View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now you two kiss and make up.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Those braces, if anchored, would be in tension, much stronger than in compression when the walker hoard starts pushing on the fence.  The wood braces on the prison fence buckled.  

Mentioning the husband was an architect ensures the braces are not anchored.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Those braces, if anchored, would be in tension, much stronger than in compression when the walker hoard starts pushing on the fence.  The wood braces on the prison fence buckled.  

Mentioning the husband was an architect ensures the braces are not anchored.  
View Quote

Well we all know that the show doesn't end with them all living happily ever after here so maybe this is on purpose.
They only built it to keep out walkers but not a group that has the time to sneak up & take a section of it apart.
Or maybe the writers also don't know the difference & the walkers are going to push the fence over - whichever.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We need to get this taken care of, once and for all...

EUGENE:

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2014/11/09/the-walking-dead-s-self-help-a-grim-show-displays-its-comedy-streak-and-a-major-reveal/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/1415615343924.cached.jpg

Gene:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/442/files/2013/02/glenn.jpg

FFS...we're five seasons in, and he was the fourth major character to be introduced in the series premiere! Why is his name so hard to remember around here?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I think the people in the compound have "recruited' Rick's group as fighters to help battle a known outside threat.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Have some of you not figured out GD yet?

The more you try to stop the Gene meme, the more you push people to use it.
View Quote

Whatever you say Gene.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Some people think she's a spy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is up with the fence hoping girl?

I also think she's the 1 who took the Glock out of the blender. I bet she saw Rick hide it.
Reason being is how fast Carl showed up to Rick when he was following and lost her.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Guess I missed that, Thanks.  Wonder if that means anything.  Think the group would of mentioned him.
View Quote
It means they have more characters than show time and plot points per week.

If they DID show him, people would be pissed they wasted the air time showing a guy sniveling around doing nothing.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I though tonight's episode was good. The characters need some time to become human again and decompress, some R&R if you will. They seem to need to readjust a little. I thought the giving up you guns thing was a load of crap. I noticed they kept their knives and Daryl kept his crossbow. I get the impression these folks in the down might have survived but not by really fighting for it, yet. Most of them seem very unprepared for the new way of the world. Ricks group is measuring them to see who joins them when they take over, not the other way around

PS: Daryl does need to clean his nasty ass up and get the hottie to cut his hair.
View Quote

I think the hair cutting hottie likes Rick.
When the guy sitting on the porch in the dark  smoking called out to Rick and said that was his wife led me to believe there's something going to happen there.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He'd never go for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sneaky woman is going to tell Rick to push Daryl out

He'd never go for it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Daryl leave the community and go out on his own for a while.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also think she's the 1 who took the Glock out of the blender. I bet she saw Rick hide it.
Reason being is how fast Carl showed up to Rick when he was following and lost her.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Here's what I think:

The young girl is somehow linked to that group of violent criminals that we heard on the radio in the episode that tyreese died. This is the same group that cut all those zombies in half and stuck them in the cars last episode. They find a way into Alexandria through the young girl and hopefully some people will get killed off. I have a feeling Daryl or Michone will go soon. At this point I wouldnt be surprised about anything. I'm expecting everyone to die at any minute.
View Quote

Daryl isn't dying. In fact I bet Rick will / would die before Daryl.
Daryl is their most marketable character and is making them a ton of money. He is the only character where there are tshirts and stuff of him around here in stores like Academy. I can't see them killing off a money making machine.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Possibly went reporting to the Saviors about the new addition to the community? She seemed douchbaggery when the kids were hanging out paying video games, etc and she was being antisocial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Possibly went reporting to the Saviors about the new addition to the community? She seemed douchbaggery when the kids were hanging out paying video games, etc and she was being antisocial.

