Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:55:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Abuse of 911 System, press hard, 5 copies.

Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:00:08 AM EDT
[#2]
They need us, we don't need them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#3]
It might be Barry's Buddies in the NSA posting those comments hoping one of their weak minded followers will take action.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Those comments play right into that psychological article about anti-gun people and how they project their illness upon others they see.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I could see a couple of those comments half-way making sense if it was a group of shifty looking guys storming into a Chipotle carrying asalt wifles at the low ready, but this guy has his shit squared away and holstered.

Seems like an obvious time to MYOFB.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:15:43 AM EDT
[#6]
The guy carrying in the picture was a retard.  The people responding to the post took his retardedness and multiplied it by ten.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have a nice day.
View Quote

This. Have fun with your false reporting charge
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:02:25 AM EDT
[#8]
The first comment in the comments section of the ARTICLE is a pretty strong indictment of Democrats!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, those comments.

I'm beginning to suspect that in 20-30 years the anti-gun movement will have died off from old age.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:07:16 AM EDT
[#10]
If I am not mistaken, that guy taught my very first CCW class in Yuma.  Excellent course of instruction.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:17:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:35:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The guy carrying in the picture was a retard.  The people responding to the post took his retardedness and multiplied it by ten.
View Quote

It's the hat, isn't it?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:04:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The guy carrying in the picture was a retard.
View Quote

Yeah, um, why?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:26:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Those MDA people are violent mother fuckers I am glad none of them own guns.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, um, why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy carrying in the picture was a retard.

Yeah, um, why?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:01:59 AM EDT
[#16]
While out of the other side of their mouth they preach tolerance and the injustice of profiling and everybody get along!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:26:24 AM EDT
[#17]

One of the comments

Linda Andrew Hunicker If I see a guy carrying a big gun like

this while I'm shopping, I have to assume he's a bad guy and

shoot him. It doesn't make sense to wait to see if he shoots

someone else first. He's got a gun in Kroger. I feel threatened, so

it's my duty to shoot him first.

So these nut jobs support CC? How else is this bitch going to shoot said bad guy?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#18]
In a related note support Kroger, and boycott the stores that caved in to these assholes.

Kroger owned stores

Fred Meyer

Food 4 less

Smiths

Fry's

Food Co

Ralphs

QFC

City Market

King Soopers

Dillons

Bakers

Gerbes

Jay C

Turkey Hill

Harris Teeter

These stores caved into these Nuts

Costco

Target

Giant

Whole Foods

Sprouts Farmers Market

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

In a related note support Kroger, and boycott the stores that caved in to these assholes.

View Quote

Kroger owned stores

Fred Meyer

Food 4 less

Smiths

Fry's

Food Co

Ralphs

QFC

City Market

King Soopers

Dillons

Bakers

Gerbes

Jay C

Turkey Hill

Harris Teeter

Costco

Target

Giant

Whole Foods

Sprouts Farmers Market

Kwik Shop

eta: Kroger owned.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Have a nice day.
View Quote

It would be interesting to find out who called 911 for the Walmart bb gun shooting. I bet they have similar posts on social media and a prosecutor could make the case for reckless indifference to human life.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#21]
They are all Prozac moms (or should be).
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:48:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I hope those bitches get cunt rot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Kroger owned stores

Fred Meyer
Food 4 less
Smiths
Fry's
Food Co
Ralphs
QFC
City Market
King Soopers
Dillons
Bakers
Gerbes
Jay C
Turkey Hill
Harris Teeter

Costco
Target
Giant
Whole Foods
Sprouts Farmers Market

View Quote

WalMart for non perishables and City Market for everything else
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:25:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Kroger owned stores
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kroger owned stores

Fred Meyer

Food 4 less

Smiths

Fry's

Food Co

Ralphs

QFC

City Market

King Soopers

Dillons

Bakers

Gerbes

Jay C

Turkey Hill

Harris Teeter

Quik Stop

Costco

Target

Giant

Whole Foods

Sprouts Farmers Market

Kwik Shop

eta: Kroger owned.

ETA Quik Stop

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Liberals are addicted to the emotion HATE.

These people deny logic and run on emotions. Since most of these sub-humans do not have love in their life hate is the next best feeling emotion and that is why they cling to it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#26]
What is a high powered weapon and how can you identify one when you see one?

If someone has a low powered weapon, it's ok?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone else notice how he dressed to go on safari?

ETA: says he went dove hunting before the picture was taken.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#28]
FEELINGS!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think it illustrates how emintly unsuitably are to own a gun.

