Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Wore a shirt that said "Injection is nice but I'd rather be blown"
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was threatened with suspension and forced to apologize to a teacher who thought the Star of David I drew on my notebook was a symbol of devil worship.
View Quote

Yeah I think I would have told them to get fucked.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Elementary - Not suspended

Peed in some kids gatorade. He drank it.

Wrapped the swings around the top of the swingset.

Climbed the Baseball backstop and jumped off.

Middle -

Littered from the bus - Suspended

Called the Principal by her first name.

High -

Fighting

Extremely inconsequential petty offense it's embarrassing to say. - Suspended.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I got expelled for hitting a teacher in the head with a rock in high school.

The rest of the stuff was just stupid and not really memorable.

I was always in trouble....

First grade my teacher told my father I was too smart for my own good and that it would give me troubles in school.

He was right about part of it anyway...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Had detention and suspension many times in middle school but only one that still bothers me...

It wasn't so much getting in trouble but getting a bad grade on an assignment were we were supposed to write letters to TWIX Candy complaining that their TV commercial was sexist and persuade them to pull the add. The teacher than MAILED all the students letters to TWIX.

Asking someone to argue an opinion is one thing, presenting it to others as their honest opinion is quite another so I refused to write that letter, wrote one instead where I explained I didn't care about "sexist" TV commercials and got a D- on the assignment. This was 6th grade, the teacher was a sexist bitch to us boys, but nobody cared.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Freeze out in January. Opened all the windows before class started.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
My friend used to ambush me with spitballs.  At some point that escalated to dense paper "bullets" shot with rubber bands.  I started keeping a rubber band with me so i could return fire.  One day he nailed me with a half paper clip shot from his rubber band.  That sucker hurt.  I bent over to pick it up, with my rubber band in the other hand when the teacher nabbed me.

I didn't even know what hit me and I was busted and hauled into the principal's office the next day.  He had the rubber band and paper clip hanging from his bulletin board and pointed to it asking if I knew what that was.  I didn't know was he was pointing at and honestly claimed "No".... Well that escalated things!  My "I didn't do nut'n" attitude was not flying, but I got out of there with a stern warning.

My friend never laughed so hard.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Too many to remember but I would have to say not having my shirt tucked in all the way. I had just got a new polo outfit and didn't want to tuck the shirt in so I just half ass it and got three days home for that one.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Pulled the fire alarm.
2 week OSS.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I never got in any real trouble in school or college until my boyfriend talked me into taking Women's Studies 101 the spring semester of my senior year in undergrad.  I was pretty much open for business after that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Got kicked in the balls in the middle of class in 6th grade by a prick while the teacher was out of the room when she came back she saw me hit him.  I got three days of suspension which I spent building fences for cows for my dad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#12]
In high school we had what they called on campus suspension. You had to go sit in this room where each desk was partitioned off from the next with black painted plywood. Your teachers were supposed to send in your assignments for however many days you were in there.
The most memorable incident which caused an incarceration for a week was for going to the bathroom. I was a sophomore in HS and one morning during my second period English class I asked the teacher for a bathroom pass. She gave me one and I decided that I would just go use the bathroom at home. While I was there I figured I I really didn't feel like going back that day so I didn't.
Next morning our attendance dean called me down to his office. I figured I would get some D-hall, which means you have to show up an hour early and sit in the cafeteria and supposedly study. Now this guy had one eye that looked where it was pointed and the other eye that looked off elsewhere.
He was chewing my ass and threatening 3 days of D-hall and I was just slumping in my chair and looking out the window. I am sure he was talking clearly but I was hearing the voice of an adult from one of the Charlie Brown cartoons talking until he said "look me in the eye when I am talking."
Well I straightened up and looked right at him while bobbing my head side to side and asked him "which one?'

