Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sir, you are a problem solver.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I don't really like the idea of kicking out 13% of the population because of the color of their skin. Might as well sterilize trailer trash and force Latinos to abort all children. Aggregate statistics are one thing, but to use them to damn an entire race is a stretch. Most of my friends are black. None of them have aids, are on food stamps, welfare, section eight housing, and only one of them's been in jail a few times for non-violent drinking related incidents, with only one time being a legit reason (He was hammered and driving, and he learned his lesson after he lost his CDL and wrecked his truck as a result. Needless to say, he doesn't drive intoxicated anymore).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

was posted on another site I'm on.

I havent checked any of the numbers yet but interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/d0U0rSq.jpg

The twoof hurts.

I don't really like the idea of kicking out 13% of the population because of the color of their skin. Might as well sterilize trailer trash and force Latinos to abort all children. Aggregate statistics are one thing, but to use them to damn an entire race is a stretch. Most of my friends are black. None of them have aids, are on food stamps, welfare, section eight housing, and only one of them's been in jail a few times for non-violent drinking related incidents, with only one time being a legit reason (He was hammered and driving, and he learned his lesson after he lost his CDL and wrecked his truck as a result. Needless to say, he doesn't drive intoxicated anymore).

True, but if we could accept that aggregate differences could be attributed to something other than white racism, it would support replacing "affirmative action" and related programs with a strict meritocracy.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is usually nothing happening or any streams until late evening. These folks sleep all day lol.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Darren Wilson has reportedly had off-record meetings with NBC's Matt
Lauer, ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon of
CNN and CBS's Scott Pelley - @brianstelter

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Darren Wilson has reportedly had off-record meetings with NBC's Matt Lauer, ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon of CNN and CBS's Scott Pelley - @brianstelter

ETA: He's a dumbass if he did...but I seriously doubt if he'd his lawyer would let him do something that stupid.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]
this is my normal attire and load out.

but for the impending riots, i have started dressing, and loading out like this 24/7

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet not one person here has this 40+ year old shirt. My brother went to HS in Ferguson. He actually had an "charge account" all the way back in HS!!!!

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Doesn't include the covered up murders of blacks by white cops...which is a pandemic in this country.
View Quote

And.............IGNORED !!! Congrats
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you a liberal?  How can you not see that the Great Society (welfare) has decimated the black family?  If you so strongly believe that there are no problems, walk around black inner city neighborhoods in Chicago at midnight on Friday (Saturday morning).

Are you discussing with your friends why they need to take charge, quit voting for Democrats and taking strong measures to reverse the black family decay?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Darren Wilson has reportedly had off-record meetings with NBC's Matt Lauer, ABC's George Stephanopoulos, Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon of CNN and CBS's Scott Pelley - @brianstelter

The chances of Don Lemon getting an interview after the way he's handled all this is less than zero.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't include the covered up murders of blacks by white cops...which is a pandemic in this country.

I'm guessing sarcasm or, based on the screen name, someone's troll account
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
~400 people per year killed by LE. Approximately 25% are black. ~100 blacks killed by cops per year.  
View Quote

How many blacks are killed by blacks each year (without looking at the statistics above)?

How many whites are killed by blacks?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Breaking news: Boeing manufacturers the F/A-18 at the airport just a few miles west, and Ferguson is right under the landing path for several runways. In other words, that happens ALL the time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just heard them talking about F18s flying over low.

Breaking news: Boeing manufacturers the F/A-18 at the airport just a few miles west, and Ferguson is right under the landing path for several runways. In other words, that happens ALL the time.

I see the ass end of 18's headed down 44 on flatbeds all the time, its a pretty exciting time in my otherwise dull life
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#18]
CHECK THIS LINK TO SEE IF THE HAPPENINGS WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR AO

Map of Possible Protest Locations

Live Incident (STREAMS) Information for When it Happens
Click To View Spoiler
New Developments Since Last Thread was Locked - PM Me with Anything I Need to Add

Ferguson by the Numbers
ACLU Wins Protesters Right to Film The Police

MO Firearm & Self Defense
Click To View Spoiler
Protester Info - Newsletters - Etc...
Click To View Spoiler
Album #1 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one
Album #2 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one

If you have been living under a rock for the past 100+ days and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler
BUY A TSHIRT TO SUPPORT OFFICER WILSON

GET YOUR PANTS UP DON’T LOOT SHIRTS HERE

OLD UPDATES

Click To View Spoiler
Miscellaneous Information - Twitter - Etc...
Click To View Spoiler
IF ONLY - the 2 saddest words in language

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Way to go Atlanta.