And these 'Saviors' would be what, a spoiler?  Or did I miss something in one of the previous episodes?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Daryl is their most marketable character and is making them a ton of money. He is the only character where there are tshirts and stuff of him around here in stores like Academy. I can't see them killing off a money making machine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's what I think:

The young girl is somehow linked to that group of violent criminals that we heard on the radio in the episode that tyreese died. This is the same group that cut all those zombies in half and stuck them in the cars last episode. They find a way into Alexandria through the young girl and hopefully some people will get killed off. I have a feeling Daryl or Michone will go soon. At this point I wouldnt be surprised about anything. I'm expecting everyone to die at any minute.

Rick and Michone aren't dying either..... IF a major character is getting offed it's gonna be Gene with Negan's Lucille. Abraham, Gene, Noah, and Tara are on my list of next to go.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

she said it was a planned community with an entry fee of 800k...maybe it was just built for aesthetics rather than security to begin with and was beefed up later?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be, but I think its more likely none of them have any idea how wall braces like that would work, and didn't listen when someone on the crew told them that they wouldnt work that way.

It's possible that the braces are on the outside in order to make more room inside the walls. Is it a dumb idea that makes the walls weaker than they could be? Yes. Is it an idea that someone who was initially more concerned with comfort than security would have come up with? I think so.

she said it was a planned community with an entry fee of 800k...maybe it was just built for aesthetics rather than security to begin with and was beefed up later?

I don't believe she was talking about the community being built specifically for the Apocolyse. She was telling him that's what it cost to buy a home there pre apocolyse and was using that to explain why it was already set up off the grid with solar, wells, etc.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't believe she was talking about the community being built specifically for the Apocolyse. She was telling him that's what it cost to buy a home there pre apocolyse and was using that to explain why it was already set up off the grid with solar, wells, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be, but I think its more likely none of them have any idea how wall braces like that would work, and didn't listen when someone on the crew told them that they wouldnt work that way.

It's possible that the braces are on the outside in order to make more room inside the walls. Is it a dumb idea that makes the walls weaker than they could be? Yes. Is it an idea that someone who was initially more concerned with comfort than security would have come up with? I think so.

That was my understanding.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Good morning everyone... Sweet ass biscuits!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#24]

And these 'Saviors' would be what, a spoiler?  Or did I miss something in one of the previous episodes?
View Quote

Only the name is a spoiler but they are the group on the radio and the ones who cut Noah's community members in half, leaving marks on their foreheads, they gained entry through a gate in the back of that community, ripped it off and slaughtered. The girl very well could be gaining Intel for them and Carl is on to her.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i would have been happier had glenn and co. been a little more jaded.  they know they can take care of themselves, right?  so you'd think that, from the beginning, they would have been trying not to laugh instead of taking those two bozos seriously even for a minute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Aiden was asshat when he said he was ROTC and the Members Only jacket.

Dave

lol, and the SCAR. I would've stopped right then and there and said, "We ain't going anywhere outside the wire with you two clown."

i would have been happier had glenn and co. been a little more jaded.  they know they can take care of themselves, right?  so you'd think that, from the beginning, they would have been trying not to laugh instead of taking those two bozos seriously even for a minute.

I wouldn't have went until they gave me my long gun back also. Screw just a pistol.
And whats with Noah being part of that group? He's crippled. Bad choice. Daryl should be in there.
It should be Glen, Daryl and Abraham.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wouldn't have went until they gave me my long gun back also. Screw just a pistol.
And whats with Noah being part of that group? He's crippled. Bad choice. Daryl should be in there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave

lol, and the SCAR. I would've stopped right then and there and said, "We ain't going anywhere outside the wire with you two clown."

the whole point of the supply run was to see who would fall in line and who wouldnt.

They view rick as the useful idiot, hence assigning him constable. They think carol is pliable so she has a spot.

They know darryl is a trouble maker, they need to evaluate the rest.