Got ten days OCS for that one but I really didn't care. Hell I had my own seat in there. They would move a student out of it when I was assigned to OCS.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For telling the "health" teacher during sex ed that the reason she knew so much about STDs was because she had them all.
View Quote

Teachers are freaks.  You may have been right.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I had a brand new chevy truck my sr. year.  I didn't want anyone to hit it so I always parked in the grass at the back of the parking lot.  Two months later I get a "send for" slip to the deans office.  Apparently all those warnings they put on my windshield everyday actually meant something because he gave me a lunchroom detention for everyday that I had parked that way.....39 to be exact.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#15]
March of my JR year I was waiting for shop class to end, talking to a friend about whatever BS of the day.  When the bell rung I opened the door to leave only to have the shop teacher grab me.  Unfortunately I did not know what was happening and I quickly defended myself by putting the 70+ year old on the ground.  I apologized, but the principal called the police and was talking about assault charges. :-\  I pointed out the the teacher had a chain in his hand and I simply defended myself from being attacked with a deadly weapon.

So the conversation quickly went from me going to jail, to this old man being fired and losing a chunk of his retirement..  So I at the age of 17 became the voice of reason.  I agreed to take blame and 5 days ISS.  Never returned after 1st day, took GED that week and was on my way to FT Benning for OSUT the beginning of April.   Something I had been planning to do anyway, just went 1yr early.

I later heard some very entertaining rumors about myself from friends who I spoke to many years later.  It was high school after all, and I did vanish..
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#16]
I had a pretty perfect disciplinary record in elementary school, never once even got a detention.  

That changed when I got a 5 day out of school suspension when a student told a teacher that I had a firework in my bookbag, which I was planning on shooting off at a friends house after school.  Didn't even have a lighter on me.  I am still kind of amazed my parents didn't fight that more than they did.  I think I'm probably the only kid from that school to ever to have no detentions and a 5 day suspension on their record
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Smoking.  We all got busted hard one day for smoking out in front of the school at our normal spot during lunch break.   Ended up with a day of ISS.

What's funny is that one of the English teachers would smoke in the bathroom with the students.  He was later arrested for molestation and it was learned that he a homosexual (although that was always suspected by most).

View Quote

Haha! Did you go to high school in or around Arlington? I too got ISS for smoking...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I got three months for pocket knife.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:34:24 AM EDT
[#19]
I was accused of sexual harassment at the Christian school I attended. What did I do? I asked if animals that reproduced asexually were still in pairs of two on Noah's ark.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:33:11 AM EDT
[#20]
I was suspected of blowing up the @#$#%& in middle school.
Can't really divulge much, stature of limitations and paranoia and such..
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:09:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I cut a kid with a pair of scissors for taking something from me.  It was actually kind of a goof.  I really didn't expect the scissors to cut him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:11:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Hit a teacher (easy fucks, I was 5) and wore a Miss. Budweiser shirt...see example  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:16:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was threatened with suspension and forced to apologize to a teacher who thought the Star of David I drew on my notebook was a symbol of devil worship.

We're talking about a school that suspended two guys for a week because they did this minus the headbanging.   It's a symbol of the devil, apparently.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:28:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Only thing I really remember that pisses me off is getting a day of ISS for simply sitting in my car during "activity period". It was a time period that if you had any failing grades in class, you had to go to mandatory tutoring for that class during this half hour period. If not, you got assigned to a room to simply twiddle your thumbs. I had good grades, and didn't want to sit inside on a nice, spring day. I also had one of those Geo Trackers for a little while. Yeah, it wasn't that much, but it actually was a pretty fun little ride. So I had the convertible down and enjoying the day.

Fucking nazi assistant principle just happened to come out of the adjacent building next to the parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:39:54 AM EDT
[#25]
I read a lot of books about guns, and the military. I was in the principal's office constantly.

Fuck those people.

I got suspended for suckerpunching the fuck out of a 250 lbs. 6'1'' 16 year old kid who punched a teacher in the face, and was likely to get on top of her (5'5'' 160 lbs. woman) and keep punching her until the cops came.