Would someone please come burn that shit down again?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#22]

They want it to be a gunfight, they want people killed, those malcontent little shits don't understand what they are playing with here.

If true, she needs to get gone. True or not that women is a target now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I bet not one person here has this 40+ year old shirt. My brother went to HS in Ferguson. He actually had an "charge account" all the way back in HS!!!!
<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/user/leondana/media/DF120685-6BAE-4DBC-BEF5-0B336C155036_zpsctfqj9pu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/leondana/DF120685-6BAE-4DBC-BEF5-0B336C155036_zpsctfqj9pu.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/user/leondana/media/2415EADC-0DFE-40EC-B648-E02E46BE5BBD_zpsaqkkvyjb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/leondana/2415EADC-0DFE-40EC-B648-E02E46BE5BBD_zpsaqkkvyjb.jpg</a>
View Quote

Col. Sanders lives!?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I know it is one of the two.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pandemic??? lol that is hilarious.  More Black kids were killed by Black gangs in the last month than by White cops in the last decade. You have to do something to get shot by the cops. Black gangs shoot people down for nothing, they'll even shoot kids playing in the park and then write a rap about it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Brown Family’s Lawyer Criticizes Process

Mr. Crump told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he had not yet received word of a decision by the grand jury, which did not meet on Saturday and is not expected to meet again until Monday, on whether to charge Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot Mr. Brown, but that the Brown family expected at least some advance notice before a public announcement.

In the interview, Mr. Crump reiterated his belief that the St. Louis County prosecutor should charge Officer Wilson and proceed to a trial, rather than leave the decision on charges to the grand jurors, who have been meeting in secret for months and are widely thought to be very close to a decision.

“I just think this process is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in my 20 years of practice,” Mr. Crump told ABC. “We don’t think it’s fair.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Man... this shit is fucking infuriating. I recently returned from a week in Mexico. Sitting down with a group of people and discussing current events made this whole Mike Brown incident seem asinine.

The outrage here is over a dead unarmed black criminal who attacked a white officer after stealing cigars from a convenience store, and then police using tear gas and "military" equipment and tactics on rioters.

Versus Mexico....

Where 43 students protesting government discriminatory hiring and funding practices were rounded up by police, handed over to a criminal organization called Guerreros Unidos, executed, and their bodies disposed of. 6 people were also killed in the initial incident, including a student who was found with his eyes gouged out and the skin on his face was flayed to the bone.

"Our" priorities are fucked up beyond belief.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Way to go Atlanta.

http://i58.tinypic.com/idyo37.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Way to go Atlanta.

http://i58.tinypic.com/idyo37.jpg
You rang?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Man... this shit is fucking infuriating. I recently returned from a week in Mexico. Sitting down with a group of people and discussing current events made this whole Mike Brown incident seem asinine.

The outrage here is over a dead unarmed black criminal who attacked a white officer after stealing cigars from a convenience store, and then police using tear gas and "military" equipment and tactics on rioters.

Versus Mexico....

Where 43 students protesting government discriminatory hiring and funding practices were rounded up by police, handed over to a criminal organization called Guerreros Unidos, executed, and their bodies disposed of. 6 people were also killed in the initial incident, including a student who was found with his eyes gouged out and the skin on his face was flayed to the bone.

View Quote
Talks about Mexico's violence.  Still travels there.  ;).

I know man, it's f'd up, the priorities though.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pandemic??? lol that is hilarious.  More Black kids were killed by Black gangs in the last month than by White cops in the last decade. You have to do something to get shot by the cops. Black gangs shoot people down for nothing, they'll even shoot kids playing in the park and then write a rap about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To even mention black gangs and possibility of violence is considered racist.  
Unless in California where lyrics or an album cover can lead to arrest.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Versus Mexico....

