Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/1/2014 7:55:08 AM EDT
Went outside about 6:50(still pretty dark) with my daughter to wait for her school bus.Few hundred yards down the road 3 other kids get picked up.I hear a guy yelling at a kid he's gonna "beat your fucking ass" if they don't do what he says very loudly a few times.Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling .Bus came right after and the guy vanished...Could have been one of two people that live down the ST across from each other.One guy seems ok,we know the family.The other is FSA scum,his "wife" looks like faces of meth and about twice his age .
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF did I just read?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Cursing in front of children is a misdemeanor in Georgia.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Went outside about 6:50(still pretty dark) with my daughter to wait for her school bus.

Few hundred yards down the road 3 other kids get picked up.I hear a guy yelling at a kid he's gonna "beat your fucking ass" if they don't do what he says very loudly a few times.
So, A few hundred yards down the road there was an altercation between kids getting on bus?
Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling .Bus came right after and the guy vanished...
Not following you on this one.
Could have been one of two people that live down the ST across from each other.One guy seems ok,we know the family.The other is FSA scum,his "wife" looks like faces of meth and about twice his age .
View Quote

I would move to the better neighborhood with a better school district.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Went outside about 6:50(still pretty dark) with my daughter to wait for her school bus.Few hundred yards down the road 3 other kids get picked up.I hear a guy yelling at a kid he's gonna "beat your fucking ass" if they don't do what he says very loudly a few times.Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling .Bus came right after and the guy vanished...Could have been one of two people that live down the ST across from each other.One guy seems ok,we know the family.The other is FSA scum,his "wife" looks like faces of meth and about twice his age .
View Quote

On a scale of one to potato how drunk are you?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
....Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling...
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went outside about 6:50(still pretty dark) with my daughter to wait for her school bus.

Few hundred yards down the road 3 other kids get picked up.I hear a guy yelling at a kid he's gonna "beat your fucking ass" if they don't do what he says very loudly a few times.
So, A few hundred yards down the road there was an altercation between kids getting on bus?
Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling .Bus came right after and the guy vanished...
Could have been one of two people that live down the ST across from each other.One guy seems ok,we know the family.The other is FSA scum,his "wife" looks like faces of meth and about twice his age .

It was a FATHER yelling at a child,saying they would "beat their fucking ass".I live in a very nice neighborhood,only ONE FSA family...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like you were a little removed from the situation. Was it the father? What could you tell the cops anyway?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I live in a very nice neighborhood,only ONE FSA family...
View Quote

Glad to see GA is doing a good job redistributing my tax dollars
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It was a FATHER yelling at a child,saying they would "beat their fucking ass".I live in a very nice neighborhood,only ONE FSA family...
View Quote

I would MYOB. It's probably not a good idea to start an altercation over else's parenting skills in the early morning in front of kids on their way to school.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sounds like you were a little removed from the situation. Was it the father? What could you tell the cops anyway?
View Quote

Three kids get the bus there,5/6 year old brother and sister we know them well.Across the st from them a 8? year old girl lives with her FSA "parents",pretty sure that was the guy yelling.I hear this shit again i'm gonna go over there and see what the fuck the problem is.Just not sure if I should ask them what was going on now if I see them???
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Three kids get the bus there,5/6 year old brother and sister we know them well.Across the st from them a 8? year old girl lives with her FSA "parents",pretty sure that was the guy yelling.I hear this shit again i'm gonna go over there and see what the fuck the problem is.Just not sure if I should ask them what was going on now if I see them???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean "pretty sure"? And why "parents"?

Your story has a lot of holes in it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]
First of all you don't even know who was yelling.  You said they were down the street and it was dark.

Secondly, MYOB!!!!  I have 2 teens and you can bet your ass there has been some yelling and cursing in my house but they are good, productive, smart teens.  They will not turn out to be FSA, thugs, etc.

Now if you actually saw the guy "beating" the kid, that's a different matter.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your space bar has been broked. Get back to us after it's fixed. Kthnx
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only could have been TWO different people,one of the the fathers.Not too hard to understand,a father was yelling at a young kid not a teen.Saying they will "BEAT THEIR FUCKING ASS" very loudly.Need a diagram?The fact they are young kids really pisses me off,they sure as hell can't defend themselves...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Was it the cursing that bothered you, or the threat of a spanking?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
....Think he saw may little girls light up shoes then shut his mouth,my blood was boiling...

??