Carol is the only one winning this game.  rick is in second.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EUGENE:

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2014/11/09/the-walking-dead-s-self-help-a-grim-show-displays-its-comedy-streak-and-a-major-reveal/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/1415615343924.cached.jpg

Gene:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/442/files/2013/02/glenn.jpg

FFS...we're five seasons in, and he was the fourth major character to be introduced in the series premiere! Why is his name so hard to remember around here?

You got Newgene's name wrong.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave

If that happened it would have been too much for the tough guy to handle.  Abraham and Daryl would have called him out on his BS right from the get go. The power struggle piece would be non existent almost immediately.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think the people in the compound have "recruited' Rick's group as fighters to help battle a known outside threat.
View Quote

I agree
I think their "scouts" have seen them in their treks outside the community.
And the fence issue being a main topic is how I believe this community is going to fall.
Some big trucks are going to show up, hook chains around a few braces and breach the perimeter.
Going to be the group that took down Noah's old neighborhood.
The wolves?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Good morning everyone... Sweet ass biscuits!
View Quote

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I agree
And the fence issue being a main topic is how I believe this community is going to fall.
Some big trucks are going to show up, hook chains around a few braces and breach the perimeter.
The wolves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree
The wolves?

So when Coral heard someone upstairs and went to check it out, the comic book he found had something about wolves in the back cover.

And then we find out that comic belonged to Enid.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#32]
The Congressional Rep is clearly a liberal, but I find it hard to believe even a liberal in the Zombie Apocalypse wouldn't have something up her sleeve in the event that Rick and/or members of his group became seditious.

Intelligence has to be collected. Loyalty and focus of Rick's group has to be reinforced. The Congressional Rep will attempt to split the group and divide their loyalties. As the Congressional Rep claims to be a good judge of people than I suspect she will be very effective at splitting the group up and Rick needs to counter that from the get-go. Then a plan needs to be formulated for how to seize the largest group of community residents at once while simultaneously seizing the armory and protecting the security gates. I'd put a two week time operational time-frame on it. Start dividing up intelligence and planning responsibilities to the group.  It's VERY clear that either Rick takes this community or eventually it will be overrun by walkers or an outside group.

Once I took control I'd definitely improve communications.  They have electricity so they should be able to have radios and the ability to charge batteries. They should also have a CCTV network and a centralized command post. The "let's disarm everyone" policy is absurd and at a minimum personal weapons should be allow with the residents with the heavier crew served weapons and large sums of ammunition held in their armory and allocated for the community wall security.  Construction of vehicle barricades and the clearing of the perimeter needs to be done. Any buildings, trees, or anything else outside 2000 yards of the perimeter needs to be cut, burned, and otherwise taken down.  They also needs to gun emplacements along the perimeter and a watch tower. Patrols should be more than just looking for food, because they need to be able to ID any survivor groups or herds moving on their location.  With electricity they could get small drones with 20 minute flight times that could give them good aerial views of their surrounding.  Also, they need to ID key road and block those roads to heavily with dead vehicles to make them impassable. Keep some backgrounds open for your own people.  Uniforms to identification of Friend or Foe in the event that the perimeter is penetrated along with community training and security drills would have to be implemented as well. Also, armored vehicles and lighter ATV vehicles along with dirt bikes need to be procured. Farming equipment and fertilizers and pesticides need to be procured.  As much medical supplies as possible need to be procured.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Possibly went reporting to the Saviors about the new addition to the community? She seemed douchbaggery when the kids were hanging out playing video games, etc. Also if you go back to the beginning of the episode you can see her in the empty building watching the group arrive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly went reporting to the Saviors about the new addition to the community? She seemed douchbaggery when the kids were hanging out playing video games, etc. Also if you go back to the beginning of the episode you can see her in the empty building watching the group arrive.

