Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Took less than 7 minutes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the boot lickers and usual excuses.

Oh look you attracted a mate
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry. I couldn't resist......it just jumped out at me
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like he spoke before thinking. That being said, it is still disappointing to hear that this is his primary response and the idea of pulling someone over who isn't violating traffic laws doesn't cross his mind...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like he spoke before thinking. That being said, it is still disappointing to hear that this is his primary response and the idea of pulling someone over who isn't violating traffic laws doesn't cross his mind...
View Quote

Actually, (and I can't believe I'm defending not only a cop, but a police captain ) it sounds like his statement was just cherry-picked out of context by a douchebag "journalist".

Honestly, if a female friend or family member asked me about protecting herself from cop-rape, the first thing (not the only thing of course, but the first thing) I'd tell her would be to not give the cops a reason to pull her over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Actually, (and I can't believe I'm defending not only a cop, but a police captain ) it sounds like his statement was just cherry-picked out of context by a douchebag "journalist".

Honestly, if a female friend or family member asked me about protecting herself from cop-rape, the first thing (not the only thing of course, but the first thing) I'd tell her would be to not give the cops a reason to pull her over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe an officer intent on raping a woman is going to think, "oh hell, I have to let that one go because she remembered to use her blinker".
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe an officer intent on raping a woman is going to think, "oh hell, I have to let that one go because they remembered to use their blinker".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe an officer intent on raping a woman is going to think, "oh hell, I have to let that one go because they remembered to use their blinker".

No, no, no... that's not what I'm getting at.  But they probably also aren't likely to just pull over some random car to rape someone either.

This sounds like a classic crime of opportunity to me.

Besides, if you're really concerned about safety, speeding or running stop signs is 87,000 times more likely to get someone hurt than Rape-O-Cop.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she doesn't leave the house would that lower the odds even more?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That was some thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The cop who was trying to mess with my wife didn't get charged despite breaking several laws. Between the DA 'losing' the investigation, the bailiff slapping him on the back and wishing him good luck IN COURT, and the city attorney violating NC's transparency laws, I am of the opinion that law enforcement in general is a corrupt joke, and that until they are held to account by the people, they will continue to act like entiltled and unaccountable scumbags.

That was some thread.

Link?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe an officer intent on raping a woman is going to think, "oh hell, I have to let that one go because she remembered to use her blinker".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean they don't have pretext stops for cop rape?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cop who was trying to mess with my wife didn't get charged despite breaking several laws. Between the DA 'losing' the investigation, the bailiff slapping him on the back and wishing him good luck IN COURT, and the city attorney violating NC's transparency laws, I am of the opinion that law enforcement in general is a corrupt joke, and that until they are held to account by the people, they will continue to act like entiltled and unaccountable scumbags.

That was some thread.

Link?

Here you go
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just seems odd to me a rapist would worry about such things.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I doubt that's high on his list of worries at that point.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was some thread.

Link?

Here you go

Excellent, thanks! I searched, but kept getting no returns.

ETA: Holy fucking moly, not just the events related by the OP, but that whole thread.

On the internet, nobody can tell you're a retard.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Cop had reasonable suspicion to search for consent.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Standby for the usual crowd to accuse you of advocating "cop-killing."
View Quote

Rapist in the act shouldn't be shot because he had a badge?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually,  it'd make much more sense for said cop rapist to have a cover story with articulable probable cause for why he made nothing more than a routine stop.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Cop had reasonable suspicion to search for consent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A bit insensitive (and I'm guessing taken way, way out of context), but still good advice.

Never invite the Man into your life and all that.
View Quote

The Man wants into your life and every single year they codify new ways to enter it. You simply can't avoid, at some point, having The Man enter your life.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Man wants into your life and every single year they codify new ways to enter it. You simply can't avoid, at some point, having The Man enter your life.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A bit insensitive (and I'm guessing taken way, way out of context), but still good advice.

Agreed.

But that doesn't mean I speed through stop lights at 90MPH.  

Well, most of the time anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Rape-o-cop....new arfism right there
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#23]
So here I am in Oklahoma, and I was on my way to work earlier today, to print off some work documents.  I encountered 3 stop signs after exiting the interstate, all of which I made a full and complete stop.  Inbetween the 2nd and 3rd stop sign, I noticed a LEO in a marked cruiser behind me.  I proceeded to continue driving at 38 mph in a 40 mph zone.  He was riding extremely close to my rear bumper.  I signaled a turn into a long, private drive of my employer.  He followed me for quite a ways until the drive got to within 300 yards or so of the building.  Then he just stopped in the drive.

Not sure why he was tailing me...  

Apparently following the traffic laws and having your tag and registration current and up-to-date is "suspicious".

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brown never said "“then follow the law in the first place so you don’t get pulled over.” The reporter did. The Gerald Nuckolls sexual assault occurred at the victim's home.

