BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She looks awfully happy for someone who is getting railroaded. She must have been thinking about the settlement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She looks awfully happy for someone who is getting railroaded. She must have been thinking about the settlement.

She's a tweaker probably high as a kite
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I work mostly in the projects during midnight shift. But I do actually get out and walk among the normal citizens. There are worlds deference in what I deal with at work and the general public. The general public are law abidng citizens. They do not feel that the police are more dangerous than the thugs as being portrayed in this thread.

You seem to think because you live in a shit hole that means the general public in whole are POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course not. You have to realize that in some places the general public is very different from Anytown, USA. I was talking to another LEO in this site that lives in another part of the state and after a shooting they were taking fire when responding to calls. In some places the general public is overtly hostile to LEOs (and law abiding citizens too).

I work mostly in the projects during midnight shift. But I do actually get out and walk among the normal citizens. There are worlds deference in what I deal with at work and the general public. The general public are law abidng citizens. They do not feel that the police are more dangerous than the thugs as being portrayed in this thread.

You seem to think because you live in a shit hole that means the general public in whole are POS.
Going off of what I interact with daily they are. Stealing my shit, stealing my neighbors shit, stealing at work, stealing at the work of everyone else I know. Not to even get started on what percentage of the city is on welfare and generally worthless.

ETA: I can't even fathom how the good officers stay on. Nobody saw nuffin, babies didn't do nuffin, everyone is a good kid and a loving father to their illegitimate ghetto spawn even if dey did kilt dat man.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm aware of it.

Forsyth?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read up on the joint drug task-force in N. Ga that killed that pastor and was involved in the toddler getting serious flashbang burns.

I'm aware of it.

Quoted:
My local Co Sheirff runs a tight outfit and performed brilliant recently againt the 'sovereign citizen' fucktard trying to shoot up the courthouse.

Forsyth?

Yes....Most LE is left to the Sheirff's dept down here. From my understanding they entice top candidates and are well funded and professional.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If that's what someone gets for giving their real name I can understand why they wouldn't. It's like telling a dog to "come" and beating it when it does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sizzler wrote: "you will be tied up, tossed in a vomit smeared back seat, then strip searched, have delousing agent sprayed on your splayed undercarriage, given orange pajamas and jelly flip-flops, and held in a cage for the next few days, weeks, months?"

Have I booked you in before?

If that's what someone gets for giving their real name I can understand why they wouldn't. It's like telling a dog to "come" and beating it when it does.

She was arrested July 2nd according o the link on page 1.   Her previous arrests include:
Violation of Probation on 11/30/2013  http://mugshot.company/booking/5792234/ASHLEY-HUFF
Theft by Shopliftng on 09/01/2013http://mugshot.company/booking/5453961/ASHLEY-HUFF
I don't think the media looked to hard for her previous arrests.  As wrong as the cops were, I don't think it derailed her immediate plans for finishing her masters degree.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think that LEO are more dangerous than any thug I could encounter. I don't live in a shit-hole. I can, and do, pass drug tests often. I am not on welfare. I am a law abiding citizen. I do everything I can possibly do to avoid ever having any interaction with police because I know that where I live they are always looking for some excuse, something to hang a lie on, to haul you in just for sport.  I would disown my own family if they were LEO, not because I would hate them, but because I could never trust them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that LEO are more dangerous than any thug I could encounter. I don't live in a shit-hole. I can, and do, pass drug tests often. I am not on welfare. I am a law abiding citizen. I do everything I can possibly do to avoid ever having any interaction with police because I know that where I live they are always looking for some excuse, something to hang a lie on, to haul you in just for sport.  I would disown my own family if they were LEO, not because I would hate them, but because I could never trust them.

K
Hope you never encounter a thug, your life will be turned all topsy turvy.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Going off of what I interact with daily they are. Stealing my shit, stealing my neighbors shit, stealing at work, stealing at the work of everyone else I know. Not to even get started on what percentage of the city is on welfare and generally worthless.

