Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know glamour shots allowed people to bring guns in for photo poses

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You think it's smart to publicly announce (and document) how your business is willfully violating federal law (specifically the Civil Rights Act)?

Your definition of "smart" must be different from mine.

Her "argument" is NO DIFFERENT from putting up a "no blacks" sign on her business, and trying to justify it by saying FBI crime statistics show that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes and murder than whites.

She is not smart, she is an attention whoring imbecile.  If she actually does this, I predict that she will either be taken to court by the DoJ and will lose, or the ATF will pull her FFL.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well said. She seems like a smart, well spoken person.

You think it's smart to publicly announce (and document) how your business is willfully violating federal law (specifically the Civil Rights Act)?

Her "argument" is NO DIFFERENT from putting up a "no blacks" sign on her business, and trying to justify it by saying FBI crime statistics show that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes and murder than whites.

She is not smart, she is an attention whoring imbecile.  If she actually does this, I predict that she will either be taken to court by the DoJ and will lose, or the ATF will pull her FFL.

Bingo. This racist Botox hag is going to make national news.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But if it saves one child's life, isn't it worth it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But if it saves one child's life, isn't it worth it?

Somebody seriously needs to sue the next group that champions a boycott. After all, is it not discrimination against a lawful entity based on race, creed, color, etc.?

If Jesse and his posse can refuse to do business with a person because they are (fill in the blank), then why shouldn't the business owner?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate big hair. I would cum in it out of spite.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This woman writes a fucking masterpiece and all of you leg humpers can only talk about her looks.
This woman stands up and fights for our 2nd amendment rights everyday and she is judged by whether or not her pics are airbrushed?
Fucking pathetic.
View Quote

It's the GD way, we eat our own.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sounds like a good place to visit and she's hot.
View Quote

Fist Post and all that it entails.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#8]
So how is it that she is going tell a muslim apart from any other person, skin color, dress.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think she made it pretty clear why it is completely different.

Race and religion are included in the Civil Rights Act.

She made a decent argument why Islam is not a religion.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Stifler's mom...with a gun.
View Quote

T[his] PNI
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thought was she is already going out of business, and this is her way of "controlling" that issue, and probably intends to run for office.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what?

The federal law is what's imbecilic.

She should be able to run her business how she pleases.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Good for her.

She looks like Wynona Judd.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#14]
1) I stand behind her 100% after all it is HER business. 2) She is so NOT guilty!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even in the absence of the Civil Rights Act, her "argument" is absurd. She's a nutbag.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Her business, her rules. Even when I dont necessarily agree.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

So how is it that she is going tell a muslim apart from any other person, skin color, dress.
View Quote
She doesn't have to. If you willfully violate the rules of an establishment you are trespassing. It's the same logic behind no-gun signs in most states, in a lot of states there are no laws that make "no-guns" signs legal so concealed carriers walk by them all day. Whether the rule is actively enforced or not doesn't matter she is making a statement that she doesn't agree with letting a group of people in her store because an extremely large number of their community want to cut Americans heads off.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did no such thing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good for her.

View Quote

If Wynona lost about 100 lbs...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, she's taking a stand. How is that crazy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And just as crazy, if not more so.

This woman has...issues.

Because the .gov is taking similar stand against us! She's basically saying she's doing it for the kids!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good for her.

Haha yeah, I almost edited just to point out that very fact.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She did no such thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did no such thing.

did too  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, pointing out the blatant endorsement of violence in the Koran, and not wanting to associate with people who support it, makes you "racist."

You win the idiotic post of the month award.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone calling her an idiot isn't looking at the bigger picture.  Think of all the free publicity she's getting and the associated increase in revenue it's going to bring.  She's going to be a very rich idiot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Her business, her rules.

That being said, how does she plan on enforcing her policy? Muslims come in all shapes and colors, and many middle-eastern looking people are not muslim.
View Quote

Like some  Supreme Court Justice, she'll "know them when she sees them".
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:51:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I read the thread title, and looked at the picture. Is she in Texas? She's hot, in that trashy, middle aged Texan kind of way. Loose dark clothes to hide her fat. Hair extensions, big rings, theatrical make up. Re touched portrait. Crazy. She's got Texas sized crazy as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:53:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She did no such thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did no such thing.

