Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Double your pleasure, double your fun
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm afraid that determination will have to wait for pictures.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The teachers need to be fucking fired.

The evidence has been submitted and I propose that all charges be dropped.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The bench rules not guilty, but very naughty!

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or maybe raise them right and to be nothing like your type? This is what is wrong with the world today. Your truly ghetto attitude. You'd fit right in with Ferguson community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf is wrong with people. Teach your kids to stfu.... Goddam, kid rails two teachers in a threesome and then guarantees he won't get it again.... Dumbass.

Or maybe raise them right and to be nothing like your type? This is what is wrong with the world today. Your truly ghetto attitude. You'd fit right in with Ferguson community.

Lol..I went to a lily white southern private school full of rich kids 30 years ago...teachers were nailing kids and kids were keeping it secret...race had nothing to do with it
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Not Not Guilty Guilty
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]
very much not guilty
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Teacher 1:

Teacher 2:

View Quote

ETA - So not guilty.  At 17 I can understand being too stupid to keep your mouth shut but that dumbass should have to do community service for killing that deal.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Not fucking guilty. Ever!!  Holy shit snacks batman! Something about tea from tampons......
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#9]
cant believe this hasnt been posted yet:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Authorities first learned of the suspected encounter on Friday, after  school district officials contacted the sheriff's office to report a  male student "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual  relationship with teachers."

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/09/destrehan_high_school_teacher.html

http://tribwgno.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/destrehan-high-with-shelly.jpg?w=400&h=225&crop=1

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:14:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am guessing all those yelling "rapist!"  don't remember what its like to be 17.   Those teachers should be fired but the only lasting damage to the 'victim', is that the rest of his life will pale in comparison.
View Quote

+100000000

ETA: Not Fucking Guilty
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:24:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd say local, not far from where I live.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:26:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Community service, please

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#15]
My man!

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#16]
It does not get less guilty. The immaculate trifection.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:50:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:12:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:28:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Not Guilty!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:29:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Not Guilty!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Multiple sources say the student, then 16 and now a 17, met the two
teachers at the Kenner home where some of their sexual encounters were
videotaped.

Allegedly the second teacher involved is also a Destrehan High graduate who was beginning her second year teaching there.

View Quote

damn.  good job kid!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:01:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Two local educators are accused of having sex with a student
View Quote

Democrats crack me up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:11:44 AM EDT
[#24]
That kid might as well cut his throat right now.  He's got no where to go but down and it's his own damn fault.  If he's lying someone else should cut his throat for him.

As far as those women are concerned, if it's true what the fuck is broken in their heads?  Throw away a career, marriage, family, get assault charges, have the rest of your life ruined just so you can screw some high school kid?  Damn, that's a lot of WTF right there.  Maybe if he's 18 they can stay out of real trouble, but their careers in teaching are over.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:26:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Married with 3 kids.
View All Quotes

I've got a feeling that the kids need a DNA test for paternity, but that's just cynical me talking.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Not guilty, with teach of the year award given.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#28]
hung jury
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:45:43 AM EDT
[#29]

This shit never happened when I was in High School.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That kid might as well cut his throat right now.  He's got no where to go but down and it's his own damn fault.  If he's lying someone else should cut his throat for him.

As far as those women are concerned, if it's true what the fuck is broken in their heads?  Throw away a career, marriage, family, get assault charges, have the rest of your life ruined just so you can screw some high school kid?  Damn, that's a lot of WTF right there.  Maybe if he's 18 they can stay out of real trouble, but their careers in teaching are over.
View Quote

I picture him in the future being a Michael Phelps type, minus the swimming awards.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Two teachers, one encounter. Stupid fukkin' (literally) kid couldn't keep his mouth shut after winning the trifecta!
View Quote

I remember high school and there's no way I could have kept my mouth shut either.   It didn't really happen until you told your friends it happened!  

Teenage boy has a threesome with two teachers?  I'd have run my mouth like a politician with a dozen microphones in my face, consequences be damned!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Welp, the kid fucked that situation up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#36]
You know, there was barely one teacher at my school that I'd want to smash, let alone two.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Not guilty.

Can't really blame the kid for running his mouth, it would have been a hard secret to keep.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#40]
I know a guy from my hometown who fucked his 23 year old married French teacher when he was 17.

Here is the "what everyone knows" version:

It happened.  They covered it up, kicked him out, his mom and dad worked there and they fired her.

It caused a big splash in the small community, the guy as an adult and his mom appeared on daytime talk shows and the whole bit where they whined about those evil, predatory Christian teachers.  His mom has turned the whole thing into a "sex abuse in the church" issue.  She has always used every available venue to blame his train wreck life on the "incident" where, as she puts it, "the whore Christian teacher seduced her innocent young son who was so full of promise", and "the whore Christian church refuses to accept accountability for ruining my beautiful son's life - they MUST BE STOPPED!".  