ETA: I can't even fathom how the good officers stay on. Nobody saw nuffin, babies didn't do nuffin, everyone is a good kid and a loving father to their illegitimate ghetto spawn even if dey did kilt dat man.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course not. You have to realize that in some places the general public is very different from Anytown, USA. I was talking to another LEO in this site that lives in another part of the state and after a shooting they were taking fire when responding to calls. In some places the general public is overtly hostile to LEOs (and law abiding citizens too).

So with all that you still feel that police are still more dangerous than the thugs you just mentioned?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So with all that you still feel that police are still more dangerous than the thugs you just mentioned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he was talking about the police.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

K

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

K

I have. It was. He had a badge. "Not guilty". Charges dropped because it was all based on lies.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh you never fail to amuse.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well.......it is GD.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have. It was. He had a badge. "Not guilty". Charges dropped because it was all based on lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

K

Hmmm 46 in a 35 zone, lucky you survived.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can defend against thugs, I'm along for the ride with the cops. Even if I am 100% innocent I still probably lose my job, face public humiliation, and get to pay thousands to an attorney. I'm sure in some mythical place all the officers are accountable for their actions and their fellow officers promote an ethical workplace, but I don't live there.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn dude, I don't like cargo pockets either but that's a bit much.

Know how I can tell you have never seen a real "thug"?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

M

I see reading comprehension is still giving you fits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

M
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
But they won't and people will give one less fuck about cops when they get hurt. Then good cops will get butthurt when nobody gives a fuckYou are proving my point. The good cops start seeing it as us vs. them. Law abiding citizens that would otherwise support LEOs start to become indifferent or flat out not care when a cop gets killed. Everybody loses when bad cops are not held accountable. Then cops lose community support and the otherwise supportive citizens start questioning why LEOs are needed since (to them) they do nothing but harass them as they see hoodrats destroy and steal.

I don't care what some random guy on from GD ( I've read your post for awhile now) thinks or what he thinks less of.

As for law abiding citizens thinking what you claim, well not from my point of view. You and the birds you flock with well, I don't care.

So much for your point.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/684/thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

I see reading comprehension is still giving you fits.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:47:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See the post above yours. No need to repeat what AKengineer said.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It was a happy day for me when the DA's Office told me that. No more drug arrests for me.

So much for that free state I thought I was moving to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cop who made the seizure is not competent to ID meth residue by sight. In the future, his opinion that he has seen meth residue will not constitute PC.

It was a happy day for me when the DA's Office told me that. No more drug arrests for me.

Quoted:
GA cops are best avoided like one would a rabid dog.

So much for that free state I thought I was moving to.

Holy fuck. You're moving here?

Beer and scotch on me. The cops aren't that bad here (except for Cobb County, and a couple of south Georgia Counties). Free state, it is. THE FUZZ DOES PROFILE A LITTLE BIT. Sometimes. Pick the correct ace to live, and they are your best friends.

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
THE FUZZ DOES PROFILE A LITTLE BIT. Sometimes.
View Quote

I'm doomed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can defend against thugs, I'm along for the ride with the cops. Even if I am 100% innocent I still probably lose my job, face public humiliation, and get to pay thousands to an attorney. I'm sure in some mythical place all the officers are accountable for their actions and their fellow officers promote an ethical workplace, but I don't live there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how many jobs have you lost? How did you recover from the public humiliation, how did you recover from the $1000s to lawyers? Just wondering how many time that the cops in your town have railroaded you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

From the OP-

"According to the Hall County Comprehensive Justice Information System, Huff had not been charged with any type of felony or drug-related offense prior to the incident"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, she's got tweaker written all over her. Bet she's got a rap sheet a mile long.

From the OP-

"According to the Hall County Comprehensive Justice Information System, Huff had not been charged with any type of felony or drug-related offense prior to the incident"

He's an expert and doesn't need to read.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it but that isn't the point.

