Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How is this having a negative impact on anyone? Does it have a negative impact on people if I refuse to let them into my house?

The Civil Rights Act is bullshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now all she is doing is acting like the very people she opposes. She is free to be ignorant and act like an ass clown, I hope it drives her business right into the ground. If it were me and I seen a sign that restricted someones religion, race or creed I personally would take my business elsewhere and encourage everyone I know to do the same. I'm not giving my hard earned money to an ignorant bigot. She would have made a good nazi.

How is she restricting anyone's race or religion?

Seriously?

It's her business to run as she sees fit.

People like you are the reason we have so many stupid laws on the books.

She has the right, as long as her "range" is not a public accommodation open to the general public, but if it is she is in direct violation of the civil rights act and someone will be along shortly to bankrupt her. As free human beings we are free do do as we please, until our actions have a negative impact on others. I'm not a betting man but if this ever goes to court my money says things will not go very well for her, not in the very least bit.

Assclowns like her are what give gun owners a bad name, she is a small minority of the lunatic fringe that do not, and will never represent the majority of gun owners.

How is this having a negative impact on anyone? Does it have a negative impact on people if I refuse to let them into my house?

How did ushering blacks into the back of the bus or segregating schools have a negative impact on anyone? Some could argue It didn't but it made second class citizens out of an entire race of people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I guess she won't be getting any money from me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Actually, her missive didn't say anything about hiring, firing, or promotions being affected by being Muslim - hence no violation of the CRA in an EEOC sense. In addition, her gun range is not a "hotel, motel, restaurant or other public accommodation engaged in interstate commerce" as per the actual Civil Rights Act. And, as she points out, as an FFL, she is REQUIRED to be selective in who she allows to be in her facility. This is no different than flight schools being "required" to report suspicious requests to obtain flight training (horse already left the barn on that one, but still).

Further, suppose she has a legitimate fear of what muslims might do to an attractive, successful female? Suppose she listened to that Lebanese Christian woman who gave that muslim student what for not long ago and agreed with what she said? All those posters who think this person is a nutcase and/or an attention whore better think again. I doubt seriously someone in her position hasn't already talked with legal counsel about her approach. She also has just as much a legitimate right of free speech as any of us here, even if we disagree with her premise or her actions.

I hope she boosts her business with her approach. It is time to put the radicals in their places and shame them out of our society. They have no place here. The actual peace-loving muslims who oppose the violent radicals need to step up and start cleaning up their own house BEFORE they get painted by the same brush. Hopefully this lady's stand will help them do that. If most/all businesses did that, there wouldn't be any radical muslims left in the US in fairly short order. They'd be told by their fellow muslims to STFU or GTFO.
View Quote

Too many muslim nutlickers, afraid to be branded bigots, " tolerant " coexist types around who can't stomach reality
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is attention whoring, of the highest order.  I recognize that and don't disagree with he position.  If it wasn't attention whoring she would have just posted a sign on the door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually, her missive didn't say anything about hiring, firing, or promotions being affected by being Muslim - hence no violation of the CRA in an EEOC sense. In addition, her gun range is not a "hotel, motel, restaurant or other public accommodation engaged in interstate commerce" as per the actual Civil Rights Act. And, as she points out, as an FFL, she is REQUIRED to be selective in who she allows to be in her facility. This is no different than flight schools being "required" to report suspicious requests to obtain flight training (horse already left the barn on that one, but still).

Further, suppose she has a legitimate fear of what muslims might do to an attractive, successful female? Suppose she listened to that Lebanese Christian woman who gave that muslim student what for not long ago and agreed with what she said? All those posters who think this person is a nutcase and/or an attention whore better think again. I doubt seriously someone in her position hasn't already talked with legal counsel about her approach. She also has just as much a legitimate right of free speech as any of us here, even if we disagree with her premise or her actions.

