Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There is one person on this planet I can think of that would bring a sadistic smile to face if he shot himself. One of my teachers in HS that destroyed my spirit and made my life living hell through mental and emotional bullying. Bullying in front of a class of my gifted peers. He is the reason I gave up on math in HS and did not study engineering like my family's last 4 generation of oldest boys have done. If he was dying of cancer, I'd send him a note every day about Karma .

Someone on the internet? Who gives a fuck...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OP gonna get raped by arfcom's self-righteous, but I stand with him.

Fuck her (or him).  The only good anti-gun liberal is a dead anti-gun liberal.
View Quote

I have to agree. I don't wish harm on anyone but these hard core left wingers/anti gun/ anti hunting/ are some of the most vile humans living today.

Im not saying that all poeple who vote Democrat or some that concider themselves liberal to all be bad (some are just good people that I don't agree with politically) BUT maybe some on our side of the fence don't realize just how evil these hardcore left wingers are.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lol no shit. This is over internet message board messages? Pathetic, OP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was just generally a cunty person.  She'd also beg people to give her ops (usually got denied) and then kickban me from the channel simply because she didn't like the fact that I wasn't a self righteous piece of shit liberal, like her.  Or him, it, whatever.  I didn't even know she it was a tranny until I found out 'it' offed itself.  She sure seemed like a woman though.

Over an IRC channel dispute?

Wow, okay.  I thought you were talking about something important.

Lol no shit. This is over internet message board messages? Pathetic, OP.

No, this is over being a shitty person.  And IRC isn't a message board, its more like a chat room, but it makes no difference.  You'd understand if you had known her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Screw it

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Your 7th post is this?
View Quote

You're special.

This. I don't get pleasure from seeing someone off themselves even if it's someone I had a disliking for.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa man. Have some heart. I get anger, even hating someone, but to be happy someone commited suicide? Don't judge a person until you were in their shoes. Maybe she's been through an extraordinary amount of crap to be that depressed. Thoughts to those affected, and just because she wasn't a great person doesn't mean she deserved to kill herself.

I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.

tell the truth, did you hook up with "her" and then learn to resent it?      

what was your relationship?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like you guys are closer to each other than not; being how you hate for immature reasons, judge, rejoice in death, have no empathy or heart. If you hate "it" solely for "it" hating you, and whatever hot internet topics you two trolled each other on, this is a perfect GD topic for your 8th post.

So, if you kill yourself OP, reflect on this post, because you, wait for it...

one of those people who created problems so she'd have an excuse to treat other people like shit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like you guys are closer to each other than not; being how you hate for immature reasons, judge, rejoice in death, have no empathy or heart. If you hate "it" solely for "it" hating you, and whatever hot internet topics you two trolled each other on, this is a perfect GD topic for your 8th post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

one of those people who created problems so she'd have an excuse to treat other people like shit.

I don't "hate" it.. oh, nevermind I guess I do.  You're right!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I disagree.  Misery is having everything in your life go wrong despite your best efforts.  Someone suffering because of problems they created for themselves is not misery.  Its causality.  They might be miserable, but you know what, what matters is how a person deals with their misery.  Some people take it out on other people and act like assholes and some don't.  The one's that don't get talked about respectfully after they're dead.  The ones that do can eat a bag of dicks in hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Translation: "All that matters is me"

No. Even if it's someone I didn't like, my immediate reaction is "wow, what a miserable existence that person must have had". Maybe she was mean to you because she was in pain every fucking day and couldn't cope. I wouldn't wish that kind of life on anyone (with only a few exceptions)

I'm willing to bet all of the pain she had in her life she caused herself.

Perhaps, but misery is misery, and I have a hard time being happy when someone was SO miserable that they ended their life. Again, a few notable exceptions of course.

