Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are they still convened and deliberating?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For what it's worth:

STL local news states that, as of 6:00PM CST, the grand jury has yet to come to a decision.  

Hey, they need time to bug off and get home safe.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
well, to mostly miss then. Most rounds went a tad to the left, and I don't think the driver caught all 15 rounds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That driver is fucking lucky not to have extra holes

Cop was a right handed shooter, milking the grip and pulling his rounds just enough to the left to miss. Saved the fucker's life.

no he got hit just did not kill him

if you hear the audio it say one person hit
well, to mostly miss then. Most rounds went a tad to the left, and I don't think the driver caught all 15 rounds.

i was surprise i was holy cow he was still alive
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
not of happenings.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

On the marked up list posted a few pages back, this item was listed as not under purview of the unified command...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So since the department agreed to 48 hour notice, we're at least 48 hours from the release.

On the marked up list posted a few pages back, this item was listed as not under purview of the unified command...

Ah...gotcha, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For what it's worth:

STL local news states that, as of 6:00PM CST, the grand jury has yet to come to a decision.  

Not sure, they were being very vague (which is rare for them).

Afterwards, they did a piece on "what to do if your vehicle is surrounded by protesters."  Solution: honk three times, pause, repeat.  Don't run over the protesters.  Don't take pictures of the protesters.  Basically...do everything except defend you and yours...pray the cops get there in time..
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF? I get home from work, read 11 fucking pages, and still nothing?
Notrega, if you really wanna help us, get your ass to Fergadishu, and commence to inciting. Maybe wear a bedsheet, or blackface.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For what it's worth:

View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Between it being six days to Thanksgiving and the general "It's Happening!" vibe in the city, the grocery store was absolutely MOBBED with customers after work today.

In other news, I am now adequately provisioned for the Happening.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Between it being six days to Thanksgiving and the general "It's Happening!" vibe in the city, the grocery store was absolutely MOBBED with customers after work today.

View Quote

You wasn't already
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I motion that variations of the phrase "the _appening" be reserved solely for events related to pics of hot chicks.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
WTF? I get home from work, read 11 fucking pages, and still nothing?
Notrega, if you really wanna help us, get your ass to Fergadishu, and commence to inciting. Maybe wear a bedsheet, or blackface.
View Quote

Get both of course
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Afterwards, they did a piece on "what to do if your vehicle is surrounded by protesters."  Solution: honk three times, pause, repeat.  Don't run over the protesters.  Don't take pictures of the protesters.  Basically...do everything except defend you and yours...pray the cops get there in time..
View Quote

If demonstrators put my life in jeopardy, the Range Rover maneuver is what I will employ.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that. Isaac Newton says they can either get out of my way, or they can be moved out of my way. Their choice.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Finally Updated all of this…
----------------
Updated & Reformatted 20141121 @ 1900 please PM me if you find other sources… or think that something needs to be added…

CHECK THIS LINK TO SEE IF THE HAPPENINGS WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR AO

Protester Info - Newsletters - Etc...
Click To View Spoiler
Live Incident Information for When it Happens
Click To View Spoiler
Album #1 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one
Album #2 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one

If you have been living under a rock for the past 100+ days and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler
BUY A TSHIRT TO SUPPORT OFFICER WILSON

GET YOUR PANTS UP DON’T LOOT SHIRTS HERE

OLD UPDATES

Click To View Spoiler
Old Streams - May or May not work
Click To View Spoiler
Miscellaneous Information - Twitter - Etc...
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I motion that variations of the phrase "the _appening" be reserved solely for events related to pics of nekkid hot chicks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I motion that variations of the phrase "the _appening" be reserved solely for events related to pics of nekkid hot chicks.

Seconded, as amended above.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Fuck that. Isaac Newton says they can either get out of my way, or they can be moved out of my way. Their choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Must have been a .40

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep. This shit again, because I love watching it, and it bears repeating.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yVgdJiZsSM
View Quote

That's how it's done. People in masks in times of unrest aren't stopping you so they can squeegee your windows.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#20]
This because I enjoy it

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#26]

The one on the right is either  a chick with a mustache or a really girly looking dude.  

The one on the left looks like she just finished sucking one off for a few bucks
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#27]
St. Louis Black Panther Arrested on Federal Gun Charges

Olajuwon Ali is the local leader of the New Black Panther Party in St. Louis. Last year he released a video inviting local blacks to join his group.

He also explains how to become a sovereign person, separate from the corporate structure. And babbles on about challenging the St. Louis City court over his status and their illegal arrest of Mr. Ali.