View Quote

Much truth that that! Also the perfect example of the need for an armed populous.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#33]
ANGRY WHITE DUDE’S OPEN LETTER TO BLACK #FERGUSON PROTESTERS

Excerpt
Decent people in America are sitting back and shaking our heads at your stupidity and hypocrisy. You yell “Every black life counts!” Well, not to black people. Hundreds of blacks are murdered by other blacks every weekend in. And that’s only in Chicago! Seriously, 79.5% of the victims/attackers in Chicago are black. And not all victims are black gangsta thugs. But there was no black outrage when little black infant like Jonylah Watkins was shot in her father’s arms by black ghetto thugs. Your liberal, white masters don’t see votes when blacks shoot blacks. Because, in reality black Ferguson protesters, you don’t care about black lives either.

In reality, ghetto black Ferguson protesters, you’re really just too stupid to see how you’re being manipulated by the liberal whites who own you. Have you noticed the white Communists in your crowds? What does free market capitalism and Communism have to do with the shooting of Mike Brown? Was Mike Brown a Muslim? Then why are Muslims in St Louis calling for jihad? Because they realize their black ghetto puppets can be manipulated. Communists and Muslims always recruit the most stupid, excitable and ignorant classes. Welcome to Ferguson, Missouri! Population – YOU!

Since you contribute nothing to decent society, you seek to extort law-abiding, decent Americans by your threats of violence. Yes, most decent people fear ghetto blacks from watching the generations of your violent lifestyle. You stupidly mistake fear for respect. There is nothing to respect about your irresponsible, violent lifestyle. And your irresponsible, violent lifestyle has been tolerated for far too long.

The decent people of America are prepared to fight you if need be. We will not sit idly by after you loot and burn your ghetto hellholes. The police in Ferguson may be afraid to put you down but rest assured decent Americans will not tolerate such behavior in our communities. In the words of an ex-Special Forces friend of AWD, “they may come up here in cars but they’ll go back in body bags.” We are not afraid and will not hesitate to protect our homes and families from your looting and violence. And we are armed to the teeth and know how to fire our weapons without holding our crotches!

If you want to hurt white people who have negatively affected your life, then kick the dog snot out of the white liberal, Communist idiots and ignorant fools like Al Sharpton organizing and attending your protests.

Want to improve your lives? Stay off the streets of Ferguson. Get a job. Pay your own bills. Quite blaming others for your failures. Be productive. Make smart life decisions. Cease to be a burden on America! The choice is yours. Don’t make it ours!
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

A USA Today article from last week

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.

"Something needs to be done about that," said Ezekiel Edwards, the head of the ACLU's Criminal Law Reform Project, which has raised concerns about such disparate arrest rates. "In 2014, we shouldn't continue to see this kind of staggering disparity wherever we look."
Article

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
“I just think this process is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in my 20 years of practice,” Mr. Crump told ABC. “We don’t think it’s fair.”[/span][/span]
View Quote

Crump is a racist idiot.

The only justice is where black racists can hold a kangaroo court on the sport where the thug was killed in self-defense, pronounce Wilson guilty then hang him.

If the Grand Jury succumbs to racial fears and indicts Wilson (unlikely given the facts as I know them), then Wilson will have so much money pouring in for his defense that he will need a new calculator to keep track of the funds.

Wilson will not get screwed in the America that I know.  Regardless of the cultural decay of the past few decades, there are plenty of people who were raised right and will not stand by and let an obvious injustice take place.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Brown Family’s Lawyer Criticizes Process

Mr. Crump told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he had not yet received word of a decision by the grand jury, which did not meet on Saturday and is not expected to meet again until Monday, on whether to charge Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot Mr. Brown, but that the Brown family expected at least some advance notice before a public announcement.

In the interview, Mr. Crump reiterated his belief that the St. Louis County prosecutor should charge Officer Wilson and proceed to a trial, rather than leave the decision on charges to the grand jurors, who have been meeting in secret for months and are widely thought to be very close to a decision.

“I just think this process is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in my 20 years of practice,” Mr. Crump told ABC. “We don’t think it’s fair.”

Florida State Prosecutor co-Counsel thinks it's unfair.  Hmmmmmm.......