I disagree.  Misery is having everything in your life go wrong despite your best efforts.  Someone suffering because of problems they created for themselves is not misery.  Its causality.  They might be miserable, but you know what, what matters is how a person deals with their misery.  Some people take it out on other people and act like assholes and some don't.  The one's that don't get talked about respectfully after they're dead.  The ones that do can eat a bag of dicks in hell.

Self caused misery isn't any less painful than misery caused by others. In fact, it could be even worse as it creates self loathing due to the fact that you KNOW you did it all to yourself.

I don't get why you think you get to judge what he/she was going through.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Never rejoiced over someone's suicide, but I did plenty of laughin' and  toe-tappin' when I found out that a guy I worked with on the railroad was found beaten to death. Too bad he was cremated and had his ashes scattered. I would have loved to have pissed on his grave. He was a first class scumbag, and I hope he burns in hell.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Won't say I'm happy about such an event. Relieved maybe.
One person I had the miserable experience to know was a mean, hateful, embittered, bigoted, violent drunk.
When he offed himself the world became a better place.
NO ONE went to his funeral.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So is the consensus that OP is TacticalMolonLabe's new troll account?
View Quote

It's my bet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Also, if you derive joy over the death of someone based on the fact that they were mean to you in an IRC chatroom? You are probably mentally ill. If it was "the guy who raped my daughter killed himself in prison" or something, I can see that. Still be retarded to start a thread on it, but it'd be understandable. But this? I honestly hope this is just a troll thread.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I can offer numerous examples of how shitty she was.  I have hundreds of megabytes of log files.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, I'm vacuumflux, ad_astra, unicorn_actual (not to be confused with unicorn_kommando), cyonal, and a variety of other people.  Its been so long I've lost count of all the accounts I've had.

But this is not a troll thread, and I really did know this person and she really did kill herself and fuck her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my bet.

No, I'm vacuumflux, ad_astra, unicorn_actual (not to be confused with unicorn_kommando), cyonal, and a variety of other people.  Its been so long I've lost count of all the accounts I've had.

But this is not a troll thread, and I really did know this person and she really did kill herself and fuck her.

Um.

lol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my bet.

When are we going to hear about your real world suicide?  You seem to be edging that way.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Um.

lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my bet.

Um.

lol.

I didn't write that.  You're trying to frame me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#19]
The old saying about standing along the river bank long enough...the bodies of your enemies will come floating by..Shinto or Buddhist deal..

Anyhow...yeh...I've smiled when my enemies killed themselves(not by direct suicide..however killing yourself by accident and stupidity is still killing yourself)

Sounds crass..but God works in mysterious ways...I'm not so PC as to get all broken hearted over the death of an enemy by his own hand.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't wish misery or death upon anyone, but the sad fact of the matter is, there are plenty of people that the world would be better off without.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my bet.

Um.

lol.

Well I reported you so we'll how that holds.

Ever get that AR sorted out?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can offer numerous examples of how shitty she was.  I have hundreds of megabytes of log files.
View Quote

The picture becomes clearer.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#25]
The only thing I don't doubt in this thread is the suicide and the OP being a retread

I'd bet that the OP stumbled on the link, thought he would score big points on a bunch of GD hot topics, california waiting period, tranny, liberal, etc and the new account would be accepted with open arms as a hero.

fuck this guy
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Incestuous pedo brother in law hung himself. I would have danced and spit on his grave if I knew where he was buried. Probably one of my top favorite days when I found out he killed himself.  The world was down one evil person.
View Quote

That's a hell of a lot differant than celebrating the death of someone you only knew through online spats on message boards.

Op sounds like he's as hateful and nasty as the it that offed it'self.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can offer numerous examples of how shitty she was. I have hundreds of megabytes of log files.
View Quote

Issues. You haz them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The only thing I don't doubt in this thread is the suicide and the OP being a retread

I'd bet that the OP stumbled on the link, thought he would score big points on a bunch of GD hot topics, california waiting period, tranny, liberal, etc and the new account would be accepted with open arms as a hero.

fuck this guy
View Quote

No, I really did know her and she was a giant cunt.  

