User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am computer illiterate I be not knowing how to post links....but I thought this was common knowledge. You can Google it and there will be multiple hits. Alot of people in higher positions have been and still are dual citizens with Isreal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would Isreal do that? They just get the dumb goyim to do their dirty work. Look up how many congress critters have dual citizenship with Isreal and here...etc.

You want to throw a link up for that?

I am computer illiterate I be not knowing how to post links....but I thought this was common knowledge. You can Google it and there will be multiple hits. Alot of people in higher positions have been and still are dual citizens with Isreal.

I did it. Came up with a shitload of 88, zionist jews did this, infowars type nonsense. I suspect you know this or otherwise are spouting BS about something you heard but yet never looked into yourself. Most people mentioned are either dead or so far removed from office its silly to talk about in a current topic.

Please go on with your knowledge, cause you clearly are seeing something my Google isnt and I love me some learnin. "Common" knowledge about this is stumping many of us here.

ETA: as previously stated, find a page with a list of current members. Copy/paste (Highlight, Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V) it into your reply. Simple as.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
"'Murica is on the side of God's children!"

In reality though:  oil, science, defense, common ideology, etc etc are reasons why we'd side with Israel.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Because Israel doesn't want to go to war with the entire Middle East (supported by Russia and possibly China).
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How come this has to be America's problem?

The Israelis have bombers and missiles don't they? Hell, the ought to, we've been selling them to the Israelis.

So Iran is a threat to build nukes. Ok, so what do you want us to do, bomb them? Why don't you go bomb them? You afraid of reprisals? Like you haven't kicked everyone's ass over there.
View Quote

1. Israel has bombed Iran before and they kill their scientists when they get a chance.
2. As we saw with Jordan Israel's ground offense may be good for the middle east but it isn't good enough to not sustain some significant losses.
3. Israel is not big enough to expend serious losses projecting.
4. If you would use a map or even google you would see that Israel and Iran don't touch in many places (that was sarcasm, they are separated by entire nations). Israel isn't a superpower and their ability to project a serious force that far into enemy territory would likely be a combination of impossible and suicidal.
5. Iran is wrong but not exactly dumb. They realize that the smartest bestest bunker busters that man can so far make and deploy can't get your nuclear sites if you just put them under enough dirt. That means that anyone, including Israel, who wants to get those sites must use ground forces.

Oh, I almost forgot; this is our problem because Iran and most the middle east want to nuke us.
The democrats are trying to condition this nation to give up the world and live under the feet of our enemies by constantly causing us to fail as much as possible and by spreading the propaganda that we can't win unless we treat our enemies like our moral equals.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]
It is a very short and simple answer, we could do in a week what Israel would need a few months to do.  Meanwhile, Israel would find itself in an all out war from multiple sides, meaning they either have to put their Iran strikes on hold or risk losing lots of folks and territory.  Of course Israel could turn Iran into glass in one fell swoop, but who really wants that?  

Israel believes that Iran poses a threat to their existence with nukes, but it also threatens Europe and to some extent, America.  They may not have a missile that can hit  New York, but they could sail one into the harbor or bring one across our southern border.  Further, they could make things really bad for movement in the Gulf.  That would hurt.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Because it has the possibility of starting WW3.  Not to mention kicking off the predictions in the book of Revelations.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And it would be a walk in the park for us?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Won't work out too well unless they up their tritium production a tiny bit.

And it would be a walk in the park for us?

We have moar lithium 6....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Israel would need our help. Doing so, Israel knows they would be attacked militarily from all sides.

Bibi knows that.

If you were Bibi, and knowing what sort of fuckstain inhabits the White House, what choice would you make?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Logistics.

Even if they had air space clearance, logistics is still a big problem.

ETA:  And we told them not to.
View Quote
This bigger than Dallas, this!!!!   Barking up the wrong tree thread here.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I think we are more likely to be on the receiving end of Iran's nukes instead of Israel. I have been studying the bible at length and I am convinced we are that great nation in Revelation 18 that is destroyed by fire in a single hour. If that's not the description of a nuclear attack I don't know what is. Beside Iran is not going to nuke Israel, Jerusalem has the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. And anyway the radiation will drift back into Muslim lands. Mark my words, Iran is making those nuke for us.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#11]
too many well dug in targets for IDF to take out in a single strike or even a week long campaign of bombing. They just don't have the airforce large enough or stocks of cruise missiles to obliterate beyond all hope of recall the Iranian nuke program.

And even IF they used nukes.... they might not get all the facilities.

So the Iranians have played for time and distributed their facilities in such a manner as to eliminate the threat of a conventional attack from Israel. Now...we could do it, but that's it...and it would take a ground invasion to make sure.

