Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 220
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder what that folded piece of paper was in the hand written bible book was? did anyone else see that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let's remember to use spoilers tags.

Those of us who have read the comics don't need to leak what we know is going to happen.

[spoiler*]  Cool stuff [/spoiler*]

Remove the asterisks.

View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone get the feeling the Hunters knew Bob before he joined Rick's group? Since Bob talked about the previous groups he was with didn't work out. I just rewatched the Hunter's speech, and it gives me that vibe.
View Quote

Absolutely the hunter said they knew him.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]
What was with the markings on the Trees?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesus, do you guys watch the show. I bite makes you sick, fast, really fast. You are dead in hours. Bob is fine and everyone has the zombie virus, everyone is already tainted, fuck

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what happens if one eats tainted meat?
Well nothing, since they've been eating people for a while now.

They killed them by bat to the head...they never turned or began to turn.  Bob may be turning.
Jesus, do you guys watch the show. I bite makes you sick, fast, really fast. You are dead in hours. Bob is fine and everyone has the zombie virus, everyone is already tainted, fuck

How fast you turn is variable.  Sometimes it's fast - sometimes not.

Remember Jim from season one?

They dropped him off at the tree the next day after he was bitten.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
it looks like the termites are using them to communicate

what they mean we don't know

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morgan seemed to recognize it - so that's puzzling.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So, wading in water, full of infectious substances..Good job..you'll all be zombies soon.
View Quote

Not to mention walkers that might be trapped underwater especially when they knocked down a shelving unit on 3 of them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

morgan is a hobo now

or he just saw a trail and followed it

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So in the after clip "3 of our people missing" just means Bob, and Darryl and Carol who went to the hospital.

And Tyrese just spilled the beans on the Talking Dead that he didn't kill that guy in the shack.
View Quote

Well we saw him at the campfire so obviously he didn't.

I'd give Tyreese a severe lecture for that....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Osprey 45 and a YHM titanium 762...looked qd though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think the Terminus crew talking to Bob had a familar vibe to it because they had previously introduced themselves when they first arrived at Terminus. We saw how Rick's group ended up in the box car but we don't know what went on when Bob and company got there. The Terminus group may have kept up the friendly appearance for awhile.

I have my doubts about Bob being infected. If he got bit I would have expected him to have to check the wound. I don't think you could resist seeing it for sure with your own eyes. Also I would expect bleeding which would be hard to hide.  I think he was just spooked by so much hope for the future.On the other hand when  Jim got bit in the first season it took at least several hours before he died. So he could have been bitten and still be walking around.

I don't blame Rick for not going back to finish off the Terminus crew. He has managed to reunite with most of his group and gotten out of there in one piece. Time to get out while the getting is good. What if they went back to kill them and one of their own got killed? Or if another horde of walkers showed up drawn by all the gunfire? What little they have in the way of weapons and ammo will be needed to keep them alive. Going back is all risk and no reward.
View Quote

He is the de facto leader so he earned the blame. Their whole world is a risk; the reward is killing off the termites and eliminating that threat and recovering a known supply of weapons. Nothing ventured nothing gained, then they are eating one of your crew…
Heads they win, tails you loose so you might as well kill them while the getting is good. Exploit the advantage at hand.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So in the after clip "3 of our people missing" just means Bob, and Darryl and Carol who went to the hospital.

And Tyrese just spilled the beans on the Talking Dead that he didn't kill that guy in the shack.

No shit, dude was about to kill the baby and he wouldn't even kill him for that, please. He needs to get bitten in the dick by a walker...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
stupid plan
View Quote

No one in Rick's group thought sharp sticks through the skull from the safety of the first floor would be a good idea?

And the priest freaks out a' la corny horror movie convention and runs off from behind the defensive lines?

Oh, duh, what could be bubbling underwater right in front of me?

For every step forward this show takes it takes two (or three) steps back.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:43:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I knew they should have finished the job at Terminus.  

Unfinished work has a way of coming back and biting you in the butt.

I knew we would see them again, just didn't think it would be this soon though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:58:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No one in Rick's group thought sharp sticks through the skull from the safety of the first floor would be a good idea?

And the priest freaks out a' la corny horror movie convention and runs off from behind the defensive lines?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
stupid plan

After Rick saw all the joists rotted through, he not only thought it was a good idea to walk on the floor but he decided to wave everybody else over to get as much weight as possible on the edge...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:02:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He would already have the fever

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm thinking Bob got bit on his leg...

Why are you even expecting the writers to treat the story with any sense of logical continuity?

If they want Bob to be bit so they can have him turn at some opportune time in the termite camp to trigger some escape or somesuch they will do so.  When have they not set up convoluted or nonsensical plot intersections for just that sort of thing?  Did anyone really expect Glenn, Darryl or Rick to get their throats slit last episode?  Were you surprised that Carol explodes the gas tank at just the right time?