Sep 27 19:14:55 <Damiya>in addition to being racist and sexist and homophobic [me] is also a moron

The only part of that that is true is that I am a moron.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#29]
There are people in this world who've done me wrong who I wish well.

There are also people in this world I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

I'm a very forgiving person, I accept people flaws and all, up to a point.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I cant decide whos more fucked up, you or the tranny.
View Quote

I do. OP.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have hate in my heart, I'll just leave it at that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Aug 01 21:50:03 <Damiya>fuck this hetero earth
Aug 01 22:41:39 <Damiya>sounds like it
Aug 01 22:41:42 <Damiya>rip
Aug 01 22:44:49 <Damiya>The walls have been drenched in blood and they are pocked with scores of bullet holes that look as if they were fired from an automatic weapon at waist level. Some of the bullet holes are in line, as if the gun were sweeping across its targets. There is also soot staining the tiles, suggesting the bodies were burned or there had been a small blast. Several tiles have fallen away from the wall. The house is filled with casings from the bullets used in
Aug 01 22:44:50 <Damiya> assault rifles. They are marked on the bottom as “IMI” (Israel Military Industries).
Aug 01 22:44:50 <buttebot>The butts have been drenched in butt and they are pocked with scores of bullet holes that look as if they were fired from an autobuttic weapon at butt level. Some of the bullet holes are in line, as if the gun were sweeping across its tarbutts. There is also soot staining the tiles, suggesting the bodies were burned or there had been a small blast. Several tiles have fallen away from the wall. The house is filled with casings from the bu
Aug 01 22:44:56 <Damiya>welp.
Aug 01 22:45:13 <Damiya>guess that's more effective than indiscriminate bombings
Aug 01 22:45:48 <evildbum>what caused the recent fighting flare up in isreal/gaza?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sep 27 19:14:55 <Damiya>in addition to being racist and sexist and homophobic [me] is also a moron

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck this guy

I seriously can't believe you burned this account so fast.