I was a freshmen.

By the way? Want to know how I knew he was about to do that to her? Because that's exactly what he did to me after I diverted his attention away from the 40 year old woman who wasn't about to hit back.

I still have scars on the inside of my mouth, but my face is miraculously okay, for whatever reason. I got the shit beat out of me.

Still got suspended. Fuck those people.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:42:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Designing, building and selling weapons out of mechanical pencils.
Wearing a wallet chain. Tried to trump it up as a weapon.
Not removing said chain
Adding another
Wearing them
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:52:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Had a dickhead of a Teacher in HS, that saw fit to be a total douche in class.

Fucker was hated by the staff, former students, parents, but had been there for 20 years and was bullet proof.

He had a habit of locking the classroom door between classes and running off to imbibe, then unlocking the door while the class waited in the hallway.

Just to be a little prick myself, I shoved a pencil in the key hole and broke it off one day.
Class was delayed 30min. with all of us in the hallway, as the janitor jimmied the door open.

Not a week later, the fucker played the same shit, so I repeated the pencil trick. By that time, I figured a recurring issue would get some attention drawn to the fucker drinking and being stoned.
Nope. Another 20 Min. waiting on the Janitor, and then nothing.

A couple weeks later, same shit, but this time, I had a tube of crazy glue in the book bag, and applied the NUKE of all lock jams.
Janitor had to wedge the door, and got it open with about 10min of class left.

Of COURSE one of the little bitches dimed me out.
Had the meeting with the parents and asst. Principal, and the fucker showed up REEKING of booze....
I got 3 days suspended and dropped from the class. Had to repeat in another teachers class the next semester.

Of all the bullshit hijinks and downright stupid shit I had pulled, that one got me suspended, because the fucker was at war with the school board..

Turning a hog(50lb feeder) loose in the hallways, blowing up the forge in metal shop, greasing teachers tires, big smoky burnouts when all the windows were open, Mailing fake class deficiency notices to enemies parents, stink bombs in the hallways, duct taping freshmen to the bleachers...none of that shit and more, got me a single day suspended.
Life is goofy that way I guess.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:00:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Choking a kid out. The only black out rage moment I ever had. Assistant Principal thought it was pretty funny(The kid was a dip shit of the highest order) as I was the quiet kid but the principal insisted so I got suspended for two days.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:02:39 AM EDT
[#29]
They also frown on igniting that homemade mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate to test the burn rate.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Telling some deaf student i was going to burn down his house while singing it to the jam of the day " burning down the house" fuck middle school! It was an ongoing feud that I did not start!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:10:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Me and three other seniors skipped school to.......study for the SAT (I know, we were geeks).  Little did we know that our parents were notified and even the police was called.  When we came back at the end of the day, there was a shit storm waiting for us .  We ended up with two weeks of detention and had to apologize to our parents.  What helped was we were among the top 3% in a class of 630.
View Quote
Lol

I skipped school hundreds of times. Way too much cool stuff in old Scottsdale. Never got in trouble once. The 70s were ok for that at least.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Doing donuts in the parking lot

Skipping class to go four wheeling

Parked my truck on top of a hill facing a road with a 3x5 Confederate battle flag hanging off the back. I got in more trouble for that than anything else.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Suspended for a Fishbone t-shirt
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#34]
I got suspended for two days for writing "Fuck this class" on a piece of paper.  To compare, I got detention for getting in a fight and breaking a guys nose.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I was suspended four differents times in high school.
Twice for fighting and once when I got caught skipping school.
But the dumbest was when several of us were playing lag.
Which is petty gambling when you stand so many feet from a wall and you toss a coin and the winner is the guy whose coin comes closer to the wall.
Three days for that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Me and a buddy (Frenemy) got to eat lunch in the outer office to the principals office for starting a massive food fight.

We got suspended two days after for having a food fight in said office.