I hope she boosts her business with her approach. It is time to put the radicals in their places and shame them out of our society. They have no place here. The actual peace-loving muslims who oppose the violent radicals need to step up and start cleaning up their own house BEFORE they get painted by the same brush. Hopefully this lady's stand will help them do that. If most/all businesses did that, there wouldn't be any radical muslims left in the US in fairly short order. They'd be told by their fellow muslims to STFU or GTFO.

It is attention whoring, of the highest order.  I recognize that and don't disagree with he position.  If it wasn't attention whoring she would have just posted a sign on the door.

The web site for her gun range <IS> the front door in a very real sense in that it's easier to post your training calendar, types of stock in your inventory, range rules, etc. on your website so you don't have to wallpaper all of your windows with that crap. So, no, sorry, she's not an attention whore. She's definitely getting attention whether she likes it or not, though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No she didn't. She simply doesn't want them in her place of business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So American Muslims don't have 2nd ammendment rights now?

No. This lady took those rights away from them.

No she didn't. She simply doesn't want them in her place of business.

Your sarcasm detector need calibrating.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#6]
dupe

In  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So Ann Barnhardt opened a gun store. Kewl !
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How did ushering blacks into the back of the bus or segregating schools have a negative impact on anyone? Some could argue It didn't but it made second class citizens out of an entire race of people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now all she is doing is acting like the very people she opposes. She is free to be ignorant and act like an ass clown, I hope it drives her business right into the ground. If it were me and I seen a sign that restricted someones religion, race or creed I personally would take my business elsewhere and encourage everyone I know to do the same. I'm not giving my hard earned money to an ignorant bigot. She would have made a good nazi.

How is she restricting anyone's race or religion?

Seriously?

It's her business to run as she sees fit.

People like you are the reason we have so many stupid laws on the books.

She has the right, as long as her "range" is not a public accommodation open to the general public, but if it is she is in direct violation of the civil rights act and someone will be along shortly to bankrupt her. As free human beings we are free do do as we please, until our actions have a negative impact on others. I'm not a betting man but if this ever goes to court my money says things will not go very well for her, not in the very least bit.

Assclowns like her are what give gun owners a bad name, she is a small minority of the lunatic fringe that do not, and will never represent the majority of gun owners.

Public bus, public schools.

You're right, the government shouldn't do that. Private businesses are private property. They can do whatever they want.

Today, racism is not nearly as overt as it was 50 years ago. If you were to put up a sign saying "Whites Only", you would be
lambasted by the media, boycotted and have protests outside of your store. Problem solved.

And really, why would you want to use the coercive power of the federal government to force people who hate you to take your money?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Where?

If you honestly believe that all of the 1.6 billion people in the world who claim to be Muslim, perpetrate terrorist acts, support terrorism, openly condone terrorism or secretly wish for terrorist attacks, then lol @ you.

Good luck with your paranoia goals of 2014.
View Quote

The "peaceful Muslims" get blamed for terrorism because a whole lot of them are incredibly tolerant of it, either by vocally supporting it, or not condemning it. Call it paranoia, but you know it's true. They get lumped in with the others by their own choice.

Any gun owner (or Christian, for that matter) will gladly condemn a mass shooting, and if anything, gun owners and Christians are one of the most vocal segments of society when it comes to condemning murderers and violence. Sorry, your argument is horrible.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They have the nerve to get pissed off at a shooting range but not at the ones cutting off a womans head.

Complete bullshit. They get what they ask for.

View Quote

I doubt many, if any, Muslims are getting pissed off about this. The only people I've seen with their panties in a wad about her opinions are the holier-than-thou, fence-sitting liberaltarians on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Has she been sued yet? Same thing as putting up a no blacks sign.
View Quote

Yeah, it's also the same thing as not wanting to host homosexual weddings.

It's called freedom.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Islam, the Federal government and the women in the OP can all go overboard chained to the anchor.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So Ann Barnhardt opened a gun store. Kewl !
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You think it's smart to publicly announce (and document) how your business is willfully violating federal law (specifically the Civil Rights Act)?

