
View Quote

I'm dying at this right now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Does not matter, Officer Wilson must be charged and convicted to appease the rioters.

DOJ will be in to offer a bunch of experts that will muddy the waters at trial.

Wilson will get fucked to appease the thugs .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top