Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The OP sounds a lot like the people who used to throw dead dogs and other carcasses on my gates, glue my locks, and cut my chains when I got tired of their shit and posted my 500 acres even though my family hasn't had it posted for generations.

I heard all of the "my grand-daddy used to hunt there" and "how can you close land?" crap.  So did the arresting officers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hunt thousands of acres that belong to good friends.

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

You seem to confuse being a guest with the title holder of the property.

You are the hunting world's version of the FSA.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would not gloat about that behavior, especially here.

What better place than one full of people that lease land.

He has to pay hes from out of state, i'm a friend of the land owner and have been fore a long time so i'm free.

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

Entitled is the perfect word. Seems to me OP is mad people other than him have permission to hunt the land.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, those rich fools and all their ..... money.

Good thing you don't have to worry about having all that filthy money around, right OP?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pish i'm getting just want i wanted, i get to go hunting AND show up these rich fool's.

Good thing you don't have to worry about having all that filthy money around, right OP?

Do i have to have money to be happy? Do i need a big pile of cash to show off? What are you getting at?
Is having piles of money some tool to see if i'm better than someone else?

Why do you feel money is the important thing in this conversation.

If i cared about the money i would still be guiding these dick heads and happily taking there cash.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Entitled is the perfect word. Seems to me OP is mad people other than him have permission to hunt the land.

For you information this has been going on for years, and i have had years where i have gotten along just fine with the people, other years not so much.

Having a little respect for people for being a human being and not for how much money they have is still expected in some parts of the world.
I don't care how much money someone has if they act like a shit head they get treated like a shit head.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you just pissed cause the rich guy took your sister home from the bar before you got there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I write leases airtight because of people like you.

Don't blame it on me my father was here and now i'm here, if you don't want to have us there they are more than welcome to NOT lease it and do lease some land that's 10 times more expensive border the state AND federal land or that's the same price does yet doesn't not border the state AND federal land..

Its his own fault for staring out with the tough guy THIS IS MY LAND! WHY YOU ON MY LAND! GET OFF MY LAND RAWR RAWR RAWR. All he had to do was act civil he chose not to.

Dude, you could be sympathetic to the fact that the due probably assumed you were some kind of trespassing jerk etc.
Even a simple sentence about how you also have hunting rights there for xyz reason.
Also, if he was that surprised to see you there then the landowner did a poor job of making an open and honest deal with the , not really a safe thing to do, not to mention kinda dirty.

Try not to be such a snot.

Just for full disclosure, I do a LOT of hunting on my own property, on other's property, and we also lease some property etc.  There's a right and wrong way to handle this kind of stuff and it sounds like you missed.

The snots are the rich lessee's that come down and shit up the place, every year with full blow "I'm the king of the world i have MONEY!!" attitudes.
Much like the Saudis of the middle east they only like the USA because of are money, same can be said for people that lease out hunting land to these rich snots, because they are keeping up with the Joneses and are willing to pay STUPID money to go hunting.

Are you just pissed cause the rich guy took your sister home from the bar before you got there?

No, he's pissed at the rich guy for being rich.  So rather than get an education and become a rich guy himself, he has to vent his jealousy by acting like an angry and ill-mannered child  to them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:12:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do i have to have money to be happy? Do i need a big pile of cash to show off? What are you getting at?

If i cared about the money i would still be guiding these dick heads and happily taking there cash.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pish i'm getting just want i wanted, i get to go hunting AND show up these rich fool's.

Do you even read what you post?  *You're* the one that has injected the issue of money into every post.  To the point were I get the feeling you have some sort of complex about people that have more money than you do.  That really seems to be what you're most pissed off about.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:15:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How old are you.....12?

Threads like this remind me how much I dislike people in general.
View Quote
Most 12 year olds would likely have better grammar.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, he's pissed at the rich guy for being rich.  So rather than get an education and become a rich guy himself, he has to vent his jealousy by acting like an angry and ill-mannered child  to them.
View Quote

Ah more you must not have money so you hate/be jelly of people with money.

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there money.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:18:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet, just about every post you make is about how they are rich.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ah more, you must not have money so you hate/beare jelly of people with money.

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there Their money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah more, you must not have money so you hate/beare jelly of people with money.

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there Their money.

You're making this too easy
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:19:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm not saying you're a dick OP.

But most people who do stuff like you did are.

View Quote

This. FTW.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:32:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Do you even read what you post?  *You're* the one that has injected the issue of money into every post.  To the point were I get the feeling you have some sort of complex about people that have more money than you do.  That really seems to be what you're most pissed off about.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like people that act like a minor lord in a medieval society, arrogant and self absorbed think they are better than the Peasants for one reason or another.