Bob's role in the script is to give the fan's the illusion that anyone can die at any time, even though that's not really true. He's really just a red shirt beaming down with Kirk, Spock and Bones.

And does anyone really care about what the preacher's secret really is? He locks himself in the church to save himself leaving his congregation outside to the wolves, maybe?  Is that really compelling?  It's a year and half after the fall and he's still walking around in his white collar?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Did anybody else notice that Hardwick made a reference to Bob-kebob's on TD?
What's his screen name?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:09:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think people spotted the cabin boy around the camp fire at the Bob B Que.  So it wasn't a spoiler.  Tyrese says he was at the camp fire.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:14:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This.

Herschel turned pretty quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Guys, turning time is strictly at the convenience of the writers. Turing happens when they need it to drive the plot in some way.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:15:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why are you even expecting the writers to treat the story with any sense of logical continuity?

If they want Bob to be bit so they can have him turn at some opportune time in the termite camp to trigger some escape or somesuch they will do so.  When have they not set up convoluted or nonsensical plot intersections for just that sort of thing?  Did anyone really expect Glenn, Darryl or Rick to get their throats slit last episode?  Were you surprised that Carol explodes the gas tank at just the right time?

Bob's role in the script is to give the fan's the illusion that anyone can die at any time, even though that's not really true. He's really just a red shirt beaming down with Kirk, Spock and Bones.

And does anyone really care about what the preacher's secret really is? He locks himself in the church to save himself leaving his congregation outside to the wolves, maybe?  Is that really compelling?  It's a year and half after the fall and he's still walking around in his white collar?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:16:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If so it might have been worth mentioning last effing season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone get the feeling the Hunters knew Bob before he joined Rick's group? Since Bob talked about the previous groups he was with didn't work out. I just rewatched the Hunter's speech, and it gives me that vibe.

I caught that too. Seems like Bob might have a history with these Terminus guys.

Yeah. He leaves Terminus only to walk back in with his unsuspecting new friends? That would be horrible writing.

So, yeah, that's probably what happened.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"People are just as dangerous as the dead"

"no, people are worse"

it's like they were reading this thread

View Quote

Apparently not.  The dead are still able to turn invisible and then suddenly uncloak to grab people who should have seen them coming.  How do Michonne and others keep getting tunnel vision and ignore the other walker shambling right up to them?  Geez, that "I just saved your ass" moment in these TWD fights is getting old.

Anyone see TTD and the sneak preview where the nightvision chick gets surprised by a zombie?  I mean, WTF!  She hears a zombie off in the distance and then OMG it's right on top of her?  These things clumsily stumble all over the place stepping on twigs and branches and dry leaves and getting stuck on fences but yet they somehow keep appearing right on top of people. This is nothing more than Jason in a Friday the 13th movie using his magic teleportation ability.  Can it get any more stale in the suspense building category?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:23:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah. He leaves Terminus only to walk back in with his unsuspecting new friends? That would be horrible writing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I caught that too. Seems like Bob might have a history with these Terminus guys.

but it would totally be bob...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:34:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We don't have any idea how many survivors the walkers are killing off screen.  We see survivors in conflict so often because it makes for more complex drama than just survivors killing walkers - I think that has skewed your perspective into thinking that people are killing more people than the walkers are killing, but none of us know what the actual tally is.

I admire your persistence in defending the spirit of cooperation, but I have to agree with everyone else here.  All of us have probably seen neighbors get violent with each other after just a few days without electricity or some other rapid break down of social standards.  People are animals, and the wall between civility and barbarism is extremely thin, in my opinion.  I don't think it takes much at all to turn a group of survivors into a Golden Horde, so seeing a group of people who have already learned how to defend themselves (the Termites, the Claimed group) turn into monsters isn't inconceivable at all for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not one person has agreed with you, that says something

I don't care if anybody agrees with me.  I didn't post my opinion for other people's approval.  I think that what it says is that nobody else has thought it out.  

It is not about good people and bad people.  It is about a few people dealing with millions of walkers wanting to kill them.

This is not a scenario where there are 300 million people fighting to survive.  If there were then you would expect tremendous competition and a dog eat dog conflict.  This is a not a "One Second After" scenario where everything goes to hell and people are fighting over scare resources.

There is no competition for resources because with so many dead there are plenty of resources available to go around.  You don't have to kill somebody and take whatever they have because you can get it yourself.  The writers have invented conflict in order to create more action.    

There are only a few survivors and in this series those few survivors are killing each other at a rate greater than the walkers are killing them.  It is not very realistic in that regard.  In fact it is ridiculous.  

