Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2014 1:36:01 PM EDT
A nurse in Spain who treated that priest who died after he contracted ebola in Liberia (I think it was Liberia) and was medevac'd.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder how far this will spread?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

As far as jet airliners can travel.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
i,for one believe this is totally engineered as part of a big picture plan by some unknown entity!...tin foil...i know,but.........
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i,for one believe this is totally engineered as part of a big picture plan by some unknown entity!...tin foil...i know,but.........
View Quote

Why do you think this?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why do you think this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you think this?

Because he has no sense of proper sentence structure?

I kid, but come on man, you had to use the shift key for your exclamation point so it's not broken, capitalize that I!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you think this?

Needs more tin foil...
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#12]
well,if you look at the sequence of resent events taking place,it seems like the world is having its strings pulled like a marionette.i have no idea why,other than i personally believe biblical prophesy and were entering the end times.i also think the ebola situation could be used as a distraction for something bigger about to happen ,sort of means to a end.again,just personal beliefs,however the evidence is right in plain view.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
i only have 3.3 fingers,so typing is....challenging..lol
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i only have 3.3 fingers,so typing is....challenging..lol
View Quote

Missing your thumb? Sorry to hear man, just fucking with ya.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
well,if you look at the sequence of resent events taking place,it seems like the world is having its strings pulled like a marionette.i have no idea why,other than i personally believe biblical prophesy and were entering the end times.i also think the ebola situation could be used as a distraction for something bigger about to happen ,sort of means to a end.again,just personal beliefs,however the evidence is right in plain view.
View Quote

That's an interesting point of view. You're not the first person I've heard from thinking it's the end of times. I don't personally believe it is. We live in a world where news is 24/7 and most of the time only bad things are being reported.

Ebola is a product of nature. There are over 7 billion people on the earth so things are bound to happen to decimate numbers.I don't think someone is "controlling" the events happening.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

75% chance of a first case in France by 24th october

50% chance of a first case in the UK by 24th october

Restrictions on flights will reduce that risk by 25% and 15% respectively.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

75% chance of a first case in France by 24th october

50% chance of a first case in the UK by 24th october

Restrictions on flights will reduce that risk by 25% and 15% respectively.

Our government has informed us that flight restrictions are both racist and somehow make the risk go up, probably due to racism.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#17]
No exchanging of bodily fluids!
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Obviously the fall of Rome and the bubonic plague were done on porpoise by the illuminaty and our ruling class that has been in power for centuries.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#19]

He was already infected by then.

Maybe we should'nt live?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#20]
28 Weeks Later
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm pretty sure we have more threads about Ebola than there are actual cases of Ebola.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Looks like the spanish nurse got a fever  and was out in the wild for 5 days before going to the hospital to get tested.

reddit link
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, haven't you been listening to GD, she is probably already infected and I will need to quarantine her when she gets home, do you think the dog crate is big enough? and how many MOPP suits should I order from Amazon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great, my wife is on a business trip to Spain.

She will be fine.

No, haven't you been listening to GD, she is probably already infected and I will need to quarantine her when she gets home, do you think the dog crate is big enough? and how many MOPP suits should I order from Amazon?

I think you're supposed to spray her with quarter-strength bleach every 4 hours?  I'm not a doctor though*

* OK, I'm a doctor but I'll deny I ever gave you that advice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top