Your definition of "smart" must be different from mine.

Her "argument" is NO DIFFERENT from putting up a "no blacks" sign on her business, and trying to justify it by saying FBI crime statistics show that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes and murder than whites.

She is not smart, she is an attention whoring imbecile.  If she actually does this, I predict that she will either be taken to court by the DoJ and will lose, or the ATF will pull her FFL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well said. She seems like a smart, well spoken person.

You think it's smart to publicly announce (and document) how your business is willfully violating federal law (specifically the Civil Rights Act)?

Her "argument" is NO DIFFERENT from putting up a "no blacks" sign on her business, and trying to justify it by saying FBI crime statistics show that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes and murder than whites.

She is not smart, she is an attention whoring imbecile.  If she actually does this, I predict that she will either be taken to court by the DoJ and will lose, or the ATF will pull her FFL.

That kind of politically correct thinking is what is sending this country to hell in a handbasket.

She is standing up for what she believes in.

England has already fucked themselves up, don't come over here and try to fuck us up too.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well, anyone except normal people.  But whatever, her business her rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To the point and very well supported...Bravo
I agree there was no bigotry involved and she supported all her points with valid logical reasons that anyone can get behind.

You mean like the baker who had to bake the cake for the gay couple?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And just as crazy, if not more so.

This woman has...issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stifler's mom...with a gun.

And just as crazy, if not more so.

This woman has...issues.

Yep
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#17]
She's probably going to get sued, but oh well.

While I believe there are peaceful, normal, westernized Muslims who want nothing to do with all this beheading nonsense, too many "peaceful" Muslims are peaceful in name only.

Like this lady:
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's probably going to get sued, but oh well.

While I believe there are peaceful, normal, westernized Muslims who want nothing to do with all this beheading nonsense, too many "peaceful" Muslims are peaceful in name only.

Like this lady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE
View Quote

Looks like a religion of peace to me
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of this would be an issue if our immigration policies were managed by rational people.

It is what it is.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#20]
She's ahead of the curve. Give it some time, after some new attack by Muslims, and more people will see things like she does.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The "peaceful Muslims" get blamed for terrorism because a whole lot of them are incredibly tolerant of it, either by vocally supporting it, or not condemning it. Call it paranoia, but you know it's true. They get lumped in with the others by their own choice.

Any gun owner (or Christian, for that matter) will gladly condemn a mass shooting, and if anything, gun owners and Christians are one of the most vocal segments of society when it comes to condemning murderers and violence. Sorry, your argument is horrible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?

If you honestly believe that all of the 1.6 billion people in the world who claim to be Muslim, perpetrate terrorist acts, support terrorism, openly condone terrorism or secretly wish for terrorist attacks, then lol @ you.

Plenty of Muslims condemn terrorism. Do you expect them to go up to you and personally denounce terrorism after kissing your feet?  

Honestly, why should anyone be obliged to condemn something they had nothing to do with?

I'm certainly not going to be making any official condemnations every time some gang-banger in South Chicago is shot.

I don't shake the hand of every black person I see and personally apologize for slavery nor do I make it a point to tell every woman I meet that I personally oppose rape..

I suppose if you have a collectivist mindset, it would seem reasonable for everyone to be held responsible for other people's actions.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, I guess she won't be getting any money from me.
View Quote

Well gosh, I bet that just really bothers the business owner in Arkansas that the troll from PA isn't going to visit her range,  you showed her!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That kind of politically correct thinking is what is sending this country to hell in a handbasket.

England has already fucked themselves up, don't come over here and try to fuck us up too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To the point and very well supported...Bravo
I agree there was no bigotry involved and she supported all her points with valid logical reasons that anyone can get behind.

I can pretty much guarantee he supported the baker, in that case. I did, even as I personally thought they were being dillholes about it. But whatever, their business their rules.