On Friday Olajuwon Ali and Brandon Muhammad were charged in federal court for illegal firearms purchase.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported:

Two men have been indicted on weapons charges in federal court here for allegedly making straw purchases of two handguns at the Cabela’s sporting goods store in Hazelwood.

The indictment was handed up Wednesday and unsealed Friday accusing Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis of making false statements to obtain firearms. The defendants’ ages and addresses were not made public.

According to the indictment, between Nov. 1 and 13, Baldwin, also known as Brandon Muhammad, and Olajuwon, also known as Olajuwon Ali and Brother Ali, acquired two Hi-Point .45 ACP pistols at the store, claiming that Baldwin was the buyer when, in fact, the weapons were intended for someone else.

Notices of sealed search warrants suggest federal agents searched three locations during their investigation. Those warrants were not made public and did not identify the person for whom the guns were allegedly being purchased or for what purpose.

There is also an developing story that Olajuwon Ali was trying to purchase a pipe bomb.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like its not happening tonight.  Egg on the faces of all the "journalists" who said it was coming.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#29]

That shack will be burnt down. Bet.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Looks like its not happening tonight.  Egg on the faces of all the "journalists" who said it was coming.
View Quote

But I have a press badge...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They probably built it around some pipes or a transformer to keep them from getting destroyed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would seem that the media is getting so impatient that they are trying to put pressure on the GJ by spewing all this BS.

They'll recess for Thanksgiving... Deliberate for a couple weeks after that and recess again for Xmas and New Year.

I'm sticking with early 2015.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For what it's worth:

Homie don't play. Floor the gas while firing my weapon.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

They have no legal right to detain or impede me. Fuck them.

The only warning they will get is a blast of the horn and a blast of Fox Labs through a cracked window. Then it's mash the gas and roll.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Name Tags

Protesters have repeatedly found issue with the removal or use of uniforms without name tags.  They claim officers are willfully removing identifying markers so that it is more difficult to identify them later.  It is being used as evidence that these officers intend to abuse citizens.

The problem with this reasoning is that given the threats levied at officers and their families, the use of identity theft (like in the case of Sgt. Dilworth), false reports, and libel/slander as a regular protest tactic, it is completely understandable why officers would want to remove their name tags.  What’s more, it is common for officers wearing tactical uniforms not to have name-tags.  It is also common for officers not to wear name tags over top of jackets, like the type being worn as the temperature in St. Louis has dropped into the teens repeatedly at night.

However, Christie Lopez, Deputy Chief in charge of Special Litigation for the United States Department of Justice (pictured above), was recently quoted as saying the name-tag issue was “non-negotiable.”  With all due respect, to Ms. Lopez, I have a number of questions:

What legal authority does the Department of Justice have over day-to-day policy in any local law enforcement agency not operating under a consent decree?
Where in the US Code or legal precedent has it ever been decided that Law Enforcement must identify themselves?
Follow up: Where in the US Code or legal precedent has it ever been decided that Law Enforcement must identify themselves by way of a name tag as a opposed to other methods such as verbal identification, business card, or badge?
If applicable to local law enforcement, where in the US Code or legal precedent is it articulated that US DOJ employees are exempt from the mandate on name tags and identification?
The bottom line is that all of the above questions share a similar answer.

The DOJ has no authority over local police agency day-to-day operating policy when not under a consent decree.
There is no federal legal basis for these demands.
Without a legal basis, secondary questions are pointless.
Since the legal authority and statutory mandate doesn’t exist, it also doesn’t exist for DOJ employees.  Perhaps there is DOJ policy that states otherwise if there is no Federal Law requirement?
In the last several weeks it has been increasingly clear where our safety ranks in the minds of Eric Holder’s justice department.  I would go as far as to say that the DOJ’s intervention in day-to-day law enforcement activity but not in the direct terroristic threats levied against LEO’s by those like the RBG Black Rebels (which I’ve been informed stands for Revolutionary but Gangster) is evidence that we are supposed to be punished, perhaps even violently.  It’s beyond tying our hands at this point.  The DOJ has handed the protesters a baseball bat and locked the door.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That didn't work for Tim "still faggot" Pool.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Name Tags

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Name Tags

Protesters have repeatedly found issue with the removal or use of uniforms without name tags.  They claim officers are willfully removing identifying markers so that it is more difficult to identify them later.  It is being used as evidence that these officers intend to abuse citizens.