You know just the type of person i'm talking about to. They have some reason they believe themselves to be better than you.

You know the type of people back in the day that had guards that would go in front of them shoving people out of the way yelling MAKE WAY FOR YOUR BETTERS! MOVE PEASANTS!

These are the types of people we deal with EVERY year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:35:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I don't like people that act like a minor lord in a medieval society, arrogant and self absorbed think they are better than the Peasants for one reason or another.

You know just the type of person i'm talking about to. They have some reason they believe themselves to be better than you.

You know the type of people back in the day that had guards that would go in front of them shoving people out of the way yelling MAKE WAY FOR YOUR BETTERS! MOVE PEASANTS!

If you don't think there is something wrong with people that would do things like that then you may just be part of there ranks.

These are the types of people we deal with EVERY year.

View Quote
But you are just a feudal peasant working rented land for the master who lets you hunt on it for your service. Why are you so upset with your condition?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:36:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol. I like it.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:39:36 AM EDT
[#15]
This is the same OP that memorized the one-off KABA combination to an ATM room, and also speculated at being able to activate cash box servos manually to access said cash. OP was full of shit then and is most likely full of shit now.

OP, do everyone a favor: next monster buck you shoot, I bet you can't sling it over your back and carry it back to your truck near dusk. You're probably not strong enough.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:41:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is the same OP that memorized the one-off KABA combination to an ATM room, and also speculated at being able to activate cash box servos manually to access said cash. OP was full of shit then and is most likely full of shit now.

OP, do everyone a favor: next monster buck you shoot, I bet you can't sling it over your back and carry it back to your truck near dusk. You're probably not strong enough.
View Quote

Link to thread?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:41:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

RAWR RAWR RAWR.

Your just angry. Go away.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:42:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link to thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

the the armor truck thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1670649_Armored_truck_personnel.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:45:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Asshole that used to work with me was charged with Armed Criminal Trespass. Felony.

One warning, second time jail. He said it was his right. Because he lived next to the property.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Dear OP,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,  

SamuelAdams1776
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:47:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Link to thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

Quoted:
I fuck with the guys i see EVERY WEEK at THE SAME TIME loading up the same ATM's.

I sit not 10 feet away eating my food and drinking my Coffee, he give's so little fucks about his surroundings i have the electronic unlock codes memorized.

I just need to pick up a spare key off Ebay some day.

Dude is a certifiable tool, and if I had to guess he's either just out of his teens or missing critical brain matter for normal human functions.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dude is a certifiable tool, and if I had to guess he's either just out of his teens or missing critical brain matter for normal human functions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

Quoted:
I fuck with the guys i see EVERY WEEK at THE SAME TIME loading up the same ATM's.

I sit not 10 feet away eating my food and drinking my Coffee, he give's so little fucks about his surroundings i have the electronic unlock codes memorized.

I just need to pick up a spare key off Ebay some day.

i all ready linked it so, you wasted your time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

What a fuckin tool

Op makes his "glorious" entrance on page 3 for those interested.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:59:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What a fuckin tool

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

What a fuckin tool

The posts really added to the conversation....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:14:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

From what i can tell its free money for simply planting trees and not farming it. Its the government so who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the leaser was not told about this up front .

Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.

Quoted:
the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

I set/maintain stands/blinds, i keep the trails clear.

I even make sure there's water during the duck season.

I keep the beavers away so the trees don't all die.

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

I get a good free place to hunt for my part time work.

600 an acre from the gov? Hmm wonder what that contract looks like?

From what i can tell its free money for simply planting trees and not farming it. Its the government so who knows.

I'd imagine anyone who can read at a 4th grade level could figure it out. It sounds like a native reforestation program, it's not difficult to understand the rationale behind it. After reading this thread though, I'm not shocked you're struggling to grasp the concept.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:14:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

What a fuckin tool

Well at least he did something right
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.

Really?

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the leaser was not told about this up front .

Quoted:
the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

Hopefully, OP, maturity will come to you with age.  Right now, you're an ass.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:20:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don't blame it on me my father was here and now i'm here, if you don't want to have us there they are more than welcome to NOT lease it and do lease some land that's 10 times more expensive border the state AND federal land or that's the same price does yet doesn't not border the state AND federal land..

Its his own fault for staring out with the tough guy THIS IS MY LAND! WHY YOU ON MY LAND! GET OFF MY LAND RAWR RAWR RAWR. All he had to do was act civil he chose not to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are awesome. And your friends are awesome. It appears your dad was awesome.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:21:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

i have chosen to be childish and screw with him every chance i get.