If all gun ownership means to them is having the ability and uncontrollable desire to kill someone they do not agree with then they are completely missing the point, and lack the emotional maturity needed to behave like a responsible adult without creating conflict.

View Quote

Exactly. It's projection. They know that they're unsuited to own a gun, and assume that everyone else is, too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck the psycho moms, Bravo on the wearing of a Pith helmet into a grocery store.   Bravo sir.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

If all gun ownership means to them is having the ability and uncontrollable desire to kill someone they do not agree with then they are completely missing the point, and lack the emotional maturity needed to behave like a responsible adult without creating conflict.

View Quote
Allot of liberals will tell you exactly that "I know myself, if I had a gun I'd probably use it when I get mad at someone for cutting me off in traffic or something"..."I don't trust myself no to use it". Etc.

The scary thing is these people think they are responsible enough to pilot a 2000 lb projectile on the roadway at 70 mph!

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully a sleepy truck driver with a full load of gasoline drives by the next MDA march.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

psychiatrists call this projection.

Most activist gun banners are psychologically unbalanced and full of anger issues.  Of course, their own narcissism makes them blind to the fact that others may not be so unstable.

Since they are the nicest, kindest, most clear headed individuals in the world, and they get into a murderous rage anytime they see a Bush bumper sticker, the facist nazis of the NRA must be even worse.

It really is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It would be interesting to find out who called 911 for the Walmart bb gun shooting. I bet they have similar posts on social media and a prosecutor could make the case for reckless indifference to human life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice day.

They already know who called. It was a former Marine and his wife that got that guy killed. They swatted him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#35]
fucking liberal idiots.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm not originally from AZ but it has grown on me since moving here in 2010.  Constitutional carry, street legal ATVs, and beautiful scenery.  The picture of him in Fry's is just a normal day here in rural AZ.  Seriously, it is.  I didn't open carry until I noticed EVERYONE doing it.  Then I found out how convenient it is.  To all you OC haters, hate away because I know we have true freedom here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm not originally from AZ but it has grown on me since moving here in 2010.  Constitutional carry, street legal ATVs, and beautiful scenery.  The picture of him in Fry's is just a normal day here in rural AZ.  Seriously, it is.  I didn't open carry until I noticed EVERYONE doing it.  Then I found out how convenient it is.  To all you OC haters, hate away because I know we have true freedom here.
View Quote

Not just rural az. Its the norm everywhere. Although I did get some comments in Scottsdale when I was OCing my Ruger Redhawk. LOL
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
View Quote

Industrial Strength...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#40]

So to prove how carrying a gun is wrong, these individuals plan to carry guns and then murder anyone displaying a gun?  Sure, sounds reasonable.

Transference by a group of violent yet weak people.  A strong and violent person can be dangerous to an individual or small groups, but when they are weak and violent, they get the government to do their bidding, thereby spreading that danger to entire populations.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disease and will be the downfall of this nation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Mom's demand dildos...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Meh.  Anybody who thinks these "peaceful" anti-gunners wouldn't love to see gun owners and their families alike dead are either delusional or naïve.  These are wolves in sheep's clothing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Meh.  Anybody who thinks these "peaceful" anti-gunners wouldn't love to see gun owners and their families alike dead are either delusional or naïve.  These are wolves in sheep's clothing.
View Quote

Yup. I firmly believe that there is a large portion of the liberal population that would swoon over the opening of concentration camps for conservatives.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They already know who called. It was a former Marine and his wife that got that guy killed. They swatted him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice day.

What does his previous job have to do with it?

Why not say a guy who used to play on the payground, or former woman chaser? would those not be just as accurate?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they specifically call him out because they were/are anti-gun, and they saw him buying one (even though it was an air rifle)?  I could swear I read that somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Those comments play right into that psychological article about anti-gun people and how they project their illness upon others they see.  

View Quote

Yep.  I suspect many anti gunners are so opposed to guns because they know they would shoot someone over a parking space.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Sorry, I'm not boycotting sprouts.   They carry my favorite beer at a good price.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#48]
The stupidity of these people never ceases to amaze me.

Pathetic, people.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Liberalism is a mental disorder and these nut jobs are projecting their homicidal desires onto others.  

Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#50]
They are an advocacy group dedicated to demanding action... of others.   What makes anyone think even their most hot headed members have enough gumption to do anything but talk?

They're just a bunch of fat frumpy cunts with too much time on their hands.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top