User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sat on the bus a few days a go and there was a woman sitting next to me. I don't know what was fatter, her body or her hair. The smell she gave off was enough to make my head spin.
View Quote

Must've been an American tourist.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I saw this fat guy back into a van once.  He was so fat that he couldn't even turn around to see what was behind him. When he hit the van, he made the excuse that the van was at a funny angle. It would take him about 20 seconds of wiggling to get his fat ass out of the car. Supposedly he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?
View Quote

Tyrone, is that you?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sat on the bus a few days a go and there was a woman sitting next to me. I don't know what was fatter, her body or her hair. The smell she gave off was enough to make my head spin.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all aren't immune. Sweden is ranked 90th in the world with nearly 50% of your population overweight.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Y'all aren't immune. Sweden is ranked 90th in the world with nearly 50% of your population overweight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, it's getting worse here every year.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Years ago I worked with a big guy that was a real winner.
The dude was a huge person. He was 6'6"+ tall and weighed over 450lbs.
He drank soda all day long. In the time I worked around him he gained over 100 more pounds!
He was so heavy he kept breaking the office chairs. He sit on one and lean back breaking the chair. So he would go to another and break it too.
Front Office start bitching about buying so many chairs.
Eventually they bought a special chair for Mr. Fatness. He broke that one too.
Front Office says fuck this. No more chairs. So Mr. Fatness brings in a, I swear to God, a piece of tree trunk! It was about 18" long and about 12" in diameter.
This is his new chair. He just rolls it wherever he wants to sit.
We were required to change out of civvies into fire retardant clothing at the beginning of our shift. After shift we would shower and go back into civvies and go home.
Company supplied towels and uniforms for us. Mr. Fatness required custom made uniforms. Front Office complained about that too.
The laundry pick up guy started to complain about the towels smelling like shit. Somebody was getting poop on the dirty towels.
Come to find out Mr. Fatness couldn't wipe his own bottom with toilet tissue and was using the towels to go back and forth thru his crack!
He was fired.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

What the hell do you do with it afterwards?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.
and copious amounts of Vicks Vapor Rub from the Hospital shop.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

one of the worst Autopsies I ever encountered. it was like butchering a whale.
I grew up butchering steers in a meat shop. this was different.

Fat is a biohazard?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#8]
A couple of years ago my employer hired a consultant to implement a 5S program.  This very large man would probably weigh about 250 if he was skinny.  He is probably close to twice that.  A group of us were in a meeting with him, his chair broke, and he almost ended up on the floor.  We were all sitting there looking at each other trying not to laugh.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#9]
So I work in a place that is 1/2 mile from where I park. I make the walk every day, the fat people (and the old people) take the bus. I take the stairs, they take the elevator.

TLDR: if you are chubby you should walk / take the stairs.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#10]
When my old neighbor died a couple of years back the ems had to call the fire department over to his house to cut his porch off so they could get his body out of the house Then the damn FSA children continued to live there with their damn crotch fruit and drug dealing baby daddies This guys was probably 500 lbs, I dont think i ever saw him but 2 times before that day.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So I work in a place that is 1/2 mile from where I park. I make the walk every day, the fat people (and the old people) take the bus. I take the stairs, they take the elevator.

View Quote

The school where my wife teaches is two levels and has a few elevators for the handicap.  These elevators must be operated by keys; which all faculty and staff posses.  She has multiple fatty coworkers who use the handicap elevators to go up one flight of stairs.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#12]
To whoever wants airlines to charge fatties by weight, that's all well and good, but don't stop there. Charge everybody by weight, body weight + baggage weight. Make it fair and even.

Of course I won't fly then either, fuck those fly Petri dish cattle cars.  I havnt fit in a standard airline seat since middle school, want to know what hell is? 16 hour flight when your riding economy and are  74 inches tall and weigh 250. Fuck airliners. I'll drive.

I've earned my mountain tab, gone whaling, whatever you want to call it. That's what hot ass showers and rough soap is for. Had one so fat and embarrassed about it,She didn't want to take her shirt off. Fine, idgaf, not like I was gonna let her get on top anyway.  of course I was extra sneaky sneaking her out of the barracks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#13]
fatties should not get handicapped parking permits. they should have to park the farthest away
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Two stories, same location:

#1: Grand Forks, ND had the fattest motherfuckers I have ever seen. Many people spotted that were rapidly approaching an equal 1:1 ratio for height and width. I've been all over the country and this town took the cake, ate it, then went back for seconds.