View Quote

Bloomberg thanks you for helping to make gun owners look like jagoffs.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:22:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Lol. I like it.
View Quote

Covington County?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:24:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I get drinking and trolling ARF, God only knows how much I do it. I get doing dickish things to people on the internet. I get being a dick on the internet. I don't get being a dick in real life and rushing to tell everyone on the internet. What's the motivation?
View Quote

That is the most coherent thing I've read from you in a while.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:26:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I used to guide these same useless people, for good money then one day i decided hunting was feeling like work and it wasn't fun any more, they are to much trouble and bitch and moan too much.
View Quote

unngghhggnnngghh.

Who's moaning?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:28:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Some will most wont.

Before its over you will see who rents land and who doesn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. I like it.

Some will most wont.

Before its over you will see who rents land and who doesn't.

lol.

I do it the Arfcom way. I get both.

The leases I sign stipulate everything.

1500 acres in south Georgia. Let me find you on it. I'll actually engage ye' ole Game Warden who will light your ass on fire.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:29:52 AM EDT
[#34]

I feel like I need a translator to understand just what in the blue fuck OP is saying. Ask those rich hunters if you can borrow a couple measly dollars so you can buy a dictionary.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:30:54 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I get drinking and trolling ARF, God only knows how much I do it. I get doing dickish things to people on the internet. I get being a dick on the internet. I don't get being a dick in real life and rushing to tell everyone on the internet. What's the motivation?

I'll fill up a thread in Team sometime. It's been a fun but nearly insane last few years.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:31:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
wow, you kind of sound like a huge asshole
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:36:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I feel like I need a translator to understand just what in the blue fuck OP is saying. Ask those rich hunters if you can borrow a couple measly dollars so you can buy a dictionary.

View Quote

13er's were truly an aberration.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:54:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:01:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL you're a total turd.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:25:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Next year at this time the OP will post a thread about how he lost his "hunting rights" to the property because the people leasing the land catch the error in the lease agreement and have it changed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:13:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey OP, did you ever stop to think these rich assholes see that "woe is me...I'm a victim!" chip on your shoulder from like a mile away?

Maybe that's the real reason they don't want to interact with or engage you.

I have two co-workers who already broke a $100,000 for their year-to-date.

Are they rich?

Maybe...but more than likely they just work a shit ton of hours/overtime.

We are about to schedule our vacations for next year.  Some of these rich assholes arrange their vacations around deer season.

So let that sink in, OP, that  they have gone and busted their asses the other 48 weeks out of the year and that they relish their time at deer camp as a reprieve from all the bullshit at work.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A fool and there money, well you know.

View Quote

Yes.

Yes I do.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:24:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Holy shit after getting through this thread then seeing the armored car thread.....

OP is quite literally 'tarded.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, ya think?   Almost as if he's a jealous backbiter.

But of course, OP is a man of virtue making a stand on principle.   It's so obvious, amirite?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#46]

OP get himself shot in a "hunting accident" yet?

"Honest officer! I have the hunting lease! There wasn't supposed to be anyone else out here!!!"

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Normally I'd say don't go there, but, you know what? OP introduced it into testimony.

I'll allow it.

I revise my previous post to the following:

I'm not saying you're a dick OP.

But most people who do what you and your father do are.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'll translate a bit for you based on my speculation.

"Rich" = "full time job".

If I was a betting man, OP honed his perspective on the dole.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:30:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have been assured many times that living in a rural area was a trouble free utopia.

Everyone needs to keep this story in mind for when they think they are going to "bug out" to the boonies, either as a complete stranger, or a partime visitor.

You aren't going to be welcome with open arms.
View Quote

I've spent my whole life living in the sticks and love it but this is spot on.

The boonies are not a peaceful utopia.  When I was still a kid I had a drunk come at me with a pipe for interrupting his stealing.  I'm still here because his less shitty partner in crime tackled him so I could run.

Truly rural areas are filled with the kind of people who are fine with the inherent risks and lack of services to stay away from most civilization.  

In recent years my area has had some out of staters buy and lease hunting land.   Rumor is this may be partially for bug out purposes as well.   They don't spend time getting to know anyone or building relationships.  I don't expect TEOTWAWKI any time soon but if it were to happen folks like that would find themselves in the position of being armed strangers since no one knows them in area largely populated by folks who have lived here for generations.

If bugging out is your game plan don't neglect building relationships where you plan to go now.   You won't be able to become 'one of us'  but you can prove yourself to have good enough character be part of the local support network rather than appearing to be armed intruders.

Sorry about the derail, not exactly on topic.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:34:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top