Just saying you have no clue what you are comparing a shitty cop to. There are some real scary motherfuckers out there, and they are not the police.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Willing to plead out just to get out of jail? Impossible, no one gets a felony unless they really deserve it, AR15.Com told me so.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So how many jobs have you lost? How did you recover from the public humiliation, how did you recover from the $1000s to lawyers? Just wondering how many time that the cops in your town have railroaded you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've had a coworker arrested for DUI and be out thousands... for "stopping before the stop sign close to a bar". I've been in court after being issued a citation for something that isn't against the law here and the cop was out of his jurisdiction. That one was so silly I didn't even need a lawyer to get it dismissed but it still cost me a day off work to sit in court. I've been on a few fishing trips that ate time and cost me money as a function of lost productivity. I'll ask a cop friend what's the latest fuckup or kickback next time I see one, because it's always something in that department.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Well guess who gets to take a mandatory, department-wide training class?

<------ this guy ...embarrassing
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm doomed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doomed.

Get rid of you NY tag on your car as soon as you are able
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Well guess who gets to take a mandatory, department-wide training class?

<------ this guy ...embarrassing
View Quote
At least it isn't sensitivity training.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:06:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doomed.

Won't help, dirty inkie.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Won't help, dirty inkie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doomed.

Won't help, dirty inkie.

So am I...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Won't help, dirty inkie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't help, dirty inkie.
Just tell people you are from Parchman, MS. It's a lovely little town and tattoos are common there.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:10:25 AM EDT
[#29]
any way to correlate the "bad" cops and "good" cops with what sort of budget the organization has?  some nearby police have been complaining a while about pay and being able to retain officers.  

I'm just noticing trends about fucked up police stories and they tend to come from the same areas.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Won't help, dirty inkie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doomed.

Won't help, dirty inkie.

Networking

Go Fed and double dip
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've had a coworker arrested for DUI and be out thousands... for "stopping before the stop sign close to a bar". I've been in court after being issued a citation for something that isn't against the law here and the cop was out of his jurisdiction. That one was so silly I didn't even need a lawyer to get it dismissed but it still cost me a day off work to sit in court. I've been on a few fishing trips that ate time and cost me money as a function of lost productivity. I'll ask a cop friend what's the latest fuckup or kickback next time I see one, because it's always something in that department.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, was he drunk?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Wait, was he drunk?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait, was he drunk?

No. Turns out you can blow 0.0 and still be arrested for DUI. You get off of course, but it costs thousands anyway.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:14:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm doomed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doomed.

lol.

Just don't tell them how you did it in New York. They really don't want to hear that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just saying you have no clue what you are comparing a shitty cop to. There are some real scary motherfuckers out there, and they are not the police.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I've met them and do my best to avoid them. I am prepared if I can't avoid them. I survived and I didn't have to pay a lawyer $10K. A thug has never tried to kidnapped me for two days because he was having a boring day either.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No. Turns out you can blow 0.0 and still be arrested for DUI. You get off of course, but it costs thousands anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, was he drunk?

This

And your clearance/job prospect is hampered due to Officer Uh-Oh.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I take that as a no, that none of the things you claimed have happened to you. Seems that you have an issue with embellishment.
On that note I am through with you and your BS childish claims.
Please show us on the doll where the big bad police man touched you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Go Fed and double dip
View Quote

Can't.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:19:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So I take that as a no, that none of the things you claimed have happened to you. Seems that you have an issue with embellishment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In the wallet.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In his wallet?

ETA: fucking beat damn it
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:27:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3rVl_BLzy5E/Ui3wauxTbsI/AAAAAAAAYnA/lp6t9tK1zio/s640/lighten-up-francis-o.gif

Just calls them likes I sees them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
K

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

K

Thugs I can pretty much avoid.

Cops looking for spoons in my truck?  Not so much.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:32:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Just calls them likes I sees them.

View All Quotes
Me too.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I've been a civie longer than I've been LE. You might want to try slowing down and comprehending what you read.
What you are missing is I do not care what some random guy on the Internet that tends to bash cops thinks. I deal with the general public every day and just last weekend had one buy my dinner and thank me for my service. I also had to refrain from the cakes that the local church dropped off at my Precinct.
Then I step off into the projects and I get the fuck the police and all the hostilities.
As I posted earlier, my general public, yours and AKs must differ.
The projects thugs and the  general public opinion of my profession differ greatly. I find it strange which side a few GDers are in. Birds of feather I guess.
View Quote

Disagreeing with Leo is not cop bashing. Why are you so thinned skinned?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
any way to correlate the "bad" cops and "good" cops with what sort of budget the organization has?  some nearby police have been complaining a while about pay and being able to retain officers.  