The original news story:
http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/tulsa-county-deputy-gerald-nuckolls-resigns-amid-allegations-of-sexual-assault-arrest

Surprisingly Huffingpost actually updated their original "cop rape" headline:
Cop Advises Women On How To Stay Safe During Police Stops (UPDATE)

The original interview:
http://youtu.be/2DYNdqwx3LU

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What if I don't want to avoid cop rape?
View Quote

We have a few small blondes around here...just saying
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Well at least we know he made it in well under the IQ limit for being a cop.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So here I am in Oklahoma, and I was on my way to work earlier today, to print off some work documents.  I encountered 3 stop signs after exiting the interstate, all of which I made a full and complete stop.  Inbetween the 2nd and 3rd stop sign, I noticed a LEO in a marked cruiser behind me.  I proceeded to continue driving at 38 mph in a 40 mph zone.  He was riding extremely close to my rear bumper.  I signaled a turn into a long, private drive of my employer.  He followed me for quite a ways until the drive got to within 300 yards or so of the building.  Then he just stopped in the drive.

Not sure why he was tailing me...  

Apparently following the traffic laws and having your tag and registration current and up-to-date is "suspicious".

View Quote

Actually it is.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3151753/posts

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
If I reply "go fuck yourself", in this one specific context, it's not a CoC violation, right?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I still want to know what county if your don't want to post it how about a PM
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Go back to murdering children and raping villagers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

one extreme reply to another extreme reply, love it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

ETA: Holy fucking moly, not just the events related by the OP, but that whole thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was some thread.

Link?

Here you go

Wow!!! That thread is full of so much derp, People including what appears to be many of our resident LEO's attacking the OP and his wife for speaking out.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So...if you get stopped for speeding and the cop tries to rape you, treat him like you would any rapist....shoot him in the fucking face, take the shovel out of your tailgate, and bury that scummy coward hiding behind a badge and call it a day.

It's not rocket science....

Unless there was a dash cam of the cop chasing you around with his pecker hanging out, your life would almost certainly be ruined.  

Yup.
Ya'll missed a part of my post....

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wow!!! That thread is full of so much derp, People including what appears to be many of our resident LEO's attacking the OP and his wife for speaking out.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

Here you go

That's step one in the SOP
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I used to work with a guy who was fired from a local PD and he was fired for trading a speeding ticket for a BJ from a young woman she went straight to the PD when she left .
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
While I believe 50% of the LEOs are great guys and deserve commendations and raises the other 50% are criminals with badges that are wasting oxygen that could be put better use.
What blows me away is that this guy attained such a high rank with his attitude.
View Quote

Wow so half of the guys I work with and call my friends are criminals and oxygen wasters? I bet not much gets past your razor sharp intellect.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wow so half of the guys I work with and call my friends are criminals and oxygen wasters? I bet not much gets past your razor sharp intellect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I believe 50% of the LEOs are great guys and deserve commendations and raises the other 50% are criminals with badges that are wasting oxygen that could be put better use.
What blows me away is that this guy attained such a high rank with his attitude.

I was going to ask if you've ever pondered which half you're in, but then I got busy laughing at your avatar in this thread. Have a good night GD, I'm going out for a nice steak dinner.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...if you get stopped for speeding and the cop tries to rape you, treat him like you would any rapist....shoot him in the fucking face, take the shovel out of your tailgate, and bury that scummy coward hiding behind a badge and call it a day.
It's not rocket science....

Unless there was a dash cam of the cop chasing you around with his pecker hanging out, your life would almost certainly be ruined.  

Yup.

No, we didn't.

We are pointing out that without absolutely irrefutable proof, you would be arrested and charged with murdering a cop. Because without absolutely incontrovertible evidence, you would be painted the vicious cop killer that murdered a heroic uniformed officer just doing his job.

That may not be the way it should be, but that's likely how it would be.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

That may not be the way it should be, but that's likely how it would be.
View Quote

Yup.

She is posing a hypothetical where she gets away with it, though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I used to work with a guy who was fired from a local PD and he was fired for trading a speeding ticket for a BJ from a young woman she went straight to the PD when she left .
View Quote

Happened to a cop I worked with. Chick he arrested gave him a BJ in the precinct bathroom in exchange for him not charging her with more serious charges. As soon as she was released after charges were dropped after  "Decline Prosecution" at arraignment she went to IA. He was arrested, convicted, and fired.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but that presumes that a cop who intends to rape a random hot to average looking woman needs a reason to pull them over, apart from finding a victim.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#43]
We had two special duty cops working in a shitty apartment complex. There was a domestic and the cops called in the on duty guys to take the guy away. They then got the woman to give them oral sex. She claimed they were going to make her go to jail as well.

She saved the specimen in a Kleenex. Only one guy left a sample big enough to analyze. He got fired and prosecuted. The other guy just got fired.

Cops should have a similar law to that of prison staff. Sex on duty with subjects is rape. The nessecary consent due to the badge and gun with the threat of jail give the cop too much power.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The friends I have who are cops do not associate with the bad cops in their precincts. For the cops who are friends with known bad cops that is clue where they might stand.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#45]
OHP Captain speaks out on false statements regarding rape
Capt. George Brown never said things attributed to him on the Internet

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/ohp-captain-speaks-out-false-statements-regarding-/nhT4m/

At least Huffingpost edited their false headlines, wonder if OP will do the same?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/ohp-captain-speaks-out-false-statements-regarding-/nhT4m/
At least Huffingpost edited their false headlines, wonder if OP will do the same?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Allegedly.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This time I am going to play by the rules.  I see you haven't learned anything.  That is exactly what I would expect.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#49]
So the Captain is say that rape is sort of like a penalty for a traffic violation.

Interesting.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are clubs you can join.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/54/3037/1600/Tom_of_Finland_05D2.jpg

Sweet Jesus
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top