We were staying in the large hotel attached to the hockey arena in town. There's an indoor water park there so we hit that up. There's a cone/funnel tube slide that you can use tandem tubes on and you spiral around it and down the center like a toilet bowl. Two morbidly (over 400lbs each) Natives were at the park and they wanted to hit up the slide.

The lifeguard/attendant at the top of the slide was hesitant to let them go down it, but caved in because I think he realized if he didn't, the structure we were all standing on would.

So Chief Shakes-the-Ground and his sidekick get in the tandem tube and bottom out at the staging/launch area. No-Go. The attendant gives them a tremendous shove, and off they go down the tube.

That Newton guy and his laws about physics are pretty non-negotiable. Mass traveling downward increasing in speed generated incredible force once they entered the toiletbowl section of the slide, and they promptly smashed against the upper ring (something you're really not supposed to do, physically) and then continued to spiral for a full eight rotations before being shat out like two brontasaurus turds into the pool below.

Those of us left standing at the top all took a few long seconds to regain ourselves and process what we had just witnessed.

Story #2:
Grand Forks again. Same building. We were there for my sister's graduation so there were a lot of people staying at this hotel. The hotel also had an all-you-can-eat breakfast bar with some really tasty food.

Enter the largest humans I have ever seen. This family (dad, mom (in their 50s), two adult daughters and son, and their crotch spawn). The adults were all over 6 feet tall, even the women. Then when you consider their heft, each of them were easily over 450lbs. They slowly shuffled their way through the lobby with the same gait as obese penguins, legs the size of mature oak tree trunks.

They each got several plates full of food at once. Seating was an ordeal for them as they fought each other over who would get th ebench seat since I guess there were concerns of the structural integrity of the standard chars most people were sitting on.

This faily of Hutts start mowing down the food, plate after plate - you could HEAR them eating over the loud din of other diners chatting, food being cooked, etc. Once most of the lardbeasts had gorged themselves to some form of satisfaction, they start taunting one another about how much they had eaten. Not that someone was a gluttinous slob for eating so much, but because one of the manatees didn't eat more than four plates.

I have a picture of this family somewhere.

Grand Forks, ND. Fattest fuckin places in the US.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or a Belgian Health minister
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Should that man be able to fly on a plane?

Why, yes, of course:

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He drank soda all day long. In the time I worked around him he gained over 100 more pounds!
He was so heavy he kept breaking the office chairs. He sit on one and lean back breaking the chair. So he would go to another and break it too.
Front Office says fuck this. No more chairs. So Mr. Fatness brings in a, I swear to God, a piece of tree trunk! It was about 18" long and about 12" in diameter.
We were required to change out of civvies into fire retardant clothing at the beginning of our shift. After shift we would shower and go back into civvies and go home.
Company supplied towels and uniforms for us. Mr. Fatness required custom made uniforms. Front Office complained about that too.
The laundry pick up guy started to complain about the towels smelling like shit. Somebody was getting poop on the dirty towels.
Come to find out Mr. Fatness couldn't wipe his own bottom with toilet tissue and was using the towels to go back and forth thru his crack!
He was fired.
View Quote

I love a story with a happy ending!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#18]
There are people in my office, men, who are so fat they don't fit the urinal stall so they have to piss in the shit stall.

I have a great deal of pity for these people.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He was fired.
View Quote

Disgusting
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I got out into in a river below some waterfalls and screwed up and hit my head on a rock about 100 feet from the bank. This 350 pound guy jumped in and pulled me to the bank and saved my life. I would be dead fosho if it werent for some fat red headed kid.

One time I was lonely at a party and this big titted fatty made me see the thousand faces of god in a closet.
View Quote

That is a sig line right there!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I was the Paramedic that got the 911 call for Walter Hudson, with 1 hour left in my tour You knew it was going to be one of those calls when the dispatcher lets you know she's already requested an additional BLS unit, FDNY and NYPD ESU for a lift assist...

