Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Knee grows boycotting wal-mart. No there's a movement I could get behind.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:15:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if he's smart, he'll relocate to another state under an assumed name. i highly doubt any department would touch him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What do ya'll think will happen with Officer Wilson if/when he's no billed?  

Any chance of him getting a lateral to another dept.?  (Assuming he wants to stay in LE).

if he's smart, he'll relocate to another state under an assumed name. i highly doubt any department would touch him.

Lots of places he could get a job if he's no billed. Lots of places the odds of encountering a black person would be very low.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:18:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lots of places he could get a job if he's no billed. Lots of places the odds of encountering a black person would be very low.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any chance of him getting a lateral to another dept.?  (Assuming he wants to stay in LE).

exactly. nothing around here though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#5]

F the police shirt

Two women where assaulted by Ferguson protestors at Ram's game.

Fan David Bolten said things got heated when he confronted the protesters for flying the flag upside down.  Police said Bolten was not the person who stole the flag.

"Seeing the flag fly upside down and I don't take too kindly to that, I don't think that's appropriate and I went up and said 'why are flying the flag upside down?' A young lady came up and spit in my face. I step back from her and next thing I know, I have a fist in my face," Bolten said.

One woman said she was left with a black eye.

"I didn't even know what happened, something hit me and I was on the ground," she said.

Police said they arrested a woman and her 17-year-old daughter on assault charges.
View Quote

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/2-arrested-outside-Edward-Jones-Dome-after-fight-between-fans-protesters-279719842.html

Protestors spit at and yell at white fans at football game

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some "light" reading for my local LEO's....(a link found in the 'The entire nation will burn':  Ferguson protesters discouraged by NYT profile of Darren Wilson article)

HERE
View Quote

Is that an actual shooting? If so, and this whole Anonymous thing going down with threats and murder, why isn't someone doing something, Holder and Co. can only play this ignore act so long.

CoC violations abound, this crap is getting old. Time to carry and have backup at all times.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pretty interesting how every lame assed group In the country.is trying to hang onto this ferguson thing as a way to promote their shit...

Save the whales # ferguson

So pathetic its funny.
View Quote

No, I'm pretty sure it's the same cause.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Racist ,freeloading , anarchist , slags .
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Riot in Keene, NH against cops during pumpkin festival

Not enough details to link, but since it was anti-police, I figured I'd drop it in this thread.
View Quote

#Ferguson crowd is upset at the coverage of this

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Range instructor or motivational speaker at a police academy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Lifeguard at our local pool? Kinda seasonal I guess...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#13]

You could also equate that to WVU fans. Hell, over the weekend they burned a shit load of couches because get this.....they won!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You could also equate that to WVU fans. Hell, over the weekend they burned a shit load of couches because get this.....they won!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I bet that cleared off a bunch of front porches.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anybody else hear a rumor of an anouncement tomorrow from the GJ?
View Quote

I hear rumors all the time of the GJ decision coming out in the next few hours...all from non LEO's in the area....
Havent been right yet.

We will get 2 hours advance notice of the GJ decision.
I suspect the news media will get about 30-60 mins advance notice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd bet my retirement that he's done in LE.

But if I were him, I'd absolutely relocate to another state, and change my name...along with my career.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hear rumors all the time of the GJ decision coming out in the next few hours...all from non LEO's in the area....
Havent been right yet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Havent been right yet.

Prob not
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#18]
More than likely they will come to a decision near the end of December. Hopefully the colder weather will keep some of the "protesters" inside.

I hope they don't light a few fires to keep themselves warm if they don't like the end result.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]
When they No Bill I hope they take FEH and his butt buddies, tie a bunch of cans on a string to their legs, and shove them into the streets of Ferguson ALA Stalag 17.  Serve the asshats right.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Prob not
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Havent been right yet.

Prob not

Should have stated it better...
We (Local PD's) have been told we will get about 2 hours advance notice that the GJ decision is being released.
Whether that actually happens or not......we'll see.

I would suspect the media will get a phone call advising them of the GJ decision being released so that everyone in the world can get the information, cant really have a press conference without the press.

And no matter the decision of the GJ, it's in the PA's best interest to get the info out to as many people as possible.
If the GJ indicts Wilson, get that info out to calm the masses.