There would always be assholes but it is clear that cooperation produces greater security than conflict.  Security is the most valuable commodity in the post zombie apocalyptic world.   At least it would be until all the stored food runs out.  I think the more realistic scenario would that people would band together for security and that they wouldn't be killing and eating every other group they came in contact with.

Of course I am not writing the scrips so I don't get a vote on the matter.

We don't have any idea how many survivors the walkers are killing off screen.  We see survivors in conflict so often because it makes for more complex drama than just survivors killing walkers - I think that has skewed your perspective into thinking that people are killing more people than the walkers are killing, but none of us know what the actual tally is.

I admire your persistence in defending the spirit of cooperation, but I have to agree with everyone else here.  All of us have probably seen neighbors get violent with each other after just a few days without electricity or some other rapid break down of social standards.  People are animals, and the wall between civility and barbarism is extremely thin, in my opinion.  I don't think it takes much at all to turn a group of survivors into a Golden Horde, so seeing a group of people who have already learned how to defend themselves (the Termites, the Claimed group) turn into monsters isn't inconceivable at all for me.

How long have people been banding together to form some sort of society with laws, ethics and morals?  And everyone who is a survivor in TWD is coming from a relatively standard, peaceful, homogenous common culture.

The Donner party turned to cannibalism why?  Same with that soccer team that crashed in the Andes.  How is TWD world different from that scenario? Survival (food) is not dependent on cannibalism in TWD.  Cannibals are choosing to be so and they don't even have a mystic/religious justification for doing so which ritualistic cannibals would have.  It's a popular theme in fantasy/horror, but that's because it plays on our psyche and base fear of being consumed by a predator. It's not because we are all just a couple of missed meals away from resorting to it.

So Flash66 makes a fair point.  There would be little need to invite confrontation and risk injury when there is plenty of food around for the taking.  The whole premise of "good people doing bad things" is that there are limited resources which force them into a moral dilemma.  From what we have seen, there shouldn't be a lot a resource shortages in TWD given the huge, sudden population die-off.  In TWD, if something survived, there should be plenty of it to go around for the few that survived and could still use it.  And if someone doesn't have something, then it's likely that no one does, so there is no one to steal it from.  

And even when there is a rapid paradigm shift, you can expect an immediate panic, but the initial panic subsides and people then calm into a very rational problem-solving mindset.  You see this in every 3rd world cesspool that currently exists in the world.  If a regulatory structure collapses, there is initial unrest.  But very soon people start to adapt and a new regulatory structure emerges.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:46:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That - in red - is like the dumbest thing I have ever read.  It is clear you are no student of history.  

How many men have died at the hands of fellow man through murder, genocide, war, in process of committing a crime, etc?

Please stay in this thread though, you may not realize it but you're the comic relief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one person has agreed with you, that says something

I don't care if anybody agrees with me.  I didn't post my opinion for other people's approval.  I think that what it says is that nobody else has thought it out.  

It is not about good people and bad people.  It is about a few people dealing with millions of walkers wanting to kill them.

This is not a scenario where there are 300 million people fighting to survive.  If there were then you would expect tremendous competition and a dog eat dog conflict.  This is a not a "One Second After" scenario where everything goes to hell and people are fighting over scare resources.

There is no competition for resources because with so many dead there are plenty of resources available to go around.  You don't have to kill somebody and take whatever they have because you can get it yourself.  The writers have invented conflict in order to create more action.    

There are only a few survivors and in this series those few survivors are killing each other at a rate greater than the walkers are killing them.  It is not very realistic in that regard.  In fact it is ridiculous.  

There would always be assholes but it is clear that cooperation produces greater security than conflict.  Security is the most valuable commodity in the post zombie apocalyptic world.   At least it would be until all the stored food runs out. I think the more realistic scenario would that people would band together for security and that they wouldn't be killing and eating every other group they came in contact with.

Of course I am not writing the scrips so I don't get a vote on the matter.

That - in red - is like the dumbest thing I have ever read.  It is clear you are no student of history.  

How many men have died at the hands of fellow man through murder, genocide, war, in process of committing a crime, etc?

Please stay in this thread though, you may not realize it but you're the comic relief.

Yet man has continued to find ways to organize and cooperate along common cultural lines in a manner which increases survivability and stability and expands the population.

Crime, war and even genocide have failed to curb the growth of the human population across the globe.  So is the general bent of man to kill each other and die off or to find a means of cooperation wherein the odds of survival actually increase?

Now, once you consider the causes of conflict, war, crime and genocide and consider whether those same causes remain after the zombie apocalypse, it's very possible that much of those causes disappear if a massive percentage of the population were to suddenly die off over the course of a few weeks.

