Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.  Local ranges here take your license.  One look at that and it is very clear that I have an Arab name and a first name that is very prevalent in Islam.  No, I'm not a Muslim, but proove that I'm not.

That said I am an all American, country loving, gun shooting, conservative, 'murican who was born and raised in the heartland!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how does she exclude them?  Anyone with a tan and dark hair is off limits?  

My thoughts exactly.  Local ranges here take your license.  One look at that and it is very clear that I have an Arab name and a first name that is very prevalent in Islam.  No, I'm not a Muslim, but proove that I'm not.

That said I am an all American, country loving, gun shooting, conservative, 'murican who was born and raised in the heartland!!

I'm sorry you were dealt that hand, but please understand where the caution is coming from.

I'm speaking as one of the most socially undesirable demographics in the country.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm speaking as one of the most socially undesirable demographics in the country.

View Quote

White male?  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Before y'all start with the ethnic cleansing, I just to see the reaction created by a Muslim bakery refusing to make a gay wedding cake.
View Quote

I'm all for their right to refuse to make it
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's stupid.  There are thousands of Muslims that have been living peacefully in this country for decades.  
View Quote

Irrelevant.

Her business, she decides who she wants to do business with.

That of course is free American mentality. I know that is not the country we live in anymore.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Right to freedom of association.
View Quote

Not according to some of the "libertarians" here. If they haven't already, they'll be around eventually to talk about how we need a strong, central government to ensure that individuals are not allowed to interfere with the enjoyment of the use of privately owned "public" facilities by everyone in the world.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I am against the discrimination of anyone based on their religious beliefs.

Many fine Muslims have fought and died beside US Service Members. It is beyond ignorant to condemn nearly a billion people just as it is ignorant to lump in all gun owners with criminals who use guns.

The above said, I am a firm believer in the right of a person do so as they see fit with their own property. If that range wants to be an ignorant they have the right in this country to be that way.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

White PDX male?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White PDX male?  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

White male?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White male?  

Worse.

Middle class, almost middle aged white male.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am against the discrimination of anyone based on their religious beliefs.

Many fine Muslims have fought and died beside US Service Members. It is beyond ignorant to condemn nearly a billion people just as it is ignorant to lump in all gun owners with criminals who use guns.

The above said, I am a firm believer in the right of a person do so as they see fit with their own property. If that range wants to be an ignorant they have the right in this country to be that way.
View Quote

There is a traffic guard at my work, noticed a Bravo Company sticker on his hard hat one day, the rest is history. Guy works, loves guns and thinks pretty much like me. We go shooting just about once a month, good friend of mine actually. They are not all bad.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#10]
She has my full support. And I'm sure 100% of Israel as well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Or 50% of your range fee donated to Israel charities.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be easier for the range to say "This range is a friend of Israel. All who shoot here much sign a document supporting Israel's claim to it's land and right to defend itself."

Fuck that...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd hit it like the fist of angry screen door.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bingo. Filters out those that would oppose Israel, which tend to be among the following groups: A) Liberals B) Muslim extremists C) Nazis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be easier for the range to say "This range is a friend of Israel. All who shoot here much sign a document supporting Israel's claim to it's land and right to defend itself."

Bingo. Filters out those that would oppose Israel, which tend to be among the following groups: A) Liberals B) Muslim extremists C) Nazis.

D) None of the above who, despite that, still dont want their hard earned money going to Israel.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She has my full support. And I'm sure 100% of Israel as well.
View Quote

You do realize many Muslims live and work in Israel.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
My thoughts too..  Scott's Fertilizer has the right to hire just non tobacco users IIRC, I'm sure most will agree their  business thier right
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep seeing "freedom of religion" and "infringing on people's religious rights" posted in this thread. How is not being allowed to shoot at her range infringing on anyone's right to worship as they please?

My thoughts too..  Scott's Fertilizer has the right to hire just non tobacco users IIRC, I'm sure most will agree their  business thier right
That's pretty ironic given that they knowingly exposed their workers to vermiculite that was contaminated with asbestos, killing some of them.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Just ask everyone coming in if they are Muslim. Those who say yes cannot enter. They cannot deny it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just ask everyone coming in if they are Muslim. Those who say yes cannot enter. They cannot deny it.

So murdering terrorists are 100% honest?  Got it.  Sounds like a "gun free zone" strategy to me.  Only honest, law abiding folks will voluntarily comply.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's pretty ironic given that they knowingly exposed their workers to vermiculite that was contaminated with asbestos, killing some of them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep seeing "freedom of religion" and "infringing on people's religious rights" posted in this thread. How is not being allowed to shoot at her range infringing on anyone's right to worship as they please?