Just curious what was the first ban for?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Is this gonna dovetail into the TML freak out thread.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Aug 01 22:45:13 <Damiya>guess that's more effective than indiscriminate bombings
Aug 01 22:45:48 <evildbum>what caused the recent fighting flare up in isreal/gaza?
Aug 01 22:46:02 <evildbum>is it just periodic?
Aug 01 22:46:09 <Damiya>so three teens were supposedly kidnapped and israel claimed it was done by hamas
Aug 01 22:46:27 <Damiya>and then the leadership whipped the people into a frenzy and the ultra right wingers got on the war drums
Aug 01 22:46:32 <Damiya>and it's just spiralled out ofc control
Aug 01 22:46:47 <evildbum>ug.
Aug 01 22:46:54 <Damiya>err, the three teens were kidnapped and murdered
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Aug 01 22:47:02 <Damiya>but supposedly by hamas. turns out it was just rogue, unaffiliated dudes
Aug 01 22:47:05 <factormystic>teenz
Aug 01 22:47:11 <factormystic>#justteenthingz
Aug 01 22:47:17 <Damiya>but israel started shelling gaza
Aug 01 22:47:32 <Damiya>and that led to hamas firing rockets, which led to the right wingers going apeshit, and up and up we go
Aug 01 22:47:50 <evildbum>the killing is so wildly one-sided, idk how the whole world hasn't stepped in yet
Aug 01 22:47:58 <Damiya>US prevents them
Aug 01 22:48:21 <Damiya>public opinion is way against israel but the US unconditionally supports them
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Aug 01 22:48:33 <evildbum>aparently the isreal aide bill didn't pass yseterday
Aug 01 22:48:37 <Damiya>to the point where funding and a resolution favoring and supporting their actions passed the senate unanimously.
Aug 01 22:48:38 <Damiya>so, sort of
Aug 01 22:48:57 <Damiya>there was a unanimous resolution in support of their actions
Aug 01 22:49:08 <Damiya>but the funding is being fucked up by republicans worried about debt
Aug 01 22:49:15 <evildbum>yeah that
Aug 01 22:49:30 <Damiya>israel doesn't really need the extra $200m tho
Aug 01 22:49:42 <Damiya>like they still get billions a year and have a fuckload of munitions
Aug 01 22:49:57 <evildbum>something like 8m a day
Aug 01 22:50:01 <Damiya>mhm
Aug 01 22:50:08 <Damiya>plus foreign, non-military aid
Aug 01 22:50:44 <Damiya>anyways the really scary thing is that like 95% of israelis support shit
Aug 01 22:50:48 <Damiya>so, yea. depressing :(
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Aug 01 22:51:50 <evildbum>the worst part, imo, is that its impossible to have a productive discussion about polllitically
Aug 01 22:52:31 <Damiya>yea it's really easy to get accused of antisemitism for being anti-israel
Aug 01 22:52:31 <buttebot>yea it's really easy to get accused of antisemitism for being anti-buttrael
Aug 01 22:54:19 <@elgruntox>idk if im anti-israel just anti-killing-children
Aug 01 22:54:53 <@dsrx>well i've got news for you pal
Aug 01 22:55:07 <Damiya>sounds like something an antisemite would say elgruntox
Aug 01 22:55:23 <@elgruntox>haha who am i kidding
Aug 01 22:55:25 <@elgruntox>fuck jews amirite
Aug 01 22:55:30 <Hamled>factormystic, wow that VS post was pretty awesome
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Aug 01 22:55:44 <factormystic>ya I'm p jazzed
Aug 01 22:56:10 <Damiya>idk i ain't got no problem with israeli citizens aside from the wildly popular support of butchery and disproportionality.
Aug 01 22:56:13 <Damiya>but w/e
Aug 01 22:56:33 <@dsrx>nah settlers are pretty awful
Aug 01 22:56:53 <Hamled>I mean, I don't particularly care about the feature because I don't code .NET stuff, I just love the quality of that guy's communication about it
Aug 01 22:57:05 <Damiya>yea i guess i got a problem with the settlers too
Aug 01 22:57:07 <@elgruntox>ms has gotten way more open about thei shit lately
Aug 01 22:57:09 <factormystic>Hamled: when you can whip up some linq stuff in the immediate window its gonna get crunk
Aug 01 22:57:14 <Damiya>basically it's all the asshole rightwingers :(
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck this guy

I fell victim to Dave_A's trap and ever since then I figured, if I'm a (forum) criminal, I might as well act like a criminal.  Me and Norcal have a thing going on but today I figure I'll just give him a rest and not make him work for it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Free case of air dusters with each new account.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#43]
One of my former friends fucked my girlfriend and proceeded to taunt and harass me about it for over a year via texts, phone calls and Facebook messages.  He proceeded to shoot himself in the basement of another friend's house, forcing my other friend to find him.  I wasn't sad in the least, almost a little happy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#44]
So Nether, did s(he) dump you or something and leave you feeling inadequate and bitter?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Wooooooooow, what more can be said. You know what I do to people I hate? Delete their texts, emails, and wipe them from my life. Showing you hate shows you care. Still sitting on gigs of chatroom texts logged? You need to get a life.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Saw you were banned on discussionist for posting this same thing.  Did you try DU as well?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#47]
What's wrong with you?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So Nether, did s(he) dump you or something and leave you feeling inadequate and bitter?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, let it go.

She's gone. She can no longer say bad things about you on the internet, or in RealLife.
Why do you let her actions have this much power over you?

Remember the pain she caused you, and vow to never be "that person" in some-else's life. Then grow past it.

Edit: So, you *are* a retread. NVM.

*click*

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I simply can not find anything joyful in someone's suicide, except that s/he/it didn't physically harm anyone else on the way out.

OP, keep the IRC logs to yourself. No need to spread the noxious misery.

«tc2k11»
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top