Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2014 4:08:08 PM EDT
This morning on the way to the gym I drove over a bag lying in the middle of the road. I stopped to gather it up and threw it on the passenger seat without inspecting it. A few blocks further was a pile of papers scattered on the road. I got out and gathered those up as well figuring that the bag I found a moment before had been stolen and that the thieves had tossed the papers out as they were making their get away. Later on when I got home I looked in the bag and it was totally empty except for a nickel and broken window glass. Now I'm pretty sure at this point the bag was tossed after whoever stole it emptied it out.

Value of the all suede leather bag they tossed out the window? Four hundred dollars....

Yes, I am trying to find the owner and have a pretty good idea where they work given the paperwork I found on the street. If that fails I'll hand it over to the cops.

I know some of you have good stories about thieves getting in and out with what they wanted while leaving something far more valuable behind that they could just as simply carried off.

I hate thieves but I like good stories,

Let's hear them!

ETA: Found the owner. The bag was stolen empty. They threw away the only valuable thing they stole.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Ass hat broke the side window of my truck and took my pack.
They got my pack, lunch bag and my knife, a $300.00 Benchmade limited edition.

In their haste they forgot to get the wallet and the GHB behind the seat.

Still pisses me off even though I got off light.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Had some idiot(s) steal a trashbag full of dogshit fouled bedding and clothing cleaned from a trailer I rented out.

I was taking it to the landfill. Hope they enjoyed their poop-sheets.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The morons who robbed me at gunpoint didn't bother looking into the floor safe where there was a bank bag with an additional $500.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Several years ago I raked up four 48 gallon heavy mil trash bags full of leaves.
I had them sitting on my porch for disposal.
About midnight while I was lying in the living room on the couch I hear a funny noise right outside the window exactly where the four bags full of leaves are sitting.
I get up to look out the blind and some stupid fuckers thought they had really scored and all that got was my leaves that I was already trying to figure out how to get rid of them.
Dumb fucks!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Most people are idiots.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Years ago I got a call for a burglary.   Got there and talked to the victim, and while investigating the scene found the victims wallet.  I told him he was lucky the guy didn't find it.  He says its not HIS wallet.
We pull the i.d. out and I asked him if this was a friend or aquaintence of his.  Nope.   Well, this is gonna be an easy arrest!

Go to burglars company and ask him if he knows the victim.  "No, man.   Never heard of him."  Ever been to this address?  "No, man.  Don't even know where that is."   Huh!  Funny thing that I found your wallet in his broken into room.  How'd that happen?  "I don't know."  Sure ya do!  Wanna come clean and get all this bullshit over with or are we gonna drag it out?  "Fuckit.  Yeah I broke in."

Held out his hands and we took a little ride to jail.  Wish they were all that dumb.  And easy to flip!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I am really sorry for your loss but WHY would you leave your wallet in your car??
I mean it contains your money and I.D. generally.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Our annual stolen present thread is pretty awesome.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#10]
The only thing that I have ever had stolen from me was a,,,,,,,,,get this,,,,,,,,,,post hole digger.  A fucking post hole digger!  A manual labor, two handed, blister making, shoulder killing fucking POST HOLE DIGGER!

How goddamn stupid do you have to be to steal a post hole digger?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Years ago I did alarm systems down in Miami. One time a customer had a guy sneak into the back yard and throw a rock through a big plate glass window to break into the house. He stood on their childs tricycle to step up and into the dining room through the broken window. The tricycle slipped out from under him and a shard of glass went up into his inner thigh and severed his femoral. The police found him by following the blood trail, he was dead down by the canal bank about 100 yards away.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Years ago I got a call for a burglary.   Got there and talked to the victim, and while investigating the scene found the victims wallet.  I told him he was lucky the guy didn't find it.  He says its not HIS wallet.
We pull the i.d. out and I asked him if this was a friend or aquaintence of his.  Nope.   Well, this is gonna be an easy arrest!

Go to burglars company and ask him if he knows the victim.  "No, man.   Never heard of him."  Ever been to this address?  "No, man.  Don't even know where that is."   Huh!  Funny thing that I found your wallet in his broken into room.  How'd that happen?  "I don't know."  Sure ya do!  Wanna come clean and get all this bullshit over with or are we gonna drag it out?  "Fuckit.  Yeah I broke in."