The schooI was a nice private Christian school and well respected in the community.  They tried to deal with it in-house and essentially, they took a position that both parties had fault.  That both had sinned and were in the wrong.  They offered counseling to him, and to the teacher and her family so they could try and repair their marriage.  His mom was having none of it.

The guy is a trainwreck and always has been.  Drugs, booze, strippers.  He's made over 100k a year at times, and has been bankrupt twice.  He's 46 and lives at home with his mom today, divorced, still awash in drugs.  He's a liar, cheater, manipulative POS.  He is, literally, one of the most dishonest, abusive, manipulative, irresponsible, shitty people I've ever known.  Everything the system, the media, and his mom has poured out since, puts all the blame on the teacher and has ruined his life because he's had, literally, an entire lifetime of automatic excuses at his fingertips for being the piece of shit that he is.  I mean, he's 46 years old, living with his mom, and when he has to hide his car because the repo man is looking for it, or lost his job because after trying to run some bike cops off the road....his mom is right there to pour out the excuses.  It's all because his whore teacher seduced her innocent young son, don'tcha know.

Here is the real truth:
He was and still is a RAGING narcissist, before it was common in teens.  He could sell ice to an eskimo, and was good looking enough that he was doing modeling shoots at that age.  His mother and dad divorced, his dad moved on and remarried a nice lady and built a nice life for himself.  His mom was a "counselor" but she had multiple personality disorder, along with a few others.  She had an alternative personality that bought booze for him and his friends, and fucked some of his friends as teenagers.  She was one of the early devotees of the "Dr. Spock" parenting model, and took it to the extreme partying with and fucking his teenage friends.  Today - a LOT of parents parent this way......being their kids hang out buddy and constantly reinforcing to them how simply special and greater than anyone else they are.

There is only one problem with this horrible story of victimhood.  

He has always bragged about seducing and nailing that teacher.  He was angling to nail her from the get-go and pulled it off.  From his perspective, it happened because he's that good looking, charming, and just that damned good at scoring nothing but the hottest chicks.   He thinks it was fucking GREAT.

Then, get him in front of a camera......and he was a horribly innocent victim..........

He was a narcissistic asshole then, and is a narcissistic asshole, complete LOSER today.  Not necessarily because he scored a teacher.....but partly because of the mountains of enabling that came from his family and the media afterwards.  The entire incident was the first of many examples of him doing something horribly fucked up, and then getting to sit back and watch everyone else take the blame for it.  It has enabled him to conduct his entire life that way, and be the same narcissistic, asshole, immature teenager he was......for his entire life.

The teacher should have never fallen for it.  The teacher certainly really fucked up.  Had the teacher never done it, none of these other things would be an issue......however I believe this guy would have found some other way to fuck up his life and someone elses too.  This is a guy who literally can't get through daily life without fucking up shit for other people.  In fact, when he got divorced (wife left him), he went back and contacted that teacher to try for another swing at her........25 years later.......

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Took many years to come out but apparently way back when I was in HS a couple of teachers were involved with some of the kids.

Really only came out as a couple of the kids were more or less screwed for life as it pretty much messed up their childhood , their relationship with their parents , their ability to raise their own families.

One guy I thought I was very close to was apparently raped by a male teacher and he never really learned to deal with it.
Smart guy who went Navy Nuc and bailed after 12 years , left his wife and three kids on the skids and more or less became homeless
and drank himself to a early death at 54 after being homeless for 16 or so years .

This male teacher had been caught 3 times and never
was properly checked out before he was brought into my school system. He did his thing in town with school , school sports , school plays, boy scouts and local church groups for about 5 years before he moved out of state . Never got pinched for any of the stuff he did in my town .

My point is we go on at length here about teenage boys living the life with hot teachers but it really is not that simple
View Quote

That situation isn't at all the same as the one being discussed in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Isolated incident....another one.  They need to perform psych exams on these people before they are hired.
View Quote

Because that works so well for the police right?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well we know who is not going to work for the CIA.
View Quote

In the kids defense, it'd be a lot easier to keep nuclear missile launch codes secret then the fact you porked the two best lookin teachers at your school simultaneously. I don't think Woodward and Bernstein or Mark Felt himself could have bit their lips on that one.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Suppose the guy made up the story?  Why?  Because he is a loser.  Why would the married teacher be out of state in Philly?  Securing the best legal representation?

Too hard to believe the student on this one because three can keep a secret if two are dead.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top