You should put spoiler tags around another one of your post. You're saying stuff thats in the comics and not everyone here has read them.
Doesn't mean the show would follow the comics but still needs a spoiler tag
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh ok.
So that was her in the window. I was wondering who that was or if Carl was just seeing an apparition.
So are the Saviors who most likely destroyed Noah's old neighborhood? I thought it was a group referred to as the wolves.
Never read the comics and don't read spoilers so lots of unknowns to me as I watch this and try to predict what's going to happen.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#35]
They also need an Alamo position like a Castle's Keep and an underground escape tunnel wouldn't be that bad of an idea either with some supplies and weapon staged for evacuation if it becomes necessary.  One thing I hope Rick has learned is that he needs a better exit strategy should he lose his position again to a larger force.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Rick and Michone aren't dying either..... IF a major character is getting offed it's gonna be Gene with Negan's Lucille. Abraham, Gene, Noah, and Tara are on my list of next to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's what I think:

I agree.
Out of all the "original" characters I think Glenn is next.
In fact I thought he was a goner last week when he dam near got bit.
In he died Maggie would probably off herself after losing everyone she ever cared about.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I agree

The wolves?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree

The wolves?

Very plausible. However, why wouldn't Mrs. Congresslady assign them all jobs guarding the wire?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

GENE  NEWGENE:

GLENN  GENE:

View Quote

FIXED.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

the whole point of the supply run was to see who would fall in line and who wouldnt.

They view rick as the useful idiot, hence assigning him constable. They think carol is pliable so she has a spot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave

Makes sense.
Part about Daryl is maybe why we saw the preview for next week where it appears (Aaron ?) shoots him?
They may be trying to get rid of him since he's deemed a threat.
Interesting.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree.
In he died Maggie would probably off herself after losing everyone she ever cared about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's what I think:

I agree.

I think Maggie would find the strength to rise from her grief and establish herself as a leader of a community that is allies with Rick's community.

Has anyone else noticed the baseball bat scenes with Glenn? The one in Terminus when he is bound and gagged, closes his eyes, and boom! Saved.

Then in Noah's community he picks up a Louisville slugger and uses it to beat on some zombies but stares at it for a sec. Foreshadowing?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The Congressional Rep is clearly a liberal, but I find it hard to believe even a liberal in the Zombie Apocalypse wouldn't have something up her sleeve in the event that Rick and/or members of his group became seditious.

Intelligence has to be collected. Loyalty and focus of Rick's group has to be reinforced. The Congressional Rep will attempt to split the group and divide their loyalties. As the Congressional Rep claims to be a good judge of people than I suspect she will be very effective at splitting the group up and Rick needs to counter that from the get-go. Then a plan needs to be formulated for how to seize the largest group of community residents at once while simultaneously seizing the armory and protecting the security gates. I'd put a two week time operational time-frame on it. Start dividing up intelligence and planning responsibilities to the group.  It's VERY clear that either Rick takes this community or eventually it will be overrun by walkers or an outside group.

Once I took control I'd definitely improve communications.  They have electricity so they should be able to have radios and the ability to charge batteries. They should also have a CCTV network and a centralized command post. The "let's disarm everyone" policy is absurd and at a minimum personal weapons should be allow with the residents with the heavier crew served weapons and large sums of ammunition held in their armory and allocated for the community wall security.  Construction of vehicle barricades and the clearing of the perimeter needs to be done. Any buildings, trees, or anything else outside 2000 yards of the perimeter needs to be cut, burned, and otherwise taken down.  They also needs to gun emplacements along the perimeter and a watch tower. Patrols should be more than just looking for food, because they need to be able to ID any survivor groups or herds moving on their location.  With electricity they could get small drones with 20 minute flight times that could give them good aerial views of their surrounding.  Also, they need to ID key road and block those roads to heavily with dead vehicles to make them impassable. Keep some backgrounds open for your own people.  Uniforms to identification of Friend or Foe in the event that the perimeter is penetrated along with community training and security drills would have to be implemented as well. Also, armored vehicles and lighter ATV vehicles along with dirt bikes need to be procured. Farming equipment and fertilizers and pesticides need to be procured.  As much medical supplies as possible need to be procured.