Someone isn't a student of history, that's true.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:13:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you keep watching such a poorly written show??.  You seem to have everything figured out and there are no surprises for you what is the point of even turning it on??.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No shit, dude was about to kill the baby and he wouldn't even kill him for that, please. He needs to get bitten in the dick by a walker...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coach said he thought he punched him to death and he would even be suprised he lived after that beating.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#30]
First, a nod to Son #2 who spotted Gabriel.......he was the Corporal in "Starship Troopers", the one who wore a large tooth around his
neck and carried the "sniper rifle." He died with his hands wrapped around the RPG nuke in the tunnels.

I was, all, like, "Damn, good eye."

Right now the show is following the comics almost exactly. There was no Terminus, though,  just this group of cannibals who stalked
Rick's crew. They snagged DALE, who was still alive but bitten.

Good episode, not as much action but they ARE moving the story long.

You haters are something else. "I HATE this show, but I watch it EVERY week so I can talk shit about it......See you next week!"
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Maybe he should let Carol lead for awhile...........she can show the Terminus crew the pretty flowers

Quoted:

Rick wanted to go shoot em up real bad, then Carol Tyrese and Judith came along and everyone had a sappy reunion, and Ricks balls fell off, again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rick did say he wanted to go back and finish them, I don't remember why they didn't

Pussification of his followers.... right on cue.

Rick wanted to go shoot em up real bad, then Carol Tyrese and Judith came along and everyone had a sappy reunion, and Ricks balls fell off, again.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was drunk the whole time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#33]
nevermind
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why do you keep watching such a poorly written show??.  You seem to have everything figured out and there are no surprises for you what is the point of even turning it on??.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They hate it so much that they can't miss an episode.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd put up with Father Gabriel's cowardly do-nothing shit for a couple days while we stayed in his church and ate some food, but if he didn't get his shit together I'd be moving on and leave him at his church.

A person like that is a huge liability. He's like a 200 lb. Judith.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Anyone else notice that the car with the white cross, driven by whoever "has Beth" was a dark blue late model Chrysler 300?

When she was abducted it was a 30 year old baby blue Cadillac.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Anyone else notice that the car with the white cross, driven by whoever "has Beth" was a dark blue late model Chrysler 300?

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/trbrst/f82ebdff6e82a36bc778e0ca18a0a546_zps43d000af.jpg
View Quote

yeah noticed that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

yeah noticed that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/trbrst/f82ebdff6e82a36bc778e0ca18a0a546_zps43d000af.jpg

yeah noticed that.

Yeah, but the White Cross indicates a strong likelihood that it's someone affiliated with the person(s) who took Beth.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Eating infected Bob is not a good move.  

I mean they're all infected, but I believe the virus mutates at some point into something that kills if transmitted.  

However, you'd think that in their process of cutting Bob up to eat him they would have noticed a bite.  I also didn't see any evidence that Bob was bleeding from the water zombie attack so maybe Bob didn't get bit.

I don't know if I buy that Bob knew the Terminus folks.  He waltz in there like he had no clue what was coming and I seriously doubt anyone would be dumb enough to return someplace they knew they would be eaten.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
i think the remaining terminus people are the hunters. if that's the case, rick, michonne and abe will be paying them a visit soon hopefully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I vote tainted meat. bob was acting like he had a hidden bite.

Meh. Everyone's got it.

I doubt they would reintroduce the Terminus crew just for a gotcha moment.

i think the remaining terminus people are the hunters. if that's the case, rick, michonne and abe will be paying them a visit soon hopefully.

yep.  that's my guess too.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Why haven't they secured any radios?  

Their comms suck.  

I'll tell you, if you had the batteries to pull it off an airborne little quad rotor drone with a Go-Pro would be invaluable for scouting things out to make sure you weren't walking into a zombie herd.

The silencers are a very welcome find.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Now that is fucking interesting

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe Bob was a cannibal before?

Quoted:

Now that is fucking interesting

I doubt Bob had any connection to Terminus.  He, Sasha and Maggie all followed the signs there in season 4.  If he had know about Terminus he wouldn't have done that.  There would have been a little foreshadowing if he had been aware of what Terminus was and let himself plus Maggie, Sasha, Gene, Mullet, Rosita and Abraham go there.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was Beth 'riding in the back'?

Did it have crushed velvet seats and was it cruising down the streets?

It uses too much gas, its too old and goes too fast.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

yeah noticed that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah noticed that.

Me too, and when Daryl was describing the abduction at the beginning of the premier he described the car as dark blue with a white cross in the rear window, like the one last night.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's here to troll, look at it, all he is doing is complaining and disagreeing with everything

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#47]
So how much time has passed since the outbreak now?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Hershel died.

Bob isn't dead yet.

Remember Dale's friend got bit and they drove with him for a long time before the left him by that tree to die.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

So how much time has passed since the outbreak now?
View Quote
about 1.5 years they said on the talking dead

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Would cooking human meat to the right temp kill off the disease?  If so, no rare bob burgers.
Page / 220
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top