Dad was pissed, but I caught him laughing his ass off relating the story to a co worker.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#38]
I sold bottle rockets to a kid, he attached one to a toy car and set if off on the tennis courts. 3 days suspension
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Suspended for having a spent .22 case in my backpack. Late 90s
View Quote

Damn! A worthless piece of brass. That would be the shits. My senior year you could see a .22 in the rear window gun rack of my truck. Come deer season it was different.
Knives were a common everyday thing for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#40]
My dad had this cool pen with pictures of girls in bikinis on it. When you would hold the pen vertical, point down, the bikinis floated off. I thought that was the best thing ever and all my friends needed to see it so I took it to school with me one day. We were all looking at it over and over again when the assistant principal walked up. Of course, all my friends said it was mine so off we went to the office. I was given 3 days of after school suspension supervised by the same assistant principal who sat there playing with that pen the whole time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Never got in trouble in high school.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#42]
ALMOST got suspended:

I was the fat kid in MS/HS... in band, always picked on... never comfortable in my own skin.

Gym class is over and everyone is changing, I grab my pants from my locker and PSSSHHHHHHHHH my lunch money (in change) goes spilling everywhere... MONEY veryone shouts and grabs what they can, Im yelling for help from the PE teacher (Mr Davis phat phuk) to no avail... I. RAGE. 4 yrs of bullying and this is what makes me snap, I start pounding and kicking the locker behind me (school JUST got new lockers the day before) locker is dented and bent beyond use, this is when phat phuk walks in and sees me going nuts, sends me to the office. Only nice thing I remember was that a friend walked up to me before I left and handed me a few nickels "this was all I could save" meant alot to me...

In the Office: parents are called, principle threatens suspension and cost to repair locker...

"If I EVER see a bill for such a stupid thing, Ill have your ass in court so fast your head will spin" Mom and Dad proceed to lay into this guy... few weeks before one of the usual suspects hit me on the back of the head with a book.... hard... resulted in a nose bleed... schit for brains tried to tell my parents the 2 incidents were unrelated and nothing happend to the kid who assaulted me...

Result: Dad and I went to Galyan's, got a new fishing rod and went fishing the rest of the day

The bullying I got in MS took me to a dark place... told my parents somethings I was thinking at the time that really scared them... suicide was not one of them FTR.

Silver Linging? all the 'cool kids' that bullied me are addicted to drugs and look like they are 45yrs old.... Im 28 and have a great family and 2 beautiful kids
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#43]
To this day I don't know why I thought this was a good idea.
1964 I rode a 125cc two stroke motorcycle down the main hall of my high school.
That and wearing a turtleneck shirt got me expelled.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#44]
I went to a small rural high school.
One school day my Dad asked me to help him load some equipment with him at the house in the morning.
This made me late to school by about 2 hours.
We had roll call during second class of the day. I came in during the break between 2nd and 3rd class.
Went on about the school day as normal. Near the end of the day the Assistant Principal saw me in the hallway.
He about flipped his shit. Took me to his office. Raised hell about where I was during 2nd class.
I explained where I was and what I was doing. He was really pissed about it. Threatened me.
I finally told him to call my father and ask him where I was!
He did. My Old Man jumped his ass too! LoL.
What it was about was the school got money from the state based on that days attendance.
When I missed roll call they didn't get paid for me that day. This pissed off the AP.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I got in a ton of trouble for calling our school mascot  "a giant fighting cock".

Our school mascot was a rooster.

No shit. Worst. Mascot. EVER.

Google pleasant hill roosters
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Interesting.  In the early 90's I dressed up as the Terminator complete with a lever action metal toy shotgun.  Never got a single complaint from any teacher, and this was in California.

I never got suspended but I did get detention in elementary school for defending a handicapped kid from a bully.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suspended for having a spent .22 case in my backpack. Late 90s

Interesting.  In the early 90's I dressed up as the Terminator complete with a lever action metal toy shotgun.  Never got a single complaint from any teacher, and this was in California.