It took 17 hours to take apart his home so we can get him out, and another three hours to take the front doors off of Woodhull hosital so we can get him in.....We actually had to use a Consolidated Edison (NYC Gas company) box truck to transport him as he wouldn't fit in an ambualnce........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Hudson_(1944%E2%80%931991)

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The engine co. at my house had a first aid call nearby. They immediately called for a truck co., so off we go. The pt was oh, 6-5 and 4-500 lbs. A stock pot on the stove with a good ten inches of room temperature bacon fat. Aha, says I. We throw an overhaul tarp over a chair, then stand him up. He starts crying out in pain because his groin just dropped about 5 inches. We waddle him over to the tarp, set him down in it , wrap him up like a giant burrito, pull him to the stairs (don't they all live on the 2nd floor?) and bump-bump-bump-bumped him down the stairs to the door. More heaving and we get him into the ambo- minus the stretcher,of course. He died a few weeks later. Congrats guys, once again this thread has chased me down to the weight room for a workout.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Four floors or less, I take the stairs.  Only takes a minute.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At work I constantly see people taking the elevator 1 floor. Down.

There's also one of those handicapped 'push to open' buttons. I have NEVER seen anyone not use it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Apparently, when really really fat people want to have sex, they have to use boards to hold fat out of the way to gain access to the....pelvic region.

This normally requires at least 2 additional people, typically family members, and a 2x4 or 2x6 to hold back the gut.  

That's right, fatties can only have sex with the help of family members in the room holding fat out of the way with construction materials.  

And they get knocked up, and everyone celebrates because more government money.

True story.

View Quote

Sounds like this is what my wife's disgusting fat cousin did. The bitch has got to weigh 400 lbs. and she some how got knocked up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Don't let this thread die!

soo messed up: i felt bad. poor kid. deleted

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:...
The thread on the 800 pound person crematorium incident ...
View Quote

I'm going to need more information.

That was awesome.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm 6'1" and 296 lbs
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt ... What day is it?

http://i61.tinypic.com/264jghd.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a good thread

I want to get elected into office and make a fat people tax

because fatties use more resources.

OR

I want to open a grocery chain that discounts based on how fit you are.

I want to penalize fatties.

I know you can hear me Matt.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

View Quote

Here, give me your hat.  I need to throw up.

It's stories like this, which REALLY help me keep my life in perspective.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

They sell it to Mrs. Lovett's Pie Shop.  It makes flaky crusts.  Seriously flaky crusts.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I had a rather large buddy when I was young.

He was well over 375lbs. and 5' 9ish tall.

We ate breakfast at Frank's Grill once and when it was over........

I had to physically lift and push him up into the truck because he couldn't climb in himself.

I felt soo ashamed
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#34]

I thought initially that that was a boob sticking out of his shirt.  YEeeeecH!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Tyrone, you silly fat bastard...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw this fat guy back into a van once.  He was so fat that he couldn't even turn around to see what was behind him. When he hit the van, he made the excuse that the van was at a funny angle. It would take him about 20 seconds of wiggling to get his fat ass out of the car. Supposedly he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?

Tyrone, you silly fat bastard...

Did one of his friends have an anti-aircraft gun?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

At work, we have Computers On Wheels, or COWs..  They're laptops in a rolling chassis that we drag around to patient rooms.

Some random fatty thought a nurse was calling her a cow so now we are forbidden to call our COWs a COW.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

At work, we have Computers On Wheels, or COWs..  They're laptops in a rolling chassis that we drag around to patient rooms.

Some random fatty thought a nurse was calling her a cow so now we are forbidden to call our COWs a COW.

Same thing happened when we went live with our electronic medical record.

I've been in healthcare long enough to have great stories. I once intubated a guy who had to be transferred to another facility in a C-130. He was too large to fit through the fuselage opening on any .civ helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft within a multi-state area.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#37]

I've been in healthcare long enough to have great stories.
View Quote

Ditto.
The hospital of my residency had a "world renowned" bariatric surgeon. The average patient was about 750#. Seriously. Wouldn't even try to extubate them. Straight to STICU, then weaned the next day.Mortality was high, too.

On a non-shoptalk note, I was at a buffet (Nauvoo Hotel, Illinois) and the dude was pulling his oxygen tank on wheels with one hand, loading up the plate with the other, all the while SNORING because he was so fat his airway obstructed with each breath, while wide awake and vertical.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh oh.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I got nothing like most of the stories posted here but I did see a woman with waist titties today trying to get into a car. Pretty funny/sad.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Matthardcore, where did you go?
View Quote

Uh oh.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Matthardcore, where did you go?
View Quote

He was familiar and it took that long?

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top