If the GJ does not indict, then get the all of the reasons why they chose not to out to all the talking heads on the networks....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#21]
ST. LOUIS • A woman who criticized police on Twitter says an officer called her boss in an attempt to get her fired, so she filed a formal complaint “to return the favor.”

The officer doesn’t deny placing a call to the woman’s boss. His union says he was within his rights. The police department says it is investigating.

Leigh Maibes, a real estate agent who tweets under the alias “Short Stack” and has been active on social media during the Ferguson protests, posted a link Wednesday to a YouTube video of a phone conversation with Officer Keith Novara.

View Quote

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-officer-under-investigation-following-call-to-protester/article_ea435efc-f814-5bd8-8f10-2e0bbc40dc2d.html

You may remember "short stack" from her tweets that Notrega posted in the previous thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Who the fuck is this "THEY" shit??

Mike Brown’s Family: “It’s Murder, and they will feel the wrath of God’s Vengence”…

(Via Daily Mail) The family of Michael Brown have said that the cop who shot him dead will ‘feel the wrath of God’s vengeance’ after the officer claimed he was acting in self defense.

Sheryl Davis, Brown’s aunt, told MailOnline that she believes Darren Wilson committed murder and that he will suffer retribution in a ‘mighty way’.

She said that Wilson’s actions were ‘evil’ and that he will be punished by a higher power for what he did – even if he is cleared.

Her comments are the most outspoken yet from Brown’s family since Wilson’s account of what happened was published in the New York Times at the weekend.

Speaking to MailOnline Davis said: ‘It’s murder and they will feel and see the wrath of God’s vengeance come upon them in a mighty way, just as he promised all who do evil in his sight.’
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Who the fuck is this "THEY" shit??

Mike Brown’s Family: "It’s Murder, and they will feel the wrath of God’s Vengence”…

(Via Daily Mail) The family of Michael Brown have said that the cop who shot him dead will ‘feel the wrath of God’s vengeance’ after the officer claimed he was acting in self defense.

Sheryl Davis, Brown’s aunt, told MailOnline that she believes Darren Wilson committed murder and that he will suffer retribution in a ‘mighty way’.

She said that Wilson’s actions were ‘evil’ and that he will be punished by a higher power for what he did – even if he is cleared.

Her comments are the most outspoken yet from Brown’s family since Wilson’s account of what happened was published in the New York Times at the weekend.

Speaking to MailOnline Davis said: ‘It’s murder and they will feel and see the wrath of God’s vengeance come upon them in a mighty way, just as he promised all who do evil in his sight.’
Looks to me like Big Mike already felt the wrath of God's vengeance.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
ST. LOUIS • A woman who criticized police on Twitter says an officer called her boss in an attempt to get her fired, so she filed a formal complaint “to return the favor.”

The officer doesn’t deny placing a call to the woman’s boss. His union says he was within his rights. The police department says it is investigating.

Leigh Maibes, a real estate agent who tweets under the alias “Short Stack” and has been active on social media during the Ferguson protests, posted a link Wednesday to a YouTube video of a phone conversation with Officer Keith Novara.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-officer-under-investigation-following-call-to-protester/article_ea435efc-f814-5bd8-8f10-2e0bbc40dc2d.html

You may remember "short stack" from her tweets that Notrega posted in the previous thread.

Is this her??

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Fat Stack?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Apparently she is saying that DW supporters are wanting to 'snatch' someone

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Nice...

Craigslist group paying people to provoke St. Louis police

(KMOV) --Provoking police just to earn cold hard cash: that’s the idea behind a group advertising in St. Louis.  But that cash could come out of the tax payer pocket.
“Instantly pretty aggravated, I was pretty mad right away,” said Jonathon Miller.
Miller was simply searching for a job on Craigslist when he came across the advertisement for a group called “Cop Watch.”
In poorly written text, it asks for a crew to shoot video of undercover investigators pushing police to violate civil rights.
The ad promises pay of $50-60,000 all from the revenue of lawsuits.
“From the ad, do you get the sense they want to bait cops into doing something wrong? To me that’s what it seemed like, intentionally causing conflict.”
News 4 did some digging and found that “Cop Watch” is a national organization claiming to root out misconduct by catching bad cops on camera...
News 4’s Lauren Trager emailed the address on the ad, but no one got back to her.
“I think it’s illegal, a scam and I think its shameful behavior,” said Jeff Roorda with the St. Louis Police Officer’s Association. He taking the video isn’t the problem—it’s provoking police. He says it could be considered entrapment or extortion.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Nother Flag pic.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Breaking the law in front of the Justice Center must make for a very efficient arrest process.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nice...

