BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:33:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:51:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Business associate of mine recently killed himself. Can't say I was really happy about it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:56:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

^
This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are evil people who walk, live, and work among us. Those with no morals or ethics. They literally make the world a worse place to live in.  I am not sad when they die....however that happens.

^
This

Again, because it's the way it is.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone mentioned anything about how gigantic the he/she's chin is....it's like something out of a cartoon or something.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#5]
not really happy, never had anyone kill themselves but i knew a guy who was a total asshole. he smoked like 4 packs a day and died of cancer quickly. when we heard the news in our office, a couple of guys (imo pretended) acted kind of sad. i told them i wasnt sad, he was a complete asshole. i think its hypocritical to act sad when someone you hate dies...
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
i'd be a hypocrite if i ever found myself happy at someone else's suicide, for reasons i'd rather not elaborate on.

i'll be damned if i ever rejoice at someone offing themselves. most people anyway.

person i disagree with politically and dislike for other petty reasons? no.

child molester kills himself? don't really give a shit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]
“I usually read the obituaries first as there is always the happy chance that one of them will make my day.”
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You're certainly entitled to feel however you feel.

Personally, even the worst person in my life in recent times I still care about on some level.  I wouldn't want her to off herself.  I'd rather that she go one to live a normal healthy life.

Love your friends and enemies.  Unless of course.. they are actively trying to hurt you or your family/friends.

View Quote

I would argue a liberal in in fact quite literally trying to hurt me and my family.

Still, I do find her suicide sad. I'm somewhat a cold insensitive person at times, but I do have a heart. I think its a tragedy, mostly more due to a wasted empty life. She chose poorly throughout life, and didn't find whats important and that's tragic.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
What the hell kind of thread did I just stumble into?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Could that have been TacticalMolonLabe?

This shit is just getting to be too weird.

Or maybe I drank too much with my ADD meds.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yup.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP has committed suicide by retread.
Yup.    

Well, its not NorCal, but I'll take it
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

VERY seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:35:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

VERY seriously doubt it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

VERY seriously doubt it.

Why not? The clues kind of line up.... Wouldn't be that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What the hell kind of thread did I just stumble into?
View Quote

You just like me opened up a thread of pathetic degeneracy with an advanced hatred of some mixed up sole.

Some times some people here are just over the damn top.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember this guy I knew a year ago or so. We'd meet once a week or so for a board game night with a few other nerds people. Anyway, he sort of just had issues with other people who came, got into bitching contests, sort of ruined games and soured the mood until he would up and quit in a fit and leave. Not every time, but often yes. He had an odd mixture of ASD-like unawareness of how he came off, pettiness, immaturity, and ease of angerment that made him a bit of a chore to be around.

Anyway, not saying I would be happy if he died, just that OP reminds me of him. I wish neither ill will, but maybe both need to realize that nobody else cares or agrees with them on much and they have serious issues they need to work through by first acknowledging and understanding these issues and then consciously practicing to control them and change their outlook.

Good luck with that. It's never easy, OP.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes. Fuck em
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Two bullies from my youth, one shotgunned his head off, one got stabbed to death bullying a kid at a party. Back then I wished they would die and they did....I felt nothing upon hearing of their deaths. Usually I feel a little something when someone I know dies but those times...no.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:29:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I remember this guy I knew a year ago or so. We'd meet once a week or so for a board game night with a few other nerds people. Anyway, he sort of just had issues with other people who came, got into bitching contests, sort of ruined games and soured the mood until he would up and quit in a fit and leave. Not every time, but often yes. He had an odd mixture of ASD-like unawareness of how he came off, pettiness, immaturity, and ease of angerment that made him a bit of a chore to be around.

Anyway, not saying I would be happy if he died, just that OP reminds me of him. I wish neither ill will, but maybe both need to realize that nobody else cares or agrees with them on much and they have serious issues they need to work through by first acknowledging and understanding these issues and then consciously practicing to control them and change their outlook.

Good luck with that. It's never easy, OP.
View Quote

Why do you invite him?

This seems relevant to your interests
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I know that it is not PC to say it but I have never been PC! Looks like he just did not get what he wanted out of life. I am shocked at how people will waste their whole life trying to fulfill their own selfish desire and once they fulfilled those desire, do not understand why they  still feel (sometimes more) empty.  
To the OP's question, I would not want to celebrate another persons calamity but I can be thankful that they are not persecuting me any longer.  I have had some gang members that harassed my family terribly (death threats, shooting at my house). It is a terrible thing for a pastor to say but I was very relieved when I heard of their deaths!

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:23:30 AM EDT
[#22]
What kind of whack job would harass a pastor?  Sorry to hear you were targeted and I am glad that some of them are no longer doing so.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I had some animal rights freak stalking me on the net, posting my info, crazy insane threats and wishes of cancer on my family, all kinds of fucked up shit, actually had a police report on him, etc.  

You often run into whacko fucks like him, running off at the mouth and saying stupid shit, but he was different...you could just tell that he was sick and dangerous, in the way that only truly mental psychos are.

Found out that he offed himself, and the first emotion that I felt was relief.  Not really happy that he was dead, just happy that I didn't have to worry about that fuck bag anymore.

My wife saw my face when I read the news online, said I looked like I saw a ghost, and it felt that way, too.  Still pretty surreal, I guess.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I found out today that a particular thorn in my side offed herself with a shotgun earlier today/last night (not sure exactly when it happened, last 24 hours).  

She was a mean spirited, nasty, liberal person.  I don't feel the slightest bit sad.

She even posted her suicide note on facebook and tweeted about it.  https://www.facebook.com/kvonroeder/posts/656485347806155

https://twitter.com/ItsDamiya/status/517418479968735232
View Quote

You're a dick. Did you read where she apologized to everyone she was ever mean to?

On a side note, confusion about what sex you want to be or whatever has to be one fucked up experience.

Welcome to my ever growing collection of retard assholes on my ignore list douchebag.

Jim
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not yet

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:02:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Some of the worst pieces of shit I know are loved by their kids, and I can't imagine how much suffering they would go through if the evil fucks died.

God have mercy on us all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#27]
You know what? I might loathe some people out there, and I might wish they would go away and never be heard from...

But I'm not a bad person. I would never want someone to, nor would I be happy should they off themselves. I don't want bad things to happen to people I don't like, no matter how much I disagree with them... because I'm not a bad person.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#28]
No.

I've been here a long time, and I can appreciate the nonsense of GD.  This is pretty fucking low.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Hating someone is like drinking poison and then waiting for the other person to die...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hating someone is like drinking poison and then waiting for the other person to die...
View Quote

Yup, isn't that the truth.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#31]
I think many of us need to understand that there is a difference between wanting someone dead because we don't like them, and wanting them dead / relieved when they will be gone because they are a danger to us / have hurt us in some serious way.

There is a big difference, guys.

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top