I'm just noticing trends about fucked up police stories and they tend to come from the same areas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Around here they just supplement their income.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/21547147/former-mendenhall-mayor-arrested

http://www.newsms.fm/former-mayor-fire-chief-police-officer-bassfield-arrested/

Interesting piece here, I'm more likely to trust a permit holder.
I obtained information from the Mississippi Highway Patrol that we had over 69,000 permit holders, with 15,000 Enhanced endorsements. I also obtained the total number of police officers we have in the state at the state, county, city and collegiate level. There were just over 10,000. However, I documented over 20 cases of misconduct and criminal activity, including murder by police officers in only 1 year in Mississippi, but the Mississippi Highway Patrol told me nobody who possesses a gun permit had ever lost it due to misconduct or criminal activity.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
You forgot the "he just fucking lied" option. It's very popular.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This all day and everyday.  To quote one of the great statesman of a previous generation "Jucee, joo have some 'splaining to do".

FT was positive, she failed to appear and gave a false name.
The officer’s report states he received consent to search Huff’s 1994 Ford Explorer, and searched a bag with the name "Ashley” printed on it. The officer described Huff, a passenger, as "nervous,” noting sores on her face, arms and legs. Inside the bag was a spoon with a "clear, crystal-like substance,” according to the report.

Huff disputes the claim, saying it was orange SpaghettiOs spaghetti sauce, as she told the officer in the police report.

"I found it strange that she would eat SpaghettiOs with a metal spoon while riding in a vehicle, and then put the spoon back in a bag,” the report reads.

The officer reported he found a glass smoking device in the bag as well before conducting a field test for methamphetamine.

"I tested the spoon with a field test kit, and the crystal-like substance on the spoon showed a positive indication for methamphetamine,” the report reads.

Huff was arrested and taken to Hall County Jail.
"It was so stressful,” Huff, 23, said. "Nobody believed me. I said I had SpaghettiOs on my spoon. Nobody believed that. Everybody thought it was hilarious, but that was exactly what it was.”

Huff told The Times the spoon and the SpaghettiOs were from a friend, as she and the other three people in the car were driving to a friend’s house in Gainesville.

"We had been riding around, and I threw the can in the trash because I was eating them straight out of the can,” she said. "I just threw the spoon in my purse because I had borrowed it from a friend — the can of the SpaghettiOs and the spoon.”

The district attorney’s office issued a dismissal for Huff’s charge after further analysis on the spoon.

"The Crime Lab report showed no controlled substances on the spoon submitted for testing, " according to the dismissal signed by Northeastern Judicial Circuit District Attorney Lee Darragh.

After missing a pretrial hearing, Huff said she gave Jackson County police a false name, leading to 13 days in jail. Huff was reincarcerated in the Hall County Jail on Aug. 2 for a Superior Court arrest order and could not afford bond, her public defender Chris van Rossem said.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/104844/

If a field test was done, that's either a false positive, a complete mistake on judging the reaction of the test or he took all of the meth off the spoon to complete his test and left so little residue that a lab could not test it.  I don't waste a lot of time making cases off of residue (as in looking to arrest someone right then) if it's a residue I'll send it off for analysis.  I also don't spend a lot of time making marijuana cases off of shake.  

You forgot the "he just fucking lied" option. It's very popular.

Kathryn Johnston could tell you all about it if she hadn't been murdered by the cops who framed her as a drug dealer.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:03:58 AM EDT
[#48]
You have got to be retarded to get probable cause and an arrest off a spoon!

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Gainesville should pay her one years worth of its gross annual income as compensation.

Fair is fair.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes

Hmm wonder how many interactions police had that same day that were positive?
If you don't have Clearly you don't have the sense to realize that a video of a potty mouth piss poor excuse for an officer doesn't mean that all LEOs are thugs, you and a couple of others in this thread need to seek professional help.
I can't imagine how painful it must be to live with such irrational thought process.
On that note I'm out of here, I've got a busy day tomorrow.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top