View Quote

Your definitely invited to be in my group when the Apocolyse comes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Very plausible. However, why wouldn't Mrs. Congresslady assign them all jobs guarding the wire?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree
The wolves?

I think they are just plain ignorant to the need. I get the impression they haven't really dealt with any outside threats.
She mentioned that most of the state was evacuated early. Then she was directed there by the military.
The members we have seen outside the wire don't appear to know how to deal with walkers. The scout who recruited them (Aaron?) panicked in the car when the zombie herd attacked and those 2 guys last night were playing with fire with that 1 walker and were whistling loud to find him. Some serious wtf going on.
That was also apparent when there wasn't a guard tower on the main gate when ricks group arrived.
Thats why she keeps saying they need them. She realizes she needs an army but the other residents don't seem to realize that and I think it's simply because of having been cut off from the reality of whats really happening out there.
She may have picked up on this during her interviews with select people and is not sharing it with the whole community to keep panic to a minimum.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If TWD did all that stuff, we'd be watching the most bring show on TV because nothing would ever happen, ever. But yeah, Silent is on-point.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

When the guy sitting on the porch in the dark  smoking called out to Rick and said that was his wife led me to believe there's something going to happen there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I though tonight's episode was good. The characters need some time to become human again and decompress, some R&R if you will. They seem to need to readjust a little. I thought the giving up you guns thing was a load of crap. I noticed they kept their knives and Daryl kept his crossbow. I get the impression these folks in the down might have survived but not by really fighting for it, yet. Most of them seem very unprepared for the new way of the world. Ricks group is measuring them to see who joins them when they take over, not the other way around

PS: Daryl does need to clean his nasty ass up and get the hottie to cut his hair.

Just that little conversation had as much implied in it as the conversation back during the farm where Rick, Hershel, and Glenn ran into those two

guys in the bar, and the leader and Rick had a little chat.  Rick picked up on it immediately.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Some think the young girl was a spy and it's very possible. But I'm thinking she's one of the few in the compound that have lived on the outside. The others were brought in from the very start of the crisis and of live there the entire time. She's aware of how things work outside and she's uncomfortable with the lack of security. She maybe stashing were fortifying a small area for itself. Kinda like Rick hiding the gun she realizes how people are and doesn't trust anybody until they proven themselves just like Rics group. . I'm thinking she may become a new member of the group.

Testing naturally speaking for iPad it sucks

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That girl is a spy.
View Quote

This is what I'm thinking too.. She's sneaking out to relay to her group.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That girl is a spy.
View Quote

I agree 100% She was sent by Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Makes sense.
Part about Daryl is maybe why we saw the preview for next week where it appears (Aaron ?) shoots him?
They may be trying to get rid of him since he's deemed a threat.
Interesting.
View Quote

Yes it will be interesting. I dont read the comics, but Darryls saving grace and biggest fault is his comfort level with being out in the woods alone surrounded by walkers. he is definately a bad ass, but is too honest.  carol is a badass, but a cunning one.  

the safe zone is all about control.  if rick cant control everyone in his group, and then be controlled by the congress critter, then they are definately out.  

there is no other logical reason for selecting the three that they did for the supply run, and then making sure they werent properly armed.

The group is becoming over confident.  they knew the alexandria crew monitored their discussions before approaching them.  there is no reason to suspect they arent now.  i would have started talking in simple code, while pretending to be submissive to the alexandria leaders.  Everyones job from this point on should be to fit in and collect counter intelligence.  every should be report, preferably by writing (which is subsequently destroyed).
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#49]
If Daryl dies we riot.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She had ammo in her hand. I think she's up to something else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was she giving Sasha the boot in the preview for next week?
She had ammo in her hand. I think she's up to something else.

Click To View Spoiler
Page / 220
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top