Held out his hands and we took a little ride to jail.  Wish they were all that dumb.  And easy to flip!
View Quote

That exact scenario happened to my Uncle except they broke into his pole barn and stole tools, one guy left behind his wallet with ID. The burglars were a couple of adult children (19-21) that lived a few houses down.

The police talked to them but they denied everything and nothing ever came of it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Had some idiot(s) steal a trashbag full of dogshit fouled bedding and clothing cleaned from a trailer I rented out.

I was taking it to the landfill. Hope they enjoyed their poop-sheets.
View Quote

Speaking of a bag of shit--who is our poster who does the Christmas Cat Shit thing??
I need to send him a donation for a Gopro camera before then.

My best story is from a dollar store where I worked.
Some dumbass shoplifter stole a pair of shoes, but failed to notice they were both right shoes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
My car was stolen and stripped at the thieves house, including wheels. They put some manner of bad wheel   on to transport it to where they dumped it. The wheel left a scrape mark from the dump site back to where they lived
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#17]
My folks replaced their dishwasher and put the old one in the box and loaded it in the truck to get rid of it. Someone broke in and took it along with some tools. Hope they enjoyed the broke ass dishwasher.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only thing that I have ever had stolen from me was a,,,,,,,,,get this,,,,,,,,,,post hole digger.  A fucking post hole digger!  A manual labor, two handed, blister making, shoulder killing fucking POST HOLE DIGGER!

View Quote

They pawned it
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#19]
hmmm..... i have a friend, she moved out of the house she was sharing with her husband, due to marital problems.

suddenly, 4-5 guns turned up missing. someone suggested she had stolen her husbands guns....

turned out to be her daughters deadbeat boyfriend... he stole approx $1500 in guns, and pawned them in his own name for $300 bucks. fucker is about to be sentenced in the next 3 weeks for it.

same guy stole a plate off a mustang at the dealership where he worked..... fired.

same guy stole $1500, from new employer, to rent a house for him n his girlfriend, and loudly brayed all day long about how he was turning his life around..... and the entire thing was financed by shit he stole.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Most people are idiots.
View Quote

Yes, but thieves deserve the scorn.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Friend of mine owns a restaurant/tavern.

In the office was an old floor safe.  It was there when he bought the place and never used it.  All that was in it was a piece of paper with the combination written on it.  Eventually someone accidentally locked it up.  It was so big and heavy he never bothered getting rid of it.

One day he pulled in and saw drag marks in the driveway.  The front door was busted and followed the drag marks to the office to where the empty safe was.  The thieves saved him a lot of trouble.  I always laugh when I think about all the work those guys did and their disappointment when they finally cracked it open.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I fired a guy yesterday for stealing at work.  the fool, took a box of angle iron drops.  The box was about half the size of a beer case box, and probably weighed 50lbs.  This happened right before lunch.  One of the women who work in the office goes to lunch at 11, and was sitting out in her vehicle and saw the guy do it.  When the thief saw her he dropped down and pushed the box under my truck.  Then ducked down and ran back to the shop.  I was informed of it right before I go to lunch, and told the owner I"d handle it when I got back.  When I got back from lunch, I went up the guy and asked him what's with shoving the shit under my truck.  I get the deer in the headlights look.  I  tell him to get the fuck out, and that was it.  This fool lost an easy job making about 15 bucks an hour starting for about 50 cents of scrap metal.  None if it useful.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I once had a mountain bike stolen out of my Suburban, it was sitting in front of my house during the night.  It was an oversight as my drive way was blocked and I was too lazy to move cars before going to bed that evening.

Anyway, rear window was broken and the bike (worth about $6K) gone.  However, they left two pistols in the console, an electric guitar, an amp,  > $3,000 of tools in a toolbox and a big ole torque wrench laying right under the bike.

Six weeks later the fool was "placed" face down in a parking lot after he decided to sell me my bike back after I placed a want to buy add on Craigslist.

Yep, some people are not only immoral but dumber than a box of rocks.  I'm talking STOOOOPID!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Had a janitor at the Best Buy I worked at stealing Mini Disc stuff.  He had gotten a player or two and untold numbers of discs.

Then one night he didn't go into the bathroom to tear off all the soft tags (to set off the alarm).