The problem with this reasoning is that given the threats levied at officers and their families, the use of identity theft (like in the case of Sgt. Dilworth), false reports, and libel/slander as a regular protest tactic, it is completely understandable why officers would want to remove their name tags.  What’s more, it is common for officers wearing tactical uniforms not to have name-tags.  It is also common for officers not to wear name tags over top of jackets, like the type being worn as the temperature in St. Louis has dropped into the teens repeatedly at night.

However, Christie Lopez, Deputy Chief in charge of Special Litigation for the United States Department of Justice (pictured above), was recently quoted as saying the name-tag issue was “non-negotiable.”  With all due respect, to Ms. Lopez, I have a number of questions:

What legal authority does the Department of Justice have over day-to-day policy in any local law enforcement agency not operating under a consent decree?
Where in the US Code or legal precedent has it ever been decided that Law Enforcement must identify themselves?
Follow up: Where in the US Code or legal precedent has it ever been decided that Law Enforcement must identify themselves by way of a name tag as a opposed to other methods such as verbal identification, business card, or badge?
If applicable to local law enforcement, where in the US Code or legal precedent is it articulated that US DOJ employees are exempt from the mandate on name tags and identification?

The DOJ has no authority over local police agency day-to-day operating policy when not under a consent decree.
Since the legal authority and statutory mandate doesn’t exist, it also doesn’t exist for DOJ employees.  Perhaps there is DOJ policy that states otherwise if there is no Federal Law requirement?
In the last several weeks it has been increasingly clear where our safety ranks in the minds of Eric Holder’s justice department.  I would go as far as to say that the DOJ’s intervention in day-to-day law enforcement activity but not in the direct terroristic threats levied against LEO’s by those like the RBG Black Rebels (which I’ve been informed stands for Revolutionary but Gangster) is evidence that we are supposed to be punished, perhaps even violently.  It’s beyond tying our hands at this point.  The DOJ has handed the protesters a baseball bat and locked the door.

It's no secret there are hacker organizations deeply involved in this that are willing and able to discover LEO's personal information and reveal the names and locations of family members.

I don't blame them for sterilizing uniforms.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep, about 87 pages back
View All Quotes

That's simply outstanding.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I have one of these on my truck
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For what it's worth:

If you're driving, the vast majority of the time you're better off concentrating on driving than trying to shoot at the same time. Your vehicle has a shit more energy to impart than your pistol.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's no secret there are hacker organizations deeply involved in this that are willing and able to discover LEO's personal information and reveal the names and locations of family members.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Name Tags

I wonder where our usual anti-LEO members are? They are strangely absent from these threads.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Dude's name is mustafa lol
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#43]
The Flyer has been Posted Earlier - Call Police “Pigs” – Chicago Based Masked Communists Hand Out Anarchist Flyers To Elementary School Students In North Saint Louis…

Today within an article highlighting school closings for Monday and Tuesday in/around the Saint Louis/Ferguson area you find the following disturbing mentions:

[...]  School district representatives from several north St. Louis County districts say they’ve been requested by law enforcement to close for two days immediately after the announcement to keep buses and excess traffic off streets in the event of unrest.

Children in Jennings don’t have bus service. Most of them walk, making Anderson even more concerned for their safety.

On Thursday, Anderson said a group of adults wearing masks and claiming to be from Chicago were passing out fliers to students as they walked home along Cozens Avenue. The street has an elementary school, the junior high and high school.

The fliers were “encouraging students to be disruptive and encouraging them to think of police as pigs,” Anderson said. “That was disturbing.”

Anderson notified other school districts in north St. Louis County about the fliers. A scanned copy urges people “to pour into the streets immediately” after the announcement comes. It also says “Students should walk out of school when they hear another murdering pig has gone free.” (cont.)

…”Mommy, why does the masked man want us to kill pigs”?

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Dude's name is mustafa lol
View All Quotes

Mouth Infection.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yVgdJiZsSM
View Quote

Hell yes!!! That is how it's done.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/Zspa26O0eFs

blocked

Guess Tim's feelings were hurt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Name Tags

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Name Tags

However, Christie Lopez, Deputy Chief in charge of Special Litigation for the United States Department of Justice (pictured above), was recently quoted as saying the name-tag issue was "non-negotiable.”  With all due respect, to Ms. Lopez, I have a number of questions:

Dissonant Winston Smith's blogs have been outstanding throughout this ordeal.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://youtu.be/Zspa26O0eFs
Blocked for copyright?

I thought VICE was supposed to be for open information.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't like the tone of "high quality, high capacity firearms" but otherwise nice job by the Chief, pointing the finger at the problem.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top