Craigslist group paying people to provoke St. Louis police

(KMOV) --Provoking police just to earn cold hard cash: that’s the idea behind a group advertising in St. Louis.  But that cash could come out of the tax payer pocket.
“Instantly pretty aggravated, I was pretty mad right away,” said Jonathon Miller.
Miller was simply searching for a job on Craigslist when he came across the advertisement for a group called “Cop Watch.”
In poorly written text, it asks for a crew to shoot video of undercover investigators pushing police to violate civil rights.
The ad promises pay of $50-60,000 all from the revenue of lawsuits.
“From the ad, do you get the sense they want to bait cops into doing something wrong? To me that’s what it seemed like, intentionally causing conflict.”
News 4 did some digging and found that “Cop Watch” is a national organization claiming to root out misconduct by catching bad cops on camera...
News 4’s Lauren Trager emailed the address on the ad, but no one got back to her.
“I think it’s illegal, a scam and I think its shameful behavior,” said Jeff Roorda with the St. Louis Police Officer’s Association. He taking the video isn’t the problem—it’s provoking police. He says it could be considered entrapment or extortion.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#36]

I am amused that the first item is "Brother black on white label" material.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#37]
So when does this party get kicked off?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So when does this party get kicked off?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#39]
In case anyone is interested here are 2 links to all the crap I have screenshot and posted on this...

Album 1
Album 2
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Another live block party with some getting arrested lol     http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fergusonlive
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#41]
State Senator Jamilah Nasheed arrested in Ferguson:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-senator-jamilah-nasheed-arrested-in-front-of-ferguson-police/article_bc0bcccc-11b0-5a51-9e73-7ad028efd35a.html

Just got this from twitter.

ETA: Changed link to a more reliable source.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#42]
lol a senator just got arrested http://www.ustream.tv/z
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they do I'd be going on vacation or hire Grady Powell and some of his friends from St Louis to come hang out.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-senator-jamilah-nasheed-arrested-in-front-of-ferguson-police/article_bc0bcccc-11b0-5a51-9e73-7ad028efd35a.html

View Quote
She is the same one that keeps spouting the lies about the dead guy in the Shaw neighborhood being shot in the back of the head.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:23:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But if I were him, I'd absolutely relocate to another state, and change my name...along with my career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He looks like he could pass for a Michael Brown to me.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

She is the same one that keeps spouting the lies about the dead guy in the Shaw neighborhood being shot in the back of the head.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this the same senator that stabbed someone as a minor and recently threatened to cut another senators throat at a concert.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#47]
My thoughts are, they will have to kick this thing off by the weekend to get the blacks excited about something to vote for, since the DNC hasn't got them any jobs yet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

My thoughts are, they will have to kick this thing off by the weekend to get the blacks excited about something to vote for, since the DNC hasn't got them any jobs yet.
View Quote
Can you imagine if it happened ON election day

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#49]

Just so they don't do it on Friday or Saturday. The riots will be much worse if people don't have to get up for work in the morning.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:20:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is this the same senator that stabbed someone as a minor and recently threatened to cut another senators throat at a concert.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha

"Tony Rice, a protester, said police had come out to ask protesters near the police station to stay out of the street and to tell them that there was a noise ordinance in effect at 11 p.m. He said protesters had stayed out of the street.

<snip>

“She was the only one marching by herself and some dude she marched with,” he said. “All of us protesting have been here all day. Then she shows up maybe 15 minutes ago, starting this crap. She was not over here protesting with us at all.”

Hours after Nasheed's arrest, activist Anthony Shahid was met with boos when he gave a crowd an update on the lawmaker's arrest. Most of the protesters seemed unsupportive of the lawmaker.

Catherine Jackson, 62, of Bridgeton, is among those who have held nightly protests at the police station. She didn't know who Nasheed was when the lawmaker made her sudden appearance Monday night and she later mused that Nasheed "has constituents she needs to impress."
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top