He had 15 discs on him.  No idea why he had gotten all that he had and then just . . .  forget to not get caught.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#25]
i had a cop buddy who told me a story.

he was parked doing paperwork, and a car was parked right in front of kmart, illegally parked.

ok, no prob, someone probably picking up granny, or a tv etc.  except.... the car sat there for about 45 minutes. my buddy drives by, and sees the tags are expired. ok, he stops for a sec, and when he looks up the cars moving. so he follows it.

car drives thru a stop sign.... damn, this guy is just BEGGING, for a ticket. he stops the car, and the driver totally denies being anywhere near kmart at all.

my buddy discovers....

1. expired tags
2. no insurance
3. expired license.... which is also suspended.
4. plus a warrant for failure to appear

the guy denies being at kmart at all...  finally guy admits he was " shopping".

. then my buddy notices the entire back floorboard filled with loose items... did kmart stop giving bags to customers and just dump the shit in your car?

turns out the guy just rolled a cart FULL of electronics, food, games etc,and dumped them intot he backseat and drove off...

if he had not been illegally parked for almost a hour, he would have gotten away with it too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#26]
my brother has a 18 wheeler pass his weigh station without stopping.. he stops the truck, and the guy whines his trucks empty... so he didnt stop.

brother........ok.... open it up.

driver........see...  no load.

brother....... whats in those 2 duffle bags? kinda weird just two dufflebags.

driver......... my dirty clothes...

brother looks and finds $ 2 MILLION bucks.

if the damn things had been in the front of the truck in the sleeper they would have never been found.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
i did have an employee steal a beat to shit sledgehammer one time.

my story: in a past life, i was a contractor. had some dipshits open my truck door, immediately turn off the inside lights and rifle through my console. without the lights on, they didn't see the 2k of tools in the back seat, or the keys in the ignition

another time they cut a 6" dia. hole in my wife's BMW convertible roof so they could reach in and open the ~unlocked~ door.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#28]
The pawn shop where I used to work got broken into a couple times. They have cameras and an alarm system as any pawn shop should. The first time the perp had lost a gun on pawn there and he was pissed that he had lost it and didn't have the money to pick it up. So that night him and buddy busted out the glass in the front door, crack the case open, and make off with the gun. Apparently, after he got outside he thought that it might have been a bad idea. He ditched the gun and his car keys along the road by the shop. The cops picked them up later that morning when they came back looking for their keys...

The second time was the landlord's grandson. He was barely able to stand up he was so drunk. Using a rock and his foot, it took him about a minute to get through the glass of the front door. After he finally got through, he just stood there for a second while the alarm rang. Then turned around and went back out the door. The cops picked him up walking down the road a little later.

Then you have the morons that thought we couldn't see them on the cameras. Caught one the boss' self-proclaimed "good friends" stuffing a portable DVD player into his jacket pocket. And then there was the guy who shoved a Playstation 2 down his pants...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am really sorry for your loss but WHY would you leave your wallet in your car??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I know, lesson learned.
I was mountain biking in Point Mugu State park and had to park outside the park due to an expired parking pass.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#30]
I am not sure if this falls under stupid or mildly brilliant.

A woman passed away a few months back and her house has been sitting empty while the heirs were trying to set up an estate auction. Two weeks ago a man and his wife, both meth heads, rent a U-haul truck and back it up to the house and start loading up furniture. Now this house sit on Central Avenue, lot of traffic going by, also the police station sits 5 blocks away on the very same street. The fire dept is two blocks away on a different street. I guess what I am trying to say is a secluded spot this ain't.

Neighbors see the truck, see the couple loading the truck, and call the police. Suspects take off on foot right as the cops show up. The guy left his drivers license in the cab, the truck was rented in his name. The police also found a receipt to a local motel, and after getting a warrant, they find meth and other stolen shit in the room. Two days later both idiots are picked up and jailed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Young woman in jail on multiple drug use, drug  possession, & probation violation charges.  She calls a friend of hers on the telephone. She encourages said friend and directs said friend to break into x-boyfriend's house.  Friend follows directions to steel big screen TV, speakers, musical equipment, and some other things.  Yep those calls are recorded, she gets popped for burglary while she is sitting in custody.    That had to be one of easiest burglaries for the county attorney to prove ever!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I parked my car in downtown Houston on a Sunday morning.  I was running the Houston Marathon, so I left my wallet with at least a hundred dollars in it in the closed center console.  I left my pistol in the same console.  I also had my school backpack in the floorboard of the passenger seat.

