Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
This bitch in the wheelchair reminds me of the female voice Andrew Dice Clay use to do.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy Crap.  This woman is 58 years old, and her mom is waiting for her in the car?

To the above poster.  She reminds me of Pat from SNL.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to bed.  Right now the stream is showing what happened earlier in the day.  (noon-5pm maybe).  

After watching a few minutes, I propose Ferguson police take a month off as a social experiment, and don't come back until the community is begging.  Sure they will burn down their town, but I don't even care at this point.  Just let the police enforce a perimeter.+
And FYI a 9 year old black kid was shot and killed in a drive by in Ferguson.  Not mentioned once at all today

#(certain)BLACKLIVESMATTER

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#4]
dindus b back yo
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ferguson2nyc
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Is there some other force behind all of this?  I've lived in St. Louis (almost) my entire life and while I've worked with plenty of people who know I'm white as hell and we both understood each other are different, I always got along with people.

Yet in all these protests there always seems to be some muhammed this or some other bullshit stirring people up.  Thing that concerns me is that what happens when these dickhead stir up who would otherwise be good people and pit them against neighbors and fellow Americans instead of the sources of instigation?  Just a thought.

Just don't like it turn into race wars when I've worked with and known a lot of black people who were great and it would be a real shame if in 5 more years of this bullshit that we're literally fighting one another.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there some other force behind all of this?  I've lived in St. Louis (almost) my entire life and while I've worked with plenty of people who know I'm white as hell and we both understood each other are different, I always got along with people.

Yet in all these protests there always seems to be some muhammed this or some other bullshit stirring people up.  Thing that concerns me is that what happens when these dickhead stir up who would otherwise be good people and pit them against neighbors and fellow Americans instead of the sources of instigation?  Just a thought.

Just don't like it turn into race wars when I've worked with and known a lot of black people who were great and it would be a real shame if in 5 more years of this bullshit that we're literally fighting one another.
View Quote

FBHO gave them free reign in 2008.

"We Prezident Now."

This is the reaping of what was sowed.

PLAIN and SIMPLE.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Um, yeah. Your president...Duh...
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That would make a GREAT training target.

I'll have to call my bud at Law Enforcement Targets.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WheelChair chick has fans

http://i.imgur.com/bGQz97J.jpg

I would buy 25, you get a decent discount then.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have to make them from a print quality photo.

I'm sure there's setup and other costs.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Well, she's fat, and white... so...

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad I popped smoke when I did, should've done it earlier. When I see this thread only jump one page I'm both excited and disappointed.

Quoted:
And FYI a 9 year old black kid was shot and killed in a drive by in Ferguson.  Not mentioned once at all today

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was mentioned in the background on one of the feeds, followed immediately by, "was it the police?!" That was the extent of it.

Quoted:
Is there some other force behind all of this?

Uuhhh the president?
The former and current attorney general.
The "news" media.
Celebrities
District attorneys
Politically motivate police brass

I could go on but really, what's the point.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Glad I popped smoke when I did, should've done it earlier. When I see this thread only jump one page I'm both excited and disappointed.

It was mentioned in the background on one of the feeds, followed immediately by, "was it the police?!" That was the extent of it.

Uuhhh the president?
The "news" media.
Celebrities
District attorneys

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is there some other force behind all of this?

Uuhhh the president?
The "news" media.
Celebrities
District attorneys

The night was Dinduless, Bro.

Word on the street is that this weekend will be full of Douchebaggery.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Word on the street is that this weekend will be full of Douchebaggery.
View Quote

Hope so. I'm getting restless, I'm about to start my own riot! We're going to start at the Bass Pro, to Cabela's, and then to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast after 1030!
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

See the people out there wouldn't be people you would ever work with...
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I expect this lady's going to take a lot of flak for this , but this video of an African-American St. Louis woman calling out the protesters and Black Lives Matter folks is really interesting.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I expect this lady's going to take a lot of flak for this , but this video of an African-American St. Louis woman calling out the protesters and Black Lives Matter folks is really interesting.
View Quote

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

She's right but no one will listen.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

I can hear it now, they will just dismiss her with the good ol' Uncle Tom" and "house nigger." they were calling someone that shit yesterday.

Eta: already started in the comments
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey it's true I do need new parts for the Harley
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I can hear it now, they will just dismiss her with the good ol' Uncle Tom" and "house nigger." they were calling someone that shit yesterday.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

this is just a way to deflect from what the real issue is. I really liked how she did not hold back. But yes the people this was meant for will not hear it nor understand what she is trying to say.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:58:59 PM EDT
[#23]
And the problem children are on the move again in StL, yelling for "justice" for whoever the fuck that guy was.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 12:23:37 AM EDT
[#24]
no one else watching tonight?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Somebody light the retard beacon and summon the rest of the retards.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:28:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
Had it on in the background but it is super boring

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:44:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Lurker retard here....enjoyed many a night last year on this thread...i don't post much...did us retards ever get our own forum yet
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 2:33:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It had some promise. The "peaceful protestors" went to the Central West End (older, expensive homes area near Forest Park and some tourist attractions) and there was some yelling about burning that turned out to be all talk. Some random property damage to cars, and one minor scuffle that I saw. Chief Wiggums Dodson sat back and did nothing.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Yall keep us posted I am sure once the purple drank starts to flow

they be burning up stuff

well showing their expression and all

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#30]
It's Friday night people, lets get this thing going
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Retard, reporting
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#32]
come on, lets see where this goes
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Bump.  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-thiefs-allowed
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#34]
People in the streets.. hung jury

Live in NC
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#35]
In!
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Predator just took an officer to the ground.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Predator just took an officer to the ground.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#38]
im in, wheres the party at?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks for posting this

and she is so spot on

True.  

