Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/25/2014 10:40:07 PM EDT
There has been much talk locally and on Arfcom about getting rid of U.S. senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell.  For those who aren't familiar he's running against the Democratic candidate, Alison Lundergan Grimes.  Lately there have been many TV ads showing that Allison Grimes is "not Obama" and doesn't "agree with him on guns".  It appears she is a liar, just like Obama. Grimes is not "pro-gun".  I'm no McConnell fan, but Grimes will hurt the 2A, he won't.  McConnell needs replaced with a conservative candidate, not a more liberal one.  Get ready for another push for "Universal background checks".

From the article: FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — A week after running a dramatic TV ad in which Alison Lundergan Grimes said she disagreed with President Barack Obama on guns, the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate told a radio interviewer Thursday she would work to close a loophole that allows private gun owners to sell guns at gun shows without a background check

"I believe it is worth having the discussion to actually work to close the gun show loophole that we see," Grimes told Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio in a lengthy interview broadcast throughout the state. "You shouldn't have different standards when you go to a gun store versus gun shows."
View Quote

TL;DR: McConnell's opponent gave interview and said she wants to close the "gun show loophole".  She is not the "pro-gun" candidate she claims to be.  

link to article: http://news.yahoo.com/grimes-opposes-gun-show-loophole-205136436--election.html

ETA: gun control advocates Bill and Hillary Clinton makings appearances in Kentucky with Alison Grimes to help her get elected: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/elections/kentucky/2014/10/27/hillary-clinton-jindal-stump-senate-race/18023361/
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
FALG
FBHO
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
A politician pandering to gun owners; color me shocked.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Two POS.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
That didn't take long to show her true colors

And if she lied about that issue, what else is she lying about?ke

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
"Pro-gun politicians"

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
she's a DEMOCRAT, and that means a VOTE for DINGY HARRY REID as leader, ..and a whip vote for barak Hussein Obama, ...

VOTE MITCH!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Same old shit.  Never changes.  If only there was a cure for the liberal disease.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Mitch isn't perfect, nor is he even a good choice. But I'll take him over that bitch any day of the week. There is no fucking way I will vote for her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same old shit.  Never changes.  If only there was a cure for the liberal disease.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#11]
If only the republicans had a choice that did not make you throw up a little in your mouth when you voted .
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mitch isn't perfect, nor is he even a good choice. But I'll take him over that bitch any day of the week. There is no fucking way I will vote for her.
View Quote

This.

Her new commercial shooting skeet is a fucking joke.

Also, why the fuck is Kentucky Sports Radio doing political interviews? Stick to sports stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This.

Also, why the fuck is Kentucky Sports Radio doing political interviews? Stick to sports stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Matt Jones is a a fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Republican > democrat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmmm. I think I'll go with... Fuck her and her anti gun bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#16]
She looks a lot better then FBHO. Meh.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate that I'm hoping McConnell wins.

To bad he didn't get primaried, but he is definitely better than the bitch running against him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:50:19 PM EDT
[#18]
"You shouldn't have different standards when you go to a gun store versus gun shows."

I certainly agree with this, although I have a different solution.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Ah, of course! The khaki vest and shooting at clay discs in the air with a sporting type shotgun. How 2nd amendment-y!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I had hoped to get rid of mitch in the primary with a good small government person but that did not happen.

Mitch has my vote for sure.   She can get fucked.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

How can you get anything worse than the decrepit Mitch?

Does she have a Clinton play book and plans to pull a Lewensky with FBHO?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#23]
It appears she is also attempting to pander to the druggies to get votes as well:

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/elections/kentucky/2014/09/25/grimes-assault-rifles-open-medical-pot/16229153/

While I don't oppose legalizing marijuana, I will not trade that for any gun rights.  I saw a post on Facebook from someone I know who is very pro-gun, praising her stance on legalization of marijuana.  Trading your constitutional rights for weed tells me all I need to know about the type of person you are.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Never vote for the democrat, all it will do is increase the power of their party, and as a party, they are 100% anti 2A.  If you can't stand the republican, and

God knows a lot of them aren't tolerable, either vote third party, stay home or write Aimless in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Not a fan of Mitch the Bitch, but Id pick him everyday and twice on Sunday if pair with a lying demotard.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:18:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I hope they don't close the loophole too soon. I need to grab a few more reloads for my Patriot missile battery at the next gun show. Those Raytheon guys are real good about taking cash to avoid the paperwork.