So that's almost out of the question...not going to happen. Iran would have to sink a carrier for us to go that far.

Now North Korea is in a similar situation..they have 10,000 artillery pieces dug into mountain sides and tunnels all pointing at Seoul, South Korea and hence without chemicals or nukes could wipe out the city via conventional artillery.... and thus the Koreas are check-mated. The south (or us) dare not invade the North...and the North date not play it's only card....

If they open fire on the South then there's a general war and they lose. But they don't want to open fire on the South.... they need an intact South. The south on the other hand doesn't want to take over the North because they're rightly worried about 25 million utterly crazy and poor people they'd have to become nanny to and the threat of Chinese aggression if the South shared a border with China. So NK is a buffer between SK and China.... it's a standoff.

Iran probably won't risk it all in nuking Israel. If they did, Israel would nuke Iran (and probably every other muslim country). No one wins.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Israel won't engage Iran in overt war.

Go read a war book.

I remember in 2008 or 2009 a bus full of Iranian Republican Guard blew up. I wonder what happened?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Because they want us to do it for them. The billions of dollars we give them every year just isn't enough.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:50:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

they have in the past, but are trying to be cooperative with the world community.  The liberal world says you don't bomb your neighbors unless you cry oppressed and speak of lots of hatred
View Quote
Not exactly.  We are the ones who are trying to keep Israel from attacking. Trying to keep the peace of the neighborhood under control. That said I believe the Israelis would bomb the fuck out of Iran if they thought it was really Fo time. Regardless of our foreign policy.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:02:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The next one will remove the leash, Iran is a sore that just wont fucking heal so it wll need to be removed.

It looks like we are waiting for them to get nukes to mess with them and the jews know it would be better to do it sooner than later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To make a semi-apt analogy: Israel is like the rabid killer queer in The Road Warrior, and O'Bummer is like The Great Humongous, holding the leash.

Don't expect that O'Bummer is going to let go of that leash.

The next one will remove the leash, Iran is a sore that just wont fucking heal so it wll need to be removed.

It looks like we are waiting for them to get nukes to mess with them and the jews know it would be better to do it sooner than later.
Actually I think we're waiting for the old regimes to die. Much of the young iranians are pro west.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Come on OP.  Every one knows the Jews have one of these.  

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/09/Deathstar-inquizition.jpg
View Quote

Actually, it's more like this:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:55:03 AM EDT
[#17]
OP should start reading basic political and military science texts
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:05:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Iran is not our enemy or even a threat if they become a nuclear power. Pakistan is more of a threat if the possibility of giving "terrorist" a weapon. Pretty much all terrorist a Sunnis. And as far as Israel is concerned, I could care less one about them. They are no reason to lose even one American life. If we strike Iran it won't be the same as Iraq, there will be blowback. I think America is getting too use to waging war without retaliation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Iran is not our enemy or even a threat if they become a nuclear power. Pakistan is more of a threat if the possibility of giving "terrorist" a weapon. Pretty much all terrorist a Sunnis. And as far as Israel is concerned, I could care less one about them. They are no reason to lose even one American life. If we strike Iran it won't be the same as Iraq, there will be blowback. I think America is getting too use to waging war without retaliation.
View Quote

Tell that to our service men and women who were maimed and killed by their explosives.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:15:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Tell that to our service men and women who were maimed and killed by their explosives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What explosives? In Iraq? Did they set them off at your house? Your in their backyard encircling them. We wasn't too fond of the Soviets in Cuba. Also we wage war on Al Qaeda then back them when it serves us. 55K plus died in Vietnam and we are pals with them now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:16:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What explosives? In Iraq? Did they set them off at your house? Your in their backyard encircling them. We wasn't too fond of the Soviets in Cuba. Also we wage war on Al Qaeda then back them when it serves us. 55K plus died in Vietnam and we are pals with them now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:23:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What i the blue fuck are you talking about?
So you think Iran was good and justified to kill our people?

WTF is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

1. Israel has bombed Iran before and they kill their scientists when they get a chance.
2. As we saw with Jordan Israel's ground offense may be good for the middle east but it isn't good enough to not sustain some significant losses.
4. If you would use a map or even google you would see that Israel and Iran don't touch in many places (that was sarcasm, they are separated by entire nations). Israel isn't a superpower and their ability to project a serious force that far into enemy territory would likely be a combination of impossible and suicidal.
5. Iran is wrong but not exactly dumb. They realize that the smartest bestest bunker busters that man can so far make and deploy can't get your nuclear sites if you just put them under enough dirt. That means that anyone, including Israel, who wants to get those sites must use ground forces.

