BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why don't you nut up and invite him to the pit. Do you always ask other men to hold the door for you too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. Still waiting on you to do something besides hurl accusations.

Why don't you nut up and invite him to the pit. Do you always ask other men to hold the door for you too?

I already have a pit thread going. I think it would look pretty bad having two threads going back to back.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
wrong thread  sorry
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I already have a pit thread going. I think it would look pretty bad having two threads going back to back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. Still waiting on you to do something besides hurl accusations.

Man, I should probably head over to the pit and check it out more often...
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't waste your time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You fuck with my truck and I will run over you and your POS micro-machine.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Same here, single cab, short box, and V6  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure where OP lives, but where I live, I'm viewed as feminine because I drive a short bed pickup.  
Same here, single cab, short box, and V6  

We call those beer run trucks. Just big enough to haul the cooler to the corner mart, load it with ice and beer, drive home.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you mean lifted pick-ups, stock pick-ups, or the horseshittery that is "rolling coal"?

For those that don't know, the "Rolling Coal" crowd tends to be douchebag urban kids that dress up in realtree, chew cope, and brag about how big of a "redneck" they are.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Who cares what some lefty douchebag thinks.  Hell, that makes me love my truck that much more.  Maybe if man-made global warming was real I would give more than zero fucks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you mean lifted pick-ups, stock pick-ups, or the horseshittery that is "rolling coal"?

For those that don't know, the "Rolling Coal" crowd tends to be douchebag urban kids that dress up in realtree, chew cope, and brag about how big of a "redneck" they are.
View Quote

Hold the phone... What if I am a redneck? Does that just make me an asshole?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

it's starting to spread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like you live in Coral Gables.

it's starting to spread.

Is this a behavior sign of Ebola? Can it be spread by their vehicle blowing infected exhaust or rubbing fenders? Best to keep your distance.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]
By around 2015, the EPA CAFE standards will have effectively outlawed pickups as we know them. They will need to be much smaller, flimsier, and much less powerful to make the limits. So you don't need to worry about them being socially unacceptable, because Obama is taking care of that.

I drive a 400-horse pickup, and any tree-hugging faggots that don't like it can fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why are they aggressive?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
running into more and more locals who are getting aggressive towards pickup owners.

Why are they aggressive?

Natural response towards aggressive pickup truck drivers.

Pickup truck drivers hate it when you are slightly more aggressive than they are.  ;)
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I dislike people who drive pickups if they don't actually need them.

See, it's not a green thing. I drive a big ass V8 car.

It's that 99.9% of people who drive pickups who don't need them are either douchebags or douchebaggy wannabe country boys.
View Quote

You don't NEED that V8..

Then again, I use the FUCK outta my pickups... And I can fit at LEAST a dozen trannies in the back.

You're jelly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No, I don't need the V8 car, lol. It does drive better in the snow and ice than a little 4 cylinder, though. However, I have definitely noticed a certain type of person than drives a truck with a spotless bed.

I never said I give a fuck about what they do. I am, however, free to notice that people that drive them are generally douches.

ETA: Further clarification: To me, it's like a fake can on a rifle. You can have it, and it's just for looks or show. If you like it, sweet. I'm not trying to ban trucks or your fake can. But I sure have noticed similarities in people with fake cans on their rifles. Get my drift?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah and you dont NEED a big ass V8 car. You can get to point A and B in a small 4 cylinder that gets nearly 3x the gas mileage. People who drive big V8 cars are douchebags and wanna be hot rodders making up for their very tiny penis.

See how that works? Nearly everything we have in our lives we have by choice.  Sans food and water we really don't NEED anything else. I could give 0 fucks about what anyone chooses to do with their own money and neither should you.

No, I don't need the V8 car, lol. It does drive better in the snow and ice than a little 4 cylinder, though. However, I have definitely noticed a certain type of person than drives a truck with a spotless bed.

I never said I give a fuck about what they do. I am, however, free to notice that people that drive them are generally douches.

ETA: Further clarification: To me, it's like a fake can on a rifle. You can have it, and it's just for looks or show. If you like it, sweet. I'm not trying to ban trucks or your fake can. But I sure have noticed similarities in people with fake cans on their rifles. Get my drift?

Is that a direct call-out of Para_Frame? 4
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:48:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not brodozers. I drive a car. And brodozer doesnt make sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
running into more and more locals who are getting aggressive towards pickup owners.
Is it PU drivers, or just you?
I have not seen any hate at PU owners.

OP must drive a BroDozer like an asshole.

Not brodozers. I drive a car. And brodozer doesnt make sense.

Yeah, most of the gays that I know feel that way.. so it's not surprising to hear it from you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
By around 2015, the EPA CAFE standards will have effectively outlawed pickups as we know them. They will need to be much smaller, flimsier, and much less powerful to make the limits. So you don't need to worry about them being socially unacceptable, because Obama is taking care of that.