Getting quite sick of those R/C quadcopters buzzing around
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#28]
She has the crazy eyes
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Never vote for the democrat, all it will do is increase the power of their party, and as a party, they are 100% anti 2A.  If you can't stand the republican, and
God knows a lot of them aren't tolerable, either vote third party, stay home or write Aimless in.
View Quote

And so you told them to vote for the Dem.  (I'll give a pass on Christie as he is a Dem anyways).
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm not a fan of Mitch but I can say one thing, he has never screwed us over when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.  Alison Grimes is Obama in a dress and if she gets in office we will have 30 years of her.  We don't need that.  So I will be voting for Mitch as a way to cast my vote against Alison.

The gloves are going to come off here in Kentucky for the next month.  The mud is already slinging fast and furious and they are just getting started.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:28:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Stupid bitch. there is no "gun show loophole". If you buy from a private party, no background check , ANYWHERE

If you buy from a gun dealer, there is a background check. EVERYWHERE

What's so fucking hard for people to understand?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#32]
FUCK HER!! There is nothing worse than someone who claims to be on your side yet they are actively working against you.

I'm so tired of this gun show "loophole" bullshit. As if one private citizen selling a piece of privately owned property to another citizen is some kind of work around the law.  They damn sure want every person who buys a gun to have to go out of their way and pay money just to have firearm transferred to them, but suggest needing a voter id card to vote?  OH HELL NO!!! that is so racist! Disenfranchising minorities and the poor who can't afford to go out of their way to get a photo ID, even if it's free. Fuck their hypocrisy!! It knows no bounds....
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:50:57 AM EDT
[#33]
im in ohio but we get a fair amount of KY ads. I particularly enjoy the vintage of derp in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Pa16JPUlY
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
FUCK HER!! There is nothing worse than someone who claims to be on your side yet they are actively working against you.

I'm so tired of this gun show "loophole" bullshit. As if one private citizen selling a piece of privately owned property to another citizen is some kind of work around the law.  They damn sure want every person who buys a gun to have to go out of their way and pay money just to have firearm transferred to them, but suggest needing a voter id card to vote?  OH HELL NO!!! that is so racist! Disenfranchising minorities and the poor who can't afford to go out of their way to get a photo ID, even if it's free. Fuck their hypocrisy!! It knows no bounds....
View Quote

The Dems know exactly what they are doing.  Anything to hurt the 2nd Amendment is a win for them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She has the crazy eyes
View Quote

Agreed

When she was younger
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#36]
McConnel took a 3 billion dollar bribe to end the shutdown. Fuck him right in his flapping jowls.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#37]
I still dont get wtf this loop hole is
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It appears she is also attempting to pander to the druggies to get votes as well:

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/elections/kentucky/2014/09/25/grimes-assault-rifles-open-medical-pot/16229153/

While I don't oppose legalizing marijuana, I will not trade that for any gun rights.  I saw a post on Facebook from someone I know who is very pro-gun, praising her stance on legalization of marijuana.  Trading your constitutional rights for weed tells me all I need to know about the type of person you are.
View Quote

Druggies put Democrats in charge in CO, with predictable results.  As the "gun show loophole" had been eliminated years ago, they went after all sales/transfers.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck her she is a 'tard.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Generally, anyone who uses the term "Gun show loophole" should be viewed as a commie sympathizer.  

There is no gun show loophole.  It's actually private sales.  Let's call it what it is.  They want to eliminate your ability to sell your private property to someone else, without their blessing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

McConnel took a 3 billion dollar bribe to end the shutdown. Fuck him right in his flapping jowls.
View Quote

That's what the Dems want you to believe.  Where do you get your news from because it is biased as hell.  Mitch didn't get anything or request anything.  Feinstein and another democrat pushed along funding to fix the locks on the Ohio river.  They Ohio river flows past Kentucky.  The locks need to be fixed and if they weren't funded right then they would have lost something around 200 million dollars that had already been spent to start the project.  So the ignorant right and the liberal left started saying McConnel took a bribe to end the shutdown.  That type of thinking is real retarded sir.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

There is no gun show loophole.  It's actually private sales.  Let's call it what it is.  They want to eliminate your ability to sell your private property to someone else, without their blessing.
View Quote

That is our mission.  We need to call out the politicians and media.  It isn't a "gun show loophole" it is a "ban on private sales", "forced gun registration", and "an increased costs in purchasing a firearm".  Dealers are going to charge transfer fees to complete the private sales and the government will track the purchases.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Generally, anyone who uses the term "Gun show loophole" should be viewed as a commie sympathizer.  