Come back a few hours later and find my driver's side window busted in.  Glass had cut my leather seats and some of the plastic.  Thing is, they only grabbed my backpack and left the center console alone (would have taken 2 seconds to open) so they didn't get my wallet or pistol.

Thing is that backpack had nothing at all of value in it.  I had school papers and a book or two (not valuable) in there.  Nothing else.  They dropped the backpack a few blocks over and I recovered it.

They did over $2,000 in damage to my brand new vehicle to get a ratty packpack worth nothing.  And it was cold as shit that day so driving an hour home with the open window just made me angrier and angrier.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Our annual stolen present thread is pretty awesome.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

What is the poster's screen name??  I have a thread wanting him to check in.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I drive a shitty looking 1991 completely open Jeep.  It has exactly one piece of glass - the front windshield.  It has no doors.  I don't have rich people's problems with fucktards stealing shit out of it, yet I live in the hood where I am seen as "the" white guy.  

Drive a target, be targetted.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I drive a shitty looking 1991 completely open Jeep.  It has exactly one piece of glass - the front windshield.  It has no doors.  I don't have rich people's problems with fucktards stealing shit out of it, yet I live in the hood where I am seen as "the" white guy.  

Drive a target, be targetted.

View Quote

Ummmm..... it doesn't matter what you drive.      In college my roommate drove an old Tacoma and we lived in a less than savory part of town.    About every so often someone would jiggle open the two sliding glass doors in the back window of the cab and steal any random change he happened to have in his ash tray.     It happened many many times.

That is why I never leave even an empty bag in plain sight in a vehicle...... because the thief doesn't know its empty until your window is broken or your lock is popped.    And by that time you are stuck with a repair bill.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Friend of mine owns a restaurant/tavern.

In the office was an old floor safe.  It was there when he bought the place and never used it.  All that was in it was a piece of paper with the combination written on it.  Eventually someone accidentally locked it up.  It was so big and heavy he never bothered getting rid of it.

One day he pulled in and saw drag marks in the driveway.  The front door was busted and followed the drag marks to the office to where the empty safe was.  The thieves saved him a lot of trouble.  I always laugh when I think about all the work those guys did and their disappointment when they finally cracked it open.
View Quote

I fucking love stories like this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Two guys hooked up with my gay neighbor across the street in order to rob him.  They beat the crap out of him and stole money and some other stuff.  One of the idiots dropped his wallet when they left.  Cops arrested him the next day and got his equally stupid accomplice.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Speaking of a bag of shit--who is our poster who does the Christmas Cat Shit thing??

Some dumbass shoplifter stole a pair of shoes, but failed to notice they were both right shoes.
View Quote

I forget who started the tradition, but more than a few are carrying it on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a thread going currently.  I want to see video this year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#40]
We had a huge new valve left over from a water plant job we were doing upgrades on. It weighed easily 400lbs. All the while the work was going on, you could see the other dipshits in the buildings at our ski area salavating over the possibility of stealing some metal to scrap.......because that's what the low lifes in the nearest town did.....and we hired them all as maintenance on the mountain and snowmakers.

We chain this huge globe valve to the fence and are already calling it gone.

The mountain manager's worthless son comes back that night down our road in the woods to the facility and he and a friend steal this honkin huge ass valve and throw it in the trunk of his beat up gigantic four door, full size rusted out 1977 Buick Battlestar Galactica

All went well until he went around the first sharp curve, where the valve shifted, wiping the rear out on the shitty roads, launching the valve right through the side of the trunk and taking the whole body panel with it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I parked my car in downtown Houston on a Sunday morning.  I was running the Houston Marathon, so I left my wallet with at least a hundred dollars in it in the closed center console.  I left my pistol in the same console.  I also had my school backpack in the floorboard of the passenger seat.

Come back a few hours later and find my driver's side window busted in.  Glass had cut my leather seats and some of the plastic.  Thing is, they only grabbed my backpack and left the center console alone (would have taken 2 seconds to open) so they didn't get my wallet or pistol.