I drive a 400-horse pickup, and any tree-hugging faggots that don't like it can fuck off and die.
View Quote

Car & Driver was illustrating this point in their recent issue.

Over the next 10 years we are all collectively fucked by the new CAFE standards.    

If you want that high displacement engine you better get it now.

Personally I am wanting a 2015 Mustang GT perf pack.

Currently have:
95 5.0 Cobra averaging  10mpg city   about 2500-3500miles per year.
05 4.6 GT averaging        13-14mpg city  about 4500-5500 miles per year.
96 E320 averaging          14-16 city about 2k miles per year.
07 4.0 Tacoma averaging 14-16 City less than 2k miles per year.

All of them are below the CAFE requirements az they currently sit and will be so far below the future mandates that i cannot fathom how radically vehicles/trucks will have to change in order to meet the new standards.  It really is crap.   The all new Aluminum f150?   Yeah no thanks.

Looks like older vehicles are becoming more and more attractive with every passing year.

Dont give a damn about gas mileage, 05 GT and 95 Cobra get driven the most because they are the most enjoyable.

I am waiting for this kind of eco-nazi bullshit regarding trucks to be applied towards my Mustangs.     Woe be to the asshole I catch screwing with my cars.

Due to Ca CARB I am most fond of my 95 and its OBD1 computer.

The really screwed up shit in the C&D issue revolve around zero emission, hydrogen, and the influence of CARB on the rest of the auto industry.

Basically, somehow fucked up California has the sole reserved state right to have it's own environmental standards.    They break the backs of auto industry and other states have the right to adopt Ca standards since they are beyond the regs of the Fed govt.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck the tree huggers. My 350 V-8 has been on the road since '91. And I hope it serves my son well also.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#18]
richest neighborhood in town outlawed pickups 30 years ago

http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-labels-pickup-trucks-eyesores/article/2302430
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#19]
can't pull a horse trailer with a Prius.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck'em.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck the tree huggers. My 350 V-8 has been on the road since '91. And I hope it serves my son well also.
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps41bc43e3.jpg
View Quote

I like it.

Brodozers are annoying tho
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For some reason I think that is going to be totally lost on him.

Gotta wonder why that particular nerve is so sensitive...

"RAAAAAHHHHHWWWWRRRRRRR!!!! I MUST DEFEND MY HONOR!!!!!"

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Contact site staff or bring me to the pit, or both. It's super easy. ( I would know I've helped get 3 retreads the hammer by reporting them and IMing site staff)

Because of my join date I've already been made to feel like I shouldn't be on this forum by numerous posters. I can't change that,but I wont stand being called a retread for no fucking reason.

Sooooo You going to make a move?

Report my posts, contact a mod or sitestaff ( they are already in this thread!) Or you can take me to the pit. The later I would prefer as it's a bit more fun.
PSA: Your join date isn't why you've been made to feel unwelcome...  

LOL

Sounds to me like you're afraid, and don't want to go play in the pit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It will always be acceptable to drive a truck around here. You can't haul a dead deer or firewood in a smart car.
View Quote

You hunt innocent animals for pleasure and heat your home with polluting wood?!  How Icky              me too

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I will give up my 20 year old Ford Ranger when they pry it from my cold dead little monkey paws.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hope that trucks become seriously socially unacceptable, and the sooner the better.
View Quote

Meriicaaaaa

What do you drive princess?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Right now I have a v8 06 Chevy Suburban, but this makes me want to get a truck now :) Just to tick off those that think I dont need one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#27]
The day I give up my truck is the day only motorcycles and mopeds/scooters are the only legal forms of travel.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You don't NEED that V8..

Then again, I use the FUCK outta my pickups... And I can fit at LEAST a dozen trannies in the back.

You're jelly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You fuck with my truck and I will run over you and your POS micro-machine.
View Quote

I'm not going that far, but people around here work hard for what they have. I could see someone getting fucked up for messing with their property.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No I'm just pissed that some guy I have never interacted with on this site is telling me I'm something I'm not. I don't care for your COC skirting insults.

Your wrong. Still waiting on that pit thread, or for you to do the right thing and apologize for making baseless insults against me. Either or.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting on you to do something besides hurl accusations.

Seems that has been enough.

You've done all the rest.

You are way too angry about this for there to be some substance to it.

No I'm just pissed that some guy I have never interacted with on this site is telling me I'm something I'm not. I don't care for your COC skirting insults.

Your wrong. Still waiting on that pit thread, or for you to do the right thing and apologize for making baseless insults against me. Either or.

You even use the exact terminology as was complained about during the WAHTF fracas. I'm sure that's just a total coincidence.