You can say "that's how it should be", while recognizing that sadly, it often ain't.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know why I'm surprised by the bigoted shit I read on this site anymore, but I still am. It's more like disappointment, really.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She's ahead of the curve. Give it some time, after some new attack by Muslims, and more people will see things like she does.
View Quote

Yeah , maybe we can just put 'em up against a wall, right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Sure seem to be a lot of Islamic scholars here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:07:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quit picking on the Muslims they just want peace!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Her business her rules. Peiriod. SHe has the right to kick out anyone she wants for any reason
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Equating a race/ethnicity that someone is born with with, to an ideology that was founded by a man who raped murdered thieved and lied to establish and told his followers to do the same is beyond offensive. What next comparing little people to FARC?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Plenty of Muslims condemn terrorism. Do you expect them to go up to you and personally denounce terrorism after kissing your feet?  

Honestly, why should anyone be obliged to condemn something they had nothing to do with?

I'm certainly not going to be making any official condemnations every time some gang-banger in South Chicago is shot.

I don't shake the hand of every black person I see and personally apologize for slavery.

I suppose if you have a collectivist mindset, it would seem reasonable for everyone to be held responsible for other people's actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?

I don't shake the hand of every black person I see and personally apologize for slavery.

Oh look, some more strawmen!

No one mentioned requiring "apologies" from all Muslims. You really need to learn how to form valid analogies and arguments. This is ridiculous.

And did you seriously just compare the death of some gangbanger in Chicago to a Muslim terrorist attack on innocent Americans? Way to show your true colors.

Yes, I expect Muslims to condemn terrorist attacks. I expect anyone of any nationality or religion to do so. How unreasonable of me.

As you well know, any gun owner (or Christian, for that matter) will gladly condemn a mass shooting, and if anything, gun owners and Christians are one of the most vocal segments of society when it comes to condemning murderers and violence.

A whole lot of Muslims, on the other hand, couldn't care less. They've demonstrated it repeatedly. And just like you, when their fellow believers start murdering innocent Americans again, they're far more concerned about protecting the good name of Islam. This kind of spineless political correctness is driving our nation into the gutter. If you think these "peaceful Muslims" are so great, why don't you go live in an Islamic country?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:20:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She did no such thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think she made it pretty clear why it is completely different.

Race and religion are included in the Civil Rights Act.

She made a decent argument why Islam is not a religion.

She did no such thing.

Counter argument, if you have one?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I don't know why I'm surprised by the bigoted shit I read on this site anymore, but I still am. It's more like disappointment, really.
View Quote

You think it is unfair that people do not welcome with open arms people who follow after a man who raped, thieved, lied, murdered, beheaded, tortured plus many other outright obscene acts. If Charles Manson founded a religion and told his followers to kill those who do not follow said religion would it be wrong for people to dislike  or be fearful of those who CHOOSE to follow said religion and praise the brutal acts of the founder?

I guess you would also call those who hate and oppose the Reich church bigots also. The Reich church is just as much of a religion as islam.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No one mentioned requiring "apologies" from all Muslims. You really need to learn how to form valid analogies and arguments. This is ridiculous.

And did you seriously just compare the death of some gangbanger in Chicago to a Muslim terrorist attack on innocent Americans? Way to show your true colors.

Yes, I expect Muslims to condemn terrorist attacks. I expect anyone of any nationality or religion to do so. How unreasonable of me!

As you well know, any gun owner (or Christian, for that matter) will gladly condemn a mass shooting, and if anything, gun owners and Christians are one of the most vocal segments of society when it comes to condemning murderers and violence.

A whole lot of Muslims, on the other hand, couldn't care less. They've demonstrated it repeatedly. And just like you, when their fellow believers start murdering innocent Americans again, they're far more concerned about protecting the good name of Islam. This kind of spineless political correctness is driving our nation into the gutter. If you think these "peaceful Muslims" are so great, why don't you go live in an Islamic country?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?