Thing is that backpack had nothing at all of value in it.  I had school papers and a book or two (not valuable) in there.  Nothing else.  They dropped the backpack a few blocks over and I recovered it.

They did over $2,000 in damage to my brand new vehicle to get a ratty packpack worth nothing.  And it was cold as shit that day so driving an hour home with the open window just made me angrier and angrier.

View Quote

I wonder if your the same guy I came across right after the marathon when you and I guess other friends just discovered the break in?
It was cold as shit and it rained at the start of the marathon and I commented to my daughter and girlfriend what a terrible mess they made of the vehicle.
My daughter did the half marathon that day.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#42]
National chain gas station out on the highway that has a reward card. Got held up on a Sunday nite at knife-point. Thief got about $500 and a handful of cigarettes. When they reviewed the video, the day clerk recognized the guy from the afternoon before. When he bought a soda and chips, and swiped his rewards card. That was registered in his name and address.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Israeli gas mask, and a stack of Hooters' menus from around the country, bag of laundry.

Seriously, who steals Hooter's menus?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a story from the opposite side of the spectrum.  My Uncle is a Catholic Priest and back 40 or so years ago he would throw HUGE Thanksgiving meals for the entire extended family.  His rectory was huge and had room for all the aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews.  I was about 7 and the room my brother and I were in had a safe in it and I kept playing around with it, opening and closing it.  Uncle walks in and says "how are you doing that, we haven't used this safe since someone stole the payroll out of it and never figured out how they did it?"  I peeled back a blotter pad that was on top of the safe and showed my Uncle the original sticker from the manufacturer that had the combination on it.  I forget if there were facepalms in '74 or not, but something similar occurred at the minimum.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Back in 99 a classy, intelligent gent tried to steal my car radio.

Busted out the passenger side window and proceeded to tear up my dash trying to get the radio out. Absolutely destroyed my dash... like they must have been going at it with a claw hammer, twisted metal and broken plastic everywhere destroyed. In the process they cut themselves pretty badly as there was blood splattered -everywhere- inside the car. Try as they might they couldn't get the radio out of the dash, so they grabbed my spindle of CD's off the floor (as the glove compartment was also on the floor, as they had destroyed it) and ran away.

They left a trail of my CDs across the parking lot right up to their apartment door. I told the responding officer about it and he knocked on the door. Inside he found the classy gent with his hands and arms all cut to shit with half a stack of my CD's.

Repair bill for my car was upwards of 4 grand... all for an attempt to steal a hundred dollar low end Sony CD player and he made off with about 4 bucks worth of CD's.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Years ago I did alarm systems down in Miami. One time a customer had a guy sneak into the back yard and throw a rock through a big plate glass window to break into the house. He stood on their childs tricycle to step up and into the dining room through the broken window. The tricycle slipped out from under him and a shard of glass went up into his inner thigh and severed his femoral. The police found him by following the blood trail, he was dead down by the canal bank about 100 yards away.

View Quote

Not uncommon apparently.

Woman dies from blood loss.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Not uncommon apparently.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not uncommon apparently.

Not uncommon enough.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Years ago we had a bad winter storm, city lost power for a week.  My brother had to abandon his house for a few days to stay warm.  When he came back someone had broken in and stole thousands in guns tools and electronics.  Police came out and said there was nothing they could do.  At that point my brother pointed out the footprints in the snow going back and forth from his house to a neighbors house he had never talked to before.  Police got a warrant and recovered 90 percent of what was stolen plus found tons of other items tied to many burglaries in the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#49]
I had a washer and dryer stolen out the back of my truck, along with a bunch of old tools, $1500 worth of locksmith tools, locks and parts.

I wasn't bent about the machines I hope they enjoyed them, the dryer didnt heat, and the washer gushed water out the bottom and didnt drain. Joke was on them, I hope their wives beat the shit out of them for it too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I wonder if your the same guy I came across right after the marathon when you and I guess other friends just discovered the break in?
It was cold as shit and it rained at the start of the marathon and I commented to my daughter and girlfriend what a terrible mess they made of the vehicle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the 2012 Houston Marathon.  I'm 6' 5", shaved head, and there were probably flames shooting out of my ears because I was PISSED.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top