Maybe I am wrong, but there is a heck of a lot of probable cause to suspect a retread.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Never?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Heavy bumpers front and rear...and ALWAYS have your trailer hitch attached.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Contact site staff or bring me to the pit, or both. It's super easy. ( I would know I've helped get 3 retreads the hammer by reporting them and IMing site staff)

Because of my join date I've already been made to feel like I shouldn't be on this forum by numerous posters. I can't change that,but I wont stand being called a retread for no fucking reason.

Sooooo You going to make a move?

Report my posts, contact a mod or sitestaff ( they are already in this thread!) Or you can take me to the pit. The later I would prefer as it's a bit more fun.
PSA: Your join date isn't why you've been made to feel unwelcome...  

LOL

You mean the place where a bunch of guys swing their e-purses around and nothing ever changes? Yeah, BTDT.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Over the next 10 years we are all collectively fucked by the new CAFE standards.    

Currently have:

All of them are below the CAFE requirements az they currently sit and will be so far below the future mandates that i cannot fathom how radically vehicles/trucks will have to change in order to meet the new standards.  It really is crap.   The all new Aluminum f150?   Yeah no thanks.

Looks like older vehicles are becoming more and more attractive with every passing year.

Dont give a damn about gas mileage, 05 GT and 95 Cobra get driven the most because they are the most enjoyable.

I am waiting for this kind of eco-nazi bullshit regarding trucks to be applied towards my Mustangs.     Woe be to the asshole I catch screwing with my cars.

The really screwed up shit in the C&D issue revolve around zero emission, hydrogen, and the influence of CARB on the rest of the auto industry.

Basically, somehow fucked up California has the sole reserved state right to have it's own environmental standards.    They break the backs of auto industry and other states have the right to adopt Ca standards since they are beyond the regs of the Fed govt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Currently have:

Wait until gas costs $10-15/gallon.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You even use the exact terminology as was complained about during the WAHTF fracas. I'm sure that's just a total coincidence.

Maybe I am wrong, but there is a heck of a lot of probable cause to suspect a retread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wrong. I've posted pics of myself on this forum before...I'm 22 There is no way I could be the dude you think I am.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Your wrong. I've posted pics of myself on this forum before...I'm 22 There is no way I could be the dude you think I am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I don't know who you are. There is a whole pool of candidates. Several of whom have re-registered here to foment drama. Kind of like you are doing by being so hyper-sensitive.

And maybe you really are the nobody you claim to be.

There are certainly a lot of convenient coincidences.

I've got to ask, if what you claim is true, why is this much a big deal to you? You could have just laughed it off, ignored it, whatever.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's an option for people who don't live in salt country. Around here, vehicles rust out before they wear out, so you can't just keep rebuilding them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

LOL, I don't know who you are. There is a whole pool of candidates. Several of whom have re-registered here to foment drama. Kind of like you are doing by being so hyper-sensitive.

I've got to ask, if what you claim is true, why is this much a big deal to you? You could have just laughed it off, ignored it, whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm an asshole and I like to prove people wrong., plus I really haven't had anything to do today so this has been a nice distraction.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Boomer, how hard is it to admit that you could be wrong?

If it's such a big deal take that shit to the pit, no one else cares.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some members here are never wrong.  Just ask them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I believe Mr. Smiley. If it is an issue, it should have been brought to site staff. But for now, it appears that Boomer is purposefully trying to illicit a negative response from Mr. Smiley.

But, I could be wrong. I've been wrong before.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#42]
This thread makes me want to lift my new Titan just piss off the teeners liberals more
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I dislike people who drive pickups if they don't actually need them.

See, it's not a green thing. I drive a big ass V8 car.

It's that 99.9% of people who drive pickups who don't need them are either douchebags or douchebaggy wannabe country boys.
View Quote

Or they come from rural,communities and even though they live in an urban area recognize the utility of a pick up.

Calm down Nancy
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Truck fetish.  

The OP just wanted everyone to pull out their trucks and talk about them.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Too much bickering, not enough porn

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Currently have:

Oh.... I am.

I am in an LE field and am tickled pink at the notion of electric powered patrol cars or everyone in a 3cylinder POS trying to chase down the last of the V8 Interceptors...

Driving a gas vehicle will be the symbol of the new class warfare one of these days.

I am going to stick to old fashioned gas guzzlers for as long as possible.   If for no reason other than I will likely die an angry lonely white guy with a ton of cool ass shit that has tons of sentimental value.  I am fine with notion of being a relic of days past.   Cannot say whether I am going to enjoy the future much at the rate of decay we are currently witnessing.    Hopefully I will be long gone by the time we reach full suckage.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#47]
You're in Florida. How the fuck are you finding people that hate pickups?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#48]
This thread is especially hilarious if you compare it to threads about hybrid vehicles.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:03:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You're in Florida. How the fuck are you finding people that hate pickups?
View Quote

yankees been mass migrating here in a manner that would make mexico blush.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#50]
It will only become unacceptable until one of those whiners wants his fridge moved.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top