Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2014 10:02:29 AM EDT
There is a lot of entertainment in this thread about the Stupidest things you got suspended/in trouble for in school.

So I thought I'd start a companion piece.

What crazy or stupid thing did you do in school... where you got away clean?

No stretching the truth. Stupid is plenty stupid enough.

I'll start.

My best friend and I put an M-80 on the hydraulic hinge on the bathroom door by the gymnasium. It blew the hinge off the door and the hydraulic fluid burned, creating a thick cloud of choking white smoke bigger than a city bus.

We stood outside and acted like "Oh my, did something just happen?"

Your turn.

EDIT: Sorry. Fixed link.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Your link sucks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything stupid....Never been arrested to this day! Im sure I deserved it plenty too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Used to remove wall switches and outlets and just leave them on the floor.

They went thru and changed the screws after awhile,but my dad was an electrician,so I had access to all the same tools.

They always shut the power off to hook them back up.

This was over 30 years ago now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Had sex with my then girlfriend pretty much everywhere. I was a Senior and she was a Sophomore.

Including a backstage balcony while a play was in progress, the orchstra room, middle of the gym floor, and in the Teachers lounge...

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Once tugged on a plate glass door ( The kind with the chicken wire in it).  It shattered.  

walked away like nothing ever happened.

jb

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I fucked a girl in the photography dark room during class. We just wedged the rotating light door shut
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#7]
almost got caught with a 13" throwing knife in a sheath in my boot freshman year of high school.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#8]
In tech school when we got in trouble we were sent to "The Loft".

The loft on a good day would be 90*.

Someone removed the light bulb from the ceiling fixture and stuffed the tinfoil from their lunch into the socket.

The flash when the switch was hit was incredible and we all had to evacuate the building, which got us out of the loft. The tinfoil basically vaporized so there was no sign of foul play.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing that I'll admit to , but I may have known people that could, say.....lay packing tape in such a way that when attached to a dollar bill and fed into a vending machine, allowed for that dollar to be retrieved along with the soda and the excess change.......
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Convinced my physics teacher that we were in an all out war with Libya to avoid listening to a lecture that day. Thought he'd just spend the hour about talking about how stupid gaddafi was and that'd be it. But he spent the hour running around getting the librarian to turn on the TV and the office to turn on the radio to listen for further updates and letting other teachers know. It started gaining momentum like War of the Worlds. I walked out of physics to have sophomores coming up to me, 'Did you hear we're at war with Libya?' "Yeah, I heard."

Same physics teacher was the yearbook sponsor. Close to deadline time, he'd give an assignment at the beginning of a class and then leave for the rest of the hour. One day the whole class just left and went to another classroom. He didn't come back that hour and never found out.

Chemistry teacher thought that putting notes on an overhead and reading them to the class was teaching. I'd copy the notes down faster than she'd read them and then sit there and read a novel. One day another student asked if I understood what she was reading and asked if I'd explain it to him. I did. She yelled at me for talking in class and made the mistake of asking, "What do you think your doing?" My response of, "Your job" went over about as well as you'd think.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I gave another kid some small explosives and told him to take them home.  The dumbass set them off in the hallway when class was in session and nobody was in the hallway.  Hall filled with smoke and cops came.  Was a week before HS graduation.  I was shitting my pants all week long.  Nobody squeeled and they never found out who did it or whatever.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Rubber Cement, Steel door frame to darkroom.  Knock on door, then FIRE!!!!!

We also shot clays on the football field - wasn't an issue at the time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I fucked a girl in the photography dark room during class. We just wedged the rotating light door shut
View Quote

Short chick, dark hair?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Short chick, dark hair?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Short chick, dark hair?

Of hispanic decent, I believe it was a dyed shade of red
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#16]
After they banned us from playing hackey sack inside, we had several rounds of hackey fruit and left the mess in the hallway.

After several rounds of gotcha, filled a guy's empty backpack with ketchup

My freshman algebra 1 teacher also taught all the geometry classes to the sophomores.   For one test he had on areas and volumes, he didn't want to mess with cheat sheets, so he wrote all the formulas on the board for test day.  So after class when he had lunch duty, I lingered behind, and altered all the formulas as subtly as I could.   Changed squared to cubes, and vice versa.  Halves to thirds and vice versa. In the final geometry period, the whole class didn't notice and the whole class flunked.   I eventually got ratted out and they got a retake.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Short chick, dark hair?

IN!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
IN!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Short chick, dark hair?

IN!

Oh I was
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I did this also, except it wasn't photography it was graphic arts.  She was the teacher's aide, and it all came to an end one day when we forgot to lock the door.  She was blowing me and I heard the blackout curtain rustle.  Apparently she didn't hear it, because she kept on sucking.  I kept my eyes closed, refusing to look at whoever it was.  I do believe that it was either the teacher (who was a firmly heterosexual male who would probably have had my back) or some one for whom an in-class blowjob wasn't really a huge deal.  The teacher apparently pulled her aside after, because she wouldn't go into the dark room at the same time as me ever again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#20]
The craziest thing I did was smoke cigarettes in the open my senior year once I turned 18.

My highschool was very small and on college campus, pretty much no fucks were given. I know some of my teachers saw me smoking, but they didn't harass me any.

I'm such a fucking rebel, I swear.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#21]
In high school my friend and I would hide behind the open entrance door to the boy's bathroom and when we saw someone's shadow entering the bathroom we would spray OC tear gas (legal over the counter in pepperspray type cans back then) in the path of whoever was walking in.  It was fucking hilarious.............until one of the vice principles walked in.  Luckily he couldn't see who did it and we GTFO of there.

In college I had a fuck buddy and she was down for about anything.  I fucked her in the library, on the top floor of a parking garage overlooking campus, in a stairwell, and once about 2 in the morning right out in the street that ran through campus.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The craziest thing I did was smoke cigarettes in the open my senior year once I turned 18.

My highschool was very small and on college campus, pretty much no fucks were given. I know some of my teachers saw me smoking, but they didn't harass me any.

I'm such a fucking rebel, I swear.
View Quote

Hell,when I was in High School,there was a regular smoking lounge for the students.(This was back in upstate NY).
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Let most of the air out of a RA/teacher's tires during the night at the boarding school I went to.

At lunch we overheard him bitching about how he'd had to buy four new tires. Evidently he saw that they were low on air suddenly and instead of refilling them just went and replaced them all.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Caught a 3’ bull snake

Taped  last 4” of his tail to the back of the door to the girls bathroom such that when they opened it to get in he was behind the door
But once it swung shut you couldn’t get to the handle because a large angry snake was there …

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Filled all the locks at the high school with super glue one night.

Small town, Missouri - walking downtown with a buddy who was a lock nerd. He unlocked the front door of every other business up and down the main street. Made the local weekly paper.

I was not involved in this deal but some guys re-enacted the cable scene with the cop car from American Graffiti. Not exactly like the movie since after the axle was mostly ripped out from under the car the telephone pole it was attached to came down too and landed on a couple of cars and flying debris broke the front windows in some businesses. That made the paper too. A whole bunch of us got interrogated over that one. My best friend was the Chief of Police's son. He just knew I was the one who did. No one ever got busted for it. I know nothing!

I banged the principal's daughter in the basement of their house while he was upstairs right above us watching TV. She would do just about anything, anywhere. Ran into her at our 10th reunion. She hadn't changed much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top