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

This assholes loudness and what he was saying,i don't like seeing young kids abused.Not sure if that's the case,it just pissed me off.I've met the FSA guy,i just get a bad vibe from him.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:26:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1463894121_1/New-fashion-and-new-arrival-kids-shoes-for-girl-light-up-sneakers-girls-shoes-canvas-shoes.jpg

Yes,Sketchers Twinkle Toes .Maybe they saved the kid from a beat down?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I am normally a MYOB type and I am inclined to do so here, but there is certain shit that if you look away from without doing anything you are a piece of shit. An adult abusing a child is one of them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Jesus, rough crowd this morning. Look- if MY kids can hear someone yelling about beating someones "fucking" ass, they are going to hear from me. No one swears in front of my kids without getting an earful from me. They have the right to say what they want, and I have the right to tell them exactly what I think of them. If your little kid heard the f-bomb, that makes it your business, and the business of the parents of the other little children that heard.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1463894121_1/New-fashion-and-new-arrival-kids-shoes-for-girl-light-up-sneakers-girls-shoes-canvas-shoes.jpg

Yea. I just dropped my daughter off at preschool, every kid had those on except her. Her newest pair is too small, she is getting a new pair for her birthday Friday. Kids love those things. I tried to explain to her they were tactically useless and could become a liability when the zombies come.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jesus, rough crowd this morning. Look- if MY kids can hear someone yelling about beating someones "fucking" ass, they are going to hear from me. No one swears in front of my kids without getting an earful from me. They have the right to say what they want, and I have the right to tell them exactly what I think of them. If your little kid heard the f-bomb, that makes it your business, and the business of the parents of the other little children that heard.
View Quote

We heard them quite clearly,i'm gonna ask nicely the family we know what the commotion was and see what happens.I'm willing to bet it was the FSA guy yelling at his daughter.Poor kid "looks" like she isn't quite right,she doesn't need her as beat on top of it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yea. I just dropped my daughter off at preschool, every kid had those on except her. Her newest pair is too small, she is getting a new pair for her birthday Friday. Kids love those things. I tried to explain to her they were tactically useless and could become a liability when the zombies come.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??

Nice,my daughter has non light ups for the zombie apocalypse as well
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This assholes loudness and what he was saying,i don't like seeing young kids abused.Not sure if that's the case,it just pissed me off.I've met the FSA guy,i just get a bad vibe from him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy your gunshot wound.  I'm sure you going over there will make a huge difference.  You'll probably straighten that guy out and he'll recognize how wrong he's been.

Then they'll live happily ever after.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:38:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you special.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I generally follow MYOB. Now if the kids were bruised....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cursing in front of children is a misdemeanor in Georgia.
View Quote

That's fucking stupid
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I generally follow MYOB. Now if the kids were bruised....
View Quote

This. Just yelling? Don't care. Seeing bruises which are indicative of abuse? I'm required to report it
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#29]
So all you MYOB guys, you would let another adult drop the f-bomb in front of your kid? You would just stand there and MYOB...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bus came right after and the guy vanished.
View Quote

Was it this guy?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:46:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Some blading is in order.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So all you MYOB guys, you would let another adult drop the f-bomb in front of your kid? You would just stand there and MYOB...
View Quote

Um, yeah. You're entitled to your free speech.  You shouldn't have to lose it "for the children."
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Considering how little you really know about the situation I wouldn't bother.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm gonna have my daughter see if any of the kids are bruised up,and take it from there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm gonna have my daughter see if any of the kids are bruised up,and take it from there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just leave it alone dude. Can your daughter tell the difference between normal kid bruises and bruising that is indicative if abuse? Probably not. Don't get involved.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just leave it alone dude. Can your daughter tell the difference between normal kid bruises and bruising that is indicative if abuse? Probably not. Don't get involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes she can tell if it's a small mark,or zombie looking bruises.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

"I'll beat your fucking ass" hardly sounds like the prelude to a spanking.  I'd drop a dime and at least talk to a cop and see if it merits investigation.  We're talking little kids here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Am I on private property or public property? My property? Please stop or leave. If they don't stop, they can GTFO. If it's public property, either we can leave or I can explain to tho kid, "those are bad words and we don't say them till we are adults"

I forgot that cursing scars a child and turns them instantly into serial killers
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well good thing then, because we have to go through specialized training for it.

You do what you feel is best, but get ready to reap the rewards of involving yourself and your kids in another persons life
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"I'll beat your fucking ass" hardly sounds like the prelude to a spanking.  I'd drop a dime and at least talk to a cop and see if it merits investigation.  We're talking little kids here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can tell your daddy isn't southern.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Wonder how many people who didn't say a damn thing ended up with a kid dead or hurt real damn bad.Hope they can sleep at night...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The asshole i'm 99.9% sure who this was is from New York state
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What investigation could I launch? Say I take the call and go to this dudes house. He answers and has taken GDs advice, says "fuck the police" and slams the door shut. What now?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, I was born and raised here in CO and my mom use to tell us that all the time. Corporal punishment is still legal in many places
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously your idea of a "good neighborhood" and mine differ significantly.

Maybe things are different in Georgia...but where I live, there are no FSA living in the good neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you went from "pretty sure" that someone was yelling at a kid, to getting all up in someone's shit?

Your "very nice neighborhood with only one FSA family" is starting to sound more like a trailer park.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

MYOB. You obviously don't know enough details to do anything, A couple HUNDRED YARDS.....Yeah,,right.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#49]
MYOB.

Children are going to hear swear words. I know it's horrible, but short of living in a cabin in the woods it will happen from time-to-time. Besides the words were said and you going up to your neighbor and making a scene isn't going to help the children unhear them.  

Use that incident as a teaching moment to help your child understand that such words reflect very badly on the person who says them and that's why they should never repeat them.  At some point in the future they'll hear more swear words.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, you are serious aren't you?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top