No one cares when there is a white boy claiming to be a black boy as a result of his white mom being a whore and getting some big black cock while married to a white husband.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Needs moar drones.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Needs moar drones.
View Quote
Urban renewal with Hellfires? I can dig it.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm getting impatient
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Deuce Kilo checking on.

Where's our riot sub forum?!

Any other feed besides NTA?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#44]
There were 3 kids.. late teenage years out there arguing (more like debating not really arguing in a mean way) over why one of them was out there with a baseball bat.  The one kid looked like he was getting off work, the other two had guy fawkes mask.  They might know each other I don't know.  But kudos to the one kid.

http://www.wcnc.com/videos/news/local/2015/07/20/11899200/
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Channel 2 helicopter over protests

Circuit Attorney Announces Parallel Investigation

New Details in Ball-Bey Shooting

Since it came out that Ball-Bey was shot in the back, liveliness might ensue this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Since it came out that Ball-Bey was shot in the back, liveliness might ensue this weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah I heard that on the radio and thought "Well, justified or not that's going to cause some shit".

Reading the article, guy is 100% correct that shot in the back doesn't mean he wasn't pointing a gun at people or a threat, but damn if his first sentence doesn't sound like a Magpul video.  

‘These are instantaneous decisions that happen in dynamic fluid environments with bodies in motion and while it is easy to stand here and say `someone was shot in the back, oh I get it,` it`s another thing jumping a fence, running through a yard turning, twisting, pointing a gun. So I don`t want to jump to conclusions,” Dotson said.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#47]
What is the official "AAR" for that shooting?

What did the police say happened?  All you see in the video is him moving presumably towards officers and then shots fired.  What happened off camera?  Why did they say he was shot (regardless of from what direction.. what caused them to shoot?)?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

What did the police say happened?  All you see in the video is him moving presumably towards officers and then shots fired.  What happened off camera?  Why did they say he was shot (regardless of from what direction.. what caused them to shoot?)?
View Quote
Video? I think you got some wires crossed between NC and StL.

The StL investigation is still underway, initial report was the PD was serving a search warrant for stolen guns and drugs, the dead guy ran out the back with a friend as some officers were going in the front. Dead guy and his friend ran, both pointed guns at the officers who tried to stop them (not sure if shots were fired or not). Two officers fired, one 3 times, one once. 4 guns recovered (3 of them stolen), along with drugs (cocaine of some sort, some reports said crack). Preliminary autopsy says dead guy was hit once in the back. His cousin, who owns the duplex, said she had no idea that he was there, or why he was there.

Some witnesses that gave statements to the PD say the dead guy got hit, ditched his gun, staggered a few feet and fell. Some say the cops showed up, kicked the door and started shooting at everyone immediately. Other witnesses say the cops pulled up to the curb and started firing at the two innocent boys in the alley for no reason. The friend is reportedly 14 and says they didn't have guns, never had guns and he is hiding in fear of the cops killing him. NAACP wants to bring in the FBI.

Meanwhile, 4 overnight shootings and 1 death brings the City of StL total to 132 for the year. St. Louis County (doesn't include the city) is up to 34 I think (32?), mostly in North county, where Fergadishu is located. This includes a 9 yr old girl killed in a drive-by earlier this week. The #BLM idiots are ignoring her death, just like all the rest of the deaths.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The StL investigation is still underway, initial report was the PD was serving a search warrant for stolen guns and drugs, the dead guy ran out the back with a friend as some officers were going in the front. Dead guy and his friend ran, both pointed guns at the officers who tried to stop them (not sure if shots were fired or not). Two officers fired, one 3 times, one once. 4 guns recovered (3 of them stolen), along with drugs (cocaine of some sort, some reports said crack). Preliminary autopsy says dead guy was hit once in the back. His cousin, who owns the duplex, said she had no idea that he was there, or why he was there.

Some witnesses that gave statements to the PD say the dead guy got hit, ditched his gun, staggered a few feet and fell. Some say the cops showed up, kicked the door and started shooting at everyone immediately. Other witnesses say the cops pulled up to the curb and started firing at the two innocent boys in the alley for no reason. The friend is reportedly 14 and says they didn't have guns, never had guns and he is hiding in fear of the cops killing him. NAACP wants to bring in the FBI.

Meanwhile, 4 overnight shootings and 1 death brings the City of StL total to 132 for the year. St. Louis County (doesn't include the city) is up to 34 I think (32?), mostly in North county, where Fergadishu is located. This includes a 9 yr old girl killed in a drive-by earlier this week. The #BLM idiots are ignoring her death, just like all the rest of the deaths.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referring to NC
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Ferguson judge withdraws all arrest warrants before 2015

"The municipal court judge in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday announced sweeping changes to the city's court system, including an order to withdraw all arrest warrants issued in that city before December 31, 2014."
View Quote

Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top