Yes, I expect Muslims to condemn terrorist attacks. I expect anyone of any nationality or religion to do so. How unreasonable of me!

Yes, I equated the death of a gangbanger to a terrorist attack... Strong phony outrage on your part.

In what way should Muslims condemn terrorism?

How about this, why don't you go up to one of those icky Muslims and ask them what they think about terrorism? I'm sure they'll condemn it for you. However, you still probably won't take their word for it.

I really am not sure what you want them to do,

After a mass shooting do you tell all your coworkers to gather around and then proceed to go on about how you are a gun owner and you detest mass shootings?
Maybe in a casual conversation you'll talk about it, but you're definitely not going to make a scene.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:23:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm going to say not hot. Pretty sure every picture I've seen of her has been airbrushed.
View Quote

Pretty sure I'd be hotter if I was airbrushed and in drag, and that's putting it mildly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This woman writes a fucking masterpiece and all of you leg humpers can only talk about her looks.
This woman stands up and fights for our 2nd amendment rights everyday and she is judged by whether or not her pics are airbrushed?
Fucking pathetic.
View Quote

She's also judged for being a kook.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to ruin the fun with common sense...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

So how is it that she is going tell a muslim apart from any other person, skin color, dress.
View Quote

hand out free bacon at the door.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Been teaching a young lady to shoot recently, her name may or may not have a Mohammed in there somewhere. Guess we know where she won't be going for her first pistol.

Her business, her rules, of course. I'll  definitely  comply.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes, I equated the death of a gangbanger to a terrorist attack... Strong phony outrage on your part.

In what way should Muslims condemn terrorism?

How about this, why don't you go up to one of those icky Muslims and ask them what they think about terrorism? I'm sure they'll condemn it for you. However, you still probably won't take their word for it.

I really am not sure what you want them to do,

After a mass shooting do you tell all your coworkers to gather around and then proceed to go on about how you are a gun owner and you detest mass shootings?
Maybe in a casual conversation you'll talk about it, but you're definitely not going to make a scene.
View Quote

Trying to bring reason into GD?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously?

After a mass shooting, invariably, millions of gun owners all over the country openly condemn the murderer and his actions, both online and in person. Anyone paying attention will notice this. Even here on AR15.com, as you're no doubt aware, any discussion of a mass shooting includes overwhelming disgust at the shooter's actions. If anything, gun owners are one of the most vocal segments of society when it comes to condemning murderers and violence. Muslims are more concerned about protecting the good name of Islam, and a whole lot of them all across the globe are incredibly tolerant of religious terrorism.  Your attempt at comparing Muslims to gun owners is pathetic and obviously flawed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#43]
You'd think at a time like this gun owners of different races, religions, and the such would stick together.

"out of the way jerk!!"
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?

In 2012, there were an estimated 184,000 terrorists...

That's a hair over a hundredth of a percent. How often do you hear Muslims speak? Do you talk to them in person? Or do you hear them primarily through the media?

Let's say the number of terrorists is at 1 million now, that's 6 hundredths of percent. It's a trivial amount.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Too many muslim nutlickers, afraid to be branded bigots, " tolerant " coexist types around who can't stomach reality
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#46]
I worked with a Muslim. His last name was even "Akbar". He was a cool dude.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Publishing books is probably attention whoring too. Damn writers! Arrgh!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's called freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has she been sued yet? Same thing as putting up a no blacks sign.

It's called freedom.

That "freedom" will bankrupt her and a muslim will own her business.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, you did.

I said Muslims should be expected to condemn terrorist attacks on innocent Americans.

You responded by saying you don't make condemnations when a gangbanger in Chicago gets shot.

In other words, you equated the death of a gangbanger to a terrorist attack, and implied that since one doesn't deserve condemnation, the other doesn't either. But you're evidently so bad at making analogies you may not have even realized what you were implying.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#50]
This thread has gotten all derped Adirka dirka derped up

Fixed it.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top