I never got suspended but I did get detention in elementary school for defending a handicapped kid from a bully.

When I was a freshman (1979) my school had spirit (dress up) days during homecoming week.  For "cowboy" day, one of my classmates came dressed to the hilt - complete with his dad's SAA six shooter, and holster / belt rig filled full with 44/40's.  He looked like he had just rode in from the range.  Everyone complemented him on his costume and no one had a problem with his sidearm.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#47]
(Mostly) Harmless booby traps in other peoples lockers.  Powder bombs, shaving cream, and the like.

Never suspended, but certainly frowned upon.

Quoted:
Letting a groundhog loose in school got me a three day vacation
View Quote

You might be a redneck.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Only got suspended once and that was senior year of High School. Went to a private catholic high school. Anyways one day my criminal justice teacher was giving a test and I finished it early and gave the test back. As the test was going on I took out my Calc book and starting doing homework for that night. Apparently the teacher thought I was cheating with no test on my desk and gave me a 0 for the class.

After he said that I flipped my lid, told him to f*$K off and threw my desk at him. On the way out I punched the window out of the door and left. Got 1 day suspension, 5 Saturday detentions, and 10 normal detentions. I have never had a detention before and all of the teachers that would monitor it would be like, "What did you do to get in here? Just leave, you never got detentions ever."

So day of graduation, I went to go pick up my diploma and the jackass that gave me a 0 in the class tried to shake my hand in front of everyone. I told him to go F(#K himself and left him hanging and gave him the middle finger. Apparently it was loud enough the mic picked it up and everyone was like OH SNAP!.

Usually I would not do that but he screwed me because the college I was applying for rejected me because of my GPA just due to that one 0. Went from a 3.75 to a 2.99
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
High school: I was 'late' to class one day. Actually had one foot in the door when the bell rang. Teacher had some stupid (unenforceable) rule requiring students to be in their seats when the bell rang.

She told me I had to go to after school suspension, I said "I don't think so." At the end of the day, I went home like normal. Was called into the office of the Vice Principal of Discipline (yes the school actually had such a position - despite being in a pretty decent neighborhood).

He asked me why I was being so difficult. I tried explained the situation to him: He didn't care. He had a hard on for me because of by brother that went before me was a prick and a thorn in his side. So he naturally assumed it ran in families. After a lot of shouting and name calling, he told me that I now had three days of after school suspension. I said OK. At the end of the day, I went home like normal.

Of course I get called into his office the following morning. He started screaming (uncontrolled rage) at me...I'm like WFT is you problem asshole? I made some comment about his inability to control his temper, satisfy his wife or maybe the fat, male janitor. And suggested he seek professional help. Well, he jumped up out of his chair started coming around the corner of the desk and raised a fist at me.

I'm not a small person (being a tackle on the football team) and had about 6 or 7 inches on him and outweighed him by 60-70 pounds (all muscle at that time - yes it all turned to fat in the succeeding years). I picked up the little metal chair I was sitting on, you know one of those old ones that weighed a ton! And convinced him (in very colorful language that I no longer remember) to reconsider his actions.

He calmed down a little, either from the realization of the severe legal problems he would be in if he won the fight, or the very reasonable fear of great bodily harm that would befall him should I win the fight. Told me I still had to serve the original suspension after school. I said OK. At the end of the day, I went home like normal.

Never heard another word about it.

He did not come back the next school year.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Attending Catholic school back in the 60's, I kept forgetting to turn in my milk money. Finally remembering it was due, I was told it was too late and that I would have no milk with my lunch for the next month.

I told my Dad and he tried to talk the nuns into taking my money. No luck...the penguins stood firm.

So Dad gave me a can of beer to have with my lunch. As soon as the head guard...I mean nun...saw it, I was sent to the Mother Superiors office and suspended for the rest of the week.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top