+1 to Subnet, and DK-Prof.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#29]
I commend her and do not disagree with anything she said but, does she honestly think she lives in a free nation where she has the freedom to do business with who she likes or dislikes?
She
lives in the same country whose government forced a Christian wedding
cake maker to make homosexual sodomite cakes under threat of
law. The same government that forced a Christian photography business to
photograph homosexuals kissing while being wed or else be fined out of business. All while federal activist judges backed these rulings.
Wait till the agenda driven media, hate groups like the SPLC and activist judges are done helping her choose who she has the freedom to do business with...lol. They will force her to allow Muslim brotherhood meetings and "bring your own goat day" at her range just to make an example out of her. Wait and see...

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Anyone calling her an idiot isn't looking at the bigger picture.  Think of all the free publicity she's getting and the associated increase in revenue it's going to bring.  She's going to be a very rich idiot.
View Quote

Publicly flaunting the fact that you're violating federal law (even a bad or dumb law) will attract the wrong kind of attention.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#31]
not guilty
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because the .gov is taking similar stand against us! She's basically saying she's doing it for the kids!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This woman has...issues.

She's establishing "reasonable restrictions" on people with religiously induced PTSD.....i.e. Muslims.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Also: Islam isn't a religion, but atheism is.

What's up is down, what's left is right...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there another article somewhere I missed?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Sounds like a dumbass.

I'm sure she has personally been threatened by Muslims for "studying their koran." lol

Looks like she's trying to fulfill every stereotype about gun owners. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was a liberal troll.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Very intelligent summation.........but that in itself doesn't mean that Holder/oBAMa or oBAMa/Holder won't persecute/prosecute her.

and,yes........she's H-O-T !!!!!!! makes me wish I was 10 years younger..............

ok...........OK.....OK....make that 30 years younger..............
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sounds like a good place to visit and she's hot.
View Quote

She can be my new Queen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#38]
That letter is very ignorant of the actual issues at play, imho. Blame the problem on all muslims, and ban them from every business? What would that accomplish? Think we'd get more or less terrorists from that approach? Hrm?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/when_someone_is_delusional.gif

Sounds like a dumbass.

I'm sure she has personally been threatened by Muslims for "studying their koran". lol

Looks like she's trying to fulfill every stereotype about gun owners. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was a liberal troll.
View Quote

Is that hard for you to believe?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Gd would follow this idiot right off a cliff because she's got a set of tits.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/when_someone_is_delusional.gif

Sounds like a dumbass.

I'm sure she has personally been threatened by Muslims for "studying their koran". lol

Honestly? Yeah. I think she's making it up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Look, you may not agree with the range owner's take on Islam, and that's up to you, but equating these two is incredibly intellectually dishonest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This woman has...issues.

This nut is taking a stand, too.  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1671332_Webcam_girl_will_donate_sex_video_proceeds_to_Ferguson_protesters.html
"CaptnThundrCunt", stalwart defender of virtue and sanity...hail her valiant stand!

Look, you may not agree with the range owner's take on Islam, and that's up to you, but equating these two is incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Liberals gonna liberal.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That letter is very ignorant of the actual issues at play, imho. Blame the problem on all muslims, and ban them from every business? What would that accomplish? Think we'd get more or less terrorists from that approach? Hrm?
View Quote
So a Muslim should become a terrorist when he/she finds out people are afraid of Muslims after they find out all the horrible stuff Muslims have done?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This woman has...issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This woman has...issues.

Issues like fact and logic  as opposed to the silliness of our govt?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm just waiting for a gay bar to ban straight Christian men, so I can sue the fuck out of someone!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a dumbass.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

did too  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did no such thing.

did too  

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

She's fucking nuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's fucking nuts.

This.  Also:

1. NOT attractive, or anything approaching it.
2.  Attention whore

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a dumbass.

http://youtu.be/R5L9SExquao

Does she run a gun store in London, too?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top