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Excerpt
Decent people in America are sitting back and shaking our heads at your stupidity and hypocrisy. You yell “Every black life counts!” Well, not to black people. Hundreds of blacks are murdered by other blacks every weekend in. And that’s only in Chicago! Seriously, 79.5% of the victims/attackers in Chicago are black. And not all victims are black gangsta thugs. But there was no black outrage when little black infant like Jonylah Watkins was shot in her father’s arms by black ghetto thugs. Your liberal, white masters don’t see votes when blacks shoot blacks. Because, in reality black Ferguson protesters, you don’t care about black lives either.

In reality, ghetto black Ferguson protesters, you’re really just too stupid to see how you’re being manipulated by the liberal whites who own you. Have you noticed the white Communists in your crowds? What does free market capitalism and Communism have to do with the shooting of Mike Brown? Was Mike Brown a Muslim? Then why are Muslims in St Louis calling for jihad? Because they realize their black ghetto puppets can be manipulated. Communists and Muslims always recruit the most stupid, excitable and ignorant classes. Welcome to Ferguson, Missouri! Population – YOU!

Since you contribute nothing to decent society, you seek to extort law-abiding, decent Americans by your threats of violence. Yes, most decent people fear ghetto blacks from watching the generations of your violent lifestyle. You stupidly mistake fear for respect. There is nothing to respect about your irresponsible, violent lifestyle. And your irresponsible, violent lifestyle has been tolerated for far too long.

The decent people of America are prepared to fight you if need be. We will not sit idly by after you loot and burn your ghetto hellholes. The police in Ferguson may be afraid to put you down but rest assured decent Americans will not tolerate such behavior in our communities. In the words of an ex-Special Forces friend of AWD, “they may come up here in cars but they’ll go back in body bags.” We are not afraid and will not hesitate to protect our homes and families from your looting and violence. And we are armed to the teeth and know how to fire our weapons without holding our crotches!

If you want to hurt white people who have negatively affected your life, then kick the dog snot out of the white liberal, Communist idiots and ignorant fools like Al Sharpton organizing and attending your protests.

Want to improve your lives? Stay off the streets of Ferguson. Get a job. Pay your own bills. Quite blaming others for your failures. Be productive. Make smart life decisions. Cease to be a burden on America! The choice is yours. Don’t make it ours!

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Excerpt

I would add to that, "stop putting up with a majority of your kids and adult fellow ghetto dwellers discouraging a pursuit of academic success by deriding it as 'acting too white', that shit will just keep the next generation in the hood, dying early or being baby factories via several men".

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#41]

If this is true she needs to get the hell out of town. Why would the department even let her her there? It will cause way more issues than it could ever solve.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That seems to be their tactics. When the cops show up they scurry.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are they back in the street blocking traffic?
That seems to be their tactics. When the cops show up they scurry.

Pretty sure they don't. That's what started all this mess.

And in my old 'hood, I had to pretty much push them out of the middle of the street with my bumper so I could leave
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Questionable source but take it for what it is worth...

AMERICA’S FAVORITE RACIST – Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots

A local gang leader came forward last week after being arrested during a night of mass-looting. The unnamed criminal is using his information to bargain for a reduced sentence.

Allegedly, Holder’s goal behind pouring the proverbial gasoline on an already volatile scene is to test militarized police response in a martial law scenario. It is also suspected that the riots have been started as the latest in distractions from the diabolical duo of Obama and Holder. This isn’t the first time they have created a media bait-and-switch to cover up any of their numerous crimes and blunders.

Officials have yet to publicly identify the damaging evidence submitted by the gang member, and are still in the process of verifying the legitimacy of said items.  Judge Rineheart of the 22nd Circuit Court in St. Louis is presiding over the case, and has reviewed the materials. During a phone interview with National Report Judge Rineheart stated  “The evidence I have seen is incredibly convincing.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I see the ass end of 18's headed down 44 on flatbeds all the time, its a pretty exciting time in my otherwise dull life
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just heard them talking about F18s flying over low.

I watched one crash near STL around 1995.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Is this a federal "Turkeys to Turkeys" program ?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sarcasm or trolling?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll call Les Nessman and charter a helicopter.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#50]

Girlfriend? I thought Wilson was married.

He got both?
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top