View Quote

This...Following the law is not a "Loophole"
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Pro-gun politicians"

<a href="http://s657.photobucket.com/user/tankdawg0057/media/6a00e008d2bcf48834019b00f03e2f970b-800wi_zps8d96a5bf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu300/tankdawg0057/6a00e008d2bcf48834019b00f03e2f970b-800wi_zps8d96a5bf.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s657.photobucket.com/user/tankdawg0057/media/ca1_zpsd6f8f4d8.png.html" target="_blank">http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu300/tankdawg0057/ca1_zpsd6f8f4d8.png</a>

<a href="http://s657.photobucket.com/user/tankdawg0057/media/alison-grimes-shotgun_zps89cbedd4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu300/tankdawg0057/alison-grimes-shotgun_zps89cbedd4.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s657.photobucket.com/user/tankdawg0057/media/obgun_zps33f31567.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu300/tankdawg0057/obgun_zps33f31567.jpg</a>
View Quote

While I enjoy shooting 22lr and skeet, she looks like she is pandering to the fudds here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#45]
what a dumb bitch.  I feel like these anti gun nuts think that they are selling full auto rifles and rocket launchers and nukes at these gun shows and just anybody can go in there and buy them.  so fucking stupid.  they are trying to further regulate something that they know nothing about.  FBHO too
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's what the Dems want you to believe.  Where do you get your news from because it is biased as hell.  Mitch didn't get anything or request anything.  Feinstein and another democrat pushed along funding to fix the locks on the Ohio river.  They Ohio river flows past Kentucky.  The locks need to be fixed and if they weren't funded right then they would have lost something around 200 million dollars that had already been spent to start the project.  So the ignorant right and the liberal left started saying McConnel took a bribe to end the shutdown.  That type of thinking is real retarded sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right. They forced him to accept 3 billion for his state.

http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/post/2312/mcconnell-deal-includes-kentucky-kickback

McJowls sold out any shred of conservative principle when he led the GOP charge to stop the shutdown and remove the debt limit. A piece of limp RINO shit is all he is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/post/2312/mcconnell-deal-includes-kentucky-kickback

McJowls sold out any shred of conservative principle when he led the GOP charge to stop the shutdown and remove the debt limit. A piece of limp RINO shit is all he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you'd prefer a senator in KY that would help harry reid and obama? If not, why bring this up here and now?
 Are you an obama supporter?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That is our mission.  We need to call out the politicians and media.  It isn't a "gun show loophole" it is a "ban on private sales", "forced gun registration", and "an increased costs in purchasing a firearm".  Dealers are going to charge transfer fees to complete the private sales and the government will track the purchases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first thing I think when I hear some scum bag say gun show loophole is they don't know what they are talking about.  When they follow up with , why should a gun show be any different than a gun store, you know for a fact, they have nothing but shit between their ears.  This is all a big smoke screen for the people who have never been to a gun show, and don't know how stuff works.  What it comes down to is they want the final say in your private transaction.  This is right along the lines of you not being able to have a garage sale on your property without buying a permit from the city.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

McConnell had nothing to do with the deal and the money isn't going to just Kentucky.  Feinstein is the chair of the committee and pushed the funding.  Do you think the Democrats would give the Republican they want to remove the most a gift of money and jobs?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The first thing I think when I hear some scum bag say gun show loophole is they don't know what they are talking about.  When they follow up with , why should a gun show be any different than a gun store, you know for a fact, they have nothing but shit between their ears.  This is all a big smoke screen for the people who have never been to a gun show, and don't know how stuff works.  What it comes down to is they want the final say in your private transaction.  This is right along the lines of you not being able to have a garage sale on your property without buying a permit from the city.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm of the opinion that Democrats like Alison Grimes know exactly what it is.  They know there isn't any such thing as a "gun show loophole"; no they are smarter than that.  They campaign on those claims to try and fool the idiots into agreeing with them, just so they can force national registration of firearms.  That is the Democratic platform on gun rights.  Any restrictions they can pass are a big win in their book.  Look at who is financing her campaign and most of the other liberals around the country.  Rich liberals like Bloomberg and all those actors out in Hollywood.  They give no fucks about Kentucky or any other conservative area.  Just what will further their agenda.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top