Quick!  Look over there!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So murdering terrorists are 100% honest?  Got it.  Sounds like a "gun free zone" strategy to me.  Only honest, law abiding folks will voluntarily comply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or answering the question of "Are you a fugitive from justice?"  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What if they convert to christianity at the door?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#20]
This is a tag for the inevitable pit thread
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's stupid.  There are thousands of Muslims that have been living peacefully in this country for decades.  
View Quote

Sleeper cells?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well shit.  She can forget this no muslim rule.  All she's gotta do is have them fill out a 4473 at the door.  

Iron clad.  Genius.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Not according to some of the "libertarians" here. If they haven't already, they'll be around eventually to talk about how we need a strong, central government to ensure that individuals are not allowed to interfere with the enjoyment of the use of privately owned "public" facilities by everyone in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Libertarians are responsible for the civil rights act of 1964?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Okie dokie then.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.
View Quote

Yup. Not sure how she is going to tell who is and who isn't. They don't all wander around in turbans and such.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Future self-inflicted bankruptcy case after being cleaned out by the plague of lawyers coming her way. She won't win no matter what her reasons.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Or offered free bacon covered hotdogs and have a stack at the counter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They do the same thing with their mosques.

No infidels allowed...
She should have said Only Infidels allowed instead of No Muslims allowed.  

Not a problem thanks to the magic of taqiyya.  They can also curse, drink booze, fuck bitches, and even kill their own kind without fear of damnation.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was an incident where I used to live in California where this guy answered 'yes' on that question.

At least he was an honest fugitive.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Wish I could do a road trip to go down there and give that woman my money.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

not with obungo and holder still around
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Not a problem thanks to the magic of taqiyya.  They can also curse, drink booze, fuck bitches, and even kill their own kind without fear of damnation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No infidels allowed...

Sound like a Saturday night in Chicago.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No infidels allowed...

If the gun range was a church she could get away with it but a gun range is not so she will lose.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#33]
This doesn't bother me at all, and what would I do if she chose to not allow handsome, well-hung middle aged Caucasians you say? I would just find a different range to shoot at ...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#34]
what she should do is turn it   into a private range and charge a membership
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
White male?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

White male?  

Straight , white , conservative ,gun-owning , Christian male . . . . even MORE undesirabler

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
If the gun range was a church she could get away with it but a gun range is not so she will lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No infidels allowed...

Our Lady of Cordite has a nice ring to it.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Belong to one and would you imagine that there is never any bullshit going on there (women have to be signed in by members as well so there's not really any girl drama either). It's not a place to go get laid but to have a beer or few and shoot the shit and be able to relax, it can't be beat.

Eta: missed the quote but this was in reference to the private bar mentioned on page 1 that only accepts non ghetto banger types.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This doesn't bother me at all, and what would I do if she chose to not allow handsome, well-hung middle aged Caucasians you say? I would just find a different range to shoot at ...
View Quote

nah, you would be there with the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah true.

Price of admission/range time includes bacon.

Eat the bacon to get in.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before y'all start with the ethnic cleansing, I just to see the reaction created by a Muslim bakery refusing to make a gay wedding cake.

So am I, but the apoplectic fits that the situation would incite would be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#41]
I stand with Jan
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Straight , white , conservative ,gun-owning , Christian male . . . . even MORE undesirabler  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White male?  

Ya got me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#43]
They'll find some way to sneak in
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She's silly. Although I know where she is coming from. Two words Hitler and Stalin. White people make me nervous.
View Quote

"Am I too White for You?"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.
View Quote

Katzenbach v McClung
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

sleeper cells.

eta - beat by 21 minutes
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:29:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It is beyond ignorant to condemn nearly a billion people .....
View Quote

Try 1.6 billion Muslims.  A recent survey had some percentage of Muslims who believe in this type activity or at least hatred towards Westerners.  Maybe it was 20-25 %.  Let us just assume 5%.

That is 80 million people who are a threat.  Ignore the threat if you wish but they earned the status much as ghetto trash have.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's silly. Although I know where she is coming from. Two words Hitler and Stalin. White people make me nervous.

I wonder if anyone has figured out that islam is a religion and not a race.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#49]
the indoctrination of Americans is coming out large in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
.gov may have something to say about it....
View Quote

And fuck them.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top