Oh, I almost forgot; this is our problem because Iran and most the middle east want to nuke us.
The democrats are trying to condition this nation to give up the world and live under the feet of our enemies by constantly causing us to fail as much as possible and by spreading the propaganda that we can't win unless we treat our enemies like our moral equals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Israelis have bombers and missiles don't they? Hell, the ought to, we've been selling them to the Israelis.

So Iran is a threat to build nukes. Ok, so what do you want us to do, bomb them? Why don't you go bomb them? You afraid of reprisals? Like you haven't kicked everyone's ass over there.

Everyone in the world knows the USA is all too happy to bomb, or invade anywhere on the slightest pretext.
Even better unlike many countries, the longer term consequences are never serious considered beforehand.
[always get your drunk, redneck friend to do something dumb first, it might help you, but if it goes wrong, it's not your problem]

open attacks by Israel, would cause them more dramas than it's worth in the long run.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everyone in the world knows the USA is all too happy to bomb, or invade anywhere on the slightest pretext.
Even better unlike many countries, the longer term consequences are never serious considered beforehand.
[always get your drunk, redneck friend to do something dumb first, it might help you, but if it goes wrong, it's not your problem]

open attacks by Israel, would cause them more dramas than it's worth in the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

To make a semi-apt analogy: Israel is like the rabid killer queer in The Road Warrior, and O'Bummer is like The Great Humongous, holding the leash.

View Quote

Don't expect that O'Bummer is going to let go of that leash.
He's actually more like Wez's twink boyfriend.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#26]
If Israel possessed the means to do significant damage to Iran's nuclear program using conventional weapons, I think they would have already attacked. But they simply don't have such a capability. The best they could hope for is to do just enough damage to set back Iran Iran a little bit. But Israel has nothing that can deal with the deep underground facilities. And without the means to take those out, you can't significantly damage Iran's program. Only the U.S. has the sort of weapons and delivery systems that might prove useful in dealing with the deep underground Iranian nuclear facilities. And even then, you probably couldn't be certain of their destruction. You would also probably need to go in on the ground to make sure you get everything. That would require a massive invasion force to temporarily occupy and search the country. Though we certainly have the means to do just that, the American public wouldn't accept the costs such an operation would require in terms of lives lost and money spent. So even we are severely limited in what we can do about Iran.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Because it would be idiocy for them to initiate a war with Iran on their own.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Iran with nukes is EVERYONES problem.

I don't think Israel has bombers, like strategic bombers, but they have every intention of stopping them if the rest of the world sits around twiddling their thumbs.

It's basically Israel giving the rest of the world a chance to let diplomacy work before they give us a big "Fuck You" and do what needs to be done.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:36:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
But every time Netanyahu I opens his mouth he's saying the same thing about Iran over and over.

I like Netanyahu.  He's better than any of the current crop of US politicians.  

But he's a politician.  When he's trying to get votes, he goes out and vilifies Iran: "you better vote for this, or Iran will kill us all..."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This has got nothing to do with Jews vs. Gentiles.
But every time Netanyahu I opens his mouth he's saying the same thing about Iran over and over.

I like Netanyahu.  He's better than any of the current crop of US politicians.  

But he's a politician.  When he's trying to get votes, he goes out and vilifies Iran: "you better vote for this, or Iran will kill us all..."

This.

Israel needs a boogeyman too.

I think Bibi and Dinner Jacket play golf on the weekends.

I don't see Iran as an immediate threat to Israel.

The real threat to Israel is if Syria, Lebanon, and possibly Jordan fall apart.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why would Isreal do that? They just get the dumb goyim to do their dirty work. Look up how many congress critters have dual citizenship with Isreal and here...etc.
View Quote

"Those perfidious Jews". ~ Eric The Hun.

Whatsamatta', Stormfront offline today?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I like these peeps that think Israel is chock full of  missiles, planes, and tanks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#32]
This is old and I don't vouch for the accuracy but it says there are 13 Senators and 27 Reps w/dual citizenship.  I didn't care enough to see what the breakdown of nationalities is.  

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/dual-citizens-in-the-112th-congress-their-top-5-financial-contributors-who-is-in-control/

Also, Ted Cruz has dual Canadian/US citizenship.  That was a surprise!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is old and I don't vouch for the accuracy but it says there are 13 Senators and 27 Reps w/dual citizenship.  I didn't care enough to see what the breakdown of nationalities is.  

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/dual-citizens-in-the-112th-congress-their-top-5-financial-contributors-who-is-in-control/

Also, Ted Cruz has dual Canadian/US citizenship.  That was a surprise!
View Quote

That and not one other site claiming that is a trustworthy source nor do any of them point to any original trustworthy source. All I can find that references that type of shit are kooky conspiracy sites and stormfront type sites.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top