holy shit!!!

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

OMG lololol
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay safe, St. Louis arfcommers.  

ETA: So glad I didn't move there this summer.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fo time?

Soon.

No I wanted the time, not the place.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dark and stormy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whats the weather in STL supposed to be like tonight?

Dark and stormy?

Todays forcast... dark and cloudy with chance of drive by!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a family member that works for the Associated Press. His boss told him to be packed two weeks ago and ready to head out. He sets up the coms for them during disasters or large events such as the Olympics, inaugurations ect. Now he isn't answering the phone, so I'm guessing he is on the road already.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fo time?

Soon.

6:47 pacific
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fo time?

Soon.

Thanks man, thanks. second keyboard this thread.
multiple internets to you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm just gonna ride it out till four thirty I think, unless they make me leave.
View Quote

I have an important project related conference call with the west coast at 4pm our time, so I am here for the duration. I may be the last one in the office, but I am here for the duration.

My car is parked close to the building in the lot, I've already picked the "long way home" that should avoid any highway zones that might be shut down and our house is not in an area I expect to get crazy.

With any luck this thing will be a fart in the wind and it will be a night like any other.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fo time?

Soon.

LOL

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Oh shit!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Listen to the Rev Al Sharpton show live here.  He's already calling for demonstrations in 27 cities tonight and says he'll be in Ferguson tomorrow.

http://thebuzzcincy.newsone.com/listen-live/
View Quote

funny he will be ther tomorow not tonight hhhhmmmmm
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Today is the day...

It was on the Internet. It must be true.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is what I was talking about.
http://youtu.be/WncYB7rtiZ0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did Fox do/say?

Ah dingdingdingdingding dading a ding

Why the fuck would he say that?!

http://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE

This is what I was talking about.
http://youtu.be/WncYB7rtiZ0

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have an important project related conference call with the west coast at 4pm our time, so I am here for the duration. I may be the last one in the office, but I am here for the duration.

My car is parked close to the building in the lot, I've already picked the "long way home" that should avoid any highway zones that might be shut down and our house is not in an area I expect to get crazy.

With any luck this thing will be a fart in the wind and it will be a night like any other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just gonna ride it out till four thirty I think, unless they make me leave.

That's what I'm hoping, I really don't want to have fight my way into north county to get home tonight
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]
The crappy thing about this whole deal is that it’s been hyped up so much by the media, now everyone is going to be let down if people don’t riot and destroy stuff.  Don’t try to tell me that any of you guys here wouldn’t be a little disappointed if nothing happened after the GJ releases their verdict.  The Public (GD) want to see rioters get beat town, want to see stuff on fire, and want to see people going crazy…..
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Dash cam footage!  At last...

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Brown family has officially been notified of decision!

Twitter!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The crappy thing about this whole deal is that it’s been hyped up so much by the media, now everyone is going to be let down if people don’t riot and destroy stuff.  Don’t try to tell me that any of you guys here wouldn’t be a little disappointed if nothing happened after the GJ releases their verdict.  The Public (GD) want to see rioters get beat town, want to see stuff on fire, and want to see people going crazy…..
View Quote

Surprised, yes.  Disappointed, no.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Ok I'm going to hell

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Twitter!!!
View Quote

OOOOOH SNAPPPPPP
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Twitter!!!
View Quote

Notified of the decision or notified that there is a decision?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Twitter!!!
View Quote

In for their butthurt
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In for their butthurt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twitter!!!

In for their butthurt

They don't know shit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#29]
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/

Prosecutor Robert McCulloch will announce after 5 p.m. CT whether Wilson, 28, will face charges in the death of Michael Brown, said Anthony Gray, a lawyer for the Brown family
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/

Prosecutor Robert McCulloch will announce after 5 p.m. CT whether Wilson, 28, will face charges in the death of Michael Brown, said Anthony Gray, a lawyer for the Brown family
View Quote

So, 6pm EST?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#31]
fox news - talking about hagel being fired

cnn- well lets just say its not called clinton news network for nuttin

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

So what is your point?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Why isn't Tim Poole broadcasting?  There's gotta be people (good and bad) mobilizing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Well well. A protest at Lyon college in Batesville, AR? Srlsly?

Bagpipes for justice I guess.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arkansas has a college?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wish we could send in Big Mo, let her rock their world 16 inches at a time and call it day.

http:// http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_16-50_mk7_Missouri_projectiles_flight.jpg

Monk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP]

Set condition zebra and stay frosty.

I wish we could send in Big Mo, let her rock their world 16 inches at a time and call it day.

http:// http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_16-50_mk7_Missouri_projectiles_flight.jpg

Monk

16" tear gas round?

Rubber?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#37]

I think I hurt myself laughing at that.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Fuck... I'm on the road today and I can't stand hannity  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw a tweet saying 3pm EST for some sort of announcement......no way of telling if that is accurate.

http://i.imgur.com/XAEXrro.jpg
Fuck... I'm on the road today and I can't stand hannity  

Just alternate yelling no justice no peace, and hands up don't shoot and you'll get the full experience without hannity.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I give people more credit.  A surface thought of seeing cities burn is about all most rational people would have.  Deep down they want the system to work and justice to prevail.  Sadly the whole process has been greatly influenced by outside forces and what should have been a localized event now has a nation held hostage.

If it comes back no bill the mob will seek to satiate their blood lust attacking businesses and likely the sympathetic white people that are in the street with them.  If it comes back as a bill for murder there will be less mayhem, but likely celebratory looting.  Regardless a dangerous precedent is being set that the mob must be appeased.  This may not be a watershed event, but it is certainly another piece falling into place.

For those that are close to the danger, be safe, and good luck.  Let's hope that we are still a nation of laws.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not I.I don't want to see anything violent go down. Thanks to the media this town is a tinderbox waiting to burn and the last thing we need is a bunch of racially charged violence that leads to even more Mike Browns and Darren Wilsons.

Call me crazy but my idea of a nice evening is a calm drive home followed by a nice meal and a comfy bed. The very LAST thing I want to do today, or any damn day, is to be put in a position in which I have to draw my gun.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Can they postpone the decision?  I havent finished my christmas list yet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#43]
At least Shep is referring to Brown as an 18-year old MAN and not a teenager. He also said the verdict will be announced after 6pm.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not I.I don't want to see anything violent go down. Thanks to the media this town is a tinderbox waiting to burn and the last thing we need is a bunch of racially charged violence that leads to even more Mike Browns and Darren Wilsons.

Call me crazy but my idea of a nice evening is a calm drive home followed by a nice meal and a comfy bed. The very LAST thing I want to do today, or any damn day, is to be put in a position in which I have to draw my gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Hoping for an announcement after 5:30 pm EST - my office ain't in the best part of town. Need a head start after work just in case.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Arkansas has a college?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arkansas has a college?

College of Hard Knocks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#48]

1909..... about as new as it gets.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Governor touched down.

So, 3:30 EST seems about right.
View Quote

I'm concerned that they have given into the mob and indicted him since they are releasing it in the middle of the day. I think if it was a no bill they would've done the announcement in the afternoon. I sure hope I'm wrong it would be fucked up to jack up wilson's life